Facility Engineer Resume
Summary : Vast array of engineering experience in environmental, facilities, budgets, energy, programs/systems. Distinguished Graduate, Executive MBA, Colorado Technical University, 4.0 GPA.
Skills : Trouble-shooter Of All HVAC/R And MEP, Project Management, Inventory Management, Resource.
- Operated, maintained and repaired for Critical Facility buildings. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair rooftop units - McQuay.
- Operated, maintained and repaired all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Operated, maintained and repaired fuel oil systems including pumps, valves, lines, controls, and fuel tanks.
- Worked extensively with electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintained electrical power distribution and auxiliaries for the building's lighting, mechanical (HVAC/R), plumbing and control components.
- Maintained proper operation during seasonal changes and recalibrate controls based upon seasonal conditions to assure energy efficient operation.
- Provided calculations and code interpretation to support operational questions.
Associates In HVAC
Sr. Facility Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced in the field of mechanical maintenance for over twenty five years. Roles included mechanical service technician and lead engineer Building Engineer. Extensive experience with air handlers, various type of building equipment, building automation, electrical and piping in a high tech modern complex building construction.
Skills : HVAC, Carpentry, Welding, PlumbIing, Eletrical, Roof repair/replacement, Independant Contractor.
- Run and maintained Air Handlers, Pumps, Cooling Heating, keeping temperatures at specified settings and static conditions.
- Performed monthly maintenance and daily inspections.
- Oversaw Construction, all building upgrades, In charge of housekeeping staff.
- Prepared monthly and daily maintenance reports.
- Resolved internal customer problems with an air ventilation system to consistently maintain FDA standards.
- Worked with people of various backgrounds, including outside contractors.
- Designed, prepared and initiated work orders including drawings and specifications for the installation and removal of telecommunication facilities.
Jr. Facility Engineer Resume
Objective : Deadline driven and proactive leader providing over 20 years of operations and project management expertise. Confidently oversee highly complex and detailed projects, from initial scope and planning through execution and follow-up.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Project Management, Inventory Management, Resource.
- Managed construction projects at a multiple building campus.
- Projects initiated by listening and incorporating clients' wants and requirements.
- Created of Scope of Work, preparing bid package for Contractors and participation in bid selection.
- Facilitated project meetings with clients and work teams.
- Conducted daily walk-through to ascertain progress of project and discuss concerns and requirements.
- Allocated project resources and scheduled activities strategically, overcoming challenges with creative problem solving and hands-on leadership.
- Oversaw the coordination of building space allocation, layout and communication services.
Facility Engineer III Resume
Objective : Oil and Gas Facility and Project Engineer with diverse experience in DOT interstate pipelines, gathering pipelines, production facilities, and plant operations.
Skills : Paint with Titan 420, Tack weld, Forklift Operator.
- Oversaw installation of surface gas well pad equipment.
- Interfaced with construction, operations and drafting teams to develop drawings of new facilities.
- Evaluated new facility design and introduced material changes that met codes and standards and reduced cost.
- Consulted with engineering technical authorities to receive exceptions to company standards.
- Worked with a team to establish hydro testing policy and documentation forms.
- Provided general operations support for water injection facilities, including pumps, pipeline pigging and facility modification.
- Condensated collection pipeline, pig launcher/receiver design and installation, inline inspection, and remediation.
Facility Engineer II Resume
Headline : Plan, Design, Install, Maintain or Replace a Facility layout , Process, Equipment and Service to increase uptime and decrease maintenance costs.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Problem Resolution, Computer Technology, Maintenance Planning, Vendor Management.
- Created the website, designed and mange install 2-2500 kva services to a building in Columbus Indiana.
- Coordinated poles, routing and locations with Duke and Customer.
- Designed Transformer Cables, Dual Switchgear, inside power distribution and lighting.
- Worked for Cummins through an electrical contractor on reverse engineering of power risers and some environment and safety work.
- Replaced 10-2500 KVA sub stations at Cummins Tech Center, kept the wiring, equipment upgraded to the latest electrical codes.
- Worked six years with consulting on the design of electrical power, lighting and control suytems for Hospital buildings.
- Earned acceptable Audit scores and outstanding preventative maintenance marks for all equipment and facilities.
Facility Engineer I Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in Facility Management that allows growth opportunities in all aspects of Electrical, Plumbing and Heating & Cooling knowledge Facilities Management.
Skills : Facility Engineer, Project Management, Inventory Management, Resource.
- Analyzed facilities HVAC systems, computer network wiring, lighting, and other factors.
- Performed audits to support facility planning.
- Acted as liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
- Inspected construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established specifications.
- Oversaw and directed maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair and preventive maintenance.
- Performed typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility.
- Detected and reported defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
Facility Engineer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Strong background in Industrial Operations, Project Management and Safety currently reside in and have been in the Oil Field Industry as a Lead Casing Operator and Dispatcher. Interested in working in the Safety Field or Plant Operations.
Skills : Department Of Defense Confidential, Project Management, Inventory Management, Resource.
- Responsible for the 3rd largest club in the San Francisco Northern District and surrounding Facilities.
- Managed an annual $50,000 maintenance budget.
- Maintained over $700,000 worth of equipment and materials.
- Performed monthly OSHA safety checks as required by OSHA/PM guidelines.
- Trained in all OSHA and company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for the safety and health of both team members and staff.
- Worked closely with Service Manager and General Manager to discuss club maintenance needs and repairs, conducted daily walk-throughs with the Service Manager.
Lead Facility Engineer Resume
Summary : To capitalize on work experience, education, and optimistic personality in a career in technical sales or sales engineering.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Project Management, Expert skills, Carpentry, masonry, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, and other.
- Responsible for facilities and process maintenance activities including managing maintenance team.
- Focused switche from reactive to proactive maintenance.
- Established capital budgets and writing capital requests for all projects onsite.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring highest product quality to customers.
- Worked with site manager to establish budgets and provide cost analysis on spending and absorption to maximize plant profits.
- Developed internal business development plans for external sales of the following: Analytical Services, Consulting Services, Fermentation Services and Pilot Plant Services.
- Developed programs to engage stakeholders and prospective clients about contractual research and collaboration opportunities with the NCERC.
Facility Engineer/Manager Resume
Summary : Driven to tackle unexpected technical issues with skill and accuracy. Multi-industry Engineering Technician with a thorough understanding of practical engineering concepts. Team-oriented and self-directed Technician with personal integrity and professional ethics.
Skills : Project Management, Inventory Management, Resource.
- Inspected and repaired program systems components.
- Maintained safety by verifying compliance and assuring proper factory testing.
- Produced and maintained accurate design documentation.
- Supplied production data to field operators, technicians, engineers, and supervisors.
- Entered and distributed work orders to other technicians.
- Ran operational tests on systems and equipment to reinforce proper processes and remedy malfunctions.
- Applied engineering principles to develop and operate electrical, mechanical and data processing systems.
Facility Engineer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Successful hands on and self motivated Manufacturing Manager/Manufacturing Engineer with 15 plus years of experience in managing, implementing, and administering manufacturing, continuous improvement, and plant activities for World Class Manufacturing companies.
Skills : Working and design knowledge of Hydraulics, pnuematics, electric and PLC language and programming.
- Supervised maintenance, which included 7 skilled and 4 non-skilled employees.
- Supervised Safety and Environmental Engineer.
- Implemented a preventive maintenance program that reduced downtime from 25% to 5%.
- Developed and coordinated outside service contracts.
- Responsible for purchasing and materials functions Responsible for machine and equipment repair.
- Responsible for spare parts procurement and inventory.
- Collected samples for chemical and/or bacteriological laboratory analysis, using special techniques as required.
B.S. In Industrial Management