Call Center Director Resume
Objective : With progressive experience in functional staff management and consistent staff retention, Secure a customer/client focused leadership position leveraging strong customer service and relationship building skills
Skills : Call Center Management, Call Center Experience, Operations Management, Client Management, Leadership Development, Management Experience.
- Responsible for a Multi-client 300 seat call center.
- Responsible for leadership of Call Center Operations, Resource Planning, Training and Development, Leadership Development, Business Support and Facilities functions.
- Directed call center operations as a liaison between clients, supervisors and call center.
- Administered performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in Customer/Client Operations processes and systems.
- Responsible for learning and implementing new program process updates and integrating latest software.
- Directed the activities of project support staff and responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
Associate Call Center Director Resume
Summary : Established competitive work environment leading efforts in human resources management, including motivation and counseling of employees.Implemented goals and targets for all call center personnel based on sales and call quality.
Skills : Microsoft, Sales, Management, Customer Service, Verification Officer/Specialist.
- Served as a member of the Senior Management Committee.
- Planned, organize, direct and oversee all functioning areas of customer service, sales and training at three multi-site and multi-function call centers.
- Responsible for over 1,000 employees at three sites handling over 8 million telephone calls annually and $150 million in sales.
- Provided outsource sales/service fulfillment and customer relations for key clients including the ESPN, US Olympic Shop and others.
- Revamped the Quality Assurance Program methodology by systematically flow charting all call types and creating a scoring system that focuses on successful call outcomes in addition to appropriate customer service responses for each scenario.
- Oversaw the Call Center Training Program emphasizing excellence in customer service, soft skills and specific procedures for each brand/division.
- Prepared and maintained all departmental reporting (pl, staffing, call center metrics, etc ).
Sr. Call Center Director Resume
Summary : Provide a strong expertise in customer experience, social media resolution, high level customer resolution, as well disaster recovery planning and business continuity.
Skills : Employee Supervision, Employee Training, Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Multitasking.
- Directs of a center that is divided into 4 divisions.
- Schedules, provides assistance and customer service to 1000 employees, crisis calls, assisting vulnerable adults and completing HR tasks.
- Verify all employees fulfill their duties and are trained properly.
- Hires, terminates and coaches employees.
- Generates employee scheduling and complete staff payroll.
- Handles employee complaints and issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conducts yearly performance evaluations.
Lead Call Center Director Resume
Headline : Responsible for delivering high standards of service to customers by making the most effective and efficient use of call-center staff .
Skills : Management, Customer Relations, Sales Management.
- Conducted ongoing analysis of call center units for process re-engineering.
- Managed forecasting models to meet call volume expectations and ensure adequate staffing and facilities resources.
- Facilitated call center project implementation and administration.
- Identified and supported custom campaigns for specific customer groups including surveys and proactive calling programs via auto dialer.
- Maintained and improved the quality and efficiency of operating systems.
- Identified opportunities and implemented process improvements.
- Ensured performance evaluations were accurately prepared and delivered.
Call Center Director / Supervisor Resume
Summary : Leadership, supervision, sales, customer service, and management experience. Proficient and accomplished in customer service, event and project management, launch and implementation of new projects, staff expansion, development and maintaining a large organization serving multiple clients.
Skills : Front-line & Supervisor Management, Call Center.
- Executed a successful formula designed to improve the dialer metrics from a 25% completion rate to a 70% completion rate.
- Established a monitor call center metrics to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for the effective coordination and execution of data management and reporting and related applications.
- Worked with internal implementations teams, department managers and executive management to establish and enforce company standards and methodologies.
- Created e-mail based hourly, daily and weekly reports to illustrate revenue and objectives.
- Responsible for the infrastructure and initial architecture of call center hardware, software and national and international circuits.
- Ran and established multi-national call center architecture.
B.S. In Business
Call Center Director / Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior business manager with a strong background in Operations, Sales, Call Center Management, Leadership, and Overall Business Strategy. Developing and running many teams including: Inside Sales, Customer Service, Collections, Funding, Marketing, Training, Licensing, Technical Services and Legal Escalation.
Skills : Call Center Management, Customer Service, Sales.
- Reported directly to CEO, CFO, & In-house legal Council.
- Managed collections, retention, customer service, data entry/account creation.
- Responsible for all department responsibilities including hiring, firing, training, etc.
- Created training program and managed onboarding of hundreds of agents.
- Forecasted and reported on quarterly staffing budget.
- Responsible for all work force management using statistical analysis.
- Managed the sale of all third party debt to many outside collections agencies.
Asst. Call Center Director Resume
Headline : Leadership experience including as a manager in a learning and development group responsible for needs analysis, training development, training delivery and quality assurance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Equipment, Case Management.
- Acted as stakeholder for the customer experience.
- Fully responsible for ensuring consistent service delivery during a time of organizational transition.
- Managed all in-office human resources issues and facilities administration.
- Updated the master service agreement and statement of work with the outsourced call center to better reflect the current state of the business.
- Implemented a monthly incentive plan for frontline workers to foster improved employee engagement.
- Responsible for the total design, planning, organizing, staffing and training of a new state of the art Customer Service Department.
- Responsible for the overall management of Call Center Operations and responsible for all Inbound and Outbound call .
Call Center Director III Resume
Summary : Overseeing and managing all aspect of 220 + seat call center, Establish and maintain performance metrics and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction including creating programs to provide a desirable customer telephone experience.
Skills : Sales Management, Leadership Development, Leadership Training, Operations Management.
- Improved customer retention and assist in meeting company's operational and financial objectives.
- Ensured performance feedback through informal communications, formal performance reviews, goal setting, and deficiency management.
- Managed projects, establish time lines, delegate tasks, monitor progress and maintain effective communication with the appropriate Associates.
- Established and manage effectively and efficiently processes for the call center.
- Reviewed, recommended, and implemented new work procedures that result in efficient, streamlined processes for the call center.
- Hired, trained, scheduled, coached/developed, and supervised employees to achieve departmental goals and objectives; ensure the completion of all assigned duties and responsibilities of all subordinates.
- Ensured work produced meets or exceeds expectations.
Jr. Call Center Director Resume
Objective : High level of project management Call Center Director of Operations Coordination and scheduling of resources, clients, vendors and subcontractors. Budget analysis and tracking Strong collections and retention background.
Skills : High Level Of Project Management Call Center Director, Supervising.
- Managed a telemarketing staff of 55 employees including 5 managers.
- Planned and implemented new projects or strategies.
- Monitored the call center through the ASPECT dialer.
- Performed all productivity reporting from daily, quarterly, and yearly.
- Managed and maintained all KPI reporting and enforcing.
- Planned out business retention strategies weekly based on delinquency.
- Ran weekly training classes as well as one on one training to help everyone stay on the same strategy and knowledge of our business model.
Call Center Director Resume
Headline : Director/Manager strategic and innovative thought leader, Clearly articulate a vision and path to success. A legacy of developing and leading successful sales and operations teams.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales, Customer Service, Training, Team Building, Recruiting.
- Loaded balancing and controlling shrinkage in addition to core customer service management.
- Provided guidance and support partners Call Centers overseas.
- Responsible for Customer Experience program that promotes core values of the company.
- Responsible for Quality Department with focus around Customer Engagement.
- Handled all customer complaint calls .
- Helped resolve issues with refunds or issues in general to minimize future collections or retention spikes.