Family Resource Specialist Resume
Headline : Versatile and results oriented, Human Services worker with experience in early childhood development Proven leader, advisor, and problem solver: possessing excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Excel, Word, Power point.
- Recruited potential foster homes Director Youth Services Provided psychoeducation to foster parents in training covering child development, behaviors, and crisis Core Competencies management.
- Conducted battery assessments to determine potential foster families.
- Performance drives professionally skilled in Provided 24 hours a day on-call support to foster cognitive Behavioral Model of Treatment.
- Strong passion for developing teams and Conducted monthly support visits to each foster home.
- Possess poise and focus Matched child placements to current potential when challenged with changing work foster families.
- Interviewed clients, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs.
- Maintained and updated case history records.
- Collected supplementary information needed to assist clients.
Sr. Family Resource Specialist Resume
Summary : Versatile, bilingual professional with management experience. Twenty-five years of sales, customer service, and marketing experience. Along with over twenty years providing verbal and written Spanish translation services to businesses and individuals.
Skills : MS Office, Effective Communication.
- Completed an internship with Participate in the on-going maintenance of the Individualized Service Plan.
- Participated in the pre-admission screening of client referrals.
- Acted as an advocate and liaison for clients with professional service providers in the community.
- Assisted in marketing the program to referring agencies and for potential foster parents within the community.
- Assisted in providing documents for pre-service and ongoing training.
- Performed home studies in order to get foster parents approved Participate in keeping the foster parent files in compliance.
- Took applications for Early Head Start pregnant women and birth to three years old.
- Tracked of enrolled children's health records while also setting goals with each family.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Family Resource Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Professional with in depth knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for Crisis Response and Intervention. Skilled in working with at risk youth and building families through counseling and treatment services. A strong ability to work independently as well as in team settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Organizational Skills, Customer Service.
- Refered families to services in order to assist in providing solutions, developing plans and follow up assistance for stability, safety, permanency and well-being for all clients.
- Assisted families through crisis and ensure client safety.
- Assisted with helping families maintain stable and safe households.
- Advocated for child Welfare & Juvenile Delinquent Youth.
- Supervised and/or facilitate home visits between residential facilities, foster care, students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts, to assist with reunification.
- Participated in court hearings, legal proceedings such as abuse court orders, reunification, magistrate court for truancy/fines etc.
- Maintained case records and required documents for client files and database.
Family Resource Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Skilled in computer programs to include Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word. Excels and enjoys adapting to new obstacles and challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office; Verbal And Communication Skills.
- Accurately determined parent and provider eligibility for child care as determined by IDHS policies and procedures.
- Created and maintained complete and accurate paper and computer systems on each parent/provider case in assigned caseload.
- Knowledged of basic child care issues and provider licensing to answer basic questions of parents and providers.
- Ensured confidentiality of parent and provider information received and managed by IAFC.
- Provided excellent customer service skills to parents and providers over the phone.
- Managed the teams daily work load by distributing work to each individual.
- Compiled production spreadsheets for the team and email to directors when supervisor is absent.
- Maintained POD filing system by ensuring the filing system is accurate.
Masters Of Science
Family Resource Specialist I Resume
Summary : To personally contribute to the enrichment and well-being of children and families. To be involved in a career that both utilizes and builds knowledge base of community/family resources and child development.
Skills : Microsoft: Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel; iApple: Pages, Notes, Keynote, Numbers.
- Conducted semi-structured social and health assessment interviews in the client's home or medical facility.
- Identified family needs and made appropriate referrals to community resources.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully link families with community resources.
- Planned and provided other short term direct assistance as needed.
- Compiled and scored data in order to determine eligibility for the Healthy Families program.
- Attended case conferences to establish appropriate client and family support worker match.
- Assisted families with gaining resources throughout the community to enhance their well-being.
B.S. In Health Science
Family Resource Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Over 16 years old. Since then have learned a lot about when it comes to jobs. An extremely hard working person that has always put work first. Seven years' experience in sales for a clothing store, and two years' experience with kids in many different settings.
Skills : Long term Care experience, Mental Health experience.
- Directly accountable for all paperwork, documentation, and records necessary to administer the IDHS Child Care Assistance Program.
- Created and maintained alphabetical case files by computer filing system as well as designated storage areas.
- Accurately approved and entered all IDHS childcare certificates into the Child Care Tracking System.
- Identified discrepancies and payment issues in accordance to policies and regulations.
- Preserved all records and documents related to W9, Child Abuse/Neglect Tracking System, and various billing forms and run reports as needed.
- Ensured appropriate action was taken against providers who do not meet IDHS qualifications and standards.
- Processed weekly IDHS and internal reports.
Master Of Business
Family Resource Specialist II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Family Resource Specialist at, were will providing positive direction for students' in academic, social and emotional well-being. Using the ASCA model: Guidance Curriculum: Classroom Guidance Lessons; Career Awareness; Conflict Resolution/ Social Skills; Developmental Awareness Individual Planning: Student Assessments; Student Placement & Scheduling; New Student Transition; Academic& Career Advisement.
Skills : Very well organized, people skills, excellent oral and written communitation skills, operate all office equipment, strong work ethic, fast learner.
- Assessed and determined parent and provider eligibility for the certificate program.
- Authorized payment for children as determined by the Illinois Department of Health Services.
- Followed policies and procedures to provide quality customer service to low-income families via phone or face-to-face encounters.
- Offered informative consultation to teen parents.
- Configured and maintained a customer database.
- Promoted services at community organizations and agencies such as teen parenting groups and Chicago Public School events.
- Assisted families served through the local Early Steps.
- Provided a community link to support family-centered efforts and activities within the Early Steps Program.
Bachelor's In Social Work
Family Resource Specialist III Resume
Summary : A dedicated professional with a vast experience communicating and collaborating with staff and a diverse population providing financial counseling, needs assessments, and community resources. Adept in responding to patients, clients and residents who have questions about financial issues, payment options about community resources and human services. Able to create, participate, organize, coordinate and manage ongoing projects that include training seminars and conferences within both personal and professional development arenas.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Conducted intake assessments for pre and post-natal mothers to identify needs.
- Conducted home visits to implement needs and follow-up to ensure resources are being utilized.
- Established a network of community resources applicable to client's needs.
- Provided resource information and generated referrals as needed.
- Documented case histories while maintaining confidentiality per HIPPA requirements.
- Planned and implemented community resource education presentation to staff and community members.
- Worked with diverse populations: faith based, race, ethnicity, age and gender, socio-economic, sexual orientation, disabled.
- Worked with and supported families identified as being at risk.
Bachelor Of Arts
Family Resource Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in which knowledge and organizational abilities can be fully utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Determines parent and provider eligibility for child care as determined by IDHS policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintaines complete and accurate paper and computer systems on each parent/provider case in assigned caseload.
- Answers questions of parents and providers around basic child care issues and provider licensing.
- Ensures confidentiality of parent and provider information received and managed by IAFC.
- Provides excellent customer service skills to parents and providers over the phone.
- Manages the team's daily workload by distributing work to each individual.
- Compiles production spreadsheets for the team. Maintain the POD filing system by ensuring its accuracy.
Family Resource Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : To work in a position where creative abilities will be maximized and organizational, public relations, verbal and written communication skills will be utilized.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Word/Excel Strong customer service skills.
- Responsible for a case load of at least 30 to 35 families directly involved with Child Protective Services as foster homes, relative homes, and foster to adopt homes.
- Licensed worker for licensed foster homes.
- Conducted monthly monitoring and resource support.
- Handled over 20 adoptions through foster homes, kinship care, and ICPC homes.
- Trained facilitator for PS-MAPP (mandatory foster parent training).
- Trained facilitator for Deciding Together (in-home mandatory foster parent training).
- Attended Child and Family Team meetings and attend court hearings in support of children who are wards of the State of Arizona.
Bachelor Of Science