Federal Police Officer Resume
Summary : To secure a position performing duties related to law enforcement, military and firearms instructor experience in the instructional, sales or operational capacity while providing innovation, excellence and unparalleled experience.
Skills : Mac OS X, Windows, Instructor, Microsoft Office, Law Enforcement.
- Assured compliance with federal, state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances as they pertain to VA property and agency rules and regulations pertaining to law enforcement work.
- Recognized and determined if a crime is about to be committed, is in the process of being committed, or has already been committed.
- Distinguished and properly classified criminal or civil violations that may occur.
- Recognized the differences in "normal" and "deviant" behavior.
- Wrote uniform offense reports covering incidents on my shift containing pertinent information which is factual, classified properly, and submits such reports in a timely manner.
- Informed individuals about their rights as suspects and/or witnesses.
- Protected federal government property, employees, and visitors within the boundaries of the facility and on specific non-federal property apprehend.
Sr. Federal Police Officer Resume
Summary : Analyze data requiring the ability to integrate complex and conflicting facts, and arrive quickly at well reasoned solutions when all decisions or assistance rendered could be time critical.
Skills : Security, Federal Law Enforcement.
- Performed a broad range of physical security and law enforcement duties to include vehicular patrols, foot patrol, crime prevention, and VIP protection at the Pentagon reservation and leased facilities in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Provided dignitary protection coverage during various full honor and honor cordon ceremonies for visiting dignitaries.
- Conducted vehicle searches at various check points for items that may pose a potential danger to staff, visitors, and VIPs.
- Remained vigilant of hazardous situations and suspicious persons who may pose a threat to my designated post and surrounding area.
- Monitored visitors that are coming in and out of the facility.
- Performed other law enforcement and security related duties as assigned by the Chief of Police.
- Detained or arrested individuals breaching access causing disturbances or engaging in illegal activity in and around the facility based on observation or eyewitness.
Jr. Federal Police Officer Resume
Objective : Desired to work and train in any department that is open. Highly motivated, less or no supervision. Former Drill Instructor, EEO/Sexual Harassment graduate from Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, Patrick Air Force Base. Desire to continue training developing and working with others to accomplish all tasks and missions.
Skills : Strategic Planning & Enablement, Team Building & Direction, Enterprise Level Deployments, Program & Project Management Configuration Management.
- Designated areas in a patrol car, on a bicycle, or on foot to protect life and property, maintain order, assure the observance of statutes and local ordinances, and apprehend lawbreakers.
- Received dispatches via radio concerning complaints or disturbances which require immediate attention.
- Investigated complaints of misconduct, suspicious behavior, illegal activities, improper conditions, and other matters.
- Checked the condition of occupied buildings and report anything which appears significant or suspicious.
- Investigated if signs of tampering are discovered and Investigate complaints of misconduct, suspicious behavior, illegal activities, improper conditions, and other matters.
- Checked out cars parked in restricted areas.
- Maintained order at public gatherings by using crowd control techniques.
Federal Police Officer III Resume
Summary : Investigated traffic accidents and other incidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Data Entry, Database Management, Analysis.
- Accomplished in this job includes, being promoted to the rank of senior officer, and winning an award for officer of the year.
- Included, detained and arrested suspects, investigation of crimes, medical response, report writing, and serving as a witness, during court cases.
- Identified, pursued and arrested suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
- Recorded facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Checked for proper identification of pedestrian and vehicular traffic prior to admittance to secure areas and screening vehicles for explosive devices.
- Served as first responders to a variety of alarm situations, as well as protecting and safeguarding information and material affecting national security and defense.
- Protected people and their civil rights from a wide variety of dangerous and hostile situations.
Federal Police Officer II Resume
Headline : Reserve Sailor with 17-years' Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection and 11-years' as a professional certified trainer/instructor; 14-years' experience as a supervisor/mentor of 15 subordinates/peers. continuously exceeded expectation; awarded progressively more responsibility; strong results-driven communicator with an enthusiastic attitude toward supporting any organization's overall mission.
Skills : MCSE System Certified Engineer, Microsoft Office Fluent In Arabic, Conversant in German.
- Enforced and maintained law and order and protect life within the jurisdiction of a military installation prevent, detect.
- Served as an Emergency Response Dispatcher in support of integrated base defense and police services.
- Participated in training, exercises, and evaluations to increase proficiency and update skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for protection of life and property- completed training at Federal Law Enforcement Training Center; Glynco, GA Prevented, detected and .
- Responsible for the safe keeping of various rare, historical, and authentic literature and items.
- Protected life and property.
- Maintained law and order and preserves the peace.
Federal Police Officer I Resume
Summary : Certified federal police officer, certified federal correctional officer, certified state police officer with 17 years of experience. Areas of expertise include Patrolling, Narcotics, Raid Planning and Execution, Traffic and Investigations. Retired Army officer with 18 years of military experience.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Skilled Communicator And Speaker, Critical Thinking And Decision-making, Strong Leadership And Organizational, Type 65 - 95 Wpm.
- Assisted the Supervisory Police Officer and management representatives in general operation, coordination, and direction of assigned personnel.
- Exercised full arrest authority with responsibility for the enforcement of all offenses against the criminal laws of the United States, the protection of all civil rights and the preservation of the peaceful environment on all property owned and controlled by the Department of Veterans.
- Protected and safeguarded staff personnel and government property and resources through conducting aggressive patrols in vehicle and on foot, using proficiency in recognizing potential criminal activity and taking appropriate actions to prevent such activity from occurring.
- Employed advanced police security skills in the vigorous patrol techniques and techniques used to observe and detect criminal activity at the Medical Center.
- Remained alert in observing, inspecting, and investigating circumstances or individuals, which appear unusual and suspicious.
- Responded to a wide variety of emergencies, including crimes in progress or just discovered disturbances, assaults, bomb/fire threats, and distress alarm activation.
- Remained cognizant of the rights of suspects, the laws of search and seizure, constraints on the use of force (including deadly force), and the civil rights of individuals.
- Prepared sworn statements, affidavits, and detailed reports where the placement of victims, cars, and responsibility are crucial.
- Participated in investigations, demonstrating my ability to work closely and effectively with detective and/or investigators.
Federal Police Officer Resume
Objective : Eager to bring students into the twenty-first century using a unique combination of education experience as a teacher, and coupled with ten years' business background in computer systems management. Doctoral Candidate, Walden University, Adult Education and Higher Learning Hold Master Degree in Instructional and Curriculum Leadership and Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
Skills : Word Perfect, Microsoft Office.
- Completed a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- Obtained and used a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- Required to wear safety clothing and/or equipment required by the position.
- Passed a pre-employment physical examination.
- Passed a pre-employment psychological evaluation.
- Submited to a drug test prior to your appointment and random drug testing while you occupy the position.
- Carried and use a firearm. Maintaining firearm proficiency is also mandatory.
- Completed training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Glynco, GA.
Associate Federal Police Officer Resume
Summary : Experience in the areas of Risk Management, Insurance and Government Claims for benefits. Specialties in the area of healthcare, malpractice, and disability claims.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepared written reports, incident/command reports, motor vehicle accident reports, federal violation notices.
- Conducted uniformed patrol to deter crime, enforce laws and to discover or respond to reports of overt acts or general disturbances.
- Conducted physical security checks of buildings and identifies security lighting deficiencies.
- Conducted mobile surveillance of perimeter fencing and shoreline, noting and reporting damage of fence, warning signs, and clear zone deficiencies.
- Detainsed unauthorized personnel found on federal property, initiating action to identify and process them accordingly.
- Responded to fire/intrusion alarms, disasters, aircraft emergencies, fires, and emergency medical calls, reports conditions and makes on the spot decisions and initiates appropriate actions.
- Responded to emergency/non-emergency situations and request for employee assistance.
Assistant Federal Police Officer I Resume
Summary : Seeking a fulfilling position that offers growth opportunities and allows to utilize leadership skills and experience.
Skills : Department Of Homeland Security - High Speed Vehicle.
- Patrolled assigned areas to detect, apprehend, arrest, and cite offenders.
- Experienced with alarm/electronic monitoring system operations and communication systems.
- Trained in apprehension and detention techniques, prisoner handling, self-defense, patrol/riot control baton, riot shield, and chemical irritants.
- Investigated complaints, criminal allegations, crime scenes and vehicle accidents.
- Conducted investigations of criminal offenses, responds to requests of emergency or public safety assistance, responds to emergency calls for police .
- Inspected packages, advises agency employees and contractors how to protect government property and personnel from criminal activity, coordinates and .
- Conducted day to day police operations.
Federal Police Officer Resume
Objective : Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice with a Minor in Legal Studies. Attend meetings, conferences, and trainings; and participate in staff development activities to increase competence.
Skills : Computer Software: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Monitored, detected, scaned, recorded, audited, analyzed, investigated, reported, remediate, coordinate, and track security-related "events" such as signs of intrusion, compromise, misuse, and compliance.
- Utilized provided sensors, systems, tools to monitor NGA for signs of intrusion, compromise, misuse, and non-compliance.
- Proactively monitored and tracked down anomalies, non-compliant systems, and other observed events that are detrimental to the overall security posture of NGA.
- Supported detection of vulnerabilities and sophisticated and nuanced attacks, discern and remove false positives, and analyze the information generated by NGA systems.
- Supported daily analysis of security logs to detect incidents.
- Supported audits of log reviews of successful and failed authentication attempts.
- Coordinated with other NGA departments continually in order to provide information regarding security incidents in the network.
- Reviewed maintenance of all detection systems including for signs of compromise, misuse, compliance, and general health within the NGA network.
- Prepared reports documenting investigation activities and results.
Police Training Program