Field Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, goal oriented professional with eleven plus years of account management and consultative sales experience. Strong ability to execute company strategies, maintain and improve margins to impact the bottom-line profitability in a team environment.
Skills : 20 plus years of excellent customer service and sales.
- Full department shut down in company on a national level Responsibilities Hired, trained and managed a team of up to 13 solar canvassers in the Long Island Market.
- Developed new training program that was implemented across the Northeast Region that included a new basic sales pitch, new pitch training strategy, ongoing training games, and initial training class.
- Was implemented across full Northeast Region and decreased attrition rate by 25% instantly.
- Conducted bi-weekly meetings and training sessions to increase team productivity and efficiency.
- Developed market-level canvass strategies to drive lead generation activities.
- Accountable to meet and exceed market-specific performance goals.
- Drove new initiatives and piloted new strategies for assigned market growth and program expansion.
- Directed weekly meetings with department heads (Recruiting, HR, National Canvass Leadership, East Coast Management) to oversee all business operations.
Psychology And Music
Senior Field Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic, polished and poised Business Development and Sales Leader with 10+ years of experience in Sales and Relationship Management expertise. Seeking a Sales and/or Business Operations role where client relations and retention, compelling presentation skills, staff development, effective sales and business operations success and proven revenue growth are held at a premium. Innovative sales strategist and effective sales staff training and development expert that includes course criteria development and implementation excellence that promotes business sales growth and brand recognition.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Pagemaker.
- Provided onsite-in-store product educational training in the field for account representatives, managers and store operation owners on all Samsung mobile products.
- Translating products from ideas into a reality immediately following their releases.
- Educate and engage field associates on featured products, ensuring they are well-versed and effective at communicating key advantages of newly launched products.
- Ensure all availability and visibility standards are met per retail location and match Samsung's visionary compliances.
- Create brand awareness by interacting with prospective customers and staff.
- Ultimately creating market share profits per retail location and Samsung Telecommunication America.
- Build ongoing relationships that create, provide and support business and revenue growth.
- Launch industry-changing devices, train and demonstrate unique features of products to the retail store staff and retail store owners.
Regional Field Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Confident, creative and driven professional with a proven ability to procure and develop solid client relationships while consistently delivering strong financial results. Established skills in account management, business/membership development, b2b sales, event planning and fundraising, executive-level administrative support, human resources administration-recruitment/HRIS/benefit administration, marketing and communications, and project management.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Educated and consulted private companies, state agencies, and federal government accounts on the flow of communication and mail stream.
- Responsible for the retention of current customers, displacement of competition, and the acquisition of new customer accounts.
- Wrote over $89,000 in the first four months in sales field.
- Qualified for semi-annual sales excellence conference for consistently exceeding 100% of quota.
- Continually exceeded yearly quota by 125%, top sales representative in March 2006 Graduated third in sales class, acquiring excellence in written, oral, and sales simulation evaluations.
- Selected by District Director to assist with training and mentoring new sales personnel.
- Promoted to Field Sales Manager after one year as a sales representative.
- Skills Used Relationship Building Sales/Closing Negotiation.
Junior Field Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Increase Market Share Strong ability to establish relationships, drive sales, and reach goals. Experienced in team building, professional sales, customer service, planning, logistics and mobile technology. Proficient in providing demonstrations and training to optimize product sales and customer satisfaction. Strong background in administration, developing budgets, managing and supervising staff.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales Policies, Listening Management, Sales force, Sales Skills.
- Manage a team of 21 to promote and sell our products.
- Developed and grew a team to become the top in the nation.
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Provide the knowledge and tools to increase sales.
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products.
Field Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Accomplished, marketing professional with broad range marketing experience, encompassing strategic planning, qualitative & quantitative research, interactive marketing, creative development, media planning, database /direct-marketing, public relations, sales promotion and visual merchandising, with the ability and skill set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment. Focused on achieving continuous, improved business performance.
Skills : Develop business opportunities, cultivating customers.
- Handled filtering of all new employment and interviews of field sales team within the company.
- Single handedly increased production of marketing through the hiring of professional new employees.
- Conducted phone interviews, employee data filing and training scheduling, as well as work schedules.
- Handled and oversaw over thirty plus new hires.
- Effectively created a training packet for all new hires, highlighting goals, expectations and advancement opportunities.
- Submitted and filed all active employee records and personal information.
- Oversaw and directed telemarketing sales representatives in a transition from telesales to field sales for an overall successful transition.
- Served as interim marketing manager from AUG 08-DEC 08 absence of departed marketing manager.
Field Sales Manager III Resume
Headline : Drives sales, increases category share, increase brand awareness, and influences market share and mind-share for the client in a tactical environment by building key critical relationships at the store level and up. Maintains current industry-specific detailed technical knowledge to provide one-on-one, small, and large group training on assigned products. Direct accountability for successfully on-boarding new team members.
Skills : Technical Sales, Negotiation, New Business Development, Major Account Management, Sales Team Leader.
- Builds and maintains long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Assists other team members by sharing best practices in building relationships and highly visible presence within their stores/markets.
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule Attends required training sessions on assigned products.
- Participates in all client-sponsored training events.
- Maintains any formal certifications on product knowledge as assigned.
- Delivers training or other presentations at regional or national events.
- Routinely trains and ensures understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
Master of Science
Field Sales Manager Lead Resume
Headline : Sales professional with extensive experience in product sales and assessing client needs seeks a position as Sales Manager in a growth oriented industry. Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert.
Skills : Microsoft Ofice.
- Managed a portfolio of 12 distributors and $12,000,000 in sales.
- Increased sales volume by 15% in the Ohio territory.
- Worked closely with distributor management to establish and achieve brand growth goals annually.
- Conducted monthly tactical business meetings with distributor management to gauge business progress to insure that brand goals are being achieved.
- Conducted sales meetings with the distributors' sales representative to promote brand education, convey sales information, present sales incentives and discuss new products.
- In market sales activities that included distributor ride withs, key account calls and multi-unit development of regional accounts.
- Worked with national accounts team to communicate and implement programs and track compliance.
Associate Of Science
Assistant Field Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Dynamic account management career with over 25 years direct sales experience of consumable products within competitive business markets. Expert in business to business selling through highly motivated and ethical sales, disciplined implementation, strategic planning, and hands-on customer focus. Effectively managed business relationships from a home based office for over 18 years while successfully achieving growth with limited supervision.
Skills : Insurance.
- Launched the Samsung S5 and aided in driving sales productivity through high quality presentations and trainings.
- Schedule and participated in direct sales events i.e.
- Radio Shack, Walmart, Staples and Corporate wireless retailers.
- Created consumer awareness and product brand preference at the retail store level though training, assisted sales and merchandising.
- Built and maintained brand presence through increased shelf space and product placement.
- Effectively accessed and communicated on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Educate customers and retail associates and make product recommendations.
- Effectively trained retail associates to conduct quality sales presentations and customer demonstrations.
B.S. In Management
Field Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Learning and developing a true sense of Customer Service. My number one goal in any work related situation is to provide above and beyond normal levels of customer service. Expenses and overhead of a business and their loyalty and repeat business is key to the success of any business venture, regardless of the product or service being offered.
Skills : Unix administrator for SAMS and ULLS G Systems US Army.
- Drove sales productivity through high quality, end-to-end direct sales.
- Schedule and participate in direct sales events.
- Create consumer awareness and product brand preference at the retail store level though training, assisted sales and merchandising.
- Build and maintain brand presence through increased shelf space and product placement.
- Effectively assess and communicate on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Effectively train retail associates to conduct quality sales presentations and customer demonstrations.
- Meet or exceed personal sales productivity goals and key metrics on a monthly basis.
- Accurately document and report sales, schedules, activities and best practices.
Computers And Art
Associate Field Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Sales professional with extensive experience in product sales and assessing client needs seeks a position as Sales Manager in a growth oriented industry. Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Leadership Training, Presentation Skills, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, P&L Responsibility, Salesforce, Team Management.
- Facilitate new product launches and market penetration.
- Cross carrier account management/Product Support.
- Trained and motivated sales associates from 50+ stores how to properly present a strong branded relationship.
- Participate in regional carrier meetings/events and side by side selling.
- Provide high-level product sales training on features, competitive advantages and functions.
- Build brand loyalty and credibility with retail sales associates/accounts.
- Review strategies in regards to the program and marketing environment for each door.
- Interact with carrier partners including T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, Metro PCS, BestBuy, Target and more to ensure training deliverables are met.
Associates In Psychology
Field Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Proficient in presentation, writing and/or editing manuals, product promotion and advertising. Exceptional customer service. Proven aptitude in problem solving. Can operate independently and as part of a team. Skilled at Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Skills : Sales.
- Regularly communicated with store managers and corporate buyers in assigned territories to establish sales, offer promotions, and make merchandising recommendations.
- Promoted to Sales Manager from sales representative within 9 months of employment due to exceptional sales performance.
- Responsible for closing $4M annually in assigned territory.
- Consistently led the company in sales capture.
- Directed the assembly and presentation of seasonal displays at customer locations according to corporate schematics.
- Managed sales staff, advising on marketing and merchandising strategy.
- Assisted store managers in choosing items for advertising and developed marketing plans for print advertisements.