Fiscal Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-starting financial professional that is capable of effectively functioning with minimum supervision on a daily basis. Motivated individual who is known for taking the initiative and skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines.
Skills : Payroll, Project Management, Benefits Administration, e-verify, i9, OSHA, Accounts Payable, Team Building.
- Monitor and process leave balances and verify eligibility criteria for various types of leave programs, such as FMLA.
- Manage the timekeeping process by providing consultation and technical assistance to managers, supervisors, and employees on the use and processing of leave.
- Verify and apply payroll and time and attendance rules and regulations to solve time and attendance issues.
- Process overpayments and underpayments, when needed.
- Run time and attendance reports to identify and correct errors and ensure accuracy and authority of inputs.
- Ensure employee timecards are approved and hours are accurate for pay period processing.
- Verify charges that are appropriate to the budgets and preform expenditure and salaries transfers when necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Fiscal Specialist Resume
Fiscal Specialist reports to the Business Manager and is responsible for moderately complex and varied fiscal administrative support functions related to the operations of Friday Harbor Laboratories.
Skills : Accounting, Microsoft Office.
- Received and posted homeowner fees and payments and prepared bank deposits Assisted in Accounts Payables as needed.
- Analyze, modify and recommend improvements in general fiscal record-keeping systems together with the Business Manager; apply knowledge of accounts and program relationships, data flow, and internal controls to maintain financial data systems.
- Conduct an on-going review of existing procedures and make recommendations for enhancements, regarding policies, or business practices.
- Maintain purchasing database and record-keeping systems for the department. Review purchase requests for compliance with the UW and funding agency policies.
- Resolve problems by following up with vendors and the purchaser. Prepare purchase orders.
- Payments through Ariba for travel, non-PO invoices, contracts, reimbursements to individuals, and payments to individuals.
- Complete budget review and reconciliation of expenses and revenue for cost center, program income, and related budgets.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Fiscal Specialist Resume
Objective : Fiscal Specialist versed in accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting and auditing expense reports. Self-motivated offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Skills : Accounting, Payroll.
- Performed a variety of fiscal and administrative responsibilities using Microsoft Word and Excel software; purchased all supplies and equipment as the Procurement Officer.
- Responsible for all financial documentation as well as preparation of payment vouchers and requisitions.
- Tracked fiscal transactions and maintained files for all fiscal documentation, verified the accuracy of invoices and responded to inquiries on the status of 120 accounts.
- Verified inventory ordered with corresponding purchase order and proof of receipt; inspected items for damage, logged in serial numbers and distributed to the appropriate department.
- Verified sick and annual leave balances to ensure the hours were available; maintained employee records such state and federal tax forms, I-9 forms, and garnishments.
- Responded to inquiries regarding various procedures and requirements.
- Audited documentation for in-kind (Federal Share Contributions) totaling which ensured compliance with federal regulations and retained hard copies in a filing system.
Lead Fiscal Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking position to leverage extensive knowledge in mathematics, banking, and analytical situations. Extremely motivated for career change and eager to contribute to your company's development and level of customer service.
Skills : Customer Service, Accounting.
- Perform budget research analysis and compile data in conjunction with long-range planning and budget preparation goals.
- Perform budget research and provide analytical support in the preparation of budgets for new grants and additional business or economic development projects.
- Assist in the preparation of various analytical and statistical reports to support the budget/planning process.
- Maintain adequate account balances by tracking expenditures and encumbrances; make transfers as necessary utilizing appropriate software applications.
- Process purchase requisitions, payment vouchers and reimbursements; interpret and assign budget codes for requisitions, transfers and other related forms.
- Reconcile and monitor college credit card statements for staff.
- Assist in various payroll processing functions; receive and verify time sheets, honorariums and consultant invoices for processing.
- Assist Fiscal Administrator in establishing budget codes and account funds for new projects.
B.A. In Social Science
Fiscal Specialist III Resume
Summary : Problem-solver with the ability to identify a need, research and implement solutions, and follow through to successfully complete the task at hand. Intelligent, happy, focused, and highly motivated individual who will embrace change and strive to excel.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience in preparing budgets, financial reports and managing accounting systems.
- Remarkable knowledge of budgets, budgeting procedures and general accounting practices.
- Worked with the AEL/CTE Director in reviewing, evaluating, implementing and maintaining a budgetary control system for properly expanding and receiving federal and state funds, as well as grant funding.
- Submitted as required monthly reports and keep accurate reconciliation records for all budget lines and accounts.
- Maintained expenditure files in a manner conducive to the auditing of grants awarded to the department.
- Collected, processed, and submitted time and attendance with proper budget coding.
- Purchased all supplies, books and any other materials needed for AEL/CTE program.
- Communicated with the Budget, Payroll, Purchasing department and DESE to ensure that all timelines and commitments related to fiscal accountability are met.
Master Of Arts
Fiscal Specialist II Resume
Summary : To continue to apply operational and administrative experiences in a diversified environment that offers a multi-faceted and challenging position. To be able to contribute to department's success by applying excellent customer service and sales support skills.
Skills : Management Skills, Supervisory, Microsoft Word.
- Prepared procurement contracts for goods and services.
- Prepared budgets for grant applications, finalized grant applications for submittal, including final review.
- Assisted with preparation of annual and bi-annual budgets for the division.
- Prepared spreadsheets for management use, including the creation of templates.
- Aggregated data on expenditures and budgets.
- Tracked use of grant funds to remain compliant with all state and federal laws.
- Responsible for the retention and use of county bank accounts to perform Account Receivable and Account Payable functions.
BS In Biology
Fiscal Specialist I Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional, successful in building and motivating co-workers. Creative, organized and deadline oriented. Report development and process improvement by creating manuals and processes to streamline tasks.
Skills : Accounting, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for employee benefit administration, accounts payable, Staff Accountant and bank reconciliations.
- Prepared organization taxation reports and filings.
- Developed new methods for accounting procedures.
- Maintained organization all departments fixed assets and financial records.
- Prepared financial United Methodist Churches statements.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts.
- Maintained and evaluated company employee benefits Performed staff payroll.
B.S In Accounting
Fiscal Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a devoted and passionate Fiscal Management Specialist. As a Fiscal Management Specialist, will work as part of a dedicated team where collaboration and communication are integral.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Concur Administration,.
- Analyzed invoices and vouchers for accuracy, validity and compliance with established regulations.
- Verified that proper budget and object class codes were applied to all documents submitted for payment.
- Processed all monies paid into the court including fees, fines and reimbursements.
- Ensured payments conformed to contracts and/or price agreements and were signed by appropriate officials.
- Entered authorized payments into the State of Ohio automated accounting system (CAS).
- Prepared various financial reports and worked on special projects as necessary.
- Acted as group timekeeper and administrative support to the Director of Fiscal and Management Resources.
Fiscal Specialist/Manager Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience, which includes an earned reputation of competence and proficiency with organizing and priority setting for executives, office staff, vendors, legal, and financial institutions.
Skills : Accounting, MS Office.
- Prepared correspondence for managers and director to other agencies and citizens.
- Prepared cost related spreadsheets and reports.
- Skilled in Oracle implementation of Procurement and payroll procedures.
- Processed division fiscal and secretarial administrative memoranda.
- Coordinated and attended meetings; including major Polk County project meetings, staff meetings, and meetings with other Government and Federal Agencies, contractors and companies.
- Advised Division Director and Fiscal Manager regarding fiscal and clerical matters; including researching and recommending solutions.
- Prepared necessary travel arrangements for associates; processed invoices and reimbursements.
Fiscal Specialist Resume
Summary : Responsible for reviewing and documenting records submitted by the field staff to ensure the timely posting of payments and transaction documentation for accurate accounting and disposition.
Skills : Outlook, GMAIL, Green Certified, Knowledge Of Environmentally Safe Products.
- Retrieved, analyzed, and reviewed data used as a basis in determining the allocating of funds in excess of 5 million dollars in establishing personnel ceilings, administrative cost for operating 50 field offices and other workload decisions.
- Responsible for numerous budgetary reports and monitoring issued funds.
- Reconciled state and county offices expenditures annually.
- Resolved check writing, deposit errors and other accounting problems.
- Researched county office claims and issued a solution independently.
- Reviewed and revised corrective actions on county office reviewer's reports.
- Conducted monthly meetings with District Directors concerning budget and fiscal matters.