Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Summary : Senior Front Desk Coordinator who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting morale. Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives. A skilled communicator, able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups and promotes team cohesiveness. Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Skills : Typing 45 Wpm, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Jenark, Property Solutions, Customer Service
- Responsible for day-to-day departmental management of rental, leasing, property management and accounts payable.
- Managing multiple facets to support executive leadership through process driven methodologies.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Representing the VP by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the VP.
- Managing calendar and arrange meetings, travel arrangements, and conferences, overseeing the planning and coordination of all special events for the Senior Vice Presidents.
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquires, receiving screening, and evaluating all written correspondence received by the Senior Vice President, independently formulating and disseminating written responses as appropriate.
- Managing, reviewing, processing, tracking, and monitoring rental subsidy and reconciliation assignments as given.
- Improving quality results by studying, evaluating, and implementing changes.
- Managing, processing and monitoring daily numerous incoming calls with relation to leasing inquiries, maintenance needs, rental payments received, and various other needs.
Regional Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Summary : Regional Front Desk Coordinator who performs work with attention to detail and going the extra mile to help others. Able to complete assigned duties efficiently and enthusiastically. Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks. Adapts quickly to different situations. Works productively as a member of a team or individually. 10 years + customer service experience. Seeking an administrative assistant position in which my communication, customer service, and clerical abilities will be fully utilized and allow me to contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Typing Speed: 50+ Wpm; Software: MS Office XP/2003, MS Outlook, MS Excel, Internet Explorer Communication: Interpersonal, Preparing Formal Presentations
- Operating Toshiba VoIP call manager to answer, screen or forward calls, providing information, and taking messages.
- Greeting persons entering the establishment, determining the nature of visit and directing or escorting them to specific destinations according to office security policies.
- Collecting, sorting, tracking, distributing and preparing mail, messages or courier deliveries.
- Interacting with building management to ensure proper maintenance of office suite.
- Providing back-up clerical support for multiple departments within the law firm.
- Assisting persons of diverse backgrounds, cultures and educational backgrounds.
- Developing an office supply purchasing plan that tracked inventory totals, eliminated excess inventory and streamlined purchasing.
- Documenting management team lead assign work schedules to ensure quality and timely delivery of necessary documents.
- Meeting with managers or head attorneys to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
- Maintaining a high volume file room while conforming to strict confidentiality guidelines.
Medical Assistant/Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Headline : Reliable, devoted, team driven and compassionate Medical Assistant / Front Desk Coordinator professional pursuing a position in a service-oriented care center or office that makes a difference in people's lives. Ability to effectively communicate and provide excellent customer service. The ability to answer phone calls and scheduling appointments.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Insurance Verification, Schedule Appointments, Patient Scheduling, Typing, Medical Records, Telephone, Multi-Line Phone System, Fax, Powerpoint, Cash Handling
- Monitoring the entry and exit of visitors and assisting them with information as needed.
- Greeting patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner and direct them to the correct rooms.
- Collecting co-pays, deductibles, and inquiring on previous balances as well as posting payments to patient accounts.
- Scheduling massage and chiropractic patient appointments and assisting patients to stay consistent with their treatment plans.
- Making reminder calls to massage therapy patients as well as new chiropractic patients.
- Answering telephone and responding appropriately to patient calls and inquires.
- Participating in expos on weekends, educating people on chiropractic care and scheduling new patients who are interested in learning more.
- Using EPIC software system to look up patient appointments and provide general patient information.
Bachelors of Science
Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Objective : Professionally trained Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Highly motivated individual seeking a position in the field of healthcare administration that will allow me to utilize my skills in management, communication, and coordination along with ample knowledge of state and federal healthcare policies.
Skills : Typing 90 Wpm, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Dictaphone Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Answering questions about a large variety of locations and services throughout the medical center, and offering directions accordingly.
- Maintaining various daily hospital census reports by printing and filing copies of such data into the binders at the information desks.
- Greeting visitors, patients, and hospital staff as they enter and exit through the hospitals four lobbies.
- Entering the personal information of visitors to the women's and children's hospitals, as well as all after-hours visitors, into the system database.
- Demonstrating integrity by protecting patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured.
- Verifying insurance benefits and Medicare benefits, preparing charts for doctors and nurses.
- Facilitating patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Registering new patients and update existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information.
Bachelors of Science
Front Desk Coordinator/Account Receivables Resume
Summary : Responsible Front Desk Coordinator/Account Receivables with 5 plus years in retail and customer service. An excellent team player with a positive attitude. I'm motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute my work to the company's success. To obtain a challenging position in an office, where I can utilize my office and computer skills, and assist in productive company operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Management Experience, Marketing, Bilingual In Spanish
- Supporting lead staff and administrators by assisting with specific projects, research, and analysis.
- Entering service request tickets, dispatching housekeepers & engineers using radios and Asgard, and following up with guest to ensure satisfaction within established time frames.
- Logging, delivering and monitoring wake-up call requests and investigating missed wake-up calls.
- Receiving, handling, and helping to manage the inventory of merchandise and supplies, all while verifying that quantities received matched bills of lading, purchase orders, and other documents.
- Interpreting and implementing visual communication for the modern day spa to create enticing displays and visual merchandising.
- Making sure that all new employees are fully trained and able to perform their job.
- Maintaining telephone call list to notify clients of openings or changes in appointment times, and schedule accordingly.
- Confirming appointments and follow-up with clients regarding missed appointments via telephone.
Masters of Science
Admissions Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : A Responsible, hardworking, and determined Admissions Front Desk Coordinator seeking an administrative position that simultaneously enables opportunity and provides a solid foundation for growth on which to build a career. Possesses a strong background in clerical, office administration, centralized hospital scheduling, insurance verification as well as excellent customer service. To obtain a challenging administrative position that will utilize my people skills, organizational abilities, business experience, and event planning expertise.
Skills : Great Phone Etiquette, Great Communication With Interpersonal, Advance Microsoft Office And Excel, Scheduling Appointments
- Responsible for welcoming patients and checking in patients for appointments.
- Responsible for handling and managing the continuous flow of information in the health care center.
- Handling tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office stationery required for front desk activities.
- Performing responsibilities of maintaining and updating patient's insurance and demographic information in the system.
- Communicating with bookkeeping staff to gather information on the current patient's accounts.
- Responsible for collecting payments from patients by following insurance guidelines.
- Balancing books, checking in patients, scheduling appointments, collecting payments, verifying insurance.
- Using millennium software ensures appointment hours are filled in accordance with appointment scheduling guidelines.
Front Desk Coordinator/Bookeeper Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Front Desk Coordinator/Bookkeeper with a solid history of achievements in customer service. Motivated leader with strong organization and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include active listening, social perceptiveness, and bilingual communication. To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my organizational skills, time management, a strong sense of prioritization, and the ability to work well with others.
Skills : Outgoing, Learn Quickly, Computers, Excellent Customer Service, Multi-Tasker, Microsoft Word, Management, Customer Relations, Collections, Budget Management, Scheduling Appointments
- Conferring with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Checking to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determining changes for services requested, collecting deposits or payments or arrange for billing.
- Contacting customers to respond to inquiries, or to notify them of claim investigation results, or any planned adjustments.
- Resolving customers' services or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Completing contract forms, prepare change of address records, or bill, or issue service discontinuance orders using computers.
- Receiving and distributing all incoming mail to appropriate personnel. Maintaining mailroom in a safe manner.
- Checking all office equipment daily to make sure all were operating properly and submitting repair tickets as needed.
- Ensuring that any building maintenance issues were resolving by requesting repairs and contractors as needed to make necessary repairs.
Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Objective : Focused Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist looking for a new challenge in a results-driven environment. Experienced in defining and analyzing customer requests to resolve issues accurately and quickly with high first contact resolution rates. Strong computer skills in a Windows-based environment and proven ability to learn unique software. A confident and effective communicator who receives excellent customer feedback.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Data Entry, Training, Administrative Assistant, Sales, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Welcoming on-site visitors and route all inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Issuing company receipts to walk-in customers who remit cash or check payment.
- Liaisoning with vendors to track shipping and receiving of company supplies and interoffice mail.
- Completing special project requests for departments such as health and safety, customer service, and human resources.
- Managing a multi-line telephone system by analyzing customer inquiries and appropriating them to be serviced.
- Overseeing onsite cash handling by managing the office safe and ensuring that all cash is accurately reconciled.
- Providing written and verbal communications to external and internal clients.
- Operating office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Ensuring front lobby safety of people entering and leaving maintained front lobby in a safe and inviting manner.
High School Diploma
Admissions Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated, service-focused Admissions Front Desk Coordinator seeking to transition into a leadership role. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others. To work in a team environment providing support and coordination of services, where my skills and years of experience can be utilized for exceptional customer service.
Skills : Receptionist, Customer Service, Electronic Medical Records, Office Applications, HIPAA, Typing, Phones, Management
- Responsible for all patient appointment bookings, and patient relations.
- Handled all patient rotations for PTS to ensure all time limitations were adhered to, and that every patient received their full scheduled treatment even if they were late for their appointment without hindering the therapists or complicating their schedules.
- Carried out all administrative duties including opening, closing, co-pay and direct pay collections, and making sure that the clients were treated in a friendly yet professional manner making their return to our establishment guaranteed.
- Assisted the office manager and billing specialist with insurance verification, coding, and some billing procedures.
- Accountable for all patient charts including pulling and organizing them for the PTS every morning, filing them at days end, keeping all patients personal and insurance information updated, and making sure that patient notations were completed daily by all PTS in order to ensure timely and correct insurance billing.
- Trained all new front desk employees on the inter-workings of our establishment including training on our firm-specific database.
- Performed routine admission tests, received newly admitted patients and oriented them to the facility.
- Booked appointments on a daily and monthly schedule using insight software.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated Front Desk Coordinator/Assistant Manager earned a reputation for being proficient, hardworking, and reliable. Talent for building rapport and trust with clients. Focusing on customer's needs to ensure their satisfaction while being friendly. Personable and approachable. Welcome to new ideas and brainstorming, as well as solves problems effectively, and making informed decisions. Works well independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft, Electronic Medical Records, Customer Service, Medical Billing, HIPAA, Typing, Phones, Management, Recruiting, Data Entry
- Worked with patients receiving routine and medical eye exams in a busy optometry practice.
- Knowledgeable in medical and routine insurance billing, medical terminology, medical coding, and medical collections, and ICD-10.
- Performed daily office tasks of scheduling appointments, referrals, explaining benefits, and collecting monies owed.
- Obtained insurance authorizations, filed electronic insurance claims, and reconciled daily intake.
- Fit and dispensed eyewear, adjusted and repaired eyewear, trained new contact lens fits.
- Checked patients in and checked patients out, verified insurance information and demographics.
- Applied HIPAA regulations and precautions to all day to day activities.
- Maintained the material safety data sheet of the practice for OSHA and CDC compliance.
- Handled the tasks of preparing and maintaining patients medical charts.