Group Exercise Instructor Resume
Summary : Positive patient outcomes and employee satisfaction through evidence based practice, knowledge of policies and procedures, and acting as a resource to clients.
Skills : Information Management, Technical Skills.
- Instructed classes several times a week modifying instruction to fit all levels of fitness and motivated individuals to complete a safe, enjoyable workout.
- Present Lead Lifeguard, Kadena Aquatics Performed daily operations and management of two immaculate swimming pools.
- Ensured safety of all patrons, both in and out of the water while managing a team of six to ten lifeguards.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service when attending to all patron's questions and concerns.
- Co-instructed monthly lifeguard courses and assisted in planning and implementing bi-weekly in-service training for all lifeguards on staff.
- Maintained a clean and organized facility at all times.
- Planned and executed hour-long group exercise classes.
Group Exercise Instructor III Resume
Summary : Professionally trained dynamic, motivating and experienced instructor and speaker in the fitness industry.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Created, promoted & marketed new classes as well as special holiday events.
- Successfully initiated & implemented TRX Suspension & TRX RIP.
- Trained classes which resulted in increased membership and increased revenue.
- Increased membership and increased group exercise participation among men & women as well as children.
- Educated participants concerning safe exercise techniques and constantly monitoring safety.
- Monitored proper form and technique using positive reinforcement.
- Developed and implemented innovative approaches at Equinox for multiple activities.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communications
Group Exercise Instructor/Representative Resume
Summary : Passionate about helping others and guiding them in reaching personal fitness goals in a healthy and safe manner.
Skills : Silver Sneakers Instructor, Personal Training.
- Changed exercise routine to meet the needs of individual participants.
- Provided safe, up to date, quality exercise instruction educate members regarding safe exercise to communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities Skills. Letters of recommendation available upon request.
- Trained is a high-intensity training routine that helps with cardiovascular endurance and muscle definition.
- Stretched can improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Cored Power will improve varies things such as posture, athletic mobility, preventing lower back pain.
- Volunteered for the Fun Run & led the warm-up.
Group Exercise Instructor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking an administrative or operations position in the following areas. Support the missions and goals of a company by successfully completing the required daily assigned tasks.
Skills : Analyze Quantitative Data, Organize And Prioritize Work.
- Monitored participants' progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Instructed participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Demonstrated exercise routines or choreographed dance fitness moves.
- Explained and enforced safety rules and regulations.
- Trained design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Trimmed and Toned will increase stamina and decrease stress levels.
- Improved balance, agility and muscle strength.
Group Exercise Instructor II Resume
Headline : Experience interested in teaching a variety of fun and effective fitness classes related to Yoga or Pilates to reduce stress, body sculpting, improve health and foster.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Offered alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Planned routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants.
- Observed participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Taught proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
- Instructed participants in maintaining exertion level in order to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Advised clients about proper clothing and shoes.
- Taught individual and team sports to participants through instruction and demonstration, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques.
Group Exercise Instructor I Resume
Objective : Experienced student with strong communication background and customer service skills. Project management experience Experience in developing and organizing events.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Assigned to youth with various behavioral or physical conditions.
- Constructed a comprehensive program that focused on overall health and wellness.
- Convened weekly at the YMCA for 2-3 hours sessions with a mentee.
- Attended nutrition and physical activity workshop tailored towards children with special needs.
- Volunteer the program is sponsored by the UW-La Crosse Therapeutic Recreation Department.
- Assigned to a participant with physical and mental disabilities.
- Provided assistance with equipment and exercises to ensure proper technique and safety were implemented.
Jr. Group Exercise Instructor Resume
Objective : Provide each participant with the best workout they can have as an individual while in a group setting.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Organized.
- Led exercise sessions with an upbeat and outgoing attitude.
- Provided clients with technical instruction.
- Cleaned and maintained the facility and equipment daily.
- Able to update a computerized system of organization of clients and their goals to enhance the consumer experience.
- Enhanced safety as well as motor unit recruitment.
- Regulated the arousal level of clients in order to enhance their performance.
- Enhanced relationships and improve exercise adherence.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Group Exercise Instructor Resume
Objective : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and great initiative.
Skills : Administration, Analytical Skills.
- Current Designed each class to match the skill and learning levels of all participants.
- Suggested exercise modifications to individual students to avoid strain and injury.
- Cleaned and organized studio after each group fitness class.
- Encouraged members to continue attending group fitness classes.
- Prepared teaching area for each class and returned all equipment to storage at the end of class.
- Tracked class attendance and monitored class size to gauge the effectiveness of promotions.
- Corrected dangerous movements and suggested alternate exercises.
Associate Group Exercise Instructor Resume
Objective : Experience in overall fitness and teaching group exercise classes. Current student with hands-on experience as an intern in multiple physical therapy settings.
Skills : Publisher, Management.
- Coordinated and explained swimming drills and cycling routines.
- Provided modifications and alternate exercises according to individual abilities.
- Improvements were seen in class over month periods.
- Taught proper instruction of routines to group exercise classes.
- Led group exercise classes, attended company meetings.
- Participated in promotional activities off-site.
- Promoted club programs, products, and services to participants.
Lead Exercise Instructor Resume
Objective : Mature, experienced cycle instructor. Major strengths include member interaction, developing personal relationships with members and ability to motivate all age groups.
Skills : Sales force, Social Media Marketing.
- Led and manage a team of group-exercise instructors and personal trainers.
- Managed relations between guests and team members.
- Guested groups average of people and turn over weekly.
- Coordinated scheduling of fitness classes, activities, and seminars daily.
- Analyzed demographics for a given week's client base and design fitness programs appropriate and adaptable for each group.
- Instructed exercise classes one day a week and when emergencies dictate.
- Maintained clean and organized fitness facilities.
Group Exercise Instructor Resume
Headline : To obtain an entry-level position within a dynamic healthcare setting that will utilize comprehensive healthcare training, excellent communication skills, and enthusiasm.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Provided the "member experience" by offering exemplary customer service.
- Delivered group exercises to adults and children.
- Led members using safe and effective forms of exercise while engaging in different routines.
- Supported and encouraged members to meet their fitness goals.
- Developed positive relationships with the members and encourage referrals.
- Emphasized the proper form of exercises for safety.
- Attended national and local health and exercise seminars yearly.