Group Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for building numerous Web and Experiences for searching, selecting and connecting to financial institutions across the globe and building out experiences for managing documents
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Served as structure task manager to develop plans and specifications for 13 spans of heavy railroad bridge.
- Designed is the same as that used by Burlington Northern (BNSF) and Union Pacific (UP) railroads to build elevated structures.
- Included design and details of precast concrete bridge; providing stage construction sequencing and guidelines to replace the existing bridge in place while maintaining the daily rail traffic.
- Included review and QC of final plans; preparation of preliminary construction estimates and construction specification; providing post design construction support; review of construction schedule, shop drawings, construction material logs, welding specifications and certificates; monitoring work progress; and addressing and providing recommendations for construction errors and field condition changes.
- Structured Task Manager for design Web Walls to mitigate the bridge scour and channel erosion condition where Beltline Road crosses the Trinity River southeast of Dallas in southern Dallas County.
- Constructed below the calculated scour envelope to the rock line to prevent further and more serious erosion.
- Prepared sheet pile plans and details to confine and protect bent drilled shaft foundations.
- Evaluated the bridge stability during construction.
- Designed and detailed shoring towers to support existing bridge during excavation and installation of sheet piles walls in river bed.
Sr. Group Manager Resume
Summary : Well organized, detail oriented account manager with strong sales background. Proven history of customer focus and relationship building with the ability to work with all levels within the organization. Team player yet willing and able to work independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Management Experience, Automotive.
- Guided the department forward toward future growth, resourcing staff, developing strategic plans, and coordinating daily operations by prioritizing and assigning work to staff, monitoring assigned work schedules while establishing QA/QC processes and ensuring a high quality of work.
- Supervised of up to ten GIS Analysts of varying skill levels approving time sheets, conducting success plans & determining salary adjustments.
- Provided technical expertise and formulate work groups to troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues.
- Developed documentation of department and companywide GIS standards and procedures, QA/QC processes, mapping templates, and standard styles lists.
- Individually managed several major GIS projects for multi-billion dollar natural gas clients working in the Marcellus & Utica shale plays.
- Consisted of three to four phases of mapping requiring database setup and implementation, Flex Viewer web mapping with a main goal of meeting state and federal regulatory permitting requirements.
- Mentored and Trained entry level GIS Analysts.
- Reported to Vice President of Operations Prior Employment Experience BP Gulf Oil Spill Relief Part of core onsite GIS team that built and maintains a comprehensive multi-user database to manage archaeological tracks and waypoints documenting GPS surveys and findings.
Jr. Group Manager Resume
Objective : Considerable experience in the areas of retail owner, finance, contract management, project management, accounting, health care, and computers. Practiced as a Public Accountant for over 7 years..
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Established and managed Research and Evaluation Unit, which served principal Analyst and Group customers.
- Managed Technical Assistance and Training Unit, Conference and Event Planning Unit, and served as Acting Workforce Development Program Manager.
- Directed DTI Associates, a more than 25 projects for federal customers; individual projects valued up to Kratos Company $1.1M.
- Supervised staff of twelve professionals.
- Designed and implemented evaluations of national programs and projected costs of new program development.
- Created innovative approaches, methodologies, and products where there were no previous models.
- Directed complex projects, coordinating efforts of several work teams, subject matter experts, consultants, graphic designers, and corporate operations.
Group Manager I Resume
Objective : Looking for a position to utilize both government and commercial skills in a procurement environment.
Skills : Training, Management, MS Office.
- Supervises the activities of a Group in the Procurement organization responsible for the procurement of products, services and equipment in support of Y-12 mission and objectives.
- Commits to purchases valued at $1,000,000 or less.
- Reviews and approves all procurement transactions above individual buyer's authority levels.
- Defines day-to-day procurement responsibilities for each buyer in the Group.
- Determines which types of commodities are to be procured and the functional parameters based on the summation of all commodity types assigned to the Group.
- Establishes general procurement approaches for the Group and directs, monitors, and controls the procurement efforts of the buyers to ensure compliance with the established procedures and methods.
- Provides guidance and direction to buyers on unique or unusual procurement activities.
- Develops and trains new buyers and assures that all buyers in the section use state-of-the-art techniques.
- Participates in highly complex procurement activities such as unusual bidding procedures, negotiation, and administration of major procurement contracts, etc.
Group Manager II Resume
Headline : A customer-focused and results-driven Group Manager with demonstrated expertise in omni-channel, store operations, project launches, strategy creation, fulfillment, supply chain, and competitive analysis. Adept at leading cross-functionally while remaining connected to competitive landscape and defining success measures.
Skills : Team Leadership, Project Management, Implementation,.
- Led team of 37 employees while developing and implementing innovative store strategies for omni-channel fulfillment, including store pickup and ship-from/to-store capabilities.
- Conducted implementation of new initiatives, fulfillment operations/optimization, and led team lifecycle of technology innovation/development, store readiness, implementation, and support.
- Tasked with defining team structure, roles/responsibilities, and operating model based on changing business needs.
- Handled talent management, developmental plans, corrective action, and promotions while leading team member development and management.
- Supported incremental sales and monitored impact of out of stocks due to store/market order volume.
- Identified rollout timelines, collision points, staffing models, processes, equipment, set-up, procurement, training, change management, budgets, and travel while managing enterprise-wide supply chain initiatives, including network planning, flexible fulfillment, store pickup, and ship-from store strategies.
- Developed three-year roadmap while identifying strategies, number of stores for expansion needs, and prioritizing technology requirements to support store process.
- Created performance management plan and ensured store compliance, accountability, and improvement while overseeing level of service requirements for online guest orders, transmission to stores, order acknowledgement, fulfillment, shipping, and guest experience.
- Recognized new strategies while managing network planning, defining volume/capacity throughput/peak tests and initiatives.
Group Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a Group Manager position that maximizes diverse experience and talents to deliver meaningful results to the Corporation.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Implemented process changes, change controls, human and equipment resourcing, predictable escalation paths, training & readiness, and infrastruct ure (web, databases, telecom, staffing) in 6 weeks, amongst 14 subsidiaries.
- Achieved a 16% increase in contract renewal and 87% customer satisfaction (up from 74%).
- Championed Six Sigma project to reduce defects in supporting Microsoft Exchange, working across multiple divisions.
- Achieved 80% reduction in support incident time-to-resolve due to introduction of two new diagnostic tools.
- Led the development and delivery of readiness for PMP project management certification for 400 staff across Asia.
- Served on worldwide profession advisory council for project management.
- Built stronger technical troubleshooting methodology, debugging, and product depth in AD/Exchange skills throughout entire team through two comprehensive training programs.
Asst. Group Manager Resume
Objective : Broad experience in retail management, merchandising, marketing, operations, & systems development across the retail, catalog, & online channels. Professional character marked by passion for the customer, determination to succeed, direct communication, & creative thinking. Expert at setting vision, bringing people together, & fostering organic collaboration across multi disciplinary teams.
Skills : Customer Service, Hospitality/food Service, Management.
- Developed merchandising & marketing plans that maximized site traffic & the companies investment in inventory.
- Built merchandising & marketing calendars for apparel, children's, home, & outlet web sites to optimize sales.
- Coordinated on-site activity with email & off-site marketing efforts.
- Categorized & sequenced products for maximum sales productivity.
- Directed the production of all product photography & text assets to improve customer experience & maximize conversion.
- Leadership role in setting division strategy & working cross channel to ensure a consistent corporate face of the brand.
- Initiated all merchandising site features that educated or inspired the customer to convert from shopper to buyer.
- Supervised & mentored a team of six web merchants.
- Focused online team on driving conversion rate through leadership of "Bring Product to Life" campaigns.
Associate Group Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Group Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Relations, Management, Project Management.
- Led strategy within merchandising for Target Clinic.
- Contributed to the initial business concepts launched.
- Designed Target Clinic's overall value proposition, financial model, and expansion plan securing incremental investment.
- Responsible for the front end of the business including new services development, clinic openings, marketing, communications, guest satisfaction, vendor management and supply chain.
- Grew flu vaccination sales six fold while launching new retail clinics and services such as biometric screens and vaccinations.
- Promoted to lead overall retail clinic strategy.
- Played an integrative role among start-up leaders.
- Led strategy and team building sessions to move the business forward.
- Managed associated budgets, created roles, interviewed and on boarded team members as the team tripled in size.
Lead Group Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Level Manager with 20+ years experience in manufacturing, healthcare, project management and information technology operations. Successful track record of leading organizational change within a diverse and expansive technology organization including: ERP implementations, EMR implementations, lean manufacturing, supply chain management, quality, Healthcare governmental / regulatory and business process improvements.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Computer, Merchandising, Problem Solving, Management, Sales.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and management of I.T.
- Direct responsibility for an annual base budget of $14.5M and 60+ IT professionals (including offshore and nearshore operations) for over 90 manufacturing facilities.
- Responsible for production application portfolio consisting of QAD Enterprise Applications, supply chain replenishment systems, quality management applications, shop floor execution and control systems, Kronos Time & Attendance and applications integration.
- Managed the migration of the Plastech (currently JCIM) acquisition I.T.
- Reduced costs (staffing, software and hardware) by 70%.
- Developed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Metrics used to increase productivity at the plant and corporate levels.
- Developed and delivered trade management training within the sector to enhance knowledge, awareness and operational effectiveness.
Group Manager Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, innovative, and versatile professional with verifiable 15-year track record of achievement in IT/Engineering leadership and vision, program management, quality systems management, product lifecycle management, staff management, and team building.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Management.
- Responsible for managing Audio/Amplifier and Automation/MES teams within the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Department.
- Responsible for leading multiple cross functional Global teams with up to 20 indirect reports Essential Responsibilities: Plans and directs activities of the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering department including personnel resource allocation to the Audio/Amplifier and Automation/MES teams and coordinates measurement of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures on time support for design, development and delivery activities and interfacing with program management, sales, customers, IT, other engineering organizations.
- Provides coordination with Manufacturing, supplier engineering, quality and the counterparts off-shore engineering organizations.
- Maintains engineering staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Supervises engineering personnel through coaching, planning, monitoring, and appraising of job performance Establishes processes for integration, verification testing, requirements engineering and management Provides software Leadership to Automation, MES, Amplifier/radio programs to ensure deliverables are met on time, within budget and meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- Interfaces with customers both internal and external to ascertain customer satisfaction and takes appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction relative to group performance.
- Maintains engineering standards by establishing and maintaining policies on software design standards.