Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Headline : Energetic and reliable Retail Sales Associate skilled in high-end merchandise environments. Highly enthusiastic Guest Service Team Lead professional with target working as a Guest Service Team Leader for 15 months solely focused on client interface experience. Customer-focused Manager, with a solid understanding of the dynamics of a multi-million dollar company.
Skills : Management , Training & Development.
- Excelled in exceeding daily credit card application goals.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Trained 20+ new employees quarterly.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Created new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Designed and suggested new display ideas to improve accessibility to merchandise, which increased sales by 100%.
Jr. Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Objective : To obtain a Guest Service Team Lead position that allows growth and the opportunity to contribute to education and job experience to the benefit of the organization.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manages all cashiers, cart attendants, photo team members, and guest service team members.
- Assists with motivating, coaching, retention, and resolving work production issues.
- Ensures that everyone is providing great guest service while driving conversion and accessory attachments with Target's fundamental goal being every guest is to leave highly amazed.
- Maintains proper ordering for front end and store needs.
- Processes all store donations that went towards the community.
- Manages a team which includes scheduling, motivating, coaching, retention, and resolving work production issues.
- Maintains proper ordering as well as tracking sales.
- Provides guests with great customer service.
Sr. Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position was responsible for the day-to-day operation of a business. Track productivity, set policies, decide how resources will be used and oversee the work of employees. Interact with and meet client's needs.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manages cashier staff, guest services, photo lab staff, and the cart attendants.
- Responsible for ensuring cash drawers have an accurate amount of cash twice daily (morning and evening shifts.) Accountable for overseeing staff duties are completed.
- Ensures customers, sales, vendors, etc.are updated with up to date order information and timelines.
- Monitors daily report on cashiers' service speed, guest complaints, conversion percentage, and AAR Score.
- Manages off-site warehouse staff.
- Responsible for keeping backroom organized and for making sure aisle were changed on time for new products.
- Delegates staff members to run daily reports and checked to ensure the accuracy of in-stock store items.
- Instructs employees to set-up aisle for seasonal products.
Guest Service Team Lead I Resume
Objective : Seeking a Guest Service Team Lead position where to utilize managerial skills to interact with other people and help a company grow.
Skills : Problem Analysis, Problem Solving.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
Guest Service Team Lead II Resume
Headline : Accurately processed all new hires and employee paperwork changes in a timely manner. Reconciled vendor invoices for accuracy, appropriately coded invoices, obtained authorized signatures and submitted to AP for timely payment.
Skills : Management, Office Administration.
- Developed, coached, and trained full time and part time employees.
- Managed and cultured over 30 employees.
- Conducted weekly supply/merchandise orders.
- Formulated working schedules for employees.
- Delegated daily goals and tasks.
- Organizational Schedule appointments for patients.
- Revitalized merchandise presentations throughout the sales floor.
- Established a numeric system to control equipment distribution.
- Coordinated advertising displays and signs.
Guest Service Team Lead III Resume
Summary : Results-oriented and focused on providing support to children in need by executing an effective curriculum and build open communication with parents and families to support the education and socio-emotional development of the child.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Trained new sales associates each quarter and developed them to meet Target's expectations.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Cultivated a customer-focused shopping environment by greeting and responding to all customers in a friendly manner.
Asst. Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Objective : To secure a Guest Service Team Lead position in a firm that can use a professional with outstanding research and writing skills as well as exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Targets Manage and coordinate the activities of multiple teams of over 40 people.
- Creates an environment that motivates team members to contribute to personal and team daily goals through leadership, accountability, and fostering a fun workplace environment.
- Provides direct supervision of team members throughout the day Liaison for the Women, Infants, and Children state benefit program (WIC) at the store.
- Trains and audits all team members on how to properly accept WIC checks from guests.
- Walks with the WIC Coordinator to ensure store is up-to-date on WIC minimum stocking requirements Talent Management.
- Coaches team members on performance and follow-up with formal corrective write-ups, as needed.
- Creates training schedules, ensure training activities meet business needs, and coordinate with trainers Scheduling.
- Creates schedules for five departments based on business requirements to ensure adequate staffing during peak and non-peak hours Hiring.
Associate Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Headline : To obtain a Guest Service Team Lead position, with a professional company, utilizing personal skills and experience, while offering an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Recruits, Interviews, Hires, train and supervise a team that responds quickly to guests' needs, questions or issues, eliminate guest wait, supervise a team that offers fast, fun and friendly service to guests, plus keeps check lanes, the parking lot, food service area, restrooms and guest service areas properly signed, clean and organized.
- Sets up all the cash registers for sales.
- Takes down all cash registers and prepares the checks as well as the cash for deposits.
- Target's Protection Specialist Presence of a uniformed Security Officer at Target store establishes the guest's sense of safeness and security.
- Addresses all theft and fraud issues, reducing merchandise shortage through receipt checks, alarm responses and monitoring all security systems.
- Tracks theft trends.
- Maintains in working order CCTV.
- Repairs and re-locates CCTV cameras.
- Assist in the apprehensions.
Guest Service Team Lead/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Customer-oriented individual with over 13 years of experience working retail. with an enthusiastic approach to all duties that come with the job, from coordinating employees to group training and team-building exercises.
Skills : Retail, Retail Management, Sales.
- Responsible for distributing and securing the daily cash in all 24 registers.
- Scheduled team member's schedules and breaks.
- Maintained cleanliness of team member's work areas per company and state guidelines.
- Hired, supervised and trained cashiers, guest service employees, and cart attendants.
- Resolved guest concerns and needs.
- Successfully limit monetary fines by insisting team members follow the rules and guidelines set forth by Target headquarters.
- Included the restriction of beverages, handbags, and cell phones at the checkout lanes.
- Included the safety guidelines were being met by all team members.
Guest Service Team Lead Resume
Objective : Guest Service Team Lead previous experiences to include working with small businesses and providing advanced technical / troubleshooting issues and basic support for their accounting software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizing.
- Manages customer service employees.
- Supervises opening and closing procedures.
- Assigns and balances cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Supports associates and other department managers in the operation of cash registers.
- Trains new employees and associates from other departments on how to operate cash registers and the telephone system, including proper procedures.
- Soughts out and completed projects in other departments during periods of slow sales activity; stocked merchandise, changes prices, re-set product displays.
- Resolves escalated customer service issues.
- Collaborates with other store departments to assign various tasks for customer service associates.
- Communicates performance feedback about store associates to store management.