Sr. HR Coordinator Resume
Summary : A detailed-oriented Sr Hr Coordinator in quest of a position in a professional/Global setting working collectively with others to offer greater working-relations in a problem resolution environment. This position will support the Manager through Executive levels and offer outstanding processes and proficiency in the professional/Global industry. Dedicated Human Resources Coordinator and recruiter with 15+ years of experience focused on recruitment, employee onboarding, talent acquisition, and payroll. Highly efficient and well established in fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environments.
Skills : Microsoft (Office Suite) Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP, SAP HR, Taleo, TotalHR, Internet Explorer, Access, Plato
- Responsible for the execution of HR service delivery and customer service o first point of contact for HR queries and resolution.
- Providing training and support to the employees on the performance management processes and how to utilize the system.
- Coordinating calibration sessions with supervisors and their peers for review of employees' performance for prior year and record talking points to roll up to our executive leadership.
- Gathering hourly ratings from the year end process to roll up to the executive staff for proper recording and merit awarding to employees.
- Implementing performance improvement plans for employees, and work with the supervisor on progress and the 'next steps'.
- Identifying employees that need to take lean 101 courses to be in compliance with the manufacturing lean initiatives.
- Scheduling sessions and working with employees and their supervisors to ensure courses are taken.
- Partnering with HR business partners in organizational management and internal movement to align with the business, and help ensure data efficiency with our hris systems.
Bachelors of Science
HR Coordinator/Recruiter Resume
Headline : Provides excellent customer service as the first point of contact for employees. Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality in all sensitive matters. Proven leadership and problem-solving skills. Fast learner who is able to Master new situations and challenges.
Skills : MAC, PC, SAP, Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher. HRIS System, Applicant Tracking System
- Hired as the company's first human resources professional in a 90-year history to provide HR support for employees in 10 different states.
- Continuing to focus attention on the company's processes and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with various federal and state laws.
- Currently engaged in staff development to meet the company's business needs.
- Managing leaves of absence, administering the benefits program and investigating and addressing employee concerns and complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Developed the human resources department, beginning with writing policies and procedures to include a structured process for terminations, FMLA practices, and promotion criteria.
- Trained managers and employees on procedures following a work-related injury.
- Established a selection process for managers to make sound hiring decisions, created new hire orientation, developed a training program for new hires.
- Created an interview process to coincide with all applicable federal, state, local laws.
Bachelor Of Arts
Human Resource Assistant/HR Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, extremely organized Human Resource Assistant/HR Coordinator who continually evaluates and refines process flows for greater efficiency. Top-notch human resources and management professional with years of experience in HR leadership, ethics management, interpretation of codes of conduct, staffing operations, key stakeholder support, and corporate policy. Strong communication and skilled presentation skills with excellent ability to interface with employees and management throughout all levels of an organization.
Skills : Human Resources, General Management, Office Management, Filing, Sourcing, New Hire Orientations, Payroll, ADP, Word, Excel, Outlook, Mac, PC.
- Overseeing the pre-employment process including criminal background checks and drug screen results for 2-10+ candidates per week.
- Creating and maintaining new hire personnel files for all candidates according to HIPAA and other document retention laws.
- Managing the onboarding process via Ultipro to ensure that employees complete I-9's, W-4's and other required forms.
- Completing the e-verify process on the first day of employment to ensure the employee is authorized to work in the U.S.
- Inputting 2-10+ new hires and rehires into the payroll system weekly and making employee information updates as needed.
- Answering employee questions regarding our Ultipro website including how to change their w4 online, change their direct deposit online, print their w2's, correcting timesheet issues, and other general HR questions.
- Coordinating invoices from the background check and drug screen vendors to ensure timely payments.
- Tracking of all pre-employment information in excel to ensure that all steps are being completed.
- Generating invoices and track advertising services from the internal recruiting department.
Bachelors of Science
HR Coordinator/Benefits Administrator Resume
Objective : Dedicated HR Coordinator/Benefits Administrator with a strong grasp of employment laws, compliance issues and benefits plans. Successfully introduces process improvements and staff-development initiatives to drive corporate goal attainment. Participates in community outreach programs and job fairs. Understands the importance of keeping up with industry trends in benefits, wages, and training.
Skills : Organizational Development, HR Policies & Procedures, Security, Recruiting, Leadership Training, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Performance Improvement
- Educated and advised employees on group health plans, voluntary benefits, and 401(k) retirement plans.
- Served as the subject matter expert for leaves, reward/recognition, and workers compensation programs under the general direction and guidance of the HR Manager and legal department.
- Maintained appropriate communication/contact with all employees on leave and coordinated all aspects of return to work for employees on leave.
- Managed all administration aspects of leave and worker's compensation claims to include tracking hours used/taken; worked closely with the HR manager and payroll to ensure all pay for employees was accurate.
- Provided extensive case management and coordinated all administrative aspects of the cases and claims regarding the companies leave program.
- Conducted and coordinated investigations into all reported worker's compensation claims.
- Interpreted and administered the company's leave program and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc. ) independently approved or denied leave cases based on relevant medical information.
- Coordinated and organized all medical information and ensured that HIPAA and employee privacy guidelines were closely monitored and effectively executed.
Masters of Business Administration
HR Coordinator/Recruiter Resume
Summary : Goal oriented HR Coordinator/Recruiter looking to take a career to the next level. Experience in a variety of HR functions along with a proven track record of producing effective results that improve the efficiency of the HR department. Motivated, personable, professional with a variety of experience who is a friendly, loyal, and dedicated individual. Flexibility in working in a variety of industries including but not limited to office management, leasing, human resources, and customer service. Works well with others or just as efficiently on my own.
Skills : Office Assistant, HRIS, COBRA Administration, HR Policies & Procedures, Orientation & On-Boarding, Tuition Reimbursement
- Recruited to provide administrative support for the recruiting department in the areas of IT & Operations.
- Supporting internal recruiters and outside vendors in filling a large number of roles by streamlining the hiring process and keeping the hiring managers and recruiters on the same page.
- Managing the process of scheduling candidate interviews, tracking hiring pipelines, and onboarding new employees.
- Improved the process used to convert temporary employees to full-time employees and successfully converted 50 employees using the process.
- Worked with the people click administrator to help center process improvement in recruiting around the use of the ATS.
- Partnered with the recruiting manager to create an enhanced employee referral program.
- Coordinating the schedules of hiring managers and candidates onsite and phone interviews, arranging escorts between meetings.
- Facilitating all flight, hotel, and ground transportation for out of town candidates.
Office Manager And HR Coordinator Resume
Summary : Office Manager And HR Coordinator with extensive experience in benefits, employee relations, policy implementation and administrative functions of the HR department. Strong interpersonal, client services and teamwork skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally. Ability to exercise judgment and tact in dealing with the public and other employees. Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/time management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook. Deltek Time And Expense, Costpoint
- Prepared offer letters and hire packets for new employees and ensure proper completion of the hiring process.
- Explained company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Processed, verified, and maintained documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
- Recorded data for each employee, including such information as addresses, earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Processed and reviewed employment applications to evaluate the qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Answered questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Examined employee files to answer inquiries and provided the information for personnel actions.
- Searched employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
- Requested information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
HR Coordinator - Generalist Resume
Summary : Generalist with 12+ years of Human Resources and Training and Development experience. Manage diverse human resource, employee training, recruitment and selection, and business management activities meeting or exceeding all defined performance deliverable. Created and lead professional employee training programs and HR initiatives that significantly improved employee performance and operational efficiencies.
Skills : PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP, SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SuccessFactors, Human Resource Administration
- Managed the hiring of all full time and temporary staff through the full recruitment life cycle.
- Reviewed applicant resumes and made applicant recommendations to hiring managers.
- Created and updated job descriptions and utilize job posting system utilizing Oracle.
- Advised and instructed all levels of management on employment policies, procedures, and legal concerns.
- Managed and administered performance management and the annual appraisal process.
- Led new supervisor training and coaching sessions, including assessment, coordinating, facilitating, and administering evaluations.
- Ensured continuous improvement by implementing changes based on results.
- Coordinated supervisor brown bag sessions which encourage dialog on policies and procedures.
- Created an HR Coordinator guidebook specific to the function of the HR Coordinator position within the office of institutional advancement.
- Developed an exit interview form to compile departing trends using excel.
Master Of Management
HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience providing direct support to senior management and multiple staff. Recognized as an effective communicator with the ability to exceed deadlines, handle confidential matters, and provide exemplary customer support. Team player who streamlines processes and projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP System, E-verify System, Success Factors, SAP, ADP, Kronos, Lawson, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Created 30 files to store new positions in ADP HRIS system correctly keeping job titles up to date and properly documented.
- Maintained accurate records when entering and posting job descriptions on various sites, aptly connecting links to acquire applicants.
- Acquired extensive training on ADP systems and met with representatives to establish the initial design of benefits, recruiting, time and attendance, and performance reviews modules.
- Developed a solution to accurately submit electronic files to providers.
- Maintained vacation and sick time using the Peopletrak system to manually enter records for 120 employees with 98% accuracy.
- Built rapport by quickly resolving issues and maintaining confidentiality when assisting employees with personal concerns.
- Coordinated various individual and 6 department schedules significantly increasing orientation efficiencies in the on-boarding process.
- Researched and quickly resolved benefits and various hr related issues to assist new hires and 120 employees on proper utilization of the HRIS system.
- Managed I-9s and various employment records on the e-verify system consistently ensuring all documents met government regulations.
Bachelors of Science
HR Coordinator/Generalist Resume
Headline : Creative and innovative HR Coordinator/Generalist with effective human resources skills and goal setting abilities combined with great customer service skills, team building, interpersonal, and communication skills. Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a positive work environment, and adapt readily to new challenges. Enthusiastic and highly organized HR Professional with over 5 plus years of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop, Acrobat, Powerpoint, Mac And PC Proficient, Lotus Notes, Kronos, ICiMs, Microsoft Word, And Excel, ADP
- Reviewing time cards, in the ADP payroll system, work with employees and managers regarding adjustments, updates, and changes.
- Performing administrative functions to support the HR dept., drafting, proofreading and editing correspondence, reports, announcements, presentations, newsletters, memos, logs, organization charts and other forms of internal and external communications and documentation while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Supporting in the recruiting process, with processing background check and coordinating drug screenings.
- Providing accurate time keeping assistance to employees/managers, sick time, vacation, LOA and adjustments in Kronos.
- Coordinating and setting up new hire orientation, prepare and maintain all documents, brochures, and forms associated with new hire packets and training requirements to ensure they are current and in compliance with all company standards and requirements.
- Assisting employees with e-source, ADP and benefits enrollment, and employment verifications.
- Maintaining the facility badge access database, generate new and replacement badges and maintain badge supplies and equipment.
- Maintaining programs: employee recognition AmEx gift card, service awards, fitness membership, safety glasses, education assistance, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts
CSR/HR Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced CSR/HR Coordinator that develops a culture with responsiveness, innovation, diversity and excellence; with exceptional communication, organizational, and decision-making skills. Seeking a Human Resources position providing knowledge and growth opportunities for professional with incomparable organizational, data management, problem-solving, leadership and written/spoken communication skills.
Skills : Performance Management, Recruitment And Retention, On-Boarding, Project Management, Employee Relations, Quality Assurance
- Managing hourly staffing including the maintenance of the application tool, sourcing applications, posting jobs, processing background checks, completing the staffing update, and sending rejection notices.
- Assisting with college relations efforts including classroom visits, career fairs, interviews, and Aramark sponsored recruiting events.
- Responsible for producing new hire packets, managing new hire paperwork binder, checking all completed packets for compliance, mailing any necessary forms, and processing new hires in HRIS (people center).
- Helping maintain a positive employee relations environment by managing employee incentive programs such as employee referral and encore recognition.
- Understanding the progressive disciplinary process and assisting with policy enforcement, consistency, understanding, and file maintenance.
- Partnering with the hrm to participate and witness disciplinary sessions, employee roundtables, and investigations for your development.
- Managing employee benefits including open enrollment, layoff periods, and inquiries regarding benefits.
- Processing all leave of absence requests including but not limited to FMLA, disability paperwork, medical and or personal LOA requests.
Master Of Arts