Indirect Account Executive Resume
Objective : A results-oriented Account Manager, with multi-industry experience, recognized for project management and business development. Expertise in developing and managing strategic partnerships up to C-Suite level. Developed new accounts, uncovered sales opportunities, built long-term relationships and consistently exceeded sales goals.
Skills : Business Development, Territory Management.
- Managed and on boarded franchise stores.
- Worked with the stores start up to facilitate the everyday operations with merchandising responsibilities and distribution.
- Improved market share by adding six new franchise stores in the greater Dayton area, working with new principal and owner partners.
- Consisted of cold calling stores, networking with area businesses, and site searches to find the best possible distribution sources.
- Increased sales in the market working with original base sales teams.
- Created proposals, power point presentations, and negotiated contracts with potential and current customer accounts to win bids with major accounts such
- Build exposure in the market included working with advertising, direct mail, billboards and YP (Yellow Pages).
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Indirect Account Executive Resume
Summary : Responsible for managing the long-term success of GEs relationship with a set of key accounts to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and GE Healthcare. Drive orders and sales growth. Develop and execute a One GE Healthcare sales strategy to capitalize on our broad portfolio of products, services, and solutions.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Business Development.
- Corporated liaison between Sprint Prepaid Group and all national and local sales accts, responsible for local prospecting, market development and .
- Launched the new GSM technology to facilitate effective sales on the new platform through branded marketing and training programs.
- Developed sales strategies and regional marketing programs for sales managers to achieve sales results in Southern Ca territory.
- Trained all new B2B and retail sales associates on wireless technology and consultative selling skills.
- Achieved 134% of goal Q31997, 107% of goal Q41997, and 114% of goal Q41998.
- Increased feature sales in the New York/ New Jersey market by 64% Trained and managed agents to increase ARPU, Gross Ads and feature attachment and .
- Grew the Indirect distribution accounts while meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the Indirect channel Observed and facilitated sales .
Jr. Indirect Account Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a management or sales position for building a career and growing with the company in a fast paced environment that will benefit from the skill set bring to the position.
Skills : MetaSolv Solutions, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Typing, Sales, And Basic Customer Service .
- Responsible for the long term business development of accounts with a focus on the implementation of marketing plans, development of product promotions, and product and sales training for Dish retailers.
- Assisted with the implementation of new points for distribution as well as analyzing the competitive landscape and retailer trends in assigned market.
- Worked closely with Inside Sales Manager to develop operational efficiencies in regards to the ordering and distribution process.
- Engaged prospective retailers by covering the potential earnings and possible incentives when working in partnership with Dish Network.
- Encouraged retailer activity by calling and communicating the importance of current purchases increased buying dollars monthly.
- Used sales techniques to motivate retailers to increase purchases on our contemporary products and latest technology.
- Increased current pipeline of retailers by following up on prospective leads and determining if potential clients are suitable business partners.
Indirect Account Executive III Resume
Objective : Analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services. Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for GE Healthcare sales in assigned strategic accounts while managing costs within budget.
Skills : Retail operations, HR practices, Inventory management, Sales training.
- Cultivated relationships with dealers to promote Sprint products and grow market share: Manage a territory of 29 locations.
- Worked with national retail management to improve share of decision.
- Managed time to prioritize visit schedule to meet demands of market.
- Designed and developed new training methods for roll out and implementation of new programs and policies.
- Collaborated with fellow team members to share/develop best practices.
- Developed numerous trainings used by other team members to position Sprint against the competition in multicarrier locations.
- Cultivated opportunity with Best Buy Mobile District Manager for in depth training with all Mobile Managers in IA and MN.
- Sprinted was exclusive Postpaid wireless partner to attend.
Liberal Arts Studies
Indirect Account Executive II Resume
Summary : Accomplished senior level sales manager with 10+ years' experience in managing, marketing and business development on local and regional levels in the wireless industry. An effective presenter, facilitator, and team builder successful in generating increased productivity for carrier and distribution channels.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Android, Android, IOS.
- Worked with district and regional managers of national accounts to increase sales Recruited and signed on new local dealer accounts to sell Sprint .
- Hired to open indirect channel in opening market Opened 32 local authorized retailers Drove sales in national retailers to gain 70% of market share .
- Responsible for the product sell-through of Sprint PCS products and services for 28 stores in Orange County.
- CLEAR) Developed comprehensive business plans and market strategies for authorized dealers in an assigned indirect channel.
- Authorized dealers to maximize daily performance and exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Designed and implemented all necessary strategies and tactics for achieving unit sales objectives and profitability results.
- Managed pipeline and dealer sales activity through daily/weekly forecast to meet unit sales objectives.
- Developed discount price and service plan for senior citizens to meet market requirements.
Bachelor Of Arts
Indirect Account Executive I Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished business leader with progressive experience in all phases of account management, account expansion, employee development and coaching, sales training, retail sales, client satisfaction, and operations management. A high energy, results-oriented manager motivated by emerging key accounts and sales leaders via persistent training, strategic account analysis, relationship building, and operative excellence.
Skills : Accounting, Audit Specialist, Finance.
- Directed, developed and motivated the work efforts of 48 Indirect Clear retailers.
- Recruited, collaborated with and trained new partners.
- Assisted in planning and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Trained and motivated sales representatives in implementing plans.
- Met and exceeded sales objectives for all assigned accounts.
- Developed and conducted effective marketing and training presentations to all accounts Conducted regular sales meetings with assigned accounts while developing and maintaining supportive relationships with existing accounts.
- Focused on Increasing revenue potential by developing and executing programs to train accounts on effective sales skills, retention and customer service expectation.
- Responsible for regular store visits with tracking and reporting to Management.
- Merchandised locations with proper and timely promotional materials.
Assistant Indirect Account Executive Resume
Summary : Creative and accomplished professional with diverse experience in Retail, Marketing, and Sales roles. Competitive collegiate sports background, on a National Level, has produced a hard working attitude that thrives in fast paced environments with a commitment to excellence and team work.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Management, Sales, Salesforce.Com, Coaching.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new connects through Comcast's presence in assigned retail and dealer locations.
- Coached, trained and educated retail store organizations within assigned territory.
- Identified, prospected, coached, and developed new and existing dealers as required by management.
- Build relationships through coaching and development of retail/dealer partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participated in the development of marketing plan for store grand openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participated in creating and managing incentive programs that encourage desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensured that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with Comcast's standards.
- Coached dealer/retailer management regarding importance of compliance.
Associate Indirect Account Executive Resume
Objective : Leader with exceptional management and telecom skills. Highly proficient in a variety of disciplines, including marketing, accounting, reporting, training, and strategic planning. High level of energy, enthusiasm and creativity are tempered by strong organizational and analytical skills, which help to ensure business targets and objectives are achieved.
Skills : Sales, Management, Business Development, Financial Analysis, Relationship Management, Data Entry.
- Managed Sprint local dealers in the Portland, OR and SW Washington market.
- Recruited dealers for local area.
- Managed master agent relationships and vendor relationships.
- Trained and developmented of dealer's employees and communication of current promotions and changes.
- Received and resolved customer issues and concerns; triaged and addressed with escalated customer issues in a timely manner.
- Launched wireless service in Las Vegas.
- Responsible for training in product, sales and inventory with three Sprint residential service stores.
- Facilitated extensive training and policy programs with third-party stores for off-site sales.
Assistant Indirect Account Executive I Resume
Objective : Develop & implement Goto-Market plans with cross functional teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts.
Skills : Inventory Management, Territory Management, Retail Sales, Microsoft Office.
- Managemented of key accounts in Cricket's indirect distribution channel, including recruiting, implementing contracts, contract compliance and performance for all third party distribution partners.
- Responsible for surpassing net sales and revenue goals for account base.
- Responsible for market area; Jackson, MI and Battle, Creek, MI.
- Submitted daily/weekly call reports, sales funnels & forecasts to Market Director.
- Launched 52 conventional and unconventional indirect partners, which included negotiating contracts, building displays and side by side training and selling.
- Build partnerships with wireless retail operations, local retailers as well as the local management organizations of regional/national retailers as well.
- Facilitated training required of these indirect retailers and national retailers to successfully market and increase the sales of Cricket proposition.
- Oversaw the merchandising, co-op advertising requirements, commissions and bonuses paid to indirect partners.
Indirect Account Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a professional, well-stated company where may utilize experience and skills to the best of ability.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Responsible for invigorating a sluggish market to experiencing tremendous growth in national stores.
- Identified and recruited independent dealers to carry Sprint Wireless.
- Negotiated contracts with owners.
- Worked with managers/owners to drive sales through evaluation, training and development of sales staff.
- Oversaw training of sales associates in product knowledge, current promotion awareness, sales techniques, and motivated them to increase sales of Sprint products.
- Tracked results.
- Assisted managers and owners with customer service issues.
- Managed issues with independent dealers.