Information Receptionist Resume
Headline : As an Information Receptionist, responsible for Using word processing software and printing equipment to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve, and print a variety of standard documents using a glossary of prerecorded formats, form letters, standard paragraphs, and mailing lists.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Windows, Customer Service.
- Responsible for Word processing, letters, and documents.
- Responsible for Spreadsheet creation and management.
- Performed and prioritized a multitude of complex administrative duties.
- Carried out all assigned administrative duties.
- Printed out and then distributing information.
- Processed outgoing mail.
- Filed all correspondence.
- Typed memos and correspondence.
- Filed and retrieved documents.
Sr. Information Receptionist Resume
Summary : Responsible for counting campground fee collections received from recreation personnel - recorded all received monies on collection register, converted cash to money order, and submitted all funds receive to POSS.
Skills : Customer Service, Clerical, Multi-Tasking.
- Sold visitor maps, passes, and wood permits.
- Maintained accountability records as required.
- Submitted and batched wood permits in TIM.
- Worked on Quarter and Purchasing.
- Reconciled purchases in US Bank.
- Trained others on how to use POSS and GovTrip.
- Compiled campground information for the front office.
- Worked on compiling trail information for the front office.
Jr. Information Receptionist Resume
Objective : To obtain a rewarding and challenging Information Receptionist position within a notable organization where education, skills and experience can be utilized to help, assist, and support the delivery of services and promote the well-being of the agency.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Windows, Customer Services,.
- Serves as a receptionist for visitors entering the institution provides the necessary information, and arranges for contacts with appropriate departments.
- Provides information about the VA Medical Center and its functions, activities and personnel to other facility staff.
- Works closely with other departments within the facility to ensure he/she is aware of any location changes.
- Explains policy and procedures related to the area and ensure visitors are directed to appropriate locations.
- Answers phones and provides family and friends phone numbers for hospitalization patients and pertinent departments, paying particular attention to the HIPPA rules and regulations governing the facility.
- Serves as a customer service representative assisting with patient satisfaction surveys and registering patients for Healthy Vet access.
- Utilizes Microsoft Windows Suite on a daily basis; create spreadsheets and enter data in Access database for accuracy and tracking purposes.
Information Receptionist I Resume
Objective : Proven administrative, secretarial and executive office experience Strong background in all aspects of customer service and support Knowledge of computers.
Skills : Product Knowledge, Copywriting.
- Supports 100% Front desk coverage, answer telephones, greet visitors and provide information about the Forest Service activities, programs, recreational opportunities, etc, and operate forest radio.
- Collects for selling National Forest maps, firewood permits, Christmas tree tags, recreation passports and accountable for fee collection.
- Maintains and orders front office handouts as necessary.
- Keeps office and display areas neat and clean.
- Responsible for office filing and assists other staff people with copying and filing.
- Updates Manuals and Handbooks.
- Acts as back up for payroll on the district.
- Keeps vehicle packets updated and help with doing the monthly mileage reports.
- Assists other employees with use of District PC's.
Information Receptionist II Resume
Headline : Motivated student offering great customer service skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Superb multi-task and problem solving and can work independently with little to no supervision. Able to juggle multiple priorities in a rapid-paced environment and meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Dispatching, TImekeeping/Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Receives and processes patients for treatment.
- Determines eligibility for services.
- Conducts an exit interview with patients.
- Schedules new appointments and follow-up appointments using scheduling software such as VistA.
- Coordinates transportation services and consolidate conflicting appointments to ensure swift and accurate services.
- Assists patients in accessing patient medical records using Computerized Patient Record Systems (CPRS).
- Maintains an organized suspense file.
- Maintains/organizes incoming faxes for processing and/or filing.
- Sends faxes upon receiving the request.
Information Receptionist III Resume
Summary : More than 7 years of provided strategic leadership experience in hospital customer service administration and security services and ensured a safe environment for staff and visitors and delivered professional development new hire training.
Skills : Public Speaking, Preaching, Web Design, Administrative, Pastor, Microsoft.
- Scans for visitors entering the institution provides necessary information and arranges for contacts with appropriate departments.
- Screens telephone calls and personal contact with staff and inmates, utilizing own judgment in directing the person to the most qualified staff members indicated.
- Receives visitors to the institution, determine the nature of their requests, and direct them to the appropriate staff, or personally provides the information desired when routine or procedural matters of the Front Lobby and Institution.
- Responsible for processing all visitors entering the institution by checking their identification and using a metal detector to ensure no weapons and contraband entering the institution through the use of hand held scanner, smith ionscann 500DT and rapican x-ray scanner.
- Stamps visitors' hands prior to their entry into the institution.
- Inmates visiting hours, responsible for searching visitors' packages, bags, briefcases, and purses for weapons and contraband.
- Checks all visitors' identification upon departure from the institution to ensure against potential inmate escapes.
- Performs secretarial and technical duties in maintains all inmate visitor files by making folders for new inmate visiting lists and removing the files of inmates who have left the institution by routing the files back to the appropriate housing unit.
- Responsible for the administration in maintains changes to visiting files on a daily basis.
Asst. Information Receptionist Resume
Objective : Information Receptionist operates the facility telephone system to direct incoming calls and place outgoing calls. In addition, it greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services when needed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication skills.
- Served as a point of contact for the U.S.
- Greet visitors, give directions and answer questions.
- Provided solutions to problems that vary from mundane to exceptionally complex.
- Provided assistants with secretarial, reception, client support, correspondence, maintaining files and special projects.
- Served as a backup for other offices.
- Scheduled all FedEx, UPS, and USPS pickups on a daily basis.
- Accurately completed and follow up on all groundwork orders.
Associate Information Receptionist Resume
Headline : A determined and persistent Administrative assistant with 5+ years of demonstrating excellence within the Administrative setting. Maintaining the confidentiality and welfare of 400+ students, staff, and guests within a secondary education institution.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
Lead Information Receptionist Resume
Summary : To obtain an Information Receptionist position that will enable to use skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Receives and directs visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to appropriate locations and parties.
- Operates a single or multiple position telephone system
- Maintains a visitors log and issues badges when necessary.
- Notifies personnel of visitor arrival.
- Responsible for Will field/triage Facilities related calls.
- Performs related clerical work such as word processing.
- Uses company intranet, paging or other computer-based systems.
Information Receptionist Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain Information Receptionist employment many skills to bring to a company and willing and able to learn more.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Performed duties of the primary front-liner in a high traffic Forest Service office.
- Provided answers to a wide variety of inquiries.
- Evaluated questions to determine the most useful and appropriate information available or to provide alternatives.
- Resolved inconsistencies in available information.
- Explained rules relating to the use of recreational areas and their facilities.
- Explained methods of preventing forest fires, protecting resources from fire and vandalism, preventing stream pollution, and keeping areas free of litter.
- Used database or spreadsheet software to enter, revise, sort, or calculate, and retrieve data for standard reports.
- Composed letters and mailed appropriate material in answer to inquiries inform the public on recreation opportunities, or Forest Service history.