Information Technology Manager Resume
Headline : More than 17 years of experience applying people, process, problem-solving, and technical skills to improve individual, team and organizational performance. An impassioned team leader who mentors with purpose and understands that strong working relationships create great teams and product exceptional results.
Skills : WIN 2000 MCSE -- 2002, NT 4.0 MSCS --1999, VMWare ESXi 5 and Server.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Develop automation mechanisms to improve business workflow.
Information Technology Manager/Network Engineer Resume
Objective : Direct contact with the customer on a daily basis maintaining an excellent working relationship, open lines of communication, as well as strengthening overall business relations with the customer.
Skills : Software Development, Linux System Administration, Database Administration, Web Development, UI Design.
- Directly manage technical employees, coordinate and assign daily projects.
- Responsible for hiring new technical employees as needed.
- Directly responsible for daily IT operations for a 300 seat call center including hardware and software recommendations.
- Directly responsible for daily IT operations for 50 member administrative staff including hardware/software recommendations.
- Provide direct support/backup to Senior IT Manager who oversees many vital global projects for TicketMaster.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining special projects, upgrades and maintenance procedures for all pc's in call center.
- Responsible for scheduling technical employees to ensure appropriate coverage of call center during operation hours and some after hours projects.
Associate Of Applied Science
Information Technology Manager III Resume
Summary : Accomplished, dedicated, and energetic Information Technology professional seasoned in leading innovative business enterprise IT projects from inception to execution. Proven track record of strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery. Dynamic team leader and mentor with a history of implementing new procedures and technologies that strengthen security posture, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
Skills : System Administrator ,Wireless, Computer Hardware , Windows XP,7,8 ,Cisco Hardware, LAN, WAN, VPN Support, VMware, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Software Documentations , Security , Technical Support , Servers , Operating System, MAC.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Information Technology department.
- Provide strategic guidance to senior management and give tactical direction to 4 direct reporting team members.
- Recent accomplishments include: Redesigned critical system backup and disaster recovery to improve RPO/RTO levels.
- Migrated Microsoft Exchange Server from 2007 to 2010.
- Centralized critical IT infrastructure assets to a SAS-70 Type II collocation facility to support business continuity and DR processes.
- Integrated voice and E-mail messaging systems to enable unified communications.
- Transitioned +100 cell phones to a single carrier reducing annual expense by $75,000/yr.
- Participated in the due diligence and subsequent integration of IT infrastructure for four new business acquisitions.
Information Technology Manager II Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience designing, implementing, managing, and supporting server and network infrastructure. Positioned as a conduit between technology teams and business stakeholders in a variety of environments including manufacturing, healthcare, financial, and government.
Skills : Project Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Team Building, Budget Development, Documentation, Risk Management, Security, Microsoft Windows, Disaster Recovery, Policy Development, Procedures.
- Created robust vulnerability management and security program.
- Implemented OpenVAS to perform spot checks on remediation measures taken on vulnerabilities found through the assessments and penetration tests.
- Performed role of Corporate Security Officer.
- Led compliance and security committee to research, review, and address security issues and address the need for additional policies or procedures.
- Implemented network management allowing organization to provide detailed logs on attempts to attack perimeter.
- Designed proposal for new redundant firewall IDS/IPS technologies to replace aging technologies.
- Managed, mentored and provided guidance to the systems administration and help desk teams.
- Calculated budgetary numbers for Information Technology software, hardware, telecom, and training.
Information Technology Manager I Resume
Objective : Strategic and highly influential Information Technology leader in finance, contracting, marketing, and education organizations, applying more than 20 years of experience to outstanding infrastructure development, system control, and project management. Provides operations establishment and direction, policy and procedure development, process improvement, program and project management, quality control, and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Vmware, SDLC, LAN/WAN Architecture, IBM P-series Hardware,.
- Guided IT Supervisors, staff, and VITA-VDOT District Managers on matters pertinent to IT and its use toward fulfillment of their job duties.
- Created and managed local budget and planning functions, established project criteria, objectives, deadlines, and budgets, and provided customer support through help desk.
- Collaborated with VDOT staff in project management, including statewide planning and execution of technology operations at VDOT to create and maintain stable technology environment.
- Supervised staff of 9 desktop, server and network technicians, planning and managing resource allocations to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Monitored and adjusted allocation of IT resources to address service delivery issues and ensure fulfillment of service levels.
- Assessed and managed operational requirements at all Roanoke VDOT District locations of varying size, scope, and mission.
- Met with clients on regular basis to discuss agency needs and mitigate service delivery-related issues.
Information Technology Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : More than 17 years of experience applying people, process, problem-solving, and technical skills to improve individual, team and organizational performance. An impassioned team leader who mentors with purpose and understands that strong working relationships create great teams and product exceptional results.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Video production assistance, Layout Design, Document Organization, Time-Management, Team Collaboration.
- Managed all Technology services for 250 users.
- Managed all telecommunications and network services for Norcross location.
- Managed and supported Data Center which included Web, Database, and Application Servers running on multiple platforms, Telephone Switching equipment, Networking equipment and Video Conferencing equipment.
- Responsible for Email and DNS Services for over 2000 users in 5 locations throughout North America.
- Responsible for $2 million Information Technology budget.
- Implemented and managed outsourcing contract for first and second level helpdesk support for 300 users which included call center and desk-side support.
- Selected vendor, negotiated contract, managed implementation and managed ongoing relationship with vendor.
Assistant Controller/Information Technology Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with experience implementing and managing distributed IT systems in the enterprise. An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all teams in aligning with IT project and organizational goals. Consistently achieve optimal utilization of managing IT operations and development through process improvement planning, teambuilding, and cultivation of strong relationships.
Skills : Unix Administration, Manager, Supervisor.
- Lead a team of 18 employees across the nation responsible for architecting, implementing, and providing technical support to systems and software on UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms serving 200+ mission-critical applications.
- Manage the production and development environments for distributed systems in an operations department.
- Responsible for project managing and executing a wide variety of IT initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee daily technical support for production systems including providing around the clock operational support to the enterprise.
- Direct, plan, provide guidance, and evaluate work of contractors and staff.
- Lead and participate in problem resolution activities related to system outages across the enterprise impacting Verizon's IT systems.
- Ensure customer service level agreements (SLA) and availability metrics are met by addressing technical defects in a timely manner.
- Review IT security practices in order to streamline processes and address security gaps.
Sr. Information Technology Manager Resume
Summary : Information Technology and Systems Professional with more than 20 years experience. Excellent with hardware, software, networks, security, e-commerce, and end-user support. Excellent Project Manager and adept with multiple tools, techniques, and technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, Active Directory, Management Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Managed, installed, upgraded, monitored, and maintained a Corporate Network of over 500 nodes with multiple servers in seven geographically separated locations throughout the Omaha Metro area.
- Ensured appropriate performance, security, and data recovery processes were implemented, monitored, documented and maintained and adhered to established local and ADP policies, practices and procedures.
- Created and Developed technical documentation to ensure all local and ADP policies, practices, and procedures were followed in every phase of the system development lifecycle.
- Replaced legacy PBX with VoIP based and capable INTER-TEL PBX.
- Upgraded Local Area Network with new Cisco Routers, PIX and installed WatchGuard firewalls for perimeter security.
- Upgraded all workstations from dumb terminals to Windows Deskop workstations.
- Decreased Network down-time from over 7% to less than .1% using SNMP and NetFlow monitoring and alerting.
Jr. Information Technology Manager Resume
Objective : Information Technology Manager successful at defining market and customer requirements. Offers 29 years in software development, systems administration, staff development and project management, including software product releases and hardware changes.
Skills : Active Directory, Systems Administration, Hardware Repair, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Office Suite, Training Delivery, DIACAP.
- Provided second-tier installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for network hardware and software.
- Documented, tracked, and monitored issues until resolution.
- Supervised, trained, and evaluated the work of direct reports.
- Ensured the work was completed in a timely fashion in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performed database support on the inventory control system, the customer relations management system, the spatial geodatabase, and various other database systems.
- Assisted in the implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interest of the organization.
- Engaged external subject matter experts when needed to identify and resolve issues; configure hardware and software; and apply application enhancements/upgrades.
- Configured hardware devices and networking equipment to support the smooth and efficient operation of the organization.
Information Technology Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Information Technology Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cisco, HP ProCurve, Meraki, Ubiquity, Dell SonicWALL,.
- Channeled in-depth technical expertise, problem solving, and policy/procedure development capabilities in designing networks, forging universal workstation platforms, and creating a highly effective helpdesk.
- Built and managed high-performance team of 10 IT professionals.
- Prioritized tasks, established deadlines, and improved performance through coaching and mentoring.
- Recognized for outstanding technical management of desktop automation, routers, servers and workstations.
- Devised standards for networking, hardware, telephony, and operational procedures.
- Resolved pressing issues, devising creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Controlled budget and identified cost reductions.
Information Technology Manager Lead Resume
Summary : As an Information Technology Manager, Senior Systems Network Engineer and Administrator with over 15 years of experience, Following leadership for a successful company, technology department, and environment: Risk management and Enterprise Resource Planning Business Development and Continuous Improvement Root Cause Analysis and solutions for complex business milestones In addition, while acting as a technology liaison, Create a better experience between upper management, clients, and end-users by building trust, team cohesion, and synergy.
Skills : ITILv3 Foundation, Certified ScrumMaster.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all the aspects of IT operation, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions of the IT staff.
- Develop and maintain the strategy of the future direction of SDU IT infrastructure.
- Develop plans for implementation of new IT projects; provide well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Responsible for local site physical and logical security.
- Develop, implement and assure compliance with current security best practices.
- Manage relationships with IT-related vendors and subcontractors.
- Assuring those vendors and subcontractors provide the level of support and functionality contracted for.
B.S. In Computer Science
Information Technology Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive practical knowledge of complex systems builds, hardware and software testing, PCB testing, network support, technical support and computer repairs Highly effective in promoting productive work environment with strong commitment to team building, and quality.
Skills : Public Speaking, PC Security Investigations.
- Researched and evaluated performance data in order to provide feedback to direct reports.
- Provided training as well as second level support of technical issues.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and administration within a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Assisted with the development and incorporation of software applications procedures.
- Created technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of financial data.
- Responsible for documenting and responding to issues via ticketing system.
- Interviewed potential candidates and assisted in the hiring process.
Computer Information Systems