Cable Installation Technician Resume
Objective : Punctual and determined Cable Installation Technician seeking a career-oriented position with a facility that appreciates a team player who is eager to learn. Looking to onboard with a company that possesses room for both growth and opportunity. To obtain an installation position that allows me to showcase my skills in a professional manner.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cloud Computing, Networking, Website Design, Forklift Operation, Money Management, Cash Register, Satellite Tech
- Professionally installing and servicing dish satellites systems/products in the customer's home using problem-solving and technical skills to install, test and/or repair satellite dishes and internet-related equipment.
- Providing excellent customer experience while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Evaluating job site to assess the optimal placement of satellite dish and communicate with customers to review the installation process.
- Troubleshooting systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage.
- Providing customer education regarding system usage and additional products and services.
- Managing the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
- Installing loading dock equipment, conveyors, overhead doors, concrete cutting, and finishing.
Field Installation Technician Resume
Objective : Field installation technician works well with co-workers. Ability to work independently. Good problem-solving. Go the extra mile to get the work resolved. Provided a high level of customer service and client relations based on outstanding communication & interpersonal. Promptly answered telephone calls to reflect the professional corporate image. Proficient in the use of personal computers and the internet for research purpose. To obtain a full-time position within an organization with the potential for growth and opportunity.
Skills : Technical : Hardware: IBM Compatible PCs, Apple, Network Card, Inkjet/Laser Printer, Cisco Router & Switch Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux
- Performed transfer and installation of server, workstation, printer, laptop docking station, and PBX phone system in a timely manner.
- Practiced proper cable management for the computer system, peripheral components, and network cabling.
- Assembled rack and stack servers, install rail kits and monitor arms using power drills and hand tools.
- Worked directly with customers and project lead in arranging installation, transfer, documentation, and inventory of equipment.
- Troubleshoot computers and phone system boot-up if there is an issue after a system transfer.
- Directly communicated with equipment vendors for defective parts return.
- Communicated with customers in a clear and straight forward manner and represents the company and its service philosophy to the customer.
- Directed contact with customers and great rapport with excellent customer reviews.
Configuration/Installation Technician Resume
Objective : A hardworking, motivated Configuration/Installation Technician, with high energy, proven leadership qualities, and outstanding work ethics. Routinely rated and personified as a role model with a commitment to professional standards of performance. Goals to be successful in the technical field. Willing learning, and very capable of adapting. Determined to make customers happy, and service any type of appliance, devices, and/or machinery.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Windows, 40 WPM, Low Voltage License, FASA BASA, Fire & Burglar Alarm Certifications.
- Installed, dismantled, and reconstructed equipment required by customer or ADT order.
- Made connections and required adjustments as directed, tested operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Evaluated information furnished for the job, delivered materials, the layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Promptly reported defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Followed safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Safeguarded against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleaned up debris from installation, patches drill holes and returns unused materials.
- Walkthrough and taught the customers the alarm systems- home, phone, iPad etc.
High School Diploma
Senior Installation Technician Resume
Summary : Self-directed, results-oriented Senior Installation Technician seeking a career opportunity with a company that will utilize previous experience and skills to meet business objectives and support commitments to customer service, employee development, and continuous improvement. To work in a position that will allow me to utilize my understanding of employee training, customer service, and technical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Assembler, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Electrical, Transportation, Warehouse Management, Hospitality, Filing, Blueprint Reading, Machine Operator
- Responsible for the daily activity of alcohol interlock installation, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Installed the alcohol interlock device into clients' vehicles and conduct service calls, calibrating and monitoring devices as needed.
- Ensured the quotas for service delivery and deadlines are met familiar with a variety of jurisdictional regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Answered technical telephone inquiries and promote the ignition interlock program's products and services.
- Performed electronic record keeping, data entry, and retrieval, and monitored scheduling system daily.
- Researched customer compliance within the program and assist in jurisdictional and required testing.
- Used knowledge of automobile electrical systems and the ability to read and understand automobile electrical diagrams to troubleshoot problems.
- Achieved exceptional levels of customer satisfaction through the timely completion of projects.
Remote Installation Technician Resume
Objective : Meticulous Remote Installation Technician skilled at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Two years experience with timers, heat controls, hydraulics and maintenance on plastic injection molding machines. Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge, and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Skills : Cashier, Installation, Wire Stripping, Customer Service, Wire Pulling, Safety Training, Hand Tools, Diagnostics And Troubleshooting
- Worked with the Installation Technician to plan, schedule and install assigned projects.
- Worked with the Installation Technician to maintain construction schedule and coordinates own task scheduling with other trades.
- Monitored the performance of subcontractors and reported progress to the Project Manager and/or Installation Technician.
- Kept supervisors informed of progress. Responsible for the adequate and accurate time posting of all hours worked
- Followed the quality assurance program to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Presented a professional image of the company when speaking to customers, vendors, and sub-contractors
- Developed a relationship with the customer through constant communication.
- Participated in projects revolving around the installation of warehouse shelving.
Maintenance Engineer/Installation Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced Maintenance Engineer/ Installation Technician searching for an opportunity to work with other professionals that share the same interest. To obtain a long-term position where my expertise and knowledge can produce the best outcome and highest productivity for the company and myself, which would ultimately allow advancement opportunities.
Skills : Hand Tools, Power Tools, Running Wire, Electrical System Diagnostics, Diagnostics And Troubleshooting
- Installed, tested and maintained residential and commercial sprinkler systems.
- Cut, threaded, and installed plastic and steel pipe and related materials according to specifications.
- Performed installation by climbing to heights on ladders and scaffolding as well as lifts.
- Secured pipes to structures with brackets, clamps, and hangers using hand and power tools.
- Checked piping, fittings, and fixtures for leaks, defective parts or connections.
- Disassembled and repaired damaged sections and fabricated replacements.
- Installed appropriate devices, dismantled and reconstructed equipment as required by customer or Tyco Integrated Security.
- Worked safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacted customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify the schedule.
High School Diploma
Apprentice Installation Technician Resume
Objective : Proficient at explaining complicated technical concepts to users of varying degrees of technical understanding. Knowledgeable in an assortment of operating systems applications and hardware. Dynamic computer technician, experienced in all aspects of hardware, software and operating systems maintenance and repair.
Skills : Microsoft Word Excel, Customer Service, Construction Industry, Automobile Electronics, Excellent Management, Excellent Team Building
- Testing products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Collecting hazardous or non-hazardous waste incorrectly labeled barrels or other containers and transfer them to collection areas.
- Monitoring and adjusting production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Setting up and operating production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Assisting engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures. Building packaging for finished products.
- Communicating with the customer and ensuring that the customer thoroughly understands how to work the system.
- Carrying out all work performed in the safest manner possible, following all internal safety guidelines and policies.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Installation Technician Resume
Summary : Senior Installation Technician with organizational, communication and technical skills. Recognized as an effective problem solver with the ability to multi-task and achieve organizational and team goals. Performed a broad range of administrative responsibilities including organization, processing of records, coordinating training activities, and customer service. To find and secure a job where I can broaden my horizons, and grow within the company.
Skills : Mechanical Aptitude, Customer Service, Hand/Power Tools, Electronics, Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Computer Literate With Microsoft Word, Excel And Powerpoint, Bilingual, Work In Ditches, Trenches And Confined Areas
- Installing and testing audiovisual equipment to include televisions, speakers, smartboards, cameras, video teleconference equipment, projectors, and projector screens.
- Troubleshooting, installing and maintaining electrical equipment and power supplies.
- Responsible for working safely. Preparing for installations, upgrades, repairs, and disconnects by reviewing work orders, gathering equipment, supplies and tools and coordinating schedules with customers by pre-calling customers to verify appointments
- Managing inventory. Planning installations by evaluating the location, locating access and laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Establishing security systems by installing equipment, programming and calibrating equipment while adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Conducting customer premise survey, making recommendations on equipment placement, up-selling for complete protection, processing work order modifications and managing schedule impacts.
- Ensuring that “World Class” customer service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction by actively participating in individual and team efforts to support customer satisfaction.
- Providing the technical service and support to all of our customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Installation Technician/Outside Sales Resume
Summary : Installation Technician/Outside Sales professional work experience displays the responsibility and accountability acquired to maintain a professional disposition. Possesses the tenacity to work hard and be a reliable employee and co-worker. Experience in the HVAC field for nearly a year and 10+ years of working with a wide range of people.
Skills : Store Logistics, Inventory Management, Loss Prevention, Store Remodeling, Windows, Computer Repair, Customer Service, Customer Relations
- Completing associated paperwork with each work order in a timely manner in order to ensure all details of the work are recorded for entry in the customers account once the work is checked in.
- Performing service calls. Reviews all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and agreement.
- Troubleshooting the drop from the tap to the customers equipment.
- Installing and removing converters in order to provide the customer with upgrades or downgrades in service and determines acceptability of service by reviewing picture quality following connection of cable service in order to provide the best possible service for the customer.
- Providing the customer with materials regarding channel line up, use of converter, and company policies as they relate to the customer as well as demonstrating these skills in order to educate the customer on the use of the equipment and company guidelines.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and stocking vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform the required duties.
- Inspecting existing ground or makes new ground according to the National Electrical Code (NEC) in order to protect employees, customers, and equipment from electrical shock or damage.
- Properly operating and maintaining installation tools and equipment.
Bachelor Of Science
Cable Installation Technician Resume
Summary : Cable Installation Technician dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Exceptional customer care professional who addresses inquiries and resolves problems as they arise.
Skills : Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, FISS, Kronos, Dom.Doc, Outlook Express, Flexible, Dependable
- Computing impedance of wire from pole to house to determine additional resistance needed for reducing the signal to the desired level.
- Installing terminal boxes and strings lead-in wires, using electricians tools.
- Connecting television set to the cable system and evaluating the incoming signal.
- Adjusting and repairs cable system to ensure optimum reception.
- Installing cable television cables and equipment on customers premise, using electricians tools and test equipment, measuring television signal strength at utility pole, using electronic test equipment.
- Performing clean-up duties to ensure no mess is left behind, performing follow up services with businesses and clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for the installation of satellite TV systems in residences and businesses.
- Referred to blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Responsible for the design and installation of video and audio home and commercial entertainment systems.
Bachelor Of Arts