Field Technician Support Resume
Objective : An autonomous and reliable Field Technician Support who strives for efficiency and improvement of the process where possible. Always looking for a way to create and implement solutions that improve the experience of the client and the team that I work with. A passion for learning and expanding my knowledge of technology and how it can be implemented to improve quality of life. To work in a challenging organization with the spirit of teamwork directed towards achieving organizational goals and to contribute the best of my knowledge and ability for excellence at all times, in all position.
Skills : Power Tools, Wire Fishing, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Hand Tools, Project Management
- Actively participated in the safety management systems supervised and carryout interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Supervised and carried out the installation of pressure transmitters, flow transmitters, temperature transmitters.
- Monitored the demolition and reinstallation of corroded gratings and structures on the platform.
- Responsible for the reinstallation of the fusible loop around wellheads for Emergency Short Down (ESD).
- Supervised and carried out installation and fabrication of tubing support trays.
- Carried out the installation of the pressure indicator controller, level safety controller, etc.
- Jointly carried out the installation of solar panels on the platform cellar deck.
- Carried out a proper display of banks man international hand signals and radio communication.
- Carried out a leading role in all Job Safety Analysis (JSA) meeting before carrying out a task and to ensure that all riggers are well familiarized with the safety aspect of the job/task at hand.
- Understood fully the concept of Permit To Work (PTW) and its revalidation.
Lead Field Technician Resume
Summary : Service focused, self-directed, industrious and motivated Lead Field Technician with 19 years' experience in sales/agency representation and customer service. A strong competitor with cross-functional responsibilities that will benefit any organization. High energy level accustomed to working in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Trustworthy and ethical committed to providing superior service. Seeking a position where I can use my lean manufacturing, six sigma, and mechanical/technical experience to improve safety, quality, productivity, and profits.
Skills : Hazardous Waste/ Materials Compliance, Air Quality, Water Analysis, Heavy Equipment, Supervisory Experience, Crew leader
- Installing, servicing, and disconnecting residential video, data and voice services.
- Performing underground and aerial cable service installations and disconnects.
- Configuring Coaxial drop system to meet time warner cable installation standards.
- Analyzing, maintaining and repairing residential coaxial drop system, phone wiring data network equipment and service.
- Installing time warner cable customer premise equipment while maintaining an accurate and complete inventory of all company-issued equipment.
- Educating customers about time warner cable's products and services and present them with service upgrade opportunities.
- Identifying defective customer equipment and ensuring a timely return to the warehouse for processing.
- Communicating routine demand plant maintenance and demand construction referrals.
- Utilizing step and extension ladders up to 32' in height to perform essential duties.
Bachelors of Science
Engineering Support/Field Technician Resume
Headline : Engineering Support/Field Technician with a strong knowledge of electrical systems and mechanical systems, as well as sub-systems. In-depth knowledge on principles of diesel and gasoline engines. Diverse knowledge of pneumatic tools, power tools, overhead cranes, equipment and materials used in journey-level repair and maintenance of heavy and light wheeled vehicles. Extensive knowledge of air and hydraulic brake systems and sub-components. Uncommon ability to diagnose multiple mechanical and/or electrical deficiencies.
Skills : Maintenance, Logistics, Material Management, Transportation, Quality Assurance, Safety
- Performing troubleshooting and diagnostics on the industries steam generator/boiler model SFG-100m-FMB, york air-cooled scroll type chiller, and HVAC units specifically designed for an experimental corn drying system.
- Troubleshooting and repairs repaired and/or replaced actuators, wheel motors, VFD's, temp/humidity sensors, airflow sensors, and thermocouples.
- Repaired ISC cooling units, to include replacing condenser and evaporator fans, digital control units, and charging the units with 134a refrigerant.
- Completed daily, weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance on all the equipment in the TFPP section.
- Replaced starter, fuel system components, belts, safety switches, and solenoids.
- Trained on facility harvest operations and able to perform all tasks needed to include walking floor operator, husking room operator, sorting table, box fill, TFPP bin loading, and unloading operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of over 400 machines at the disaster recovery site.
- Led and coordinated the relocation of equipment to a temporary site during office renovations.
Quality Control/ Field Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my customer service skills and my ability to work well with people. To secure a position with a well-established company with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting career and provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities. Detail-oriented, accurate, dependable Quality Control/ Field Technician with an uncompromising work ethic. An active listener with strong interpersonal skills. Strives to understand customer needs and provide exceptional results.
Skills : Computer, Communication, Customer Service, Delivery, Furniture, Warehouse, Landscaping, Power Tools, Internal Installation, Trouble Shooting
- Responsible for the installation and construction of the outside plant, post, and pre-wire work, surveys, and related work as required.
- Responsible for the identification, repair, and installation of service cabling using a variety of tools and test equipment.
- Interacted with customers to provide them with knowledge of their services in a professional and courteous manner.
- Cared for and provided general maintenance of company assigned vehicles, tools, test equipment, and safety equipment.
- Responsible for proper completion of daily work log, work orders, vehicle log, and reports.
- Participated in ongoing customer service and technical training as required.
- Overall troubleshooting of internet service; identification and repair of various feeder, and when required, trunk and fiber faults using various tools and test equipment; repair signal leakage and splice all types of cable as required.
- Responsible for the completion of all daily service installation activity scheduled, including, but not limited to the completion of work orders, sales orders and vehicle reports.
Sr. Lead Field Technician Resume
Summary : Excels at leading/supervising Alteration Installation Teams (AIT), Interpreting Ship Installation Drawings (SIDS) and troubleshooting and repairing complex systems. Recognized numerous times by Project Leads for professionalism, troubleshooting skills, and work ethic. To bring a fresh approach to team management, to grow and develop with a company as a valued team member.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Quality Documentation, Recrystallization, Filtration, Distillation, Extraction, Spectrophotometer
- Prepared for scheduled installations and/or service calls by reviewing orders, gathering equipment, supplies, and tools, coordinating schedules with customers.
- Planned installations or service calls by evaluating the location, locating access, laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Established network interconnectivity by installing requisite equipment, running and pulling the cable, programming and calibrating equipment, adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Verified system functionality by testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintained records by documenting installation, service, and repairs.
- Maintained and improved service by listening to customer's description of problems, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems, replacing and upgrading components, referring to schematics, manuals, and manufacturers' instructions.
- Maintained customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintained a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policy.
Bachelors of Science
Field Technician Volunteer Resume
Headline : Field Technician Volunteer offering over 5 years of environmental compliance industry experience in areas of waste management, air quality, and water quality analysis, currently seeking a mid-level career growth opportunity. Received academic, work training and certification in most aspects of the industry. General knowledge of the federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations.
Skills : Project Supervisor/Team Management, Report Preparation, General Office And Laboratory, Customer Service, Computer Savvy
- Responsible for field sampling collection, preservation and data collection for lab analysis.
- In addition, conducted installations, quality control, troubleshooting and customer interface.
- Managed wastewater analysis and compliance activity requirements during user charge compliance testing.
- Gathered relevant wastewater reading levels and incoming water meter readings.
- Installed setup and program portable sampling equipment along with required primary monitoring devices.
- Conducted representative composite sample bottle fill, proper preservation, packaging and transport per standard operating procedures.
- Interacted with site-level contacts addressing questions and concerns before, during and after sampling events.
- Ensured accurate report writing, properly filled chain of custody, created required test folders.
Bachelor Of Arts
IT Field Technician Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable IT Field Technician with a passion for learning, and a drive to be successful. Judicious and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential matters in relation to company issues. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Excel, Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Hardware, HTML, CSS, Project Management, Hardware/Software Install
- Installing, maintaining and repairing products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at the client and/or field locations.
- Instructing customers in equipment operation, providing technical assistance, performing preventative maintenance, troubleshoots equipment for malfunctions to eliminate the problem in minimum time.
- Performing one or many of a wide range of installation tasks such as running conduit and cable, installing and connecting trays, racks, and electronic hardware systems, connecting and testing both new and retrofit construction of audio/visual, computer server, network, and telecommunications equipment.
- Installing, upgrading and removing products ensuring coordinative engineering field change.
- Assembling, installing and configuring systems and equipment in accordance with site assessments and schematics.
- Completing system programming and optimization as part of the installation process.
- Completing final commissioning and integrated acceptance testing of electrical systems and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the commissioning and final acceptance of critical path equipment are conducted to clients requirements and in accordance with applicable industry standards (API, ABS, DNV, etc).
Bachelors of Science
POS Field Technician Resume
Summary : Provide maximum effort for the company, while simultaneously working my way up into better positions. My goal is to become an operator in a refinery or chemical plant. To build a solid foundation with a respectable company that my family and I can grow from. To obtain the opportunity to use my extensive background and skills in mechanical and electrical applications and to learn new skills to further my career within the company.
Skills : Computer, Fork Lift Operator, Forklift Operator, Digital Imaging, Data Entry, Scanning, Assemble Documents
- Installing, converting, troubleshooting, repairing and/or de-installing as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs, and gaming controllers.
- Responsible for the coordination of all installations and visitation schedules in conjunction with the Operations.
- Pre-planning, scheduling and performing service activities assigned to the geographic territory.
- Providing direct customer support for training, parts purchasing advice, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Providing assistance to customers by telephone or in-person regarding technical challenges and reports on trends, needs and service challenges to keep management informed.
- Liaising with customer representatives and management regarding product performance, service or installation scheduling, training and operational issues.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy and following proper parts inventory programs for customer accounts and for assigned service van or office.
- Building Customer Advocacy for Aristocrat Products and Services by setting the standard in the gaming industry.
Bachelors of Science
Field Technician/Field Service Manager Resume
Headline : Results-oriented Field Technician/Field Service Manager seeking employment in the engineering industry for a dynamic company that can use and continues to cultivate my project management, collaboration, and practical skills. To find a position in this company where I can apply my past work experience and be an asset to the company as well to attain personal satisfaction from being in the position that I know I want as a Career.
Skills : Customer Service, Problem Solving, Computers, Hand And Power Tools, Bobcat, Tractors, Time Management,
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction.
- Installed, repaired and maintained equipment in the field, provided customer training as required.
- Documented all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork on a timely basis
- Ordered, installed, and returned parts and manages repair parts cycle time
- Reviewed all logs for open issues and prepared formal reports to customers as necessary.
- Participated in Service Sales opportunities and assisted with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Ensured that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
- Assessed product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
- Participated in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings.
- Possessed basic technical knowledge on the company’s Trace and X-Ray technologies.
- Maintained clear and concise business communication, both oral and written
Advanced Field Technician Resume
Objective : Advanced Field Technician with 4+ years' experience. Extensive background in telecommunications. Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Patient and safe transportation professional with 7+ years' experience, clean driving record, and current CDL. In-depth knowledge of safety and traffic regulations and defensive driving techniques. To gain employment that will enable me to mature and maintain responsibility and further the knowledge that I will need in order to find not only a job but a carrier in the future.
Skills : Boat Operator, Heavy Equipment, Supervisory Experience, Crewleader, Help Desk, Organized, Technical Support, Pro-Active.
- Handling all service calls and completing diagnostic repairs and maintenance updates.
- Managing spare parts inventory. Responsible for care and maintenance of a company service vehicle.
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of the Devices electronic and computerized equipment as well as associated software.
- Configuring, repairing, maintaining, updating and installing the Devices equipment on a regular basis.
- Serving as a point of contact at the customer location for any and all service inquiries.
- Anticipating and troubleshoot any issues to ensure continual quality for the customer
- Proactively reporting trends in repairs and maintenance to supervisor
- Creating and maintaining a log of all service repairs, maintenance and updates
- Ensuring all repairs and maintenance are completed to customers satisfaction
- Working onsite at the customer facility or at the Transit Authority, and maintaining business etiquette standards of the company.
- Ensuring they maintain a clean worksite whether at a customer facility or Transit Authority.
Bachelors of Science