Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a Instrumentation Engineer position which will provide me with the opportunity to contribute instrumentation skills in a engineering business.
Skills : Java EE, Autocad, Roboforth II.
- Meets with clients' technical staff to discuss technical information and features.
- Prepares sketches and performs calculations for a detailed segment of a project.
- Conducts field trips to existing plants to gather operating data and equipment information.
- Prepares equipment specifications, inquiry and purchase requisitions for approval.
- Evaluates vendors' bids and drawings to assure compliance with specifications.
- Communicates equipment design to client and other design disciplines.
- Reviews and approves design drawings for assigned segment of a project.
- Participates in reviews of Process Flow Diagrams and Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Participates in the preparation of equipment lists, instrument index and process specifications for instruments.
Jr. Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Objective : Six years of experience in Plant Electrical / Electronics Maintenance, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance,PLC & HMI programming and troubleshooting, Instrument and Control, Vision Inspection Systems, Bar Codes Inspections, Servo Motors and Drivers , AC/DC Motors, Inverters, VFDs Soft starters, Centralized UPS System, Industrial Electronics and machines trouble shooting, Communication Protocols, Installation and Commissioning of new machines in manufacturing and Packaging equipment.
Skills : PLC Programming, Preventive And Corrective Maintenance,.
- Reported to manager maintenance production.
- Leaded Instrumentation team and responsible for efficient operation and technical management of all electrical & electronics equipments/machines at the plant.
- Actively looked after the day to day maintenance of all electrical/ electronic equipments.
- Organized planned electrical preventive maintenance for all equipments and machines in coordination with other departments and keep update records.
- Installed & commissioned of all new machines, generators, ups, for production.
- Maintained contracts for equipments and machines.
- Kept a comprehensive record of maintenance activities, calibration services and contracted labor documentation in SAP.
- Organized and implemented safety, security, GMP and energy management rules and procedures all times during working and make his subordinates observe those rules as well.
- Ensured proper training of the electrical staff.
Sr. Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Summary : Bonnie has 5-years of experience in the electrical engineering field, specifically the area of instrumentation, knowledgeable and proficient in working with P&IDs, selecting instruments, instrument specifications & data sheets, instrument purchasing support, vendor data evaluation, instrument location plans, instrument wiring diagrams, cause & effect logic diagrams and instrument loop sheets.
Skills : PLC, Classic Control, Troubleshooting.
- Assisted the lead engineer in facilitating in detail design of Gypsum/Fly Ash Dewatering Facility.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining SAP database, making specifications for instruments to be purchased, reviewing quotes to insure correct instrument purchased.
- Responsible for reviewing vendor data to incorporate into final design and verifying information on complete construction drawings.
- Coordinated with Electrical to verify Instrument Location Plans and Motor schematic information was correct.
- Met with vendors to verify that the appropriate instruments were being purchased for the application.
- Responsible for instrument index, making specifications for instruments to purchase.
- Used Orifice to verify the correct beta ratio and bore size for orifice plates.
- Assisted lead engineer in verifying loop diagrams.
- Responsible for verifying vendor data.
Instrumentation Engineer I Resume
Objective : Instrumentation Engineer position will work with engineers to design and install instrumentation to support the collection of flight test data.
Skills : Medical Devices, Engineering, CAD, Design Control, Product Development, R&D.
- In charged of the production plant instrumentation and a team of eight personnel.
- Involved in the Automation and commissioning of newly built 180 tons/day and 220 tons/day glass furnaces, plant machines and process lines.
- Monitored and carried out Configuration, Calibration and Maintenance of Pneumatic, Electrical & Electronic instrument e.g.
- Maintained of DCS and PLC based systems and Typhon and Ruston gas turbine instrumentation.
- Periodically Preventive maintenance of instrument/equipment in the gas turbine, power generation room.
- Maintained of air compressors (ATLAS COPCO, INGERSOL RAND, and BROMADE) in the air compressor room,.
- Departmented project planning, monthly calibration of natural gas metering instrument with SPDC staff.
- Handed on experience on maintenance of AC motor Inverters and plant process instrumentation.
Instrumentation Engineer II Resume
Headline : Instrumentation Engineer and Rewarding Career in a well established reputed organization in the field of Electrical & Instrumentation that would offer Inspirational opportunities for the organization growth.
Skills : Technical, Programming Languages.
- Monitoried & Controlled Plant through both SCADA/DCS Conversant with P & ID.
- Regularly updated Spare list documents and maintaining the instrument technical details.
- Abled to read Instrument Data Sheets for various Field Instruments Preparation of Instrument list, Review of Diagram & Process Flow Diagram.
- Prepared of Technical Documentation Co-ordination with other disciplines and providing necessary technical support & Control loop Checking and Testing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing equipment Technical Support for Instrumentation Team Wire checking of Field Instruments to junction box up to control room checking &
- Checked from Instrument box to control panel Monitoring sugar feeding & packaging unit in order to maintain weight consistency,
- Calibrated instruments on following instruments and Preparation of calibration records & calibration plan.
Instrumentation Engineer III Resume
Summary : Instrumentation Engineer is responsible for working with a team of engineers and engineering associates to build and field custom control systems for our customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, INtools, Conval, Autocad.
- Upgraded facility from single board computer system with EPROMs to PC's and dedicated computers with Ethernet communication.
- Networked all test cells to onsite host and installed replacement dynamometers.
- Coordinated installation of all equipment to maintain optimal testing.
- Converted test cycles to new formats and developed new cycle as requested.
- Worked closely with three suppliers to combine three system into one system capable of running vehicles on predefined cycles without a driver; mechanics were subsequently able to run facility without direct supervision.
- Provided coaching and training to new staff as technicians retired to ensure ongoing support.
- Engineering support for Chrysler's 3/8 Wind Tunnel: Functioned effectively as onsite engineer for facility upgrade.
- Provided interface between testing requirements and new equipment installation, which included replacement PLC, Host computer, throttle controller, and new dynamometer.
- Provided training on operation of new dynamometer to operators.
Asst. Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Objective : A Senior Level Electrical Engineer with over 15 years of ASIC design, prototyping, layout, simulation, and testing experience in semiconductor as well as discrete electronic environments. Especially skilled in producing market ready products from technical concepts.
Skills : Project Management, Instrumentation.
- Successfully commissioned 'Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System for the Energy Management' project.
- Understood the existing practice of energy management cell and prepared detailed requirements for execution team.
- Finalized designs for different dashboards and daily status reports.
- Developed scripting logic for each operational strategy i.e.live power demand, NG availability vs.consumption.
- Decided network and database requirements for the project.
- Handled PLC up-gradation project, reverse engineered the old operating logic of the plant and prepared a roadmap to incorporate modern control logic in the new system.
- Managed non-technical aspects like budget planning, financial clearance, resource management and manpower management.
Associate Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Headline : Thrive on complex projects - See technical challenges and complex, mission critical projects as opportunities for professional growth, innovation, and to exceed expectations. Communicate across levels - Collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders in order to reduce roadblocks, solve challenging engineering problems, and meet aggressive project milestones.
Skills : Robotics, Mechanics, Control.
- Served as Lead Engineer for multiple missionized JSF test aircraft.
- Guided a team of Tech and Junior Engineers to complete modifications and upgrades in support of an aggressive flight test operation.
- Partnered with stakeholders across multiple defense agencies and countries.
- Worked with live fire weapons on active test ranges.
- Oversaw scheduling and requirements to ensure the airworthiness of instrumentation system for 275+ successful test sorties.
- Managed - as Lead Instrumentation Engineer - set up and telemetry the first successful release of a guided bomb from a JSF aircraft that successfully hit its target, signifying the F-35 as a weaponized platform.
- Completed 3 T-2 modification packages - a complex portfolio of mission critical documents.
Lead Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience in Operation & Maintenance, Facilities Management for the industry in assembling, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing HVAC and electrical equipment Knowledge of industrial Process Control.
Skills : Project Management, Imaging, Instrumentation
- Coordinates with flight test engineers, Army program managers, and aircraft prime vendors to design flight test instrumentation systems to meet testing requirements.
- Manages and directs the work of electronic technicians and aircraft mechanics to install flight test instrumentation.
- Calibrates and tests installed flight test instrumentation.
- Operates test data analysis software to support the test results, and special software to interface with instrumentation packages.
- Participates in testing at Fort Rucker, AL, and other off-site locations.
- Provides recommendations as to whether sufficient data has been collected to answer the specific objectives or if a new method of test is needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Provides usable, accurate, and readily interpretable data to the Government.
- Analyzes all failures discovered, comments on their impact to system performance, and recommend fixes to correct the failures.
Instrumentation Engineer Resume
Summary : To be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to develop and update knowledge and skills and be a part of the team that dynamically work towards the growth of the company.
Skills : Management, MS office.
- Completed recently erection, installation & commissioning Bricks Plant Batching, AAC BLOCKS(Autoclaved Aerated Concrete plants) Dry Mix Motar plants & Lime plants at Bhongiri site.
- Involves in trouble shooting, calibration and testing of process related instruments Preventive and break down maintenance.
- Modified of existing instruments related works such as wiring, tubing etc.
- Scheduled meetings with Companies Associates.
- Participated in preparation of +/-15% tic estimate (in support of capital appropriation request).
- Assisted project lead in creating standards, and typical go-bys for datasheets, bid tabulations and create project work flow for the project.
- Developed a tool in ms access to perform the tic effort and manage deliverables pertaining to the project along with assisting on budgeting and tracking of man hours.