Interim General Manager Resume
Summary : Secure an Interim General Manager position with a company, where can grow and effectively utilize skills to successfully impact the company's day-to-day operation.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and documenting programs (i.e. preventative maintenance, equipment maintenance, filters, etc.).
- Processes, maintains and reviews payroll records for the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures that all Club accounting standards are adhered to and all staff is correctly trained (i.e.appropriate charges are applied to Owner folio when applicable).
- Initiates, implements, understands and analyzes all accounting procedures to include: weekly labor forecast, inventory procedures, monthly financial forecast, annual budgeting procedures, capital expenditures and month end analysis.
- Approves and submits all invoices for goods and services rendered on a timely and efficient basis.
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures involving severe weather, safety and fire.
Jr. Interim General Manager Resume
Objective : Interim General Manager with over 15 years of experience in the media industry. Looking to continue a career in a media/broadcast-related field after a six-month sabbatical.
Skills : Project Management, Contract Negotiations, Audio Production, Event Coordination.
- Promoted from Operations Director to manage changes at KPFK.
- Supervised 28 full-time employees and more than 200 volunteers.
- General Management and Human Resources On Air Programming oversite.
- Managed union contract negotiations and labor relations.
- Facilitated grievance and arbitration processes.
- Presented reports to Board of Directors.
- Managed personnel changes.
- Communicated station goals and priorities to all vested parties.
Sr. Interim General Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for Managing property operations on a daily basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in guest service, employee professionalism, and performance, sales.
Skills : MS Word Suite, SCT Banner.
- Successfully augmented a variety of market segments including travel and leisure as well as business and government to assure highest occupancy.
- Supervised sales staff in telemarketing and outside sales.
- Negotiated corporate and governmental group rates.
- Developed a marketing plan for the hotel.
- Created advertisements for various media and interacted with media representatives.
- Maintained the highest standard of services to the guests, including maintenance and cleanliness for the guests' rooms and associated facilities.
- Supervised hospitality personnel in all aspects of hotel operations for 114 room facility.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling and supervising daily performance.
Interim General Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly creative, ambitious, and pioneering professional with over 25 years of experience in marketing, graphic and print design, data entry, and administration. Proficient in implementing business strategies that increase product awareness, market share, and company profitability while eliminating waste.
Skills : Computer literate/ Savvy, Communication , Microsoft Word
- Oversee all store operations based on the goals, objectives, and standards of the organization Assist, and supervise all department managers in planning and performance to achieve all goals and objectives Provide a model of supportive and participatory leadership promoting the concepts of team building and empowerment.
- Understands and utilizes the financial tools and reports available to support operations.
- Monitors and manages of all labor and other controllable expenditures within budget.
- Participates in and learning the preparation of all annual budgets.
- Monitors overall store conditions to meet customer service objectives Plan and implement all store operations within budget.
- Designs, develops, and maintains a store that is well merchandised and customer friendly.
- Supports necessary training to ensure the Co-op provides outstanding customer service to its members and customers and communicates clearly and effectively to the membership.
- Hires management staff and oversee hiring of all other staff.
- Helps facilitate the flow of information among staff.
Interim General Manager II Resume
Headline : To attain a position as Casino Slot Manager/Director Special Skills, Training, Abilities and Knowledge: Tribal Casino Gaming Licensed Knowledge in Gaming Compliance and applicable laws.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Shipsconstructor.
- Supervised a staff of 120 employees; 12 Department Managers; 5 Shift Managers.
- Processed and performed performance evaluations.
- Assisted Human Resource in investigating and resolving customer/employee disputes and discrepancies.
- Implemented disciplinary action regarding employee disputes.
- Resolved Customer and Public concerns.
- Oversaw the Casino daily operations.
- Oversaw cost effectiveness of the Casino, including increasing Casino revenue, assisted in Advertising, Marketing and Promotional Events.
- Ensured employees were complying with Casino Policy and Procedures; and adhering to the SICS and TMICS.
Interim General Manager III Resume
Summary : Dedicated manager with a strong work ethic and the ability to build lasting guest relationships. Experienced in operations management, budget development, sales, staffing, and cost control. Adept at communicating with customers, vendors, and staff. Able to motivate employees to perform to their maximum potential.
Skills : Change management skills, Ambition for improvement.
- Developed a plan to grow the company, including identifying new markets and opportunities for expansion.
- Oversaw day-to-day operations of company, including budgets, hiring, and general administration.
- Led hiring process for Visionary CEO position.
- Ensured financial stability of company through regular reporting to Board of Directors.
- Worked closely with board members on strategic decisions related to company vision.
- Managed day to day operations of the company.
- Ensured that all departments are running smoothly.
Asst. Interim General Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a progressive hospitality company, which will allow utilizing my strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing all aspects of the Hospitality Industry.
Skills : AutoBase Automotive CRM, website design, digital adversiting, Research, and Writing .
- Works directly with the General Manger to manage all activities of the property including employees, maintenance, sales, and profit/loss controls.
- Performs goal setting, motivation/ discipline of employees, labor expense control, control of general expenses and resolving guest related issues in accordance with the Marriott goals.
- Coordinates, directs and manages the hotel operation to achieve maximum profitability, ensure guest satisfaction by monitoring Guest Voice daily.
- Protects the financial aspects of the business and maintain the building.
- Overviews HR matters including interviewing, hiring, and training, assigning work, coaching/counseling and performance appraisals.
- Ensures that Brand Standard requirements are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel to ensure a successful BSA.
- Oversees the guest service function to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve guest complaints and ensure superior guest service is delivered.
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable such ensuring coding is correct to reflect on an accurate P&L for the month.
Associate Interim General Manager Resume
Headline : Responsible for Directing and managing property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
- Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
- Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan.
- Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
- Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
- Protects the hotel's financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
- Prepares monthly reports for owners.
- Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff.
Lead Interim General Manager Resume
Summary : A highly motivated sales associate with world-class customer service, sales experience, and willingness to adapt to new surroundings.
Skills : Microsoft Office; MSI Cloud, Nite Vision, Opera.
- Approached with opportunity to restructure and turn around established studio having financial difficulties.
- Tasked with maintaining current projects while aggressively reforming organizational structure.
- Restructured company by defining departments and rolls with standardized communication between each.
- Developed reporting metrics to allow for immediate feedback of information to department managers.
- Reduced monthly overhead by $40,000 per month.
- Implemented job profitability tracking to identify strengths and weakness of departments.
- Set department goals and provided leadership on how to achieve them.
- Designed new database system to prevent double entry from different departments and allow for remote access.
- Put protocols into place for security and backup functionality.
Interim General Manager Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished manager with 30+ years of experience. Poised for a strategic leadership role driving business planning, marketing, and organizational development and growth. Strategic Operations Leadership Strategic Business Planning P&L Management Marketing & Pricing Alliances and Partnerships Customer Service Staff Management Growth Management.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Management, Leadership Development, Team Building.
- Selected by Senior Executive Management to lead interim operations for this 87-unit assisted/independent living facility facing challenges in the areas of census growth, revenue generation and employee morale.
- Dedicated 5 months in leading strategic turn-around initiatives and rapidly improved business results; laid the foundation, business infrastructure and succession planning strategies that positioned the organization for long-term, sustainable improvement.
- Conducted a SWOT analysis that quickly identified areas of deficiency; developed and launched targeted action plans improving hiring processes, training and performance management strengthening building management and resident care teams.
- Reenergized employee dedication to quality, service and resident relations; led major efforts to drive retraining, mentoring and coaching strategies that quickly improved performance and resident satisfaction.
- Led overhaul of sales and marketing team; evaluated strengths and weaknesses, recruited and hired a top performing sales professional to refocus sales efforts and rapidly improved leads, tours and sales results.
- Actively involved in addressing compliance issues; worked with Department of Social Services Representative that identified and resolved outstanding complaints and provided clarification and retraining of staff on common compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Managed an operations budget of $3.3MM; led a team of 55 staff members and grew census from 65% to 71% through targeted sales, marketing and community outreach efforts.