Internet Sales Resume
Objective : Over 13+ years of experience with Cassandra, GoldenGate and Oracle databases administration for 10g-11g RAC/ASM/DG/RMAN and Datastax Cassandra 4.x. Worked independently and Delivered critical business projects including performance analysis and tuning to achieve target transactions per second goals for Fortune companies like Amazon Inc, Walmart Labs, Walgreens, Emdeon etc.
Skills : Cassandra, Spark, Solr, Oracle, RAC, ASM, RMAN, Dataguard, Golden Gate.
- Purchased vehicles and met the needs of customers.
- Assisted customers with financing needs.
- Maintained service needs of vehicles .
- Executed sales on various popular auction websites including eBay.
- Maintained inventory of goods while also performing all packaging and shipping duties.
- Kept excellent records of all transactions and preserved high level customer service via customer feedback.
- Carried out promotional and sales activities for the company on the Internet.
Master In Business
Sr. Internet Sales Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth while advancing self with a company that possesses strength, longevity, and integrity.
Skills : Automotive and ATV maintenance/repairs.
- Promoted DB Schema changes through pipeline databases to production.
- Monitored performance and tune databases using OEM, AWR, in house tools/scripts and Sql_tune etc.
- Provided relevant information online for prospective clients, and direct clients and other relevant stakeholders to the necessary resources.
- Set sales goals and ensures they are achieved apart from preparing sales forecasts as well as achieving personal sales goals.
- Managed the company's website to ensure that customer and sales efficiency is improved online.
- In charged of taking photographs of each car and writing brief descriptions of features and packages car is equipped with.
- Inspected all cars that came in.
Jr. Internet Sales Resume
Objective : Self-motivated salesman with 20 plus years of effective sales techniques, seeking to help a business in the sales industry grow. Highly effective in establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing clients. Sales Representative with a successful track-record of growing sales revenue.
Skills : Typing, approx 50 WPM, very competitive, customer service oriented, computer experience, can easily learn new programs.
- Responsibel for buying/selling goods via Internet.
- Used Internet based buying, trading, selling of goods.
- Performed some commissioned sales for individuals.
- Greeted customers, telephone sales, assist customer in filling out credit applications.
- Answered and make a high volume of phone calls, answer emails.
- Updated prices on company website, find vehicles that meets the customers wants and needs,.
- Resolved customer issues and answer questions about vehicles and services.
Asst. Internet Sales Resume
Summary : High performing, award winning, sales manager with over 13 years of diversified and progressive experience in the automotive retailing industry. Proven expertise in growing business through customer engagement and establishing mutually beneficial terms. Outstanding analytical skills. Strong business-savvy. Proficient in managing multiple projects concurrently. Team player and leader. Experience working effectively with multiple stakeholders to exceed goals.
Skills : HVAC, Mixed Commercial And Residential Construction, Maintenance .
- Delivered outstanding customer service and provide consumers with an overall .
- Took photographs of each car and wrote down brief descriptions of features and packages car was equipped with.
- Brought to attention to general manager.
- Made sure service mechanics didn't need anything.
- Made sure to order them from best price giver auto parts place.
- Provided detailing service area with jobs on cars that needed to be detailed.
- Tracked of parts expense in special software provided.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Internet Sales Resume
Objective : Advanced Product Knowledge - Vehicle technical specifications and training Proven Director with Strategic planning experience Expertise in Brand with an emphasis in exceeding customer expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Spread Sheet.
- Began professional automotive career in Internet sales, developing the processes, sales and growth of the department through various skill sets including experience in e-commerce and brick-mortar retailing.
- Transitioned to sales management towards the end of the year.
- Responsible for all aspects of the automotive desking process including new and pre-owned vehicles, complete oversight of Internet Sales Department.
- Responsible for sales process, meet and review prospects daily with sales consultants, loan approvals, trade appraisals, and selling of service contracts and aftermarket products.
- Responsible for inventory management, Sales and Detail Department interview and hiring (including proper internal documentation).
- Negotiated working agreements with various vendors specific to software or internet related sources and tools.
- Developed and maintained customer on-line review locations including DealerRater and Google+.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Internet Sales III Resume
Summary : 8+ Years as a top producing, inspirational sales expert in the mattress, and computer industry, hard charging performance driven sales professional, consistently exceeds quotas. Dynamic, articulate communicator offering high powered sales presentations, negotiation and closing skills, strong customer relationships builder based on service, support and follow-through.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Webflow, Microsoft Suite.
- Created company to customer email newsletters as well as company to customer email sales advertisements and management of mailing databases.
- Worked in tandem with website providers to develop and grow company's website.
- Created and developed company's iPhone and Android app.
- Developed social media campaigns from the ground up.
- Established and created programs with the community including Toys for Tots, Red Cross Blood Drives.
- Developed leads by calling the consumer to schedule an appointment for a test drive on the desired vehicle.
- Test drove with customers when necessary, pre-qualified for credit.
High School Diploma
Internet Sales II Resume
Objective : Dedicated employee who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching goals. Highlights Customer Service Team leadership Goal-oriented Sales management MS Office proficiency Approachable Delivery experience Trained in Collections.
Skills : Computer And Customer Service, Dodge Parts.
- Presented features, benefits and warranty of vehicle, follow up after the sale with a phone call, email and thank you card.
- Took all required and elective training courses offered by Volkswagen for certification.
- Assisted in retail sales when needed and also performed used car appraisals.
- Assisted with Brand Standard criteria set forth by Volkswagen, which included documentation and personnel training.
- Organized all details of the Brand's Gala events Internet Sales Manager Kar Mart Volkswagen, Burlington, WA.
- Earned Top 1% in the nation for sales for Volkswagen within the first 20 months of employment.
- Earned this achievement two years in a row.
Bachelor Of Arts In Ministry
Internet Sales I Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a company where can use talents and skills to grow and expand the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Design, Filing, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Inventory Control.
- Delivered the vehicle to customer, with great customer service and make sure do return and refer family and friends to dealer.
- Followed up with clients after visit and delivery making sure they do receive a survey.
- Provided excellent customer service to potential customers.
- Kept all inventory updated online.
- Provided customers with the best buying experience possible.
- Contacted customers via phone or email.
- Bought and sold vehicles all over US via internet, transport, accounts receivable.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Internet Sales/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize strong work ethic, organizational and exceptional interpersonal skills to not only allow self to grow personally and professionally, but to firmly contribute towards the achievement of the mission and values of the Company.
Skills : Healthcare, Psychiatry, Drug And Alcohol Counseling.
- Accessed damage of vehicles and the amount for repairs.
- Responsible for entering customer orders for personalized graphics on promotional items and emailing customers to verify artwork .
- Needed to work closer to home to be able to be there in short notice.
- Responsible for marketing, shipping, complete customer satisfaction.
- Checked in inventory Label/Stock items Post items to Ebay Send out the items that were bought from Ebay.
- Created item listing for sale of items.
- Answered questions pertaining to individual items listed for sale Package and mail items listed using various.
Internet Sales Resume
Objective : A position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company. A dedicated customer service representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 10 years client interface experience.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Management, and General Business Operations.
- Created multiple social media pages for the company.
- Created multiple websites for the company.
- Instituted best practices to create multiple positive online reviews.
- Acted as hardware and software expert.
- Ensured that all customer inquiries are addressed promptly.
- Built positive and productive relationships with customers.
- Contacted customers, explain product features, negotiate price and complete sales.
Bachelor Of Engineering