Investment Advisor Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Investment Advisor with strong leadership and customer service background. Confident professional communicator with outstanding listening and presentation skills. Focused and hardworking; able to troubleshoot complex problems and get the job done. Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to bring order to chaos.
Skills : Analytical Skills, MS Office Suite, Sales Promotion.
- Calculated profit, project yield and valuation on multi-family deals for clients and assisted with budgeting and cost forecasting for rehabilitation and relocation of tenants.
- Consulted on the extensive rehabilitation of apartment buildings for clients to increase revenues.
- Sourced off-market value-add deals for clients in the markets.
- Developed business models and investment strategies for clients.
- Maintained and structured existing accounts to increase client assets.
- Developed marketing strategies; cold calling, significantly expanded client base.
- Assisted clients with their problems and give advice based on their level of risk-tolerant.
- Developed, grow, and maintain relationships in multiple states; generate satisfied clients, produce referrals, and increase assets.
- Managed business control as an independent contractor and direct day-to-day operations, sales, and marketing activities.
Licensed Investment Advisor Resume
Summary : An Investment Advisor who seeks a role at a privately or publicly-held investment firm. Skillfully manages millions of dollars in assets. Active Series 7, 66 and 6 licenses. A financial planning professional with a strong history of developing customized financial plans while working extensively with succession planning, investments, and life insurance divisions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Data Management, Budgeting, Financial Management.
- Sold financial products including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Closely monitored the performance of the current portfolio of specialty loans and made changes to achieve performance targets.
- Managed a portfolio of 1100 accounts totaling 77 million AUM.
- Enhanced marketing exposure through effective website content management and direct correspondence with potential clients.
- Interviewed clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Achieved 115% of monthly quota and grew sales to $400 K within three months, earning the title as one of the top new advisors in the region.
- Prepared of financial plans and portfolio analyses, conducted educational seminars and related services as needed.
Investment Advisor I Resume
Summary : A highly effective financial professional, who meets challenges skillfully and leads to positive change. A creative individual with the proven ability to identify market/investment opportunities and to develop strategies to effectively exploit them. A detail-oriented and diligent professional with a track record of success achieving outstanding results in challenging and fast-paced business environments.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Salesforce, Accounting.
- Managed assigned book of business including high net worth executives and business owners.
- Researched and problem solved for complex planning issues, budget, liquidity, and insurance needs; built action plans and drove execution.
- Led weekly team meetings and held senior team members accountable to established service level metrics and performance scorecards.
- Communicated effectively with client and internal partners for analysis and goal resolution via routine and ad hoc client review meetings.
- Developed and presented Retirement Analysis Reports, Cash Flow Analysis' and Consolidated Performance Reports to existing and prospective wealth management clients.
- Provided ongoing support and interface with senior leaders, regional management team and vendors.
- Reviewed and maintained correspondence, procedures, personnel and new account records according to compliance standards.
Jr. Investment Advisor Resume
Summary : As an ambitious and dedicated representative for multiple industries, grown into a goal-focused individual specializing in the sales and business field. Able to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing organizational, communication and listening skills.
Skills : Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory Management, Supervision, Banking Reconciliation.
- Responsible for creating and implementing investment plans for clients.
- Serviced customer accounts Made investment recommendations based on customer needs.
- Provided clients with targeted, comprehensive financial advice and portfolio management using stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Built asset allocation models and created a methodology for selecting equities and funds.
- Conducted due diligence on outside alternative investment managers in multiple asset classes.
- Created portfolios using various investments including equities, fixed income, and alternative investments for the firm's clients.
- Created notable efficiencies by restructuring the internal private equity funds that invested in outside managers.
Financial & Investment Advisor Resume
Headline : Dedicated, resourceful, and results-driven individual with outstanding financial and investment expertise gained through studies in Finance as well as a professional background in commercial investment advising and analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Customer Relations, Finance Control.
- Provide investment advice to private, collective and corporate clients on the various savings and investment products.
- Facilitate the opening, maintenance, and closing of Investment accounts.
- Increase existing investment book value and acquire new business - including complex deals, investing in multiple products.
- Build and maintain relationships with Investment Customers.
- Ensure the timely renewal of all existing investments on maturity.
- Negotiate preferential interest rates for clients with the considerable initial investment.
- Create notable efficiencies by restructuring the internal private equity funds that invested in outside managers.
Investment Advisor II Resume
Headline : Finance Professional with 7+ years of experience in commercial and corporate banking environments, including business development and credit underwriting. Excellent customer service skills along with a proactive approach to attaining new clients. An effective manager who possesses skills necessary to direct, train and motivate a team to its fullest potential.
Skills : Project Management, Sales, Strong Interpersonal, Analytical and Organizational Skills.
- Developed sales and marketing strategies to bring in new client assets which included telemarketing, direct mail, seminars, and website.
- Sold financial services directly to individual clients, Family Practices, and Institutions.
- Performed individual and group sales presentations to educate potential clients on products and services.
- Analyzed client portfolios and created asset allocation plans.
- Created networking opportunities by developing relationships with attorneys, accountants, fund managers, and other financial advisors.
- Implemented a new Client Database Management System (CRM) to better support existing clients as well as effectively manage prospective client communication.
- Ensured the timely renewal of all existing investments on maturity.
Sr. Investment Advisor Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as an Investment Advisor, an expert in enhancing business value and leading strategic market research in the pursuit of venture capital initiatives and highly effective mergers and acquisitions.
Skills : Programming In VB.NET, SQL Server And SQL Scripting, JAVA, HTML, Bloomberg, Intex, And Factset.
- Monitor & rebalance client portfolios.
- Determine optimal corridor widths and use rebalancing software to trade client portfolios.
- Set-up and initiate new models that blend the investment thesis of our firm and the IPS of the clients.
- Design and develop 401k & pension marketing materials to generate new business for the firm.
- Consult clients on effective pension program strategies, helping them increase plan participation rates, improve plan deferral percentages, and maintain ERISA compliance.
- Set-up, monitor, and maintain the firm's financial accounting.
- Prepare annual pension plan sponsor meeting presentations and build meeting agenda.
Investment Advisor III Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where skill sets will help to motivate team to attain desired results, benefitting from diverse past experience, positive interaction skills, and contacts.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Valuation, Quantitative & Research Method, Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation.
- Build, retain and manage investment clients of the branch.
- Educate clients over a wide range of investment philosophies.
- Manage change and the impact of introducing such ideas.
- Assist in managing significant decisions, advisory services and budgets for clients.
- Helping in handling the overall banking needs of the clients.
- Identify and assess market opportunities for product promotion.
- Develop strategies for product positioning and performance forecasting based on pricing, profitability, and competitiveness.
- Responsible to develop, manage, trade and rebalance investment portfolios after conducting extensive client profiling using complex software.
Investment Advisor-Temp Resume
Objective : Seeking to establish business expertise and relevance to an institution where client needs are to be addressed and solved in a timely manner. Assist in ensuring profitability and efficiency in areas of revenue capture and disbursement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Customer Service.
- Prospected via cold calling, referrals, and networking.
- Conducted 15 face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects per week.
- Improved time and accuracy by implementing new account opening procedures.
- Created business plans /sales strategies and presentations.
- Utilized client feedback to initiate new product development and pricing strategies.
- Managed business-planning sessions with clients to ensure asset allocation aligned with the client's goals and risk tolerance.
- Formulated asset allocation strategies and developed proprietary investment models for client portfolios.
- Advised clients quarterly on portfolio performance ensuring the client's needs aligned with projected results.
Investment Advisor Resume
Summary : Graduate student with interest in data analysis, through an understanding of financial accounting, marketing, and business field, along with the ability to implement control the executed tasks with the planned activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Market Research, Industry Analysis, Customer Service, Community Involvement, Sales.
- Utilize not only investment and insurance tools but also credit union products and services.
- Recommend investment and insurance products based on the client's needs.
- Monitor, maintain, and update plans for 650+ households, managing $63 million in assets.
- Develop new business thru branch and client referrals.
- Conduct on-going training with staff focusing on total needs selling.
- Develop and present seminars for credit union members and the general public.
- Maintain detailed client plans and records through Salesforce and proprietary planning software.