IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Innovative Systems Analyst with over 10 years of experience, with emphasis on aligning business goals with IT initiatives/projects. Area of expertise includes Business requirement gathering, executing test cases, documenting test results, status reports, finance and operations reporting, analysis and resolution of production issues, billing and payments, escheatment and Order to Cash process.
Skills : c++, excel, powerpoint, access, asp.net, CSS, html, C#, communication, leadership, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Requiremented gathering and documenting procedures with coordination from client and internal project management team.
- Selected as Client contact lead for migration project providing data and configuration reports for different billing products.
- Extensived analysis and improvements on credit card payments, debit card, EFT payment processing.
- Implemented a new process of payment for customers thereby increasing revenue by 50% and achieving high level of customer satisfaction through quick order to cash process.
- Minimized high priority critical issues by 90% by streamlining process and incorporating 24/7 monitoring support.
- Delivered post mortem reports to the client for high impact revenue issues by working with internal stakeholders.
- Increased revenue generation and customer satisfaction by 75% by introducing new project delivery process through project intake and change requests.
Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Technical Project Manager with 15 years experience in the chemical, financial and non-profit industries. Possesses a strong level of expertise leading the development of online educational courseware, marketing collateral, and mobile application development.
Skills : SAP/ECC, SQL, Toad, Material Master, Global Master Data, Process Improvement.
- Worked with end-users and business partners to analyze business customer requirement.
- Matched these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve business goals.
- Helped to define data requirements for new and existing interfaces and to ensure that Master data loads and flows through correctly.
- Assisted in developing SAP materials updates on Product level and provided guidance for GTIN/CFN Alternative Unit of Measurement requirements.
- Created project plans including timelines and milestones and track progress.
- Created and managed Year End project plan for Master Data Operations group.
- Interacted with the business clients to provide recommendations, project status update, answer questions and resolve issues.
Jr. IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Technical Writing/Documentation, Project Management and Training. Strong emphasis on strategy, direction, vision, innovation, and creation of sophisticated key business process solutions in support of organizational dynamics and client/corporate business requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Peoplesoft, SQL.
- Assigned to review and coordinate all the Application development needs for the Care Transition Unit.
- Worked closely with Business units, managing customer's expectations and communicating status of new and pending projects.
- Tracked backlog of requests and works with customer to incorporate these into subsequent projects based on priority.
- Worked remotely.
- Acted as a liaison between stakeholders and IT department.
- Followed Agile Methodology.
- Managed the creation of new tickets in JIRA and maintained progress and status accordingly.
IT Business Systems Analyst III Resume
Objective : Business acumen necessary to translate business requirements and objectives into scalable, highly resilient and successful system solutions. A dedicated and resourceful employee with an aptitude for achieving success in projects of varying complexities. Versed in resource logistics and quality assurance in both corporate and government sectors. A captivating communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Skills : Sharepoint, Sharepoint Designer, Clarity, Salesforce, It Project Management.
- Analyzed business process and practices in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions to meet customer needs.
- Collaborated Programmers/Analyst on and on-going basis Apply analytical skills within functional areas.
- Supported SharePoint users with the company by addressing any reported issues which cannot be resolved by the Information Management Service Center.
- Built sites and sub-sites Troubleshoot SharePoint issues that arise (content, user access, document libraries, list, moving sites, workflows, etc.).
- Tested software upgrades in both QA and Production environment.
- Managed and troubleshooted user permissions, responding to incoming user request.
- Worked on complex functionality such as working with business end users to assist in the creation of workflows, creation of new sites, removal of sites, etc.
IT Business Systems Analyst II Resume
Objective : Expert in Business Requirements Gathering, Managing and executing process reengineering. Strong Business Analysis, Communication, Information Systems, Mathematical and Statistical skills.
Skills : Training, Manager, Tower Climber, Fire Engine Operation And Maintenance, Ice Rescue, Auto Extrication.
- Worked closely with Business to develop business plan to align with IT strategy.
- Translated Business Requirements to System function.
- Experienced with a variety of reporting and data extraction/manipulation mechanisms using SQL and Excel.
- Analyzed and Reported Data points map to system.
- Created BO Webi reports using Universes.
- Developed a strong relationship with all levels of business functions Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business needs and translate IT solutions.
- Gathered business requirements from the Sales & Marketing, CRM, Distribution, Logistics, and Manufacturing Develop system functional solutions to meet business requirements.
IT Business Systems Analyst I Resume
Headline : Able to define, analyze, comprehend, organize, optimize, test and integrate Business Requirements. Proficient in Agile-Scrum and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies Well regarded in forming strong, working relationships with individuals across all levels of the organization. Leveraging analytical skills and keen attention to detail to develop and deliver top-quality comprehensive business requirements and functional specifications.
Skills : Excellent Requirements, Data Analysis, Business Analysis.
- Conducted meetings with Senior Business Leadership, Development, QA, SME's and UAT teams to gather functional requirements for large-scale, enterprise-level Medicare Part D projects.
- Provided expertise in the creation of standard requirements artifacts, including use of case diagrams, system manuals, traceability matrixes and context diagrams.
- Analyzed data, provided expertise in business process, developed process flow diagrams and wireframe mockups.
- Built rapport with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Recognized for the ability to anticipate and investigate concerns and promptly resolve issues.
- Provided forecasts, and recommendations to anticipate future demands and increase company's efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Tackled complex problems where analysis of the data required an in depth evaluation.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : To lead a team that will achieve efficient and effective solutions to increase productivity and generate revenue for the business.
Skills : Business Analysis (10+ years), Project Management (10+.
- Utilized technology and process knowledge to support the day-to-day requests and enhancements for technology oriented business solutions.
- Participated in project lifecycle activity including requirements definition, design, system configuration, testing, user acceptance, and deployment of a Siebel project.
- Collaborated with the business to translate their business needs into business solutions via process improvement and technology enablement.
- Assessed impact and develop alternatives for new business requirements & functionality.
- Provided solid leadership for testing team by providing strategic test plans, work flow management, testing analysis and defect triage management.
- Provided configuration and trouble-shooting support for day-to-day operations in areas of responsibility including Sales, Field Service, Applications, and Customer Support, on a global basis.
- Provided multi-level, frequently high priority technical support for over 600 CRM users.
Associate IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Comprehensive knowledge of usercentered design, usability testing and expert reviews of web applications, websites and mobile devices. Educated with a Master of Science in Human Computer Interaction and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Microsoft Office, IT, Data Entry, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Team Player, Team Leadership, Troubleshooting.
- Employed Project lead for the Commercial Loan Systems that provided IT data processing services nation-wide to over 400 banks.
- Responsible for leading 27 commercial bank electronic file to file data conversions.
- Lead Analyst for IT Commercial Loan Conversions.
- Presented systems overview to bank lending officers, staff and executives.
- Demonstrated new banking system to prospective new customers with sales team.
- Trained banking staff in use of the commercial loan system.
- Prepared data file-to-file mapping of system specifications and the conversion file and processes.
MBA In Finance
IT Business Systems Analyst/Marketing Resume
Objective : Highly qualified IT Business Systems Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Process Improvement, Business Intelligence, SQL, Oracle, Business Objects, Requirements Gathering.
- Served as IT business systems analyst for rebate, pricing, and reporting teams.
- Worked with business and outsourced support teams and internal IT resources to identify development opportunities, gather requirements, develop changes and plan and execute test plans and implement changes.
- Served as Health Care testing coordinator and training lead for Vistex implementation and on-going development efforts.
- Coordinated test plan development and execution and led sector training efforts for application of corporate test tracking and documentation system, resulting in prevention of any related customer friction from disrupted contract and rebate services.
- Developed training materials for Vistex contracts and group membership modules and led "train the trainer" training classes, driving completion of project implementation.
- Served as Lead contract management, membership customer master data and EDI consultant for related SAP Vistex modules during the successful rollout of the NA SAP project.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with business teams and worked closely with Vistex consultants, ensuring design efforts effectively satisfied business requirements.
IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Created and provided reports regarding credentialing functions, licensee lists, and public data requests. Ensure that data exports, imports, and reports are timely and meet business needs.
Skills : MS Visio, Ms Office Suite, Ms Access, Ms Project Pro.
- Worked with program staff to analyze credentialing functions and determine how computer software applications support or enhance work functions.
- Assisted in the development or upgrading of computer hardware and software applications.
- Created and maintained training and support materials for utilization of computer software applications.
- Created complex queries and reports in MS Access and Crystal Reports to help staff with data analysis.
- Conducted training for program staff.
- Provided reconcilement balancing process and procedures for the converted bank.
- Supported onsite the client staff post conversion.
Associates Of Applied Science