Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Summary : Seasoned Jet Engine Mechanic with more than 10 years of experience in fast-paced turbine and generator services. Excellent mechanic and Leadership skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in jet engine and marine turbine services.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing.
- Maintained repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Replaced or repaired worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Measured parts for wear, using precision instruments.
- Assembled and installed electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand or power tools.
- Disassembled engines and inspect parts, such as turbine blades and cylinders, for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks.
Sr. Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Headline : Seeking entry-level position in web development and UX/UI. Ten years project management experience, success at recruiting volunteers and employees for variety of roles, strong social media skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Engine mechanic.
- Tested operation of engines and other systems, using test equipment such as ignition analyzers, compression checkers, distributor timers, and ammeters.
- Determined repair limits for engine hot section parts.
- Obtained fuel and oil samples and check them for contamination.
- Relied upon to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Expertly removed, inspected, maintained, cleaned and repaired turbo fan engines and small gas turbine engines - modules and components.
- Ensured aircraft was 100% operational for various types of missions within tight deadlines.
- Removed, installed, inspected, modified, tested and repaired: propellers, turboprop and turbo shaft engines, jet engines, small gas turbine engines and engine ground support equipment.
Jr. Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Headline : To find an employment opportunity where may use experience and knowledge to repair Air Craft, automobiles, trucks tow trucks, dump trucks, buses, and tactical and or military vehicles. Project the scope of work consist of jet engine runs engine for the purposes of testing air worthiness of the engineered products per customer request.
Skills : Sales And Finance Manager, Jet Engine Mechanic, Forklift Operator.
- Analyzed, interpreted and recommended maintenance actions based on engine removals and engine monitoring system data.
- Examined engines through specially - while working from ladders or scaffolds.
- Used hoists or lifts to remove the entire engine from an aircraft.
- Performed activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens and lubricating moving parts.
- Cleaned, refueled and changed oil in line service aircraft.
- Replaced or repaired worn, defective or damaged components using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Provided and assist new hires in on-the-job training to perform work per the company standard.
Asst. Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Summary : To utilize professional computer and organizational skills in an information system environment to further the productivity and success of the company.
Skills : Mechanic, Inventory Control, Management, Procurement, Customer Service.
- Trained new employees on proper certification techniques of installed engine components.
- Provided instruction in repair and inspection techniques of aircraft engine components and related equipment.
- Examined recurring malfunctions and initiates corrective actions by submitting and/or Devises repair procedures based on findings and recommends changes per engineer or technical data guidelines.
- Recommended revisions to intermediate maintenance supervisor .
- Interpreted and followed state and federal regulations regarding the reclamation, storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Prepared for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
AA In Arts
Associate Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Summary : Experienced Aircraft/Jet Engine Mechanic seeking challenging employment that will put experience, leadership and mechanical skills to work in a stimulating work environment.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Technician.
- Worked as a Heavy mobile mechanic.
- Worked consist of overhauling fuel system.
- Installed tanks revised amour slats and Tire fire suppression system Advance System Technology.
- Performed comprehensive maintenance on automobiles, trucks, buses, tactical/military Humm-V, Cuc-V, Pick-up truck and Buses vehicles performing tune-ups and routine maintenance and services.
- Advised, performed troubleshooting, and determines repair procedures on aircraft engines.
- Diagnosed and repairs malfunctions using technical publications.
- Solved maintenance problems by studying drawings, wiring, and schematic diagrams, technical instructions, and analyzing operating characteristics of aircraft engines and propellers.
Associates In Aviation Maintenance Technology
Jet Engine Mechanic III Resume
Headline : Skilled Laborer who thrives independently or as a team member. Proactive in creating a safe and productive environment. Specialize in construction trades and mechanical trades for over seven years. Experience in leadership roles with the United States Air Force.
Skills : Technician, Customer service.
- Inspected, certified, and approved completed maintenance actions.
- Inspected, repaired, serviced, and performed functional checks on 1.8k special tools and equipment.
- Accomplished monthly and semi-annual inspections of assigned composite tool kits (CTK).
- Ensured CTK tool inventory listings are current and accurate.
- Maintained inspection records for assigned support equipment.
- Provided customer relations support to over 180 maintenance workers.
- Experienced jet engine mechanic with 22+ years.
High School Diploma In General
Jet Engine Mechanic II Resume
Headline : Perform patient assessment and obtained current medical history. Obtained consents, IV therapies, administered conscious sedation, monitor vital signs, prepare sterile surgical room, prepped and draped patients, assisted physician with epidural procedures. Recovery: Educate and provide discharge planning.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint. Currently using Air Force IMDS system to document aircraft maintenance.
- Used and maintained special tools and equipment.
- Performed trouble shooting and repairs of both installed and un-installed engines.
- Operated engines in sound suppressors, aircraft hush houses and outside run pads.
- Performed all aspects of intermediate maintenance crew chief.
- Experienced C-5, flight line engine mechanic.
- Included, Troubleshoot engine and engine starting system malfunctions.
- Performed flightline and isochronal maintenance, special inspections, and time compliance technical orders on General Electric F-108 engines.
Bachelor Of Applied Science In Applied Science
Jet Engine Mechanic I Resume
Summary : High motivated and hardworking Paralegal with more than six years in the industry, specializing in Criminal Law and Legal Assistance.
Skills : Aircraft Mechanic, Aircraft Sales.
- Performed removal and replacement of accessories and modules.
- Interpreted and implemented directives and publications pertaining to maintenance functions, including environmentally safe maintenance practices.
- Determined resource requirements, including facilities, equipment, bench stock, parts and supplies.
- Diagnosed and repaired malfunctions by using technical publications.
- Solved maintenance problems utilizing drawings, wiring schematic diagrams, technical instructions, and analysis of operating characteristics of aircraft engines.
- Removed, installed, inspected, and modified engines, engine modules, and components.
- Maintained tactical aircraft, support equipment, and forms and records.
B.A. In Forensics
Jet Engine Mechanic/Tecnician Resume
Headline : Over 35 years of leadership and commitment in maintenance and operations directly related to aircraft support. Consistently exceeded standards for management of reparable assets used by units under span of control. Directly contributed to the Defense Support Services Propulsion shops.
Skills : Team Builder, Trouble Shooter, Hand Tools, Wood Worker, Leadership, Project Manager, Logistics.
- Performed and supervised flight chief, expediter, crew chief, repair and reclamation, quality assurance, and maintenance support functions.
- Performed end-of-runway, post-flight, pre-flight, thru-flight, and phase inspections.
- Performed integrated combat turns and hot pit refuels.
- Advised on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and related aerospace equipment.
- Used technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems.
- Interpreted and advised on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment.
- Troubleshot and maintained aircraft structures, systems, components, and related equipment.
Associate In Applied Science
Jet Engine Mechanic Resume
Objective : To be a significant member of a professional team, where can use personality and sales experience to increase productivity and growth.
Skills : Aviation Experiance, Management.
- Managed training for 136 jet engine technicians assigned to the F101 Engine Regional Repair Center.
- Monitored career development course progress and all administrative suspense's.
- Managed safety, publications, quality deficiency improvement, and transportation programs.
- Prepared and tracked all material and quality deficiency reports in support of fleet's 67 B-1 aircraft.
- Trained personnel on computer operations, programs and local area network protocols.
- Performed organizational level maintenance on 20 F-16 aircraft valued at $500 million.
- Removed, installed, inspected, repaired, and modified the $3 million F110-GE-129 aircraft engine.
BS In Occupational Safety And Health