Sr. Lab Analyst Resume
Headline : Proficient in method validation and stability study coordination. Strong troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Quality Control, ISO, Environmental Health & Safety.
- Reviewed results for compliance with specifications and reported deviations.
- Analyzed data and prepares reports, upon request Prepared and revised SOPs and test methods, as required Conducted necessary maintenance and calibration of lab equipment.
- Conducted problem solving on analytical and instrument issues, as required.
- Applied knowledge of good laboratory practices on a daily basis.
- Performed analytical testing of process, finished product, and water samples Compiled data and record results.
- Reviewed results for compliance with specifications and reported deviations.
- Conducted total suspended solids, total dissolved solids, total phosphorus tests on water samples to ensure safety for the public and companies contracted to Atlantic Coast Entered contract laboratory data into Excel file Collected water samples from various sources for laboratory testing.
Lab Analyst/Specialist Resume
Headline : Successful background working in a variety of roles that require strong interpersonal communication skills along with a committed goal oriented work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HPLC.
- Input Data into a computer and prepared reports for the laboratory, operations, external customer, and regulatory agencies as directed.
- Experienced in standardizing and maintaining reagents and equipment used in normal laboratory operations.
- Analyze quality assurance samples and maintain control charts (SQC).
- Maintain working area in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
- Work overtime, shutdowns, or hours assigned by supervision.
- Trained co-workers on routine analytical procedures.
- Receptionist fill-in duties including customer service, sales, sample processing, and filing Microscope asbestos analysis Inventory control, results in analysis and reporting.
Bachelors Of Science
QA Lab Analyst Resume
Summary : Lab Analyst held Pharmaceutical and Environmental lab experience. Background in the analysis of solid/liquid samples using Gas Chromatography and skilled in troubleshooting.
Skills : GC, HPLC, Wet Chemistry, PH Test, Troubleshooting, Chemstation, EnviroQuant Target, Microsoft Office.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentations.
- Perform review, validation, and report results of Gas Range Organics and Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbons for EPA compliance.
- Prepare solid and liquid samples for analysis.
- Screen solid and liquid samples for dilutions.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Developing and maintaining organized recordkeeping and preparing of meticulous work reports in adherence to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Analyzed wastewater and water samples using various tests including Biochemical-Oxygen-Demand, Total Suspended Solids and Color by Spectrophotometry.
Bachelor Of Art
Lab Analyst/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Professional Laboratory Analyst who has specialized in monitoring food and environmental samples for microbial contamination. Worked for the IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group for the past 14 months, where he took on every assignable task in a microbiology lab.
Skills : Gas Chromatography, HPLC, In Vivo Essays, Emulsification, Wet Chemistry, ICP, Teaching, Training, Research, UV-Vis.
- Provide operational support to all aspects of the biodiesel plant laboratory, leadership of the laboratory technicians, guidance to plant operations, and research support as directed for the biodiesel business.
- Coordinate with management and plant operators for review of sample data to help optimize plant performance and assure release of the on-spec finished product.
- Able to perform all duties and responsibilities of the Laboratory Technicians.
- Assist with yield improvement projects and perform analytical analysis of unknown samples.
- Perform maintenance of lab equipment and keep maintenance records as directed.
- Perform feedstock analysis on the incoming raw material.
- Assist in documenting and implementing new laboratory procedures.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by HPB management.
Lab Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a career position to further develop expertise and experience in a professional setting utilizing communication, organizational, leadership, and educational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Grant Writing, Laboratory Professionalism, Time Management Skills, Research, Customer Service.
- Disposal of solid, aqueous, and nonaqueous hazardous waste.
- Acquiring pH and presence of Chlorine in client samples through the appropriate test.
- Monitor temperatures of the refrigerators and freezers in which samples are stored and report findings outside of an acceptable range to Quality Assurance.
- Prepare and screen samples for potential pollutants.
- Prep samples to run on GC/MS by making dilutions of parent sample based off screening data removing sediment and biological waste.
- Gained knowledge on Purge and Trap Theory for the analysis of volatile compounds.
- Calibrated, maintained and performed inhouse repair of GC/MS systems, Autosamplers, tuning, and optimizing systems for specific analyses.
- Organizing and running water, solid, TCLP, and nonaqueous samples using 8260 and 624 methods.
Lab Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : Demonstrate the importance of work ethics and organizational skills. Assist other employees by constructively helping them improve their capabilities.
Skills : Familiar with GC, Infrared spectroscopy, NMR spectroscopy.
- Full-time position working for a laboratory testing samples of dog food for E-Coli, Salmonella, and many other organisms.
- Received, logged, and prepared samples for testing, including running PCR and Petri-films.
- Maintained a clean and sterile environment for the preparation of the samples.
- Completed and prepared required documentation, handled samples and performed analyses according to procedures and test methods.
- Maintained and calibrated equipment, as necessary, corrected nonconformance and potential nonconformance, continually improved laboratory and/or quality activities.
- Worked with a small group of Lab Technicians and sometimes we worked alone with minimal supervision.
- Worked some nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Human Resource Management
Lab Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking employment as a Quality Control Analyst at ABC company that promotes leadership skills and a keen eye for detail.
Skills : Identifying Gram Positive And Gram Negative Bacteria, IR, Stability Testing.
- Performed analysis on samples of shipments of various types of chemicals produced on plant site.
- Analyzed samples of raw materials used in making final products and finished goods.
- Initiated appropriate retesting procedures if a product failure analysis.
- Tested and reported results of an analysis of unknown samples.
- Experience testing optical brighteners and synthetic polymers.
- Skills Used Use of GC and HPLC equipment to perform purity and impurities analyses.
- Test the ink on printer toner Work with supervisors.
Bachelor's In Biology
Lab Analyst/Administrative Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level laboratory position in either the pharmaceutical or biotechnological field.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Prepared standards and reagents for Extraction Lab technicians to use in conducting analysis.
- Conducted PCB analysis of environmental and tissue samples on GC systems using EPA approved methodology.
- Performed dilutions, prepared and loaded samples and standards on a GC.
- Quantified and evaluated data acquired from GC Systems using the Empower System.
- Computed, Complied and Peer Reviewed data results and data packages.
- Provided assistance to Project Managers by compiling PDF data packages for review by the company's Data Validator.
- Communicated with the company's QC department on data discrepancies and results that were outside the company's QC limits.
BS In Chemistry
Lab Analyst/Consultant Resume
Objective : Recent graduate with 1 year of clinical experience, providing care to patients within the long term care, acute rehabilitation, and community health center setting, seeking a full time LPN position.
Skills : Documentation, Assessment, Evaluations, Delegation, Communications, Collaboration.
- Train new personnel on aseptic gowning for entry into sterile areas.
- Coordinate all initial and requalification aseptic gowning to maintain access to sterile areas.
- Research and create scientific documentation to support requests of guidance agencies.
- Create and maintain full departmental training documents and courses.
- Ensure proper aseptic filling of sterile vial and ampule processes.
- Supervise media fill inspection personnel and media fill inspections to ensure filling processes and interventions can be performed while maintaining sterility.
- Evaluate, document, and suggest revisions of various sterile processes.
Lab Analyst/Tech Resume
Objective : To offer skills as a biologist within the health care industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Worked as a temp, replacing an employee on medical leave.
- Responsible for running test samples to ensure that the product was safe for use.
- Record results, and report any abnormal results.
- Responsible for stocking all chemicals, as well as ordering or mixing any new chemicals needed.
- Skills Able to multi-task by running multiple samples Excellent record keeping.
- Communication skills to be able to pass on results to different departments and management.
- Cleanliness as to not cross contaminate other samples.