Lab Associate Resume
Headline : Secure a challenging, full-time biotechnology research position, with independence and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Management, Medical Records.
- Performed statistical analysis and made recommendations on QC results.
- Managed projects to validate, calibrate, and maintain new lab equipment.
- Appointed to Technical Writing and Regulatory Affairs teams after a recommendation from the immediate supervisor.
- Supported Research & Development in process improvement testing.
- Assisted in investigating manufacturing failures, including writing Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs).
- Set up, validated, maintained, and calibrated the necessary equipment and supplies.
- Inspected hospital products that are processable Label the devices with a barcode Send the products to the next stage for sterilization.
- Conducted on the samples in the state-of-the-art laboratory to assess the level of pollution.
Lab Associate II Resume
Headline : A dedicated detail -oriented accomplished professional who is highly adaptable to various work environments. Extensive experience in quality assurance, inventory, machinery.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong educational background in biotechnology, supported by field research and professional work experience.
- Leaned manufacturing Upstream bioprocessing Microcomputer controlled systems Downstream bioprocessing Expertise in troubleshooting.
- Performed daily duties such as running a cash register using superior customer service skills.
- Counted, packaged, and labeled patient's medicines by hand and via script pro robotics.
- Performed data analysis and provided recommendations to achieve laboratory efficiency.
- Tasked with high-volume and efficient digitization of various types of documents.
- Assisted in training replacement in this position.
Associate Of Science
Lab Associate III Resume
Summary : A flexible and dependable person with machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
Skills : Optical Knowledge, Critical Thiniking.
- Experienced working in an OSHA regulated fast-paced lab focusing on RNA and DNA synthesis and post-processing and Quality Control.
- Operated synthesizer platform, with extensive experience with troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs of synthesizers.
- Frequently performed quality control procedures using LC/MS, MALDI, HPLC, UPLC, and performing spectrophotometer ODU readings.
- Able to constantly multi-task with limited instruction and guidance.
- Provided training to multiple team members on laboratory procedures; including but not limited to LC/MS usage, synthesizer operation.
- Communicated needs with customers, customer service specialists, image preparation, digital printing, color film development.
- Currently volunteered as a researcher studying the phenomenon craniosynostosis.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Lab Associate Resume
Summary : Pursuing an entry-level laboratory position that will enable expand technical skill set and demand critical thinking.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Electronic Medical Records, Injections.
- Formulas provided, mix different colored pellets, match the invoice.
- Poured into extruder machine degrees, melt pigment into one color ordered by the customer.
- Mixture ran from machine to the water bath cools, goes through the cutter.
- Cleaned machine and cutter after each order. Card wraps of colors made, tested, sent to customers for approval.
- Tested soil samples and running diagnostic tests on samples.
- Prepared film in developing machine Processed film and boxed pictures Transferred film onto floppy disks using computer software.
- Recorded and checked Accomplishments Positive feedback from supervisors and associates.
Lab Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain position as Clinical Laboratory Scientist. Lab Assistants are responsible for helping technologists and scientists during lab tests and research.
Skills : Numeric, Alpha-numeric, Excellent Office Skills.
- Performed routine technical and clerical functions.
- Received, prepared, and processed clinical specimens or samples for laboratory testing.
- Performed clerical duties by preparing various correspondence, records, and statistical data.
- Demonstrated computer and organizational skills to perform duties and responsibilities promptly.
- Provided computer support to students while managing an organized computer lab Oversaw computers and laptops to ensure proper operation.
- Worked in Laboratory Pre-Analytical Services (LPS) with specimen kit processing - Managed and received all specimen kits.
- Performed quality control on all incoming specimens.
- Sorted and staged incoming specimens for the next phase of study processing Accomplishment.
Lab Associate/Executive Resume
Objective : Secure a challenging, full-time biotechnology research position, with independence and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Responsible for digitally retouching, re-sizing, and editing portraits using Adobe Photoshop CS 6 software.
- Responsible for printing daily in-store/online photo orders.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Operated the POS systems, data entry, and taking customer calls.
- Performed lab draws as needed Process specimens as they are drawn and come into the lab Order supplies for the lab draws.
- Inspected product, sanitized in a cleanroom environment, package, computer data, pull orders, shipping and receiving, labeling.
Lab Associate/Analyst Resume
Headline : To further advance within University and get exposure to other areas of the hospital and or university setting so as to become a more competitive, well-rounded employee.
Skills : Customer Service, Healthcare.
- Executed accurate accessioning/processing of test orders to attain high levels of patient customer satisfaction.
- Attended meetings and helped organize various educational and social events for members of Lab Medicine and other hospital staff.
- Effectively communicated with laboratory managers, providing ideas to increase the productivity of lab procedures and the quality of patient care.
- Helped with the production of a "Laboratory Associate Training Manual" for EPIC and for general specimen processing.
- Responsible for inventory of lab supplies along with ordering and distribution.
- Membered of the Lab Medicine Liason Committee.
- Performed hematological and chemical tests, bacterial and viral tests.
- Performed phlebotomy on patients daily inside of the lab and on the hospital floors.
Lead Lab Associate Resume
Headline : Able to navigate the web as well as any other programs related to get work completed.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Calibrated the equipment for us to use for the day.
- Preformed our day to day tasks such as but not limited to the different testing of the material coming off the machine.
- Tested included getting the basis weight of the material, testing the material against H2O, testing the elasticity of the material.
- Tested to see how much static the material had in it and if blood repelled through the material.
- Entered recordings on the computer in Excel.
- Communicated with each other used email on a day to day basis.
- Communicated with the oncoming shift to let them know if encounter any problems or defects.
Associate Lab Associate Resume
Headline : To work in a customer friendly, safe environment utilizing medical expertise to educate clients and patients.
Skills : Phlebotomy Certification, Management.
- Collected inpatient and outpatient specimens, drawing all units from Peds, Telemetry, Intensive Care, and Geriatric.
- Responsible for drawing stats and timed draws in a timely, accurate, and friendly manner.
- Sorted lab reports, canceling duplicate tests.
- Prepared and deliver tubes to the nurses for there morning nurse draws with special collection instructions.
- Performed quality control check on outpatient requisitions that were drawn during the day.
- Received and process specimens that are dropped off by in house and outside sources.
- Prepared morning stacks for the day shift lab associates, answer multi-line phones, and route calls to proper departments.
Lab Associate/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Great customer service, enjoy helping others. Computers,higher education,and customer service are specialty.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Research Skills, Data Entry.
- Administered rights for password reset and printer refunds.
- Cleared printer jams, change toner -cartridges get the printer working, refill the printer.
- Answered phone calls about college and computer lab transfer phone calls.
- Taught students and faculty how to use computers and software programs.
- Helped students and instructors to find academic -electronic resources on the internet.
- Informed students and faculty about all the resources that the computer lab and college offer for their use.
- Maintained records of student- work studies' work hours and IT calls Customer service -front desk information center for students.
Lab Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in the manufacturing or medical field at a stable and secure company with an opportunity for advancement and personal growth.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Logged, labeled, and processed specimens and paperwork for testing.
- Prepared and aliquot pre-analytical reagents and media.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance on laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Ordered, unpacked, logged, stored supplies, and performed transcription and data entry.
- Maintained the confidentiality of client information. Used protective equipment, clothing, and followed all laboratory safety procedures.
- Improved efficiency and provide consistent feedback.
- Organized and processed clinical specimens accurately.