Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Headline : A well-rounded, degreed accountant with diverse background seeking staff accountant position.
Skills : SAP FICO, Costing, Bugeting, Controllership, GAAP.
- Managed the Bank Reconciliation Department.
- Reviewew Journal Entries prepared by bank reconciliation team.
- Imported Journal Entries for Accountants in Cyma (Accounting System).
- Checked the month ending reconciliation date.
- Checked Bank reconciliation is balanced in Cyma.
- Checked GL balance, Outstanding Checks n Deposits in Cyma.
- Sent Outstanding Items email to the respective depts.
Bachelor's In Financial Accounting
Sr. Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly analytical, result driven, and exceptionally skilled professional, offering progressive experience in finance, forecasting and analysis, budget management, and sales. Skilled at directing daily financial business aspects as well as in maximizing performance of financial operations focusing on strategy formulation, financial control, and profitability improvement.
Skills : Accounting, GL, AP, AR, Payroll, Financial Analysis, Project Management.
- Reduced the decision-making timeline for proposed deals from 4 business days to about 3 hours.
- Led the global accounting and finance staff to implement GAAP in 3 global locations.
- Defined business requirements and developed implementation.
- Developed, recommended and analyzed alternative approaches to contract and pricing proposals.
- Promoted increased market share, profitability and achievement of strategic objectives through collaboration with Strategic.
- Developed and implemented new and revised list prices to increase profitability, accounting for product attributes, potential new product releases, customer perspective and contracting strategies.
- Provided financial support and business insight to increase market share for customers with different classes of trade through analysis.
MBA In Accounting
Jr. Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Diligence, Leadership, Analytics Talented leader with experience directing and developing highly skilled teams that support the achievement of corporate objectives. Extensively experienced and results-oriented professional with a demonstrated track record of leading the preparation of analyses that help guide organizations in optimizing their performance.
Skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Analyst.
- Forecasted impact on sales of discounts off list price and recommended changes to reserves based on current data, business plan, changes in marketplace dynamics and financial requirements.
- Validated data integrity and proposed improvements for new financial reporting systems through audits and benchmarking against existing information.
- Operated companies and ensured compliance through review of the adequacy of controls and research, gap remediation.
- Processed documentation, establishment and monitoring of the test of controls and interactions with company and public auditors.
- Supported management of and compliance with Federal Supply Schedule through statutory calculations for both medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
- Processed Improvement on List Price Committee.
- Led Financial Analyst.
Bachelor's In Finance
Asst. Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Headline : Results and team oriented corporate finance and IT professional with strong individual and leadership experiences in Banking/Supply Chain & Logistics/Education. Well versed in identifying, streamlining, and improving business process and cost reduction.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Business Intelligence, Financial Management, Financial Modeling, Business Development.
- Partnered with RAN and C&E organizations, communicates targets and timelines.
- Designed and programmed key sophisticated, dynamic decision support data models used to reconcile.
- Identified, developed, negotiated, and executed cost savings totaling over year savings initiative through leadership of daily.
- Coordinated cross-organizational planning and drove highly complex infrastructure-related cost savings opportunities and optimization projects.
- Worked directly for a Presidential appointee and her SES-Level Deputy to develop rate/pricing structures using activity based costing and working.
- Structured and accounted processes which were integrated into the financial software that brought the WCF's financials .
- Managed 3 analysts responsible for budgeting and monitoring operating and capital expense, pre and post capital investment reviews by developing cash flow models.
Master Of Science
Associate Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced MBA with over twelve years of experience in Finance, Controllership and Accounting functions, both in the US and abroad supporting variety of global businesses. Extensive knowledge of GAAP, Cost accounting and financial analysis to support business development, forecasting and planning. Proven ability to lead multiple significant projects.
Skills : Portfolio Management, Enterprise Architecture, Business Development, Program Management.
- Established billing, tracking and budgeting structures.
- Responsible for transport budget, forecast, variance analysis, and reports aiding in strategic decision.
- Achieved 35% reduction in month-end cycle time by streamlining Operations Finance process.
- Reduced accrual process and report generation cycle times by 50% and 85% respectively.
- Led Transport Finance and IT team in developing and implementing Hyperion Essbase.
- Reduced 6 hrs from month end close process and increased analytical capabilities of the team.
- Provided management to the Advanced Technology Research Facility (ATRF) program in Frederick.
Master Of Public Administration
Lead Financial Analyst III Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Strategist with particular expertise in Digital Market execution, involved in three key acquisitions that enabled personal payments globally, with extensive knowledge and experience in finance, strategy, User Experience, M&As and operations, skilled communicator, team player with extended experience in cross-functional teams.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Management, Financial Management, Cost Control, Cost Accounting, Budgeting.
- Successfully completed a capital lease test and analysis to ensure compliance with "Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No.
- Analyzed ATRF operations cost and risks associated with the lease.
- Prepared lease analyses to show different lease payment schedules if terms changed for both the base years and options years.
- Ensured that rent calculations and yearly escalation methodologies followed GAAP accounting rules.
- Managed a construction budget to ensure that project costs stayed within approved funding limits.
- Worked with the Director of Operations to formulate operating and program budget forecasts for 5-7 years.
- Prepared a quarterly cash flow for construction and operations to ensure that adequate funds were available in the SAIC-Frederick special bank account (SBA) for payments.
Master Of Business Administration
Lead Financial Analyst I Resume
Summary : To secure a financial position which allows to apply accounting, financial and managerial background and experience in a productive contributing way within a growing, dynamic organizations. Lead Financial Analyst- AT&T Professional financial experience utilizing skills such as: adaptability and flexibility.
Skills : Accounting, Management.
- Audited the team monthly based on SOX requirement.
- Represented the team on the final internal and external audits.
- Established a clean, detailed and automated billing method and spreadsheet to be provided to the client monthly.
- Designed and prepared management reports, analyzed operating results, and identified variances and communicated to corporate and divisional .
- Analyzed monthly/quarterly/annual financial and membership data for the variance analysis and profitability for Individual & Family health insurance.
- Led financial compliance and analysis team of 33 people Hired, trained, and supported all new department employees.
- Collaborated with executives and cross-functional teams as company carried out aggressive growth strategy.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Lead Financial Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Objective : As a professional with 16 years of experience, working in the finance operations, sales operations and supply chain fields, Looking to put expertise in budget management, procurement and analysis/reporting to use for the future growth and sustainability of a company.
Skills : Recognized leadership, Team building, Acute analytical.
- Ensured Outlook includes all known initiatives, risks and opportunities.
- Ensured forecast represents best estimate of operating expenses with known initiatives and expenses.
- Created complex financial models.
- Publicly traded entertainment company engaging in the development and distribution of multimedia entertainment for adult audiences .
- Prepared and review of financial statements, footnotes.
- Responsible for consolidation, analysis and reporting of monthly results, rolling forecast and annual profit plan for Power & Motion Controls segment .
- Responsible for managing ledger for closed facility.
A.S. In Information Management
Lead Financial Analyst/Consulatant Resume
Summary : Ability to work independently and with others, resourcefulness, creative handling of responsibilities, helping others work effectively and efficiently, as well as a willingness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
Skills : Excel, Word, Hyperion, Essbase, Oracle, Accounting.
- Provided monthly Picks and update Best Views with changes.
- Provided by the team after meeting and reviewing with team for reasonableness.
- Continuously worked with team to lower Best View for adjustments in expense spending and changes in needs.
- Led Financial Analyst capturing, analyzing, and reporting the weekly status of all construction for 14 project.
- Expertly briefed senior management of the financial health of all middle-east construction and managing constructed facilities.
- Realized worth of earned value during the period.
- Led liaison to the IT department ensuring all IT related project milestones are answered in a timely and accurate fashion.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Lead Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly analytical and detail-oriented with a proven capacity to increase department efficiency and corporate synergy. Encompass experience, skills, and knowledge in finance, business, and technology. Driven, results-oriented professional with keen strategic abilities. Able to identify organizational and client needs by delivering time-saving solutions.
Skills : MS Excel, Access, project management, Business Objects, Scrum, Hyperion.
- Masterfully wrote Statement-of-Work (SOW) for 5 upcoming projects ensuring all deliverables were provided ahead of schedule ensuring project implementation would exceed management's expectations.
- Served as senior analyst and technical authority in regard to all budgetary and cost analysis decisions including and not limited construction and aeronautical projects spanning 15 different nations across the globe.
- Reviewed extremely complex data from multiple sources to determine relevant information to a given situation and acted accordingly.
- Drafted, edited, and disseminated written reports and status updates that are factual, timely, and relatively error free.
- Provided Sarbanes Oxley support to the Accounting Department.
- Transitioned bi-annual costing process to an annual frequency (reducing labor by over 50%) including: transitioning from costing based on contract.
- Developed new purchase price variance analytics to provide Sourcing with targeted.
Bachelor Of Science In Financial Management