Lead Installer Resume
Summary : Performs manual work at the journeyman level in floor covering installation, maintenance, and repair. Work involves the performance of skilled floor covering tasks by maintaining, repairing, and applying blocks, strips, or sheets of shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, or decorative covering to floors. Work is inspected for satisfactory compliance with instructions, although routine repairs are usually made independently without supervision or review.
Skills : Experienced with the following: Varian Linear Accelerators,.
- Estimates, measures, and cuts floor materials, and foundation material, for new installation, repairs, or replacements of floor coverings.
- Estimates, measures, and prepares floor surfaces for installation or repair of hard surface floor coverings.
- Disconnects and removes obstacles such as appliances and light fixtures.
- Sweeps, scrapes, sands, or chips dirt irregularities from base surfaces, and fills cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth, clean foundation.
- Spreads adhesive cement over floor to cement foundation material to floor for sound deadening, and to prevent covering from wearing at board joints.
- Maintains a safe work place by enforcing OSHA standards; OSHA certified Builds various sub floors and install to ensure proper base for finished product.
- Finishes and refinishes various types of wood floors with sanders and cleaning equipment; applies sealers, vanishes, and floor waxes as required.
- Works closely with General Contractors and performs other work as required in support of general maintenance Operates forklift and pallet jack.
Commerical Lead Installer Resume
Objective : Skilled trade professional with 10 years of experience and a proven track record of independently completing projects to design specifications.
Skills : Operation Of Backhoes, Skid Loaders, Forklifts, Ariel Lifts, And Other Types Of Basic Construction Machinery.
- Lead a crew of solar installers to complete residential solar installations, from roof top to electrical panel, at a fast pace and high quality.
- Main panel tie ins and supply side connections.
- Efficiently completed work at a fast pace and high quality.
- Rapid growth meant constant training of new hires, stressing high quality and competencies in both mechanical skills and safety.
- Kept team mates motivated and represented the needs of Solar City.
- Skills Used A variety of construction skills to layout and plan for array installation, electrical and mechanical skills for installation of equipment and tie ins.
- Intimate knowledge of hazard analysis and mitigation.
Lead Installer/Technician Resume
Objective : Organized and motivated HVAC Mechanic focused on delivering quality work and exceptional customer service. Strong work ethic and flexible schedule. Self Driven Hard working Team oriented person with Companies best interests in mind.
Skills : EPA Universal Certification.
- Observed safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Met company standard times and individual productivity goals consistently.
- Cut, shaped, and bent metal plates, sheets, tubes and structures.
- Analyzed all required blueprints, drawings, work orders and sketches to correctly fabricate and install products and parts.
- Installed, altered and repaired sheet metal products and equipment, including ducts and hoods for HVAC systems.
- Cut, punched and threaded sheet metal using power saws, drill presses, hand and power shears, pan and box brakes and cleat benders and rollers.
- Fastened seams and joints together to assemble components into sheet metal products.
Lead Installer/Warehouse Resume
Summary : Experienced individual with a background in mechanics and multiple technical skills. Experience with operating Heavy Equipment.
Skills : Maintenance Mechanic, Plumbing/Heating, Electrical, Heavy Equipment Operator, Excellent Organization Skills, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Supervised and delegated tasks to employees on each job site to ensure safety, efficiency and quality standards.
- Supervised, installed and replaced furnaces, duct work and boiler systems per job acquisitions and prints.
- Operated excavator and skid steer to install water and sewer main lines per job specs.
- Completed the project planning of each job order and material list to complete the job.
- Completed electrical work for single and 3-phase including motor diagnostic work.
- Installed PVC and copper piping for sewer lines and venting for furnaces.
- Used transit to dig trenches to grade and slope for proper drainage.
- Used dump truck to haul gravel/stone for different site excavations.
Ccertificate In Hvac
Lead installer I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented serviceman and installer versed in troubleshooting and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Skilled at quickly identifying problems and clearly explaining issues to customers.
Skills : Plumber, water lines sewer, and gas line installation, journey level painter, and journey level concrete finisher,.
- Installed new units in newly remolded apartments, new line sets, new wiring inside and out.
- Investigated major malfunctions and breakdowns of heating, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Inspected and tested refrigeration systems, safety devices and controls.
- Calibrated permanent and portable environmental monitoring equipment.
- Monitored building environmental conditions, including adjusting thermostats, terminal units and mixing boxes.
- Evaluated the status of refrigeration liquids for safety and compliance purposes.
- Repaired and replaced motors, bearings and belts.
- Closed out all work orders after verifying completion and reporting any discrepancies.
GED In Education
Lead Installer II Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and cooperative Lead Installer seeking an opportunity to work in an environment that utilizes the skills and abilities that are demonstrated to be necessary for the duties performed at Florida Home Improvement Associates.
Skills : Knowledge of how to use Computer Aided Graphic Design, Inventory, Customer oriented, Extremely motivated, Great leader, and very loyal.
- Secure mirrors in position, using mastic cement, putty, bolts or screws.
- Cut, fit, install, repair or replace glass or glass substitutes, Such as Plastic or Aluminum, in building interiors or exteriors or in furniture or other products.
- Cut and remove broken glass prior to installing replacement glass.
- Set glass doors into frames and bolt metal hinges, handles, locks, or other hardware to attach doors to frames and walls.
- Score glass with cutters' wheels, breaking off excess glass by hand or with notched tools.
- Cut, assemble, fit, or attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solariums, or other structures.
- Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
- Cut and attach mounting strips, metal or wood moldings, rubber gaskets, or metal clips to surfaces in preparation for minor installation.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Installer III Resume
Objective : Home Automation Security Telecommunications Computer Software Electrical Low Voltage Crestron Control 4 Lutron PBX (Phone Systems) Remote Control Lighting Control CCTV Card Access Plans Reading HD Video Conferencing Equipment and Service Audio Visual Design and Integration IP Network Services Streaming video services Home theatre Sound PLC Blueprints/ Schematics Energy Management IT Customized AC & Heat Control Video conferincing.
Skills : Strong work ethic, Learn and adapt quickly, Willing to work mornings, days, nights, or odd hours, Very dependable.
- Neat, organized, clean installations of closets, office desks, entertainment centers and garage storage.
- Make preliminary drawings of available space based on overall measurements provided by designer.
- Design and fabrication of entire project including panels, shelves, doors, trim and accessories.
- Installation of crown moldings, decorative glass, frosted doors, mirrors and raised panel drawer faces.
- Inspection and quality assurance of individual projects in homes and office buildings.
- Troubleshooting unusual situations and coming up with unique solutions for day to day problems.
- Installed according to alterations and modifications.
Senior Lead Installer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that utilizes my professional experiences, outstanding communication skills, and leadership ability.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Training, Training, Scheduler, Certification, Management, Management, Cable Certifier.
- Setup and perform manual assembly of component parts of electronic systems, such as mobile stereo, sound system, navigation system, speakers, subwoofers and other high end electronic accessories and install them in cars, trucks, boats and RV's as they come from the manufacturer.
- Install window glazing and tinting, including custom graphics in cars, trucks, boats, RV's and residences.
- Troubleshoot and rework and repair electronic systems that are not working properly.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer equipment problems.
- Performs final check on assembly before delivery to ensure proper working order.
- Communicate with manufacturer to obtain correct parts and materials necessary for assembly and installation when ordering components.
- Document work performed, parts used, rework or changes made.
- Assist with sales and meet quotas on a weekly and monthly basis.
Master of Science
Lead Installer/Electrician Resume
Summary : Multi-skilled craftsman with over 20 years' experience completing numerous projects in the Carpentry/Construction field is seeking a challenging position, where I can utilize my effective project management skills, solid supervisory background and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Leadership, Problem Solving, Construction Demolition, Microsoft Office.
- Managed and coordinated the order of activities for the fabrication, assembly and installation of commercial furniture, millwork, and window treatments, for reconfiguration projects at many major corporations and hospitals in the Chicago land rea.
- Managed daily project operations and delegated responsibilities to staff.
- Coordinated on-site activities with other trades that were involved in the project.
- Supervised and assisted installers in the completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Provided daily progress reports to clients.
- Worked as a liaison between vendors and clients.
- Trained new installers regarding company policies and installation procedures.
Lead Installer/Operator Resume
Headline : Extremely detail oriented student with one year of schooling accomplished. Focused on starting a career in the field of Tool and Die to follow in the family tradition of precision Machining. Extremely hard working and learns quickly on the job.
Skills : Pick-up carpenter, Wood/metal framing - Install.
- Tested products or assemblies for functionality or quality.
- Supervised and motivated staff and management.
- Set up and verified the functionality of safety equipment.
- Prepared and maintained production reports and personnel records.
- Coordinated procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Monitored product standards and qualitycontrol programs.
- Installed surgical tables and operation monitors in operating rooms.
Lead Installer Resume
Objective : Dependable manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Oversee retail fixture remodel projects nationwide.
- Supervise multiple employees to make sure all tasks were completed.
- Completed minor to major projects nationwide.
- Worked with Project Managers to ensure productivity and budget was to schedule.
- Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects.
- Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Digitally archived weekly progress and technical "Knowledge Base" photographs of all assigned projects.
- Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.