Licensed Agent Resume
Objective : Accomplished at transposing large amounts of data with accuracy and speed. Highly organized and detail-oriented. Results- oriented data entry professional with 14 years managing clerical, communication and project management tasks in corporate environments.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Maintained physical filing systems.
- Prepared vendor invoices and processed incoming payments.
- Received, screened and routed incoming calls.
- Calculated premiums and established payment methods for sales.
- Identified and solicited sales prospects in agency databases.
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate sales techniques.
- Finalized sales and collected necessary deposits.
- Collected all premiums on or before effective date of coverage.
Sr. Licensed Agent Resume
Summary : Possessing the ability to communicate and manage insurance processes developed from leads generated by other insurance agents, car dealerships and financial institutions.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Meets or exceeds monthly policy sales targets
- Discovers the needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers
- Overcomes sales objections and close over the phone
- Cross sells related insurance products
- Continues development of product knowledge and script comfortability outside of scheduled shift time
- Accurately records all required information in agency management platform
- Communicates with the management team on a regular basis to discuss personal performance and make recommendations about system and software improvements
Jr. Licensed Agent Resume
Objective : Develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provides a variety of insurance products including auto, homeowners, and umbrella policies.&
- Seeks out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Proactively expands sales by making initial contact, explaining policy features and agency value by providing price quotes and preparing proposals.
- Provides professional risk management advice. &Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers covering a variety of risks
- Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Provides the client with expert advise to identify their immediate and long term goals.
- Solds and reviewes financial products to individuals, businesses and nonprofit organization.
Licensed Agent I Resume
Objective : Licensed Agent motivated and experienced sales producer with the natural talent to develop and maintain business.
Skills : Excel, Word, Data Entry, Customer Service, Office.
- Answered Customer Service calls for Hantz Insured's and Agents as a Dedicated Service member.
- Promoted client retention through high-quality service and follow through.
- Finalized and maintained all types of personal lines insurance policies within the agency.
- Presented and clearly explained insurance policy options to clients based on their needs and goals.
- Prepared necessary paperwork to process insurance sales and renewals.
- Compiled coverage and rating information in an accessible format.
- Developed, implemented and monitored new underwriting guidelines for the agency.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, endorsements and cancellations.
Licensed Agent II Resume
Headline : Employment in an environment of learning and growth, while utilizing past experiences and knowledge.
Skills : Devolpment, User Design, Sales,
- Performed 100 plus calls daily.
- Required to handle confidential information.
- Scheduled appointments and met with new and existing clients.
- Informed potential clients on which policy will meet their needs.
- Contacted underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Obtained underwriter's approval by completing application for coverage.
- Confer with clients to provide information once applications are approved.
- Interviewed prospective clients to determine their physical condition to be insured.
- Maintained and updated the records of policies sold and customer details for future reference.
Licensed Agent III Resume
Summary : Licensed PA Accident, Health & Life insurance agent seeking a non-captive position in insurance sales. Expertise includes excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prioritizes and ensures deadlines are met. Strong business acumen with demonstrated competence in dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential matters.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Answered phone calls from Network members and providers.
- Answered calls from prospective Medicare members.
- Sent out packages and set up home visits.
- Preformed receptionist duties such as creating excel spreadsheets, copying, printing, and faxing documents.
- Planed and organized the employee morale-boosting events.
- Planed team building activities and host seminars for team leads.
- Answered calls for two different service areas.
Asst. Licensed Agent Resume
Objective : To take up the responsibilities of a Licensed Agent for a Major Pharmaceutical Company and contribute knowledge and skills towards effective service and growth of the organization.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Needs Assessment Developed trust and rapport through attentive listening and a showing of interest.
- Combines candid assessment of current status with proposals for improving profitability.
- Successfully counsels business clients on financial strategy employing effective counseling methods.
- Counsels and motivates individuals to recognize personal needs and goals.
- Builds on and maintains a client base for a multi-line insurance company.
- Successfully makes cold-calls generating new business.
- Generates a high level of referrals from current clients.
Associate Licensed Agent Resume
Headline : To obtain a full time Licensed Agent position in purchasing control with a reputable and stable organization.
Skills : Cash Handling, Banking, Customer Service.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities associated with securing new business and renewal insurance policies.
- Responsible for preparing competitive quotes for both auto and home insurance using the Alliance Web base program.
- Advised customers on proper insurance coverage.
- Effectively negotiated insurance packages.
- Successfully closed company provided leads into new business.
- Achieved daily call objective between 50 and 70.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
- Completed "Good Hand University" training program.
- Completed State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services certification.
Lead Licensed Agent Resume
Summary : Take-charge, passionate, accountable operations professional with proven skills in project management, process management, client relations/services, sales and business development, account management, customer service and quality control.
Skills : Licensed Life, Health, Property and Casualty Agent.
- Sold insurance to new as well as existing clients using consultative selling.
- Created lists of potential clients for providing leads of additional business.
- Scheduled meetings with potential clients and gave detailed information regarding features and advantages of policies offered.
- Recommended figures and types of coverage based on analysis of client's financial status.
- Provided service to clients' changing insurance needs by selling individual life, health, long-term care insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies, estate planning, financial products and services for families, businesses and institutions.
- Developed base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Developed user friendly cross-functional communication tools, coordinated project work, established project plans, and scheduled objectives to institute timelines and deadlines for deliverables.
- Liaison with client management, sales and legal to ensure compliance with all contract requirements and department policies.
- Accountable for driving recommendations throughout enrollment by proactively monitoring key referral metrics and addressing barriers.
Licensed Agent Resume
Objective : Maintaining an excellent working relationship, open lines of communication, as well as strengthening overall business relations with the customer.
Skills : Easily Adaptable To Any Work Environment, Quick Learner,.
- Builds client relationships door to door, over the phone and cold calling experience.
- Underwrites life insurance policies.
- Responsible for Administrative duties filing policies and paperwork, faxing, composing letterheads.
- Helps with policy adjustments and collecting premium payments.
- Assists clients with any policy changes as well as the claims process.
- Conducts client annual policy reviews.
- Provides the client with the right financial products to reach their goals.