Loan Administration Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a Loan Administration Manager position where can maximize management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
Skills : Management, Prpoject Management, Insurance, Sales, Risk Management, Banking Account Servicing, Mortgage Processing.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising non-exempt production staff with pipeline management.
- Develops and implements operational, servicing, or documentation procedures, methods, and work systems.
- Partner with lines of business to ensure processing and foreclosure timeline management.
- Prepare performance reports and ensure production and quality metrics are being followed.
- Handle confidential material in a professional manner, highly ethical manner.
- Ensure the unit's work is completed on time and accurately planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily team activities.
- Review, prioritize, and distribute daily work to meet deadlines and goals.
- Providing performance feedback including performance reviews, corrective actions, schedule adherence, and training to staff.
Sr. Loan Administration Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Loan Administration Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Loan Analyst, Loan Processor.
- Manage queue volume to meet service level agreements.
- Work with business partners in Fulfillment, Fraud, Underwriting, and Central Sales.
- Uncover opportunities to improve workflow, productivity while limiting customer impact.
- Coordinate with other managers around training opportunities, workflow trending, and department training.
- Review Direct Auto loan applications for potential risk.
- Consists of researching applications, SSN numbers, addresses, and income documents.
- File UAR's when necessary and work for hand in hand with investigators to resolve fraudulent applications or booked loans.
- Work directly with Central Sales, Retail Branches, Underwriting and Fulfillment to ensure high customer service while minimizing risk for the bank and customer.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Loan Administration Manager Resume
Objective : Proven strategic leader that translates business strategies into business specific initiatives. An expert in strategy implementation, process reporting, and relationship management. Knowledgeable of servicing regulations and a proven track record in issuing policy change to ensure compliance.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning, Customer Service.
- Default Decisioning Liquidation Setup Department Manage and oversee a team of nine Liquidations Loan Service Specialist.
- Coach team to achieve production goals over 100% and minimize quality errors.
- Responsible for creating and developing our marketing leads a team within a setup, that supported all investor's negotiations, closing and settlement teams.
- Worked with setup risk consultant to outline the risk relating to customer contact and process/reporting development.
- Responsible for hiring (applicant interviews and offers), coaching, developing and supervising non-exempt production, servicing, documentation, and support staff.
- Expertise is in development and has a track record of developing team members into leadership and career advancement.
- Trained team members into leadership who are now current managers and analysts for our group.
- Develop and implemented operational, servicing, or documentation procedures, methods, and work systems.
BS In Business
Loan Administration Manager III Resume
Summary : Mortgage Professional with Tech Implementation, Administrative and Leadership related experience who loves to problem solve and work as a team to reach the highest possible level of success and efficiency.
Skills : PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, WebEx, Tech Implementation, User Acceptance And QA System Testing, Test Script Writing.
- Directly managed a staff of 40+ employees encompassing two different departments, increasing productivity by nearly 50%.
- Monitored daily productivity; loan submissions, conditions on approvals and closing documents.
- Ensured compliance with both corporate and federal guidelines for Mortgage Loan Processing through system reporting.
- Decreased user error rate by nearly 90% overall.
- Partnered with other local and national business units to ensure workflow consistency.
- Maintained personnel files; production, development, training, education and attendance records.
- Implemented training and new processes, facilitated subject matter expert pilot testing and provided resolution for escalated issues.
- Worked with a broker to locate space, coordinated construction and technology efforts, working with property management, coordinated security requirements.
Associates Of Science
Loan Administration Manager Resume
Summary : Goal orientated, resourceful professional with experience in Human Resources, Sales Support, Customer Service and Management. Excellent interpersonal skills in communicating key data to management, employees, and customers. Multiple Customer Service Excellence award winner.
Skills : Management, Financial Services, Collections, Sales, Customer.
- Managed twelve underwriters and one work director and ensured team members were aware of processes, procedures, and best practices prior to submitting files for review.
- Monitored quality and productivity, implementing continuous improvement methodologies that complimented the workflow of the team.
- Handled repossessions through all phases including assignments, repossession, redemption, liquidation, and the deficiency process.
- Ensured knowledge government loss mitigations programs; such as Making Homes Affordable and HOPE Now programs.
- Oversaw prime and non-prime foreclosure and imminent default accounts.
- Reviewed customer's hardship circumstances as well as income, tax returns, credit report, and property value assessments.
- Mitigated loss through workout options that included modifications, special forbearance agreements, and repayment plans.
Loan Administration Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly experienced operations professional with a record of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions in the mortgage industry. Results-oriented and driven Leader with a record of building high-performance teams, increasing operational efficiencies, and generating revenue, as well as turning around under-performing teams.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Project Management, Risk Management.
- Create, develop, and lead operations teams to increase operational efficiencies and generate revenue.
- Oversee the development and execution of consistent and cost-effective processing with superior customer service, strong corporate governance, and risk mitigation controls.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop business plans to support department, division, and company goals.
- Implement efficiency and risk reduction activities through continuous improvement, process engineering, and systemic automation.
- Oversee hiring, development, and retention of diverse, high-performing talent, including front-line leaders.
- Worked as part of the National Project Team to develop policies and procedures to ensure the production of a quality/insurable finished product.
- Managed the Northeast Team through start up, hiring and all training.
Loan Administration Manager I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated professional with a proven track-record of successful performance. Seeking a base-line or management opportunity in the following fields: Operations, Underwriting (preferably Business/Commercial field), Quality Assurance, Auditing, Senior Processing, Compliance Analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Actimize, Mortgage Processing, Team Management.
- Assisted borrowers in Imminent Default and/or borrowers on the brink of foreclosure in the Loss Mitigation department.
- Reviewed Judgments/liens on credit reports.
- Responsible for completing manual audits by certain deadlines.
- Assigned to multiple special projects by Senior Manager to ensure compliance was followed.
- Analyzed Federal and State tax returns including all schedules as well as Profit and Loss statements.
- Processed, underwrote and oversaw the production of 8 Loss Mitigation Processors including File Managers, Loan Adjuster Specialists and Underwriters.
- Worked with senior leaders to understand trends and opportunities to reduce errors and time in processes.
Loan Administration Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused administrative assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Detail-oriented professional who is knowledgeable in all office functions with proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Operations Management.
- Created a training manual for a department on various monetary processing functions.
- Led and oversaw the processing of monetary and account maintenance functions for the auto finance group.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing, and supervising up to 26 non-exempt loan servicing specialists.
- Responsible for providing work directions to team members.
- Created and implemented new processing procedures for trustee, military, GAP, and DMV processing to increase efficiency by 25%.
- Provided feedback and handled performance issues for team members.
- Updated and maintained policies and procedures for the exception processing department.
Loan Administration Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Demonstrated achiever with proven management expertise and underwriting skills with a successful track record for identifying improvement opportunities, facilitating change, and contributing substantially to bottom-line performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Essbase, Microsoft Excel, VBA, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Manage a team of 20 -30 specialists in multiple locations responsible for loan production, loan servicing, commercial or real estate construction loan, equity analysis, and foreclosure activities.
- Manage communication with foreclosure attorneys, paralegals, research remediation analysts, mediation underwriters, and SPOC representatives through each stage of the active foreclosure process to ensure state and federal guidelines are met.
- Manage efforts and resources during User Acceptance Testing and Post Production Validation while developing end-user training programs and system testing in conjunction with facilitating recommendations for system improvements.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising exempt/non-exempt production, servicing, documentation, administrative support staff and/or Senior Specialists.
- Facilitate and manage foreclosure processes including ensuring payoffs for senior and WFHE sales, Notice of Sale distribution, Foreclosure Notice certification, SCRA check, HAMP certification, 7 Day Foreclosure notice, and ensuring the completion of all Bid Approved steps prior to the foreclosure sale date.
- Maintain an understanding of both Judicial and Non-Judicial Foreclosure processes in conjunction with providing WFHE foreclosure attorneys with all pertinent borrower information needed for new account referrals.
- Served as Point of Escalation for specialists to facilitate the resolution of all issues and provide training while facilitating process changes to ensure continuous improvement.
Bachelor Of Management
Loan Administration Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused administrative assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Skills : Management, Audit, Claims, Project Management, Recruiting.
- Developed team members and work directors on exceeding established metrics and leadership competencies.
- Participated in strategic planning discussions for the business unit or functional area and provided recommendations regarding future direction.
- Managed a team of 15 loan verification analysts that is responsible for various remediation activities including issue identification, root cause analysis, corrective action, and validation.
- Managed 10 team members that handled inquiries from bankers and underwriters.
- Provided coaching, training, development and work direction to team of 8-20 in the va loan department.
- Reviewed and analyzed financial documents for possible modification or other retention options.
- Responded to internal and external partners inquiries regarding documentation requests.