Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : General operations management professional with 25 years experience serving as a COO, Vice President of Client Services, General Manager, Service Director and Manager of Operations. Specialize in reorganizing and restructuring companies for growth. Excels at analyzing fundamental business conditions and indicators, followed by effective planning for growth and change. Effective at leading and organizing teams and systems to accomplish business objectives.
Skills : Accurately type up to 190 words per minute.
- Operations Management Grew revenue of newly purchased, established advertising firm by 40% and increased profitability by $500,000.
- Oversaw team of 20 communications professionals who manage $12 million in media buying for a large diverse customer base.
- Grew customer base by 20% through expansion into new types of clients, industries and regions.
- Responsible for HR function including staff recruiting, training, promotion and benefits.
- Financial Administration Managed a $6 million operating budget.
- Oversaw monthly accounting functions including full P&L responsibility, audits and banking relationships.
- Managed cost reduction program which resulted in 30% savings on its overall costs by restructuring insurance portfolio through evaluation of risk and plan attributes.
- Marketing Managed 50 key accounts for Advertising and Public Relations firm that does $12 million in gross sales.
BS In Marketing
Assistant Manager of Operations Resume
Objective : Managing existing facilities and bringing new facilities on line, as well as assisting in the overall management, strategic development, and growth objectives of the organization.
Skills : Facilitator.
- Responsible for the safe operations of the Detroit, Augusta, Natrium and Houston facilities.
- Chairperson of the PVS Technologies Safety program.
- Member of the Document Control Team, the Safety Corrective Action Report Team, and on the Strategic Planning Team.
- Conduct monthly Technologies Operations meetings.
- Hired and trained the personnel at the Natrium facility.
- Assisted with the safe startup of the Natrium facility.
- Assist the Technologies RCMS Coordinator; along with participate in Technologies Risk Assessments, Internal Audits and NSF recertification.
- Attend monthly Technologies Sales meeting.
BS In Human Resources Management
Manager of Operations Support Resume
Objective : An Associates of Science Degree in Instrumentation. Completed courses: Blueprint reading, 1-3, Pipefiter school 1-4, Supervision classes 1-4. My experience in the field of energy, petrochemical, and refineries included such duties as installing new instrumentation, loop shooting-start-up, and calibrating using the 475 Hart Communicator. I have a proven history of a dedicated, and strong work ethic.
Skills : Management, Sales, Supervising.
- Customer Care Successfully develop, deploy and manage all aspects of member services, customer accounts and billing for identity-theft protection provider.
- Oversee 40+ customer service representatives, directly monitoring and coaching their call center and virtual performances while resolving escalated customer complaints and issues, ensuring one call resolution.
- Manage the P&L for member services to deliver impactful top and bottom line results.
- Business partnership development, client facing.
- Manage the development and integration of new products and services.
- Serve as project manager on technical upgrades, education and employee initiatives.
- Deliver monthly and annual reports on membership status to COO & CEO.
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other departments to expedite resolution.
Manager of Operations Accounting Resume
Summary : Detailed orientated with the ability to make tough and concise decisions. Over 10 years supervising, training and managing existing and new employee. Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme pressure with heavy workloads and deadlines. Encourage creativity and high order thinking to increase better workflow and discipline.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Inventory Sales, Data Entry, Organization Money Management, Communications, Customer Service Billing, Medical Billing.
- Developed and implemented office policies and service improvement techniques.
- Straight line supervisor responsible for training of operations personnel and temps.
- Conducted staff reviews, on-boarded new hires and provide welcome kits.
- Handled expenses via Concur for company provided credit card.
- Initiated and terminated employee access cards.
- Liaise with building management and other vendors as needed.
- Scheduled deliveries via VS3 port authority issued application.
- Monitored and improved office processes for other office locations.
Senior Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience in Workforce Management, Call Center Operations and Vendor Management. Expertise in streamlining operations to reduce cost, maximizing productivity, increasing customer satisfaction and improving employee development and morale.
Skills : Management Experience, Inventory Control, Office Management,.
- Promoted to Manager of Operations for White Glove (Premier Customer Care).
- Responsible for operations, sales, quality, and customer care for over 200 White Glove agents and 12 Supervisors within the Charlotte Contact Center.
- Increased Issue Resolution from 83% to 91% (goal 85.6%).
- Increased First Call Resolution from 65% to 73% (goal 70%).
- Decreased AHT over 100 seconds resulting in a 10% reduction in staff.
- Implemented strategies to reduce cost per call from $8 to less than $5 per call.
- Team consistently ranked #1 in the enterprise for best overall scorecard.
- Empowered management teams by creating a positive, fun and focused environment.
Masters of Science
General Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : Successfully implemented suggestions on organizing record and customer tracking. 23 Time Employee of the Month Able to maintain an independent work environment and perform multiple job duties under minimal to no supervision, in a timely fashion. 4 Time Salesman of the Quarter.
Skills : An extremely brilliant Ophthalmic Technician with vast.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of the entire operations department.
- Ensured that all payroll were processed for each team on a daily basis.
- Managed three payroll teams, each consisting of three payroll members and one benefits member.
- Coordinated with other departments for training of operations personnel.
- Accountable for the client retention of each team.
- Provided support to teams in areas of processing, problem solving and customer service.
- Evaluated all team leaders for annual reviews and coordinated with the team leader for team members' annual reviews.
Certification In Education
Associate Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : Client committed focus formulated around strategic questions to clearly address problem or issue. Delivering exceptional experience and exceeding client expectations while gaining the clients trust. Vigorous motivation to complete challenging tasks at the highest level of quality. Problem-solver who works well independently and a teamwork enthusiast. Excellent listener with relationship building skills.
Skills : Business Management.
- Developed brand positioning for company's product lines.
- Managed and maintained supply chain & logistic network Performed sales of nutraceuticals to clients and built/designed content for Dr.
- Provided and monitored Google, Facebook & Bing PPC accounts and marketing strategies for increasing company's standing in the market.
- Built long-lasting relationships with community members, which resulted in amass revenue growth.
- Billing Medical Specialist with extensive ICD-9 and CPT-10 coding knowledge.
- Provided support to the sales process by searching out probable and potential business opportunities and staying updated on relevant industry information.
- Served as a primary contact for advertising agencies and clients on inquires and requests regarding invoices, ad designs, schedules, pricing, etc.
Bachelor's In Biology
Division Manager of Operations Resume
Objective : Seeking a Leadership role in Supply Chain & Logistics Industry where I can apply leadership abilities, supply chain acumen, SOP's, accountability, and SC industry best practices necessary to maintain inventory integrity that exceeds customer expectations.
Skills : Bartending, serving, managing.
- Day-to-day management of medical billing operation.
- Created productivity and compliance protocols.
- Interfaced with clients to discuss issues, concerns, and review end-of-month reports.
- Monitored collections of client accounts receivable.
- Ensured client billing was processed accurately.
- Assisted in the sales process with President.
- Created implementation plan of new clients including conversion of old accounts receivable.
Health Service Management
District Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : Accomplished Retail/Office Manager and Veterinary Assistant with demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills. Has a proven track record of accepting new responsibilities and challenges. A strong skill set in building relationships with customers that include sales, customer support, maintaining a client base, managing daily sales goals for all employees, veterinary assistant/technician duties, extensive customer service and managing diverse office environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, People Management, Peoplesoft, Organizational Skills, Human Resources, Customer Relationship Management, Budgeting, Change Management, Employee Relations, Hiring, Kronos, Logistics, Operations Management, WMS.
- Supervise employees to ensure that all cashier and register functions are operated correctly.
- Train new employees on register functions, proper cash handling as well as customer service.
- Shipment processing including unloading and store stock.
- Planogram setup of new displays and products.
- Work with employees and entire district to provide team coaching and team selling.
- Schedules appointments for major events such as Cosmetic Demonstrations and applications.
- Set up ad set displays and marketing to support current sales.
- Directs all daily operations, products, and customer service.
Safety Manager of Operations Resume
Summary : Business Service Development Develop, implement, disseminate and administer operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of organization's goals and objectives. Direct the operational functions in conjunction with business growth, introduction of new operational systems, meeting organizational financial objectives and goals in relation to safety, quality, and timely delivery of products or services.
Skills : As400, Sap, Gage, BPCS.
- Manage and supervise all Import/Export and Domestic freight operations, including the services and functions provided by Customs Brokers, carriers and Freight Forwarders.
- Provide necessary guidance to the operating divisions and corporate departments in order to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and routing of domestic and international shipping needs.
- Review (and when necessary prepare) import/export documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Harmonized Tariff classifications for all products.
- Communicate with overseas vendors and shippers with regard to shipping schedules, modes of transportation and proper invoice descriptions.
- Assure timely delivery of products Liaise with the Regulatory Department to ensure compliance with BFAD regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and /or process and review all invoices for payment from transportation vendors.
Bachelor In Nursing
Manager of Operations II Resume
Summary : Seeking a comprehensive entry level management position. I have excellent management skills that enable me to perform at very various management tasks. Aggressive and highly ethical executive who defines goals, creates a roadmap for success, implements plans with clear accountability, and systematically eliminates all obstacles that threaten success.
Skills : Detail-oriented Computer Skills, Self-Motivated.
- Experience in set-up of workloads and operation of all furnaces to maximize production.
- Manage of production employees on all 3 shifts.
- Supervise, communicate and coordinate with team members to ensure production timelines and shipping dates are met.
- Assign and adjust workloads and personnel to meet production schedule.
- Participate in developing new procedures and processes to improve manufacturing process and/or introduce new products.
- Troubleshoot work problems with employees through resolution.
- Schedule and coordinate the flow of work to expedite production.
Manager of Operations Resume
Objective : Currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for me, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Very good with art n craft, seem tress.
- Accurately processed the bi-weekly payroll using ADP Pay expert and EZ-Labor.
- Responsible for the supervision of a staff of twenty-eight people within the customer service department.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of customer service representatives.
- Managed the needs/requirements of high revenue commercial accounts through extensive follow-up procedures.
- Successful account retention record of 98%.
- Performed market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
- Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures.
- Successfully handled all public relations issues.
BBA In Finance