Managing Principal Resume
Summary : Experience specializing in Corporate Interiors and Base Building architecture. Furniture procurement and complete turn-around project experience for major corporations.
Skills : Continuous Quality Improvement, Management.
- Special experienced in space programming, space planning and full project management including consultant supervision.
- Created and developed a regional office in Melville to better serve the Long Island corporate sector.
- Managed and maintained the long island office with a professional staff of 30 employees and corporate architectural work of approx.
- Acted as Architect of Record for the entire fast track assignment which included master programming feasibility studies.
- Provided daily commentary and summaries on natural gas and crude markets - includes straddling runs.
- Developed and Delivered Strategic Marketing Plan, Competitive Analysis and Sales Strategy for Radar Company.
- Ensured best practices are incorporated into process designs and manufacturing processes prior to the new product/process launch.
Managing Principal III Resume
Summary : Senior business technology transformation professional with experience in applying cross-functional skills of business acumen, technology savvy and entrepreneurship.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Created the firm to provide real estate consulting and brokerage services in both the commercial and residential sectors.
- Required assistance in formulating and executing strategies for maximizing returns on investments.
- Secured a listing for a prominent luxury high-rise condominium development.
- Repositioned the sales function for a historic luxury high-rise condominium development in St.
- Identified talent for in-house sales and developed strategies to increase sales performance.
- Created development and marketing strategy for the conversion of an existing residential recreational lake community in Ste.
- Provided business consulting and advisory services to microbusiness owners with a focus on improving productivity.
Managing Principal/Representative Resume
Summary : A broad skill-set with expertise to design and implement total rewards systems to attract, retain and motivate staff.
Skills : Talent Acquisition, Management.
- Managed and executed business development, marketing, financial and project management activities.
- Developed relationships with universities for a government client seeking candidates with specific skills and degrees in technology and engineering.
- Evaluated relevant programs and worked with department heads and placement offices to identify qualified students.
- Created and managed the interview process.
- Designed an applicant tracking system to manage candidate pipeline from selected universities.
- Advised on recruitment strategies for the campaign.
- Designed and managed a high volume strategic recruitment program for the public sector consulting practice.
Sr. Managing Principal Resume
Summary : An inspirational leader noted for uncommon ability to attract, develop, motivate, and retain talent Recognized strength in creating top performing teams in every assignment.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Process Management.
- Arranged and negotiated warehouse construction financing for an established alternative medicine distributor.
- Advised in the extension and restructuring of a renovation and repositioning credit facility for a historical office building.
- Directed two equity investments of a sizable regional hotel operator to satisfy the equity requirement for a room hotel construction.
- Advised and restructured construction financing solution for a distressed San Gabriel Valley developer.
- Led the negotiation to modify and extend in construction and CRE credit facilities.
- Developed blueprint for business expansion into managed services.
- Coordinated internal social media activities to enhance/evolve Dell Technology Devices.
Managing Principal/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Possess strong initiative attributes with the ability to gain follower ship by way of positive motivation and coaching.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Created and managed S-Corporation with employees including Health Care, Payroll and Accounting.
- Built and maintained relationships with clients, including all aspects of sales within the company.
- Created financial statements analyzing sales revenues, costs, expenses and tax rates for all business processes.
- Established daily, weekly and monthly routines to ensure the company is compliant within the industry and federal regulations.
- Created and presented recommendations on short and long-range financial goals, increasing growth.
- Conducted audits of financial data to identify variances and manage resolutions.
- Managed the financial department with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Attracted, retained and developed productive talent ranging from front line associates to managers.
Bachelor Of Science
Managing Principal/Analyst Resume
Summary : Articulate communicator skilled in influencing people and outcomes. Ability to establish genuine rapport with people from all walks of life.
Skills : Risk Management, Problem Solving Skills.
- Developed accurate estimates and budgets, and manage all phases of resident and commercial property repair.
- Worked closely with owners to define project scope, and maintain ongoing communication to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developed and leveraged strong relationships with subcontractors, ensuring the quality of workmanship and code adherence.
- Collaborated with electricians, plumbers, painters, drywall finishers, HVAC mechanics, inspectors, realtors, and architects.
- Consistently achieved profit market or more on all projects.
- Devised consistently accurate estimates and project budgets for owners and insurance companies.
- Provided Total Rewards consulting service to client organizations.
Associate Of Science
Managing Principal II Resume
Headline : A positive, motivated and energetic team player who has a strong desire to grow in a career field that fosters growth while enabling to touch the lives of others.
Skills : Product Management, Product Marketing, Project Management.
- Fulfilled Management contracts at medical facilities including multiple locations of largest public health center.
- Revamped and upgraded the operational flow of the Sanitation and Maintenance Department.
- Created and managed inventory of sanitation and cleaning supplies, aiding in cost reduction and efficient ordering patterns.
- Monitored and maintained efficient use of company vehicles.
- Ensured that healthcare facilities operated at national and state standards.
- Established programs and events to address the clinical needs of patients.
- Led a multi-disciplinary team to establish procedures for improvement of service delivery.
- Identified significant areas of concern by carrying out regular operational audits.
Asst. Managing Principal Resume
Objective : Trusted advisor to senior executives with extensive experiences in consulting and industry knowledge of project portfolio management.
Skills : Training & Development, Human Resources, Change Management.
- Retained and trained a highly qualified team of business professionals.
- Built a comprehensive service package by deploying internal SAP technology capabilities to answer client business needs.
- Pioneered corporate culture transformations to establish a foothold with strategic partners as trusted SAP consultants.
- Assisted clients in determining Value of Investment (VOI) for large scale technology implementations Developed risk vs.
- reward metrics and crafted strategic enterprise communications to deliver a specific business technology message.
- Improved customer satisfaction by fostering appropriate engagement strategies and metrics objectives.
- Managed preflight, proofing and printing process.
Lead Managing Principal Resume
Summary : A managing principal holds a leadership role within a company, and in some cases, also an owner or shareholder in the business.
Skills : Quick books, Technical Skills.
- Dedicated to the production and appreciation of exceptional works in literature, music and graphic design.
- Recruited authors and artists to the imprint and the label.
- Wrote all promotional materials for literary magazine and website advertisements.
- Prepared manuscripts and CD packages for print.
- Acted as a creative executive producer on music projects.
- Presented Private holding company with a core focus on commercial real estate and private equity business funding.
- Managed private portfolio investments to produce adequate ROI given current market conditions.
Associate Managing Principal Resume
Summary : Past experience provides a broad business focus relating to Property and Casualty risks. Risk experience includes consulting at the C-Suite level but also hands on tactical experience.
Skills : Web Design, Networking, Office Management.
- Performed administrative duties for various short-term and long-term assignments.
- Created, maintained, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork or maintaining documents.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Performed landscaping, minor household repairs, personal shopping for disabled and busy clients.
- Recognized by both firm and industry organizations as a leader in the field.
Managing Principal Resume
Summary : Demonstrated driving multi million-dollar-sales growth while providing award winning sales leadership in highly competitive electrical market.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Provided expert advisement and assistance to clients throughout the development process.
- Designed multifaceted financial models from basic analysis to complex waterfall structures.
- Conducted customized market research to gain a comprehensive insight into the full financial picture.
- Managed large projects and present proposals to investors.
- Coordinated with engineers, construction managers, contractors, banks, and local government.
- Worked with land development, retail, office, and multifamily.
- Advised on design and architecture along with principals of new urbanism.