Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Manufacturing Quality Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Process Improvement.
- Responsible for the largest product line in the Autocam Corporation.
- Worked with a company as large as Robert Bosch also had me in direct contact with Hyundai Motors and Mitsubishi.
- Required unique thinking with a willingness to try ideas not readily accepted.
- Discussed improvements, corrective actions, submitting SREA's and supporting general customer satisfaction.
- Included the development and implementation of new processes, procedures and equipment.
- Trained associates on how to properly perform job activities and utilize their skills in the development of documentation was also required.
- Learned from the associates on the manufacturing floor and gaining their feedback on improvements and corrective actions were done in a weekly team meeting.
Sr. Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced in all facets of manufacturing and engineering environments. Strong work ethic with solid problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail. Excellent communication skills in conjunction to excelling in performance results either individually or within team environment. A lifelong learner committed to continuing education and professional skill development.
Skills : Team Building, Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Process Improvement.
- Designed and manufactured Tier 1 high-performance materials and components used by the automotive industry.
- Products included power cable harnesses for electric / hybrid vehicles, brake hose products and electric sensor harnesses.
- Manufactured Quality Engineer Oct 2014 - Present Ensure manufacturing is adhering to product requirements per customer specifications.
- Facilitated problem solving activities related to customer concerns, customer rejects and warranty returns.
- Trained auditors and assembly team members to understand customer quality requirements.
- Analyzed daily quality performance data and report top issues to manufacturing.
- Analyzed statistical data and processes specification to determine failure rates and present standards then develops yield improvement plans.
Jr. Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Headline : Industrial Engineering background with focus of quality control and lean six sigma.Almost four years working experience as a quality engineer in manufacturing industry. Proficient with various quality tools and data analyzing tools like R and Minitab. During past work period have been evolved in global team cooperation and project management which help build solid skills in communication and cooperation.
Skills : Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality, Product Validation, Test Engineering.
- Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations based on analyses.
- Reported trending of quality related metrics to upper management (complaints, change orders, product defects, etc.).
- Supported validation of manufacturing process and process changes by using DFMEA's, PFMEA's and Gage R&R's, IQ's, OQ's and PQ's and Statistical Process Control.
- Created a GD&T course and trained personnel.
- Drafted new test methods for receiving inspection department to meet customer requirements.
- Performed controlled calibration and maintenance program for process and inspection equipment.
- Developed risk assessments (FMEA) for utilities and equipment in order to validate systems with a risk-based approach per ISO 14971.
Master's In Industrial
Manufacturing Quality Engineer III Resume
Summary : Hands on Project /Quality Engineer with over 2 years of experience improving product quality, reducing scrap, rework and reducing customer returns. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Hands on experience leading and implementing quality management systems. Solid experience leading continuous improvement projects utilizing Kaizen, Lean, Kanban, 5s, Six Sigma (DMAIC) methodologies.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt, Excel.
- Provided critical quality engineering direction to projects with respect to generally accepted quality engineering tools/principles, such as root cause analysis, process capability, FMEAs, risk mitigation.
- Established a strong working relationship with all levels of operations in order to appropriately monitor.
- Analyzed in-process inspection, process control activity, scrap rates, and customer complaint levels in order to take a lead role in identifying and documenting continuous improvement projects.
- Focued on Customer Complaints.
- Implemented containment and drive for root cause corrective actions (8D Report).
- Assured that new and modified equipment, materials, test procedures, measurement systems and sample plans are appropriately validated, documented and controlled.
- Stay informed of quality engineering and quality system principles focused on compliance to worldwide regulations and corporate policies.
Master Of Science
Manufacturing Quality Engineer II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in which can increase experience contributing to the growth and success of the company and that prepares me to assume roles of increasing responsibility and leadership.
Skills : Graphics Design, Quality Engineering, Manufacting, Software Testing, Print Technology.
- Coordinated, controlled and point of contact for supplier quality issues with BOPs from 2nd tier vendors.
- Responsible for production quality assurance, Operations Qualification (OQ), managing labour, handling quality issues on production lines, reduced 15% loading time by kaizen.
- Reduced m/c down time by 20%.
- Conducted SPC and root cause analysis of Burr on Cold forging of Stainless Steel blanking and stamping process.
- Acted as liaison between customer and production department.
- Created Material safety data sheets.
- Developed many adhesive processes for higher reliability and process control.
Manufacturing Quality Engineer I Resume
Objective : 2+ years of multi-faceted experience in product design and development, project management and Quality Assurance. Experience as a Quality Engineer in improving the efficiency of product operations, preparing engineering drawings in AutoCAD, managing the engineering change process and act as customer liaison for product Quality issues. In designing 3D-models, Finite element analysis using various CAD, CAE tools and flexible to adapt to the ever-changing design industry. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service.
- Designed and manufactured more than 3000 high precision, high cavitation moulds and support major multi nationals across the globe.
- Participated in problems solving to improve the product quality.
- Superved all quality assurance aspects, establishing metrics and development tools and process in order to meet the objectives.
- Maintained inspection programs using Laser or CMM inspection machines.
- Provided direct support to the manufacturing line process including inspection and finishing.
- Supported constantly improves quality reducing cost and cycles times.
- Utilized CAD to create both 2D & 3D drawings of various nature.
- Maintained Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
Manufacturing Quality Engineer/Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulltime position using project and design management skills. Coordinated with R&D and identified key issues in product construction, material selection, and manufacturing.
Analyzed process, identified opportunities to improve quality and efficiency.
Implemented and maintained Quality systems and a Quality Culture. Supported production areas to achieve plant objectives of Zero defect, reduced contamination and scrap and also help resolve quality issues.
Skills : Vba, Cnc Programing.
- Maintained and improvised the product line, ESD test and quality control on CLASS 3 medical device Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends from that specific product and process.
- Identified and reduced the recurring problems Application of KAIZEN to improve the production process Improving manufacturing processes and methods for quality improvement.
- Measured the current performance of the process and identified the CTQ's to determine the baseline performance.
- Adopted to solve the problem and the control plan has been proposed.
- Performed PDCA, CAPA and A3 report activities for assembly line issues.
- Examined the Control plans to ensure that process requirements and expectations were visible for all functional areas.
- Modified cell layouts to improve operator efficiency by distributing work flow.
- Performed Measurement System Analysis to validate the current measurement system before collecting the data.
Associate Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging leadership position where can maximize the use of multifaceted skills including quality assurance, project management, program development, training, experience, customer service and successful track record in problem solving. an energetic, results-oriented quality professional with 20+ years' experience with quality systems, quality engineering, internal auditing, product validation and operations.
Skills : Quality seven tools, 8D Report, FMEA, DOE, SQL.
- Conducted research, purchased, and commissioned of capital equipment $0.5MM - $3MM.
- Evaluated potential manufacturing and warehousing facilities to determine if the space can accommodate business growth.
- Managed design and fabrication of a new concept for unloading shipping containers with glass cases from around the world.
- Established S.O.P.'s for new and existing equipment.
- Managed five direct reports including Manufacturing Engineers, and Quality Inspectors.
- Improved processes by creating automatic quality checks that improve efficiency.
- Reduced human error and injuries.
Assistant Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Senior Quality Engineer with specific expertise in engineering, audits, project management, team leadership, risk assessment and best practices utilizing best practice methodologies. Experienced with regulatory compliance needs and regulations. Served as liaison between the auditing staff and business groups and led group problem solving teams.
Skills : SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDEDGE, MATLAB, C/C++, Mathematica, ANSYS, HYPERMESH, LAB VIEW, NX, AUTOCAD.
- Provided Reliability/Quality Engineering support to Vacuum thermal processing , Cryogenic treatment of steel and Powder coating.
- Performed temperature survey to ensure metal (Load) temperature uniformity inside the Vacuum furnaces.
- Analyzed the time-temperature data of Heat-Treatment cycle to determine parameters for process development.
- Changed in order to further improve the metallurgical characteristic of High Speed Steel (HSS) microstructure.
- Conducted PM on all installed Thermal processing units by timely changing thermocouple,heat cells and created temperature profile topography to predict timely maintenance of Insulation.
- Collaborated with cross functional team and outside vendors in Plant expansion projects ($16 Million) by completing assigned tasks of verifications of design , new equipments installation ,Start-up , trial runs ,Equipment and Process validations and Optimization.
- Collected extensive Data on various manufacturing process and machineries in order to improve total Up-Time (U-time), production accountability in three shifts and cycle time.
- Completed the assigned continuous Improvement ,5S and Lean projects.
Master Of Science
Manufacturing Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : Quality related experience where can utilize engineering, manufacturing and management skills that promotes program development, compliance, and customer education, while expanding opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Experience coding, Strong communication skills.
- Conducted evaluations and compliance audits of manufacturing and warehouse areas to ensure procedures are in accordance with cGMP compliance.
- Conducted real time batch record review in assigned areas.
- Created, reviewed, and revised SOPs and assisting with ER investigations as applicable.
- Performed data analysis.
- Identified corrective/preventive actions, and implementing continuous process improvements.
- Provided input and decision making for quality on the shop floor with regard to manufacturing and deviations.
- Monitored assigne areas Aseptic Filling, Terminally Sterile Filling, and Solutions for compliance to SOPs and cGMPs - equipment, documentation, and personnel.
Applied Engineering Technology