Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : A driven individual, brilliant at utilizing all marketing channels to achieve maximum growth in the marketplace, while generating revenue gains year over year through effective hiring, training, and motivation. An inspirational team player with a proven history of success in customer satisfaction, increasing sales, and long-term growth.
Skills : Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Target market was the executive management of companies with 500+ employees.
- Designed, developed and managed e-webinar series to generate new business leads and increase brand awareness as thought leader in field of travel and expense management.
- Monthly webinar series membership increased from 35 participants per presentation to 250 within six months.
- Developed and implemented mass email marketing program, including policies surrounding compliance with state and federal regulations, public relations, branding and vendor management, expanding active prospect email list to 10,000+ by end of year.
- Directed communication plans and go-to-market strategies for new product launches and product updates for users.
- Member of new product leadership team which consistently met product launch deadlines and addressed communication needs resulting from new product releases.
- Created new communication standards and processes to support end user satisfaction, customer loyalty, and client retention goals.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for Providing marketing communications leadership and expertise for this national business expense management company in the areas of product marketing, sales communications, client communications and relationship management, web strategy, web content, thought leadership, brand management, media relations, lead generation, event management, and e-marketing programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Social Studio, CVent Event Management, Microsoft SharePoint, Webpower DmDelivery, Webtrends.
- Planned and executed marketing communication activities to support regional and global business objectives, including social media, advertising, media relations, branding, product launches, industry events, social media, print collateral, and e-communications.
- Organized industry tradeshows and company events from conception through execution, managing all project elements on-time and within budget, delivering increased company brand awareness and lead generation opportunities.
- Served as point of contact for media relations, developed regional press releases including information gathering, writing, and distribution to media, boosting awareness of company successes in target markets.
- Initiated development of social media plan, expanding company branding and increasing Twitter followers in 1st year by 74%.
- Directed and managed development of marketing communication collateral from conception through production, resulting in print and online tools that helped sales organization sell more effectively.
- Produced written content for website, collateral, presentations, case studies, and newsletters.
- Leveraged strengths in cost-effective marketing management and vendor negotiations, ending each year average of 10% under budget.
- Coordinated external speaker and media opportunities to communicate business successes, leading to greater industry exposure.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Objective : Marketing professional with 15+ years of experience specializing in product marketing, marketing communications, creative services, eCommerce, digital media, publication development, program management and sales operations. A hands-on leader with a proven track record of developing and implement tactics and tools that focus on achieving company goals. A professional, creative, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Studio, Web Design,.
- Distribution - Dental Supplies and Equipment o Responsible for the management and monitoring of all creative production, including providing direction, overseeing internal and external trafficking, tracking development, confirming approvals and managing the workload of the Creative Services team.
- Developed and implemented the corporate marketing communications plan, driving national brand awareness and demand for the company's offering of products and services.
- Oversaw the internal Creative Services staff and external freelancers, including hiring new talent, developing and motivating staff, and holding associates accountable to business goals.
- Prepared, managed and monitored the yearly creative service department budget; provided budgetary updates to the VP of Marketing and Finance department on a monthly basis.
- Sourced and managed external vendors including media consultants, offset and digital printers, paper suppliers, and print-on-demand/digital distributors.
- Created a strategic partnership with a media company to develop a premium lifestyle magazine for dental professionals.
- Served as co-editor and content contributor for the Incisal Edge.
Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Headline : Eager to be in a marketing & communications role within an international organization in order to maximize client retention while implementing marketing strategies.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sharepoint, Salesforce, Eloqua.
- Manage corporate marketing and communications functions, overseeing a 5-member team.
- Direct brand management, Lead generation, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and tradeshow marketing.
- Selected Accomplishments: Develop and launch integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that align with established corporate goals.
- Identify opportunities, research new lead possibilities, collaborate with sales team and create campaigns generating annual sales increase.
- Oversee development of new website to transform previously archaic site into a dynamic website rich in content, improving communication flow and adding an effective Search Engine Optimization component to take advantage of organic site traffic.
- Wrote sales collateral, course guides and brochures that enhanced the sales reps' understanding of complex service features and helped them sell more effectively and confidently.
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
- Leveraged strengths in cost-effective media buying and vendor negotiations to end each year under-budget (without compromising business goals).
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing Communications Manager III Resume
Summary : Dynamic and creative communications professional with more than 10 years of media/public relations, marketing communications, corporate communications, event/project management, social media, online campaigns and marketing/branding experience contributing to the success of corporate and nonprofit organizations. Proactive team leader with proven ability to enhance communications functions within an organization and reinventing departments and planning large-scale events.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Manage corporate marketing communications initiatives for enterprise and point products at privately-owned, profitable security software company.
- Focus on industry trends, product innovations, solution benefits, and customer satisfaction across multiple vertical markets and regions.
- Collaborate with company executives to craft corporate messaging and branding strategies, and develop benefits-based marketing materials and sales-driving collateral.
- Create SEO-enhanced web site content through content management system (CMS), and monitor associated web analytics to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop public relations and analyst relations messaging and materials, and manage two public relations agencies to increase market visibility and awareness.
- Manage marketing automation solution to measure campaigns and to create email drip marketing programs, with lead scoring and landing pages, to convert prospects to qualified leads.
- Conduct quantitative market research surveys to measure opinions of customers and gauge market trends, and identify unmet market needs.
- Created Wordpress blog, separate from corporate web site, to promote company as industry experts in cyber security, and increase web site traffic.
MA In Mass Communications
Marketing Communications Manager II Resume
Objective : Motivated, creative, results-oriented marketing communications professional with extensive experience and a proven track record in developing, implementing and improving external and internal communications within large and small business entities. Background in marketing research, project management, website development, trade show and events, and marketing staff management. Proven strengths in meeting goals and producing bottom-line oriented efforts through excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
Skills : Collateral Development, Large-Scale Events, Video Scripting & Production, Advertising, Community Relations, Project Management, Public Relations, Web Site Development, Public Affairs Interface.
- Managed division-wide communication projects for the 500+ employee base within the approximately 11,000 company population, positively affecting business development efforts to acquire new and maintain existing business contracts.
- Planned, researched and recommended, as well as prepared and managed all aspects of trade shows, events and sponsorships to increase division capability awareness.
- Managed the development of collateral to include trade show graphics, new literature pieces and informational videos resulting in positive public perception of division capabilities.
- Developed new and updated existing web content for internal and external General Dynamics web sites.
- Project-managed the development of a large-scale external web site on time and within budget which increased general public awareness of division products and capabilities.
- Utilized SEM and SEO to ensure maximum target market penetration.
- Consistently produced error-free state of the business reports to senior leadership for their use in decision-making.
- Provided seamless government public affairs liaison regarding production and publication of collateral materials for contracts the division was awarded.
MBA In Marketing
Marketing Communications Manager I Resume
Objective : Built and sustained brand management programs, from both agency and client-sides, that successfully engaged target audiences and increased brand engagement for domestic and global product brands at Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Western Digital, DJO Global, and Beachbody. Launched four key national products in first three months of employment and launched new global brand across the globe including; National Sales Meeting, top national tradeshow event, company video, and company sites, in the first six months of employment at DJO Global, the largest privately-held medical device manufacturer and distributor in the world.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign, Quickbooks, Numbers, Act, SimpleView, SalesForce.com, Oracle, SAP.
- Functioned as a liaison to VisitRochester to coordinate a consistent clear marketing message that accomplishes the economic development mission of the Sports Commission, which is a not-for-profit organization.
- Coordinated multi-touch campaigns to raise awareness for the Sports Commission agenda and promotion of local sporting events.
- Designed and drafted a storyboard for the 16-page quarterly magazine that was published and distributed through over 25 outlets with a target audience of over 10,000.
- Published a monthly e-newsletter that was consumed by over 2,000 sports enthusiasts.
- Cultivated relationships with National Governing bodies to bring major sporting events to the Rochester area; examples include the National Congress of State Games Annual Meeting that included 50 Directors of State Games.
- Developed a social media marketing strategy that was implemented across 3 key social media sites.
- Participated in the Local Organizing Committee for the Empire State Games and managed the scheduling and activities of over 400 volunteers.
- Developed brand identity elements to be used across collateral - datasheets, PowerPoint, corporate brochures and creative.
Global Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of integrated marketing communications leadership in a start-up environment, I have developed and implemented messaging, branding, and go-to-market strategies for an emerging technology company in a competitive global market. Successfully led several campaigns for consumable products, capital instrumentation, and contract service business models. I specialize in the digital domain, leveraging my expert-level IT skills to overcome the challenges that face start-up companies.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Project Management, Leadership, Brand Strategy, Brand Management, Analytical Thinking, CRM.
- Planned, developed, implemented and managed strategic internal and external communications initiatives.
- Created and executed integrated marketing campaigns promoting Partners products and brand.
- Served as primary copywriter and collaborated on design for highly visible initiatives.
- Produced executive communications directed at audiences including Disney executives, Partners employees, Partners membership, and industry groups.
- Strategized, wrote, and developed content for printed and electronic newsletters, social media, press releases, direct mail pieces, email, advertisements, Website and Intranet, achieving promotional goals.
- Developed marketing offers encouraging the sale and utilization of financial products and services, including loans, credit cards, and investment services.
- Managed processes with vendors including creative agencies, printing companies, and mailing firms, achieving quality, on-brand creative, as well as accurate and on-time distribution.
- Led Social Media Committee staffed with individuals from multiple departments, developing social media content that engaged audiences, supported relationships with company, and promoted brand.
Jr. Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Dependable Self-Starter Driving Effective Results Ability to relate to and work well with wide variety of stakeholders, using excellent written and verbal communication skills. Results-driven, proactive, and able to work autonomously, balancing multiple projects simultaneously. Take ownership of assignments, and be recognized for executing flawlessly. Well-organized and detail-oriented, managing time to keep projects on time and on budget.
Skills : Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Management, Written Communication.
- Effectively directed, motivated and supervised a team of six direct reports.
- Guided and managed the internal creative team in developing a variety of marketing materials, including product brochures, displays, packaging and signage, for three brand-Overhead Door, Wayne-Dalton, Genie-and seven distribution channels.
- Collaborated with the sales, product and brand teams on developing new marketing programs and sales tools, and executing new product and program launches.
- Managed the project of developing new websites for the Overhead Door and Genie brands, as well as retail packaging, signage and displays.
- Worked closely with the Brand team on developing the social media strategy, followed by development and execution of the social media training for sales teams and dealers.
- Managed the Marketing Communications department budget of $7.5M.
- Represented the company at major trade shows and served as a liaison with the Public Relations agency on retainer.
- Executed the internal and external communications during an acquisition of a competitor, ensuring all involved parties, both internal and external, were regularly updated on the developments.
Master Of Science
Lead Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Strategic marketing communications professional with expertise across diverse industries. Successfully built a marketing communications team for global companies and have done so with solid functional principles and effective relationship and change management. She's adept at assessing needs, providing counsel, and delivering integrated solutions that are measurable and effective.
Skills : Integrated Marketing Communications, Project Management.
- Strategized integrated marketing communications and events programs across five industry verticals totaling $3 billion in sales.
- Wrote cohesive web, social, trade, video, and traditional content across several channels.
- Managed outside digital marketing and analytics agencies and marketing spend.
- Selected accomplishments Introduced five integrated communications dashboards and KPIs for performance transparency, and created a ground-up communications strategy for crisis situations (supplier loss).
- Increased social media channels (including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and video) engagement by 35% through the use of strategic content placement.
- Partnered with domestic and global teams to conceptualize and execute creative and lead generation programs on small to large industry events, increasing leads by 30% year-over-year.
- Drove the content strategy for the global website project, including SEO, reporting, sponsor funding, and microsite designs and introduced four solution-based interactive web sales tools.
- Assessed technological gaps and developed lead generation campaigns to track to revenue through CRM and marketing automation tools.
Master's In Financial Management
Asst. Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Objective : More than 5 years of experience in both digital and traditional marketing across a wide array of platforms, objective is to find an opportunity that will continually challenge and allow me to grow as a marketing professional. Drive and passion for the industry that has made me a valuable asset to each of the organizations.
Skills : Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Acrobat.
- Direct marketing management, public relations, media relations, government program/services positioning and launches, advertising, and marketing.
- Selected Accomplishments: Developed and launched multi-channel print, web and direct marketing campaigns that doubled program participation in one year.
- Led launch of various programs and events.
- Identified branding, researched effective program campaigns, and collaborated with public affairs teams for statewide military family campaigns and proclamations.
- Transformed web portal from previous muddled information management into a structured, dynamic website improving stream of communication and adding an effective tool for geographically dispersed families and employees.
- Write articles, web content, press releases, public service announcements, awards, program guides and training/informational brochures that enhanced the internal and external organization and "customer" understanding of complex program/service features and helped them be obtained more effectively.
- Performed volunteer/program research to identify and capitalize on unmet volunteer and organizational needs.
Marketing Communications Manager Resume
Summary : A conscientious, reliable, self-motivated, self-starter, with extensive experience in sales & management, seeks a challenging position, which will allow utilization of previously acquired experience, skill, and knowledge.
Skills : Strategic product positioning, Copy writing and graphic.
- Managed technical teammates and other internal and external stakeholders within a highly matrixed environment to consistently deliver highly effective corporate marketing materials and initiatives within their time and cost budgets.
- Led the design and development of all marketing materials including brochures, trade-show displays, signage, hardcopy print pieces, newsletters, and mailing materials.
- Responsible for supplier management of external and internal print vendors.
- Provided oversight of all print production as well as directing contract terms to ensure competitive service bids and the best value for the bank.
- Supervised quality assurance (QA) of production proofs to ensure color reproduction, layout, text and content accuracy.
- Provided leadership for innovative ideas and created unique concepts for corporate marketing campaigns and other channels.
- Served as a key contributor in the overall creative strategy development and execution for the bank.
- Created and implemented presentation design standards and guidelines for the entire organization still in use today.
BS In Marketing