Marketing Liaison II Resume
Summary : Tech-savvy Marketing Liaison II with 15 years of experience focusing on print production and website content management driving efficiency and quality. Significant knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Strong work ethic with an eye for detail and the ability to multitask projects and meet deadlines.
Skills : Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Dropbox And Social Media Platforms Such As Facebook, Instagram And Linkedin
- Performed wide-ranging functions spanning graphic design, print coordination, website content management, e-commerce support and other marketing-related duties.
- Diligently compiled content for Seawide’s annual catalog of over 450 pages and coordinated with over 50 vendors regarding catalog submissions.
- Increased catalog efficiency by implementing design merge third-party plugin to automatically update item pricing and descriptions.
- From a small, local printer to an online global printing service, eliminating the cost of a third party shipper, streamlining operations.
- Proofed process allowing catalog work to be performed across multiple offices at Seawide concurrently.
- Created business cards for the management team using Adobe InDesign.
- Maintained the quality of item images featured on the Seawide website.
- Kept customers aware of current manufacturer rebates on the company website.
- Took it upon me to to clean up inconsistencies in the descriptions of products ensuring the professionalism of the company website.
- Facilitated operations between Marketing, IT, and external printing companies.
Marketing Liaison II Resume
Summary : Accomplished Marketing Liaison II with 16 plus years of experience in the Healthcare and Technology domains, skilled in leading profitable growth and brand loyalty in competitive and challenging markets. Consistent and proven ability to create, lead and manage the development of innovative customer-focused solutions.
Skills : brand management, program execution, regional and global focus, strategic relationships, buyer behavior, account management, customer service, channel sales, B2B, B2C, negotiations, presentations, business development, creative problem-solving.
- Increasing overall referrals by 30% a month developing relationships with case managers focused on patient care.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies which increased admissions by 20%.
- Creating a wound care program by partnering with hospitals and MDs increasing wound care referrals by 37%.
- Responsible for evaluating effectiveness and cost-benefit of marketing tactics and make recommendations to alter strategies.
- Reviewing the census management practice guidelines, analyzing the trends and taking action to avert deterioration of market share.
- Responsible for developing marketing tools for facility and region within budgetary constraints.
- Extremely successful in creating relationships across all C-suite executives which resulted in an increase of 5 new partnerships.
- Coordinating external marketing of facilities within the community through collaboration with health providers and organizations.
- Planning and overseeing the execution of the community based promotional events, open houses, and educational seminars.
- Communicating with local media sources to ensure community awareness and education.
- Reducing the monthly readmissions to hospitals from 15% to 5% by partnering with ITACs.
- Creating executive private suites and progressive care service program yielding increased profitability over traditional admission types.
Junior Marketing Liaison Resume
Objective : Energetic, tenacious and goal oriented sales Junior Marketing Liaison with 3 plus years of experience in the Healthcare domain. A strong closer with solid qualifications in Home Health, Pharmaceutical and Medical Sales. Proven ability to develop new business strategies and increase sales within establish accounts and/or newer territories. Good communicator and assertive negotiator well organize, and computer savvy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Information Technology, Leadership Development, Account Management, Presentation, Team Building, Time Management
- Responsible for business development and implementation of the market plan in said areas.
- Developing the community plans to drive brand recognition and influencing the decision makers for patient referral.
- Augmenting strong relationships with medical community and local PCP offices for streamlined workflow.
- Directing daily sales and business development initiatives to grow a thriving home health business/territory.
- Partnering with clinical liaisons to identifying opportunities for patient referrals.
- Identifying new referral sources by utilizing appropriate resources at corporate and community levels.
- Conducting calls and presentations daily and generating referrals by building long-term business partners.
- Maintaining working relationships with administrative staff of nursing home(s), professional/community contacts, physician offices, discharge planners, and hospitals.
- Attending after hours-weekend job fairs or community events for company recognition.
Jr. Marketing Liaison Resume
Objective : Jr. Marketing Liaison with 2 years of experience in the Retail domain. Utilizing my strong attention to detail to accomplish all aspects of responsibilities. Motivated, organized and pride myself on my communication skills as well as time management skills. Being proficient in Excel while working under tight deadlines with vast responsibilities that relate to every aspect of the site launch process.
Skills : elf Starter, Strong Attention To Detail, Ability To Plan, Organize And Prioritize Work. Ability To Make Recommendations For Process Improvement, Goal And Team Oriented, Strong Communication, Strong Ability To Obtain And Process Information, Ability To Work Under Tight Deadlines Efficiently.
- Ensured the accurate representation and assortment of product in stores, online and in advertising through the management of purchase orders and samples.
- Consistently analyzed and reacted to business trends by strategically selecting appropriate merchandise.
- Monitored the stock levels, analyzed sell-through, and made recommendations for future product buys.
- Learned to develop and implement a business plan for a multi-million dollar department.
- Analyzed the financial data and sold reports to identify trends and business opportunities.
- Evaluated your findings and made recommendations to influence the business.
- Strategized with the advertising team to develop a plan to promote your product.
- Communicated with vendors about sales analysis, price negotiation, and sell-through markdown issues.
- Achieved sales plan and gross margin target in partnership with the overall division.
- Partnered with internal stakeholders to grow the business through omnichannel selling strategies.
Marketing Liaison Resume
Objective : An energetic, passionate Marketing Liaison with over 2 years of consistent and measurable contributions to the strategic planning and detailed execution of marketing communications and event management to support growth and organizational missions. Outstanding presenter with the ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and programs to diverse groups. Project/Time Management, Leadership, and team building,
Skills : Organizational, Marketing Communications, Effective Communicator, Analytical, Microsoft Office Program, Graphic Design, Detailed Oriented, Self Starter, Project Management, Strategic planning Copywriting/Graphic design (InDesign), Relationship development, Organizational/Interpersonal Skills, Non-profit and corporate branding, Analytical Skills.
- Responsible for developing neighbors brand by building relationships with medical practices and local businesses and community organizations.
- Worked autonomously to produce high-quality outcomes and also in a team setting.
- Created and executed marketing initiatives designed to bring awareness and educate medical providers.
- Collaborated and engaged across business units to achieve business objectives.
- Built exceptional relationships with community providers and organizations.
- Maintained corporate brand guidelines and marketing standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the program operating budgets including; direct mail, sponsorships, and advertising, media.
- Maintained reports on customer relationship management platform for accuracy and customer initiatives.
- Identified opportunities to improve business standards with creative solutions.
- Planned and executed VIP grand opening and various other public events.
Marketing Liaison Resume
Objective : Marketing Liaison with 4+ years of experience in the Healthcare domain as an outside sales marketing liaison, driving profitability through strategic business development utilizing a competitive approach to acquire a business with a consultative sales method.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Training, Microsoft Word
- Scheduling the events within the community, coordinating with multiple schedules, educating the community about our practice, and selling our practice and products.
- Finding the most affordable options, developing long-term relationships with individuals and providing an unforgettable customer service experience.
- Participating in the development of tradeshow and educational conference content and activities.
- Attending and performing booth staffing duties as required.
- Assisting in the management of marketing materials in the marketing communications approval process.
- Entering into the system, monitoring progress and attending the review meetings.
- Fostering the professional relationships between outlying community physicians and medical staff.
- Increased patient census 17% through effective marketing to physicians, hospital discharge planners, social workers and case managers.
- Networking for critical relationships to cultivate new referral sources.
Marketing Liaison I Resume
Summary : Marketing Liaison I with 10 years of Marketing and Sales experience. Proven ability to increase sales of existing products while successfully launching new lines. Adept at growing customer base, in both account manager and sales manager roles. Able to develop and implement effective marketing and sales plans, strategies, and techniques. Proficient in SEO/SEM, internet marketing planning, and social media management. Highly skilled at preparing and delivering presentations to B2B and B2C.
Skills : MS Office, PowerPoint, Expense Reporting, CRM Database, Inventory Management Systems, Retail Point Of Sale Systems, Mac OSX/Snow Leopard Software (Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, Garage Band, iMovie), Social Media Tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Wikis, Podcasts, Flip Cams, And Blogs, Etc.,), Eblast Marketing Programs (Constant Contact, MailChimp, And Reachmail), And Wordpress.
- Responsible for all hospital branding, business development and marketing initiatives in Southern Illinois, including client management, client discovery, and client development.
- Lead in directing all service recovery concerns for hospital partners and referrer agencies.
- Facilitating in developing all creative marketing campaigns to enhance business development activities in southern Illinois.
- Managing all targeting of key decision makers at assigned hospitals and mental health providers to increase hospital partnerships.
- Consistently increasing business development activities for outpatient programs through creative targeting strategies.
- Increasing the referrer base in southern Illinois by understanding the competitors targeting strategies and infiltrating market share in high competitor areas.
- Re-directing the target market through increased branding in receptive market areas.
- Executing the marketing strategies and negotiating the local partnerships to bring in more patients to our Hospital.
- Leveraging and understanding the healthcare market and interpersonal relationships to effectively recapture former clients.
Marketing Liaison II Resume
Summary : Marketing Liaison II with 11 plus years of experience in the Healthcare Insurance domain is seeking a challenging, management-level position where I can use my skills and talents to help an organization carry out its mission with enhanced effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills : Type 45 Words Per Minute, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, And MS Excel 2010. Mckesson, Outlook, Access, QuickBooks, Cyber Shift, Novell GroupWise, PeopleSoft Torrs, Ivault, MSP Corr, RSC, Checkrrrs, Common Working File (CWF), Ecrs, Marti, Smart, E-paces, AHDS, Ivans, Care Compass, As400, Allscripts, Ecin
- Contacting the referral sources for demographics, history, and face to faces.
- Collecting the patient demographics, insurance information, and enter into Care Compass or Allscripts.
- Assisting the marketing team in maintaining relationships with referral sources.
- Formulating ideas and strategies in order to obtain new clientele and referral sources.
- Achieving the territory sales goals and objectives by making face-to-face sales presentations to key customers.
- Generating referral partnerships with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, & doctor offices by working closely with primary care, nurse practitioners, & physician assistants.
- Regularly attending and participating in various, area marketing and healthcare organization meetings and clubs.
- Providing the clients with ongoing customer support by resolving customer complaints regarding service.
Senior Marketing Liaison Resume
Summary : Accomplished Senior Marketing Liaison with 9 years of experience in the Healthcare domain with outstanding professional presence and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Skills : Networking/Relationship Development, And Management Public Speaking, And Presentations, Event Management, Grassroots Marketing And Outreach, Project Management And Customer Relations Management, Systems Market Research And Intelligence Reporting
- initiating and driving ongoing marketing and community liaison efforts for three community health center sites.
- Functioning as a point person for all marketing and public relation efforts to build awareness of community health.
- Developing the territory through marketing and sale techniques including cold-calling, prospecting, and identification of referral sources.
- Advancing the referral relationships within target region through marketing and sales techniques including cold-calling, prospecting, and identification of referral sources.
- Responsible for establishing partnerships with members of the business, medical and social service community, with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts.
- Serving as the first point of contact for meeting the needs and resolving issues and concerns for health care providers, hospital staff, patients and the general public.
- Representing the organization in public health and community organizations, coalitions and activities.
- Developing, implementing and participating in the community events and health fairs.
- Annually planning a number of major events for various organizational needs, including health fairs, health awareness efforts and organizational milestones.
Marketing Liaison III Resume
Summary : Marketing Liaison III is seeking to utilize my 14 plus years of experience in the healthcare industry to grow a company’s revenue and improve their sales force overall strategy as well as enter into untapped markets. Proven success in new business development, competitive market share expansion, and customer relationship management; Leverage finely honed interpersonal and time management skills to successfully increase profitability achieving corporate’s goals and objectives.
Skills : Organizational Development, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Healthcare, Relationship Management, Operations Management
- Providing the established and potential consumers facility-related information via outside sales calls.
- Collaborating with the internal team of clinicians to communicate expectations regarding referrals/admissions.
- Identifying the opportunities for improvement of processes and services to provide customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in the analysis of referral sources and competitors in an assigned territory to contribute towards the overall business planning and strategies to meet census goals for the hospital.
- Marketing cross functionally with colleagues from other healthcare entities to build partnerships and establish a network of resources and referrals.
- Responsible for all public relations and media relations duties include writing and distributing news releases, public service announcements, and social media.
- Engaging the contacts within local media which resulted in a significant increase in local exposure, including establishing health care personnel as reliable local sources for healthcare news and feature article reporters.