Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : A proven merchandiser with a strong marketing and ecommerce background; deep expertise in product management, digital marketing, and merchandising; all within the consumer retail. Held category management position at an established Fortune 500 company as well as start- up environment experience. Continually brings unique aspect to the table of multi-faceted experience in ecommerce, search, and online marketing.
Skills : Bi-lingual-Spanish; Effective Communicator; Extremely.
- Assisted with mobile user acquisition campaigns across multiple platforms and partners including Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn Analyzed data from AdWords under the direction of Paid Search manager to spot trends and make suggestions.
- Executed SQL queries to retrieve the data for data analysis and reporting.
- Wrote complex SQL queries like Joins, Update, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Reports.
- Configured web analytics tools, tracking conversion goals, events and marketing campaigns.
- Monitored and analyzed website conversion funnels and visitors' behavior.
- Created technical specifications and mock-ups for new landing pages.
- Coordinated design, engineering and digital marketing teams.
Sr. Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Business management professional with over 10 years of experience in both the private and public sectors. Proven skills in marketing, product development, project management and trade shows. Diversified skills include client relations, employee supervision, analytic analysis and administrative support. Excellent phone, interpersonal and digital communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Written Communication, Research, Organizational .
- Managed all communications with our external sales network (Dealers) through our Project Coordinators and Sales Mangers.
- Communication avenues included but were not limited to: sales meetings.
- Directed all new product development from research through implementation: market research, prototyping, production timelines, samples, photography, pricing, specifications, web & print collateral generation, and advertisements.
- Provided product development assistance for our Supplies & Furnishings Division for products manufactured in our 150,000 square foot facility.
- Oversaw the research, obtainment, and updating for over 30 of Brodart Contract Furniture's State and National purchasing contract schedules.
- Ensured that our Project Coordinators were delivering a high level of service while managing costs.
- Managed all trade show activities for an average of 3 national and 10 state-level shows a year: product selection, promotions, staffing and post-show follow up initiatives.
Jr. Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : A graduate/reliable professional with valuable experience in dealing with day-to-day business operations; hardworking and flexible team player with excellent interpersonal, public speaking and communication skills. a quick learner and easily adaptable to suit varies work demands.
Skills : Video production and Final Cut Pro video editing. Graphic creation, management and printing supervision. Web and social media posting and scheduling.
- Provided direction and manage project team participants and relationships ensuring project teams are cohesive and operating to the project's objectives and priorities.
- Ensured the management and preparation of detailed project plans for all phases of the project from concept to post implementation service requirements.
- Ensured work effort is scoped, conduct and manage stakeholder and risk analyses, chair and produce minutes for meetings.
- Managed projects to the established scope, ensured Project Change Notifications are raised and approved where necessary.
- Maintained logs to track issues, action items, risks, queries & change management for the projects & follow up, as required.
- Reviewed project & project status files for integrity, accuracy & timeliness.
- Captured & reported on project metrics including time, schedule & cost, on a weekly, bi-weekly & monthly basis.
- Motivated the project team and maintain momentum of the project against background of changing and conflicting priorities Effectively deal with general queries/ issues from clients/candidates, resolving them in an agreed timescale.
Marketing Project Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Over 18 years of marketing experience. Created a broad scope of marketing materials and managed a variety of projects for companies ranging from start-up firms to high profile corporations. experience includes 6 years of marketing, administration and office leasing experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Skills : Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Branding, Copywriting, Content Creation, Social Media Marketing.
- Updated website content to include site selection and incentives service lines.
- Created lease abstracts, lease summaries, market analysis spreadsheets, proposals, LOI's, and commission agreements.
- Established best practices and benchmarks.
- Implemented improvements.
- Created presentations, market reports, case studies, proposal summaries, surveys, tour books, lease comps, webinars, and flyers.
- Managed listings on CoStar, LoopNet, and company website.
- Identified interns that can assist with research.
Marketing Project Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position that will allow to gain the knowledge and experience to be able to face the challenges of competitive situations and the ability to sustain success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Analysis, Excel, Facebook.
- Included event planning, logistics, distribution and preparation of meeting materials, communication, support agenda preparation, procurement of data/telecommunications equipment.
- Prepared requisitions for the purchase of office supplies and/or miscellaneous items.
- Maintained database of all corporate sponsorship events and meetings.
- Developed and implemented sporting and event ticket distribution.
- Assisted with preparation of presentational materials and supports budget management.
- Identified efficient work application and/or charts to improvements daily office needs and provide ongoing feedback to Executives.
- Provided administrative services for all Marketing departments.
- Acted as recording personnel in project meetings, to include the preparation and distribution of meeting minutes and summaries, and prepares correspondence, to include memos, letters, reports, presentations, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes.
Marketing Project Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Created and implemented corporate sponsorships and co-marketing programs with Consumer Packaged Goods companies.
Skills : Proficient In Excel, Word, Outlook, FrontPage, Access, PowerPoint, HTML, Acrobat And PageMaker.
- Responsible for large-scale corporate initiatives, such as licensing, vendor agreements and renewals.
- Created and distributed three e-newsletters.
- Maintained company information on vendor and government websites.
- Managed the project plan for the Trimester Schedule publication.
- Proofread and wrote copy for marketing projects including; proposals, flyers, company Internet and Intranet pages, and product campaigns.
- Started in the position of Account Executive, which included the following responsibilities: Cold called to generate new business.
- Developed training solutions for customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated and accomplished communications professional with 5 years of experience in marketing and public relations. A creative asset and team player with a passion for the event management field.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Public Relations, Project Management, Client Relations.
- Assisted in the development of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Created cross-promotion opportunities with partners.
- Served as a producer for marketing projects, including tracking and updating progress.
- Managed, executed and fulfilled promotions in social media platforms.
- Produced creative materials to support sales department.
- Off-site and on-site event planning, including display look and vendor coordination for expos and various events around the Wasatch front.
- Maintained strong customer and client relationships.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : Demonstrated talent building and leveraging customer relationships to drive sales growth. Highly competitive and ambitious professional with proven success in delivering world-class customer service and accelerating sales growth. Collaborative and communicative, skilled in clearly articulating expectations and holding people accountable to high performance standards. Recognized for ability to diffuse customer escalations and effectively manage diverse personalities in selling value-added products and services.
Skills : Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish Experienced in Salesforce Proficient with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Promoted from Senior Administrative Assistant in 2009 to coordinate timely project completion with project administrator and managers.
- Served as primary point of contact between clients and project teams throughout entire project lifecycle.
- Allocated resources to departments and managers based on need.
- Reported project status to client and project team.
- Drafted project organization/communication charts.
- Drove client retention and satisfaction by orchestrating annual Botanical Gardens Wine Tasting event for private banking clients.
- Revitalized employee morale following several months of layoffs due to Great Recession by planning events and outings both during and after work hours.
- Enabled management to recognize top performers by developing and implementing banker productivity recorder.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Marketing Project Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Created and managed purchase orders.
Enforced brand guidelines for the organization. Exceeded monthly sales goals. Provided customer service and collected on all sales made.
Skills : Marketing, Project Management, Process Improvement, Resource Management.
- Supported the delivery of a variety of marketing projects in a coordination capacity.
- Supported a strategic on-premise project implementing an ecommerce platform which provided online customer ordering, a channel for new product promotion along with industry support and guidance.
- Managed relationships with project stakeholders including engaging with commercial business sponsors and 3 party suppliers.
- Collated and reported updates on project progression and ensured risks, issues, and changes were captured, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Worked directly for the Beer Brand Director with responsibility for the co-ordination of an in-depth review of distribution, availability, range, space and price of the Foster's brand.
- Implemented an adapted project structure and governance framework to suit the marketing environment and ways of working.
- Facilitated project kick-off and planning workshops; coordinated regular review sessions ensuring research, dependencies and opportunities for further analysis were captured and managed cross work streams.
- Combined work stream findings into coherent project recommendations and presented high-level updates to leadership.
Marketing Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : Prepare for jobs in advance by staging materials in the appropriate areas
Coordinate the scheduling of product, space, and equipment with management
Skills : Inventory Management, Marketing, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Risk Management,retail Management.
- Provided hands-on technical expertise for gathering and analyzing user requirements for the implementation of Project Management standards and methodologies.
- Managed all communication with support teams and other Stakeholders for various Project Management activities to include identifying project support resources.
- Assisted managing and researching documentation and budget requirements and requirements for activities related to project.
- Requested For Proposal Develop weekly metrics to track project activities using Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint.
- Provided support to all support teams and answers to all queries relating to Project Management tasks and processes.
- Researched current market to implement solutions for best solutions Accomplishments Positive impact in quality assurance equilibrium.
- Used multitask, leadership, attention to detail, team player.