Marketing Team Leader Resume
Summary : Seeking to serve proficiency in sales, public relations and event planning to a renowned organization while working for community welfare and engagement initiatives.
Skills : Punctual, Adaptable, Positive Attitude, Team Player, Critical Thinker, Proactive, Loyal, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS X.
- Planed, maintained community relations, promoted public relations, and ensure proper use of in-store sign collateral, information, events, and demos.
- Implemented regional and global marketing programs within the store, and work with the Store Graphic Artist to create signage and promotional materials.
- Ensured a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Coordinated all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, in-store sign collateral, information, events and demos.
- Managed store marketing budgets and donations process.
- Measured, evaluated and analyzed programs as needed.
- Oversaw store-level merchandising, events, media store photo shoots.
- Worked with Regional Marketing, Store Leadership to define objectives, strategize & plan.
- Ket Store Leadership informed of all events that affect the department.
Bachelor In Marketing
Sr. Marketing Team Leader Resume
Summary : To help an organization in the digital marketing space achieve aggressive growth via skills and experience in digital and direct marketing, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : Administrative, Marketing, Coaching.
- Established strategic and tactical direction for the Marketing team by leading the planning and execution of holistic marketing programs designed to drive sales and increase customer engagement.
- Partnered with 8 sub-teams to breakdown store's quarterly sales goals into achievable week-to-week objectives.
- Communicated actionable information to stakeholders about opportunities or requirements from global office, regional leadership, and vendors.
- Ensured product recall information is understood by impacted team and available for customers.
- Addressed and resolved service complaints.
- Provided oversight and direction for onsite and external Events, Grants, and Sponsorships.
- Selected, scheduled, trained, and managed team for Holiday E-Store.
Jr. Marketing Team Leader Resume
Objective : To advance career by attaining a marketing position within the community, Recognized in Region for highly efficient billing & close-out process.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Marketing.
- Oversaw all marketing efforts for the store including special events, advertising, in-store signage and social media.
- Implemented, supported and educated store on all national and regional marketing programs.
- Created integrate marketing programs at the local store level.
- Planed, organized and executed all outside sponsorships and in-store events.
- Established and maintained store's social media pages through various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp.
- Managed store marketing and donation budgets.
- Oversaw the hiring, training & performance reviews for store's marketing team members.
B.A. In Journalism
Marketing Team Leader III Resume
Objective : Strategic thinker and consultant - emphasis on brand growth through cost efficiencies, sustainable systems, customer interactions, and measurable ROI's.
Skills : Customer Service, SQL, Python, Customer Support, Technical Support, Marketing, Android, IOS, Data Entry, Desktop Support.
- Developed, planed, and ensured execution, communication of fully integrated marketing programs for each marketing window; manage all phases of marketing calendar planning for New York and Salt Lake City markets.
- Managed media flowchart; selecting offers, quantities, proofing and assure budgets are maintained.
- Primary creatived lead for all marketing initiatives; work in conjunction with internal teams and external partners to ensure deliverables are produced on-time and meet brand standards.
- Developed online ordering strategy including email blast offers and coupon offers.
- Developed pricing and promotional strategy for assigned markets.
- Managed all coupon code changes including code additions, deletions and price changes.
- Attended and actively participated in all co-op meetings while making recommendations based on market needs; act as conduit between company HQ and local Board of Directors.
B.S. In Marketing
Marketing Team Leader II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in which customer service, bookkeeping, personal, and general office skills will contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Computer Proficiency - Typing 70+ WPM, Word Processing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Spreadsheets.
- Selected to take over the new store opening of Henderson, NV (55,000 sq.
- Managed the transition of the Tustin Jamboree relocation to its new 65,000 sq.
- Supervised a team of 8 including assistants, demo specialists and graphic designers.
- Oversaw the execution of a new Concierge Program and Healthy Eating Program.
- Developed a pivotal marketing promotion for a new raw food venue with local partner Jenny Ross of 118 Degrees, a first of its kind partnership in Southern Pacific region.
- Directed all marketing and community relations efforts in Tustin and Henderson, NV stores.
- Executed store, regional, and national programs, store tours, in and out of store events, community partnerships and all other marketing events.
BS In Liberal Arts
Marketing Team Leader I Resume
Summary : Managed local field testing and communicate market feedback to the Strategy & Insights team. Tracked competitive movement in the market including pricing surveys, print activity and local sponsorship activation.
Skills : Excel, Quickbooks, Fuel Pack, Cougar Mountain, Microsoft Office.
- Worked for this company in a retail outlet, assisting customers with new or current cable services.
- Progressed to the Customer Service Dept.
- Received complaints, or selling services for new or upgrade accounts.
- Progressed to the Marketing Dept., which in this position trained telemarketers, door to door salesman, and outdoor auditors.
- Started training cable installers, technicians, and phone customer service reps.
- Oversaw budget planning and tracking for assigned markets.
- Managed creative design, developed content, and messaging adhering to brand voice for all internal and external communications. Budgeting and event performance reporting, including sales analysis and roi.
Assistant Marketing Team Leader Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Marketing Team Leader with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Representation, Negotiation.
- Built a highly efficient and impactful marketing team to open Lake Norman's first Whole Foods Market, a store that exceeded expectations with first year projected sales of $20 million+.
- Developed valuable relationships within the community, including one with a local non-profit that was recognized and reinforced by the co-CEO.
- Analyzed shopping trends, evaluated competition, and organized customer advisory panels to grow sales and improve the overall customer experience.
- Took pride in promoting company missions and values to customers and employees through open, honest conversation inside and outside of the store.
- Served as a brand manager by ensuring that all print and digital media adhered to brand standards and served to further company missions.
- Coordinated promotional events within the store as well as off-site and in the media to promote health and wellness.
- Managed the store marketing budget and donation and sponsorship process.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Marketing Team Leader Resume
Objective : Types 75+ WPM Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite Sold company products and services on phone, web marketplaces, and in person.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Data Entry, Team Building And Leadership.
- Interviewed potential sales representatives.
- Trained new reps to improve sales skills and marketing tactics.
- Included door to door sales for AT&T UVERSE cable, internet and home phone in the Chicagoland area.
- Trained and developed own marketing team, and consistently hit sales targets and exceeded expectations.
- Used Strong sales, and communication skills are a must for position.
- Created a training document for regional leadership to use as tool for store openings and new marketing team leaders.
- Managed all aspects of social media--starting conversations, building awareness, and seeking out opportunities to be active in the community.
- Oversaw budget planning and tracking for assigned markets.
Marketing Team Leader/Executive Resume
Objective : Senior Leader and Profit Driven Operations Professional with 17+ years result driven expertise in rapidly growing start-ups, food, beverage, and retail organizations. Proven expertise in streamlining operational efficiencies in multi-site organizations to attain predetermined targets with optimal realization, consolidation of market presence, market share, positioning and penetration.
Skills : Customer Service, Marketing Research, Event Planning, Training, Public Speaking/Presenting.
- Maximized sales and profit contributions of the brands, by developing marketing initiatives, employed innovative promotional strategies and ensured brand is appropriately represented and portrayed in the market.
- Built partnerships with Community, Non-Profits, and Local Businesses.
- Partnered with local non-profit organizations: i.e.
- Raised money for non-profits and increased store sales simultaneously.
- Dressed as the Chick-Fil-A cow mascot during promotions and events.
- Procured a large customer base for business insurance providers such as All State, Nationwide and Prudential.
- Responsible for southwest florida regional marketing, communications, public relations, and event management.
Marketing Team Leader Resume
Summary : Excel at developing and overseeing an integrated marketing strategy, inclusive of advertising and creative development, to support a company's brand, mission and goals. Extensive experience in marketing for membership based and retail businesses, with a focus on developing acquisition, retention and sales strategy based on market research and ROI. - Extensive background in community relations, donations management, and event organization. Excel at creating new systems to improve efficiencies.
Skills : Marketing Strategy (6 years), Digital Marketing (2 years).
- Developed and implemented store marketing strategy, inclusive of PR, social media, digital/website, graphic design, marketing collateral production both in-house and outsourced, events, strategic partnership and community relationship building, donations program, brand management, and communications and content development.
- Utilized market research and analytics to develop targeted marketing strategies.
- Created systems to measure ROI of strategies to boost customer acquisition, retention and sales.
- Managed a team of 4 to 6 direct reports, including graphic designers, event planners, and community relations managers, with a focus on individual growth as well as team success.
- Implemented and managed the holiday order call center, managing a seasonal team of 20+ staff.
- Developed systems to improve marketing operations inclusive of budget management, donation management, and design team workflow.
- Oversaw donations program and community relations with the goal of driving sales and event attendance as well as a positive public image.
- Tracked record of success led to the opportunity to open the new Columbia MD location, requiring the foundational development of marketing strategies and community relations.
Master's In Marketing