Master Production Scheduler Resume
Headline : Results-driven, versatile Master Production Scheduler with 15+ years experience in Production Scheduling including Material Requirements Planning, Forecasts and Capacity planning for fast-paced manufacturing environments. Released work orders and Tracked Work-In-Process to ensure completion on timely matter.
Skills : Combination of 17+ years in aerospace management, MRP/ERP.
- Created monthly and weekly disaggregate production plan by SKU based on orders and forecasted regional demand and production capability and capacity.
- Developed and executed production plans to meet or exceed 95% service level.
- Optimized production based on business strategies and policies.
- Effectively worked with all levels of the organization to execute production plan (business managers, logistics, operations, demand planners, material planners).
- Developed and executed against 10year operations plan for a new product from development through commercialization.
- Acted as key interface with sales, demand management, supply chain, and production to meet or exceed customer CTQ's.
- Managed global inventory health at plant location and regional warehouses to satisfy internal and external customers.
BS In Chemical Engineering
Sr. Master Production Scheduler Resume
Summary : A challenging position within the Manufacturing, Materials or Supply Chain operations, where can utilize and enhance skills. Seeking a potential of advancement while offering expertise to help make the company succeed as a whole.
Skills : Sales operations management, global sales CRM Solutions, sales metric tools, marketing.
- Developed and maintained the production build plans.
- Performed forecasting, Master Planning and Production Scheduling for Veeco MBE operations in St.
- Contacted vendors for materials we have on open PO's.
- Prioritized and Scheduled orders based on customer/sales needs and objectives.
- Proactively transformed corporate scheduling strategy from build to order to build to forecast and grew revenues 2400% by reducing factory throughput .
- Developed lean scheduling policies to minimize costs and maximize DTP.
- Supported and worked with fabrication supervisor to determine capabilities of our shop.
BA In Business
Jr. Master Production Scheduler Resume
Objective : Over 24 years of subject matter expertise managing Aerospace hardware/software development programs and public works infrastructure construction projects using MS Project (8 years) and Primavera (16 years) in Project Planning & Control creating resource loaded program and project critical path baseline schedules and delivering quality project completions, safely, on time on budget.
Skills : VBA, Microsoft Office, Excel Power User, MS Access, SAP, Supply Chain Management, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Inventory Management.
- Responsible for scheduling production orders for the daily and weekly operations of 60% of work centers at the Troy facility.
- Run and processed ten primary assigned MRPs on a daily basis while continually managing stocking levels for work in process components, and finished goods.
- Developed and issued executable production schedules for assigned MRP's while maximizing facility revenues and optimizing available resources to meet customer service level goals.
- Actively managed capacities to assist in evaluating the required over-time needed based on current work load.
- Run dispatched for all work centers to evaluate current and past due load, in comparison to current work schedules.
- Guided Distribution Planners and other B-Line sites on entering STPO demand from Troy with proper delivery dates.
- Coordinated with production supervisors and production workers on a daily basis on status of work in process, any issues with inventory or missing material, or manpower allocations.
Bachelor Of Science
Master Production Scheduler III Resume
Objective : Equipped with a 20-year background in leading process improvement initiatives at pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food, defense and energy facilities. Implements new business processes and technology using lean manufacturing principles. Results oriented professional with a record of substantial bottom-line accomplishments in supply chain and operations management.
Skills : Ms Word, Power Point, MRP, Customer Service.
- Used sales forecasts to create production schedules for business units.
- Drive improvement during daily GEMBA walk to collaborate on manpower needs over the next 24 hours.
- Maintained personal and plant-wide safety goals.
- Communicated with customer service representatives and or the customers as far as changes to a job, information about a job, and planned and actual ship dates of product to the customer.
- Coordinated jobs through marketing, engineering drafting and production consistent with plant capacities, customer requirements, and raw material availability.
- Created reports and queries to enhance jobscope to suit the specific manufacturing environment.
- Reviewed parts with engineering, fabrication manager and purchasing that can be produced in-house versus outside.
Bachelor Of Science
Master Production Scheduler II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in Materials Management Purchasing with increase responsibility and growth potential.
Skills : Materials Management, Production And Inventory Control Supervision, Production Planning, Master Scheduling.
- Responsible for Master Scheduling, forecasting production, and expediting materials to meet customer delivery dates.
- Responsible for Supervising and Coordinating all components and finished good impute transactions into computer system J.
- Responsible for setting up procedures on Inventory Control, Manufacturing Coordinator for various products lines.
- Met with subcontractor on a daily basis to address issues hindering schedules and performance.
- Supervised / Coordinated for 3 inventory control clerks.
- Responsible for buying MRO through MRP / PRP.
- Worked closely with shipping and receiving to maintain inventory counts and monitor movement of product within the facility as well as off-site.
Master Production Scheduler I Resume
Summary : Business professional with ten years of progressive responsibility in production planning, logistics and materials management. Exceptional experience in preparing master schedules and inventory control management in a batch manufacturing environment. Ability to solve issues for multiple projects with an outstanding knowledge of the processes and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Computer literacy skills.
- Promoted through increasingly responsible positions, ultimately to Production Scheduling Manager; with strategic planning; operating leadership; decision making, and; problem solving responsibilities.
- Actively lead the firm's safety committee, taking initiative to analyze job safety and implement appropriate safety standards that comply with safety regulations.
- Led the planning department through accelerated growth and expansion, consistently achieving/surpassing inventory costs and profit objectives.
- Successfully managed the inventory of both raw materials and finished goods, utilizing just-in- time delivery to reduce carrying costs and maximize profitability.
- Introduced initiatives to utilize rail transportation that reduced our largest customer's freight costs by up to $25,000 per month while enhancing company profitability by increasing plant productivity with the elimination of 16 truck loadings per month.
- Managed forecast requirements for the master production schedule while analyzing inventory needs and developing replenishment plans to meet rapidly expanding customer demands and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with the IT Architect to develop reporting tools to track production metrics.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Master Production Scheduler Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a challenging and stimulating environment with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word,excel,powerpoint And Project, SAP, MRP.
- Responsible for evaluating program material, assembly and testing milestones including analyzing and coordinating material requirements based on program milestone dates.
- Maintained master schedule and produced reports for material procurement, assembly and test status of all projects within the program.
- Utilized MES, ERP and other systems to determine and status material requirements for progress of schedule.
- Worked closely with buyers and others to ensure parts are procured in a timely manner and any issues are resolved to support program milestones.
- Defined and communicated procurement, assembly, test and quality priorities to support program milestones dates.
- Provided daily/weekly/monthly material assembly and test status reports.
- Took the initiative to review Bill of Materials (BOM) for engineering, qualifying and production requirements due to issues with SAP implementation and data conversion.
Associate Master Production Scheduler Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic and professional individual with years of solid industry experience in management. Dependable and demonstrated ability to achieve high productivity standards and quality of work. Effective team leader with the proven ability to manage resources efficiently, drive productivity, and ensure on-time deliveries.
Skills : Advanced with Microsoft Excel, excellent with pivot tables, extracted data, numerous formula types.
- Ensured all schedule orders submitted per specified schedule.
- Avoided material shortages through research and planning.
- Avoided production delays in coordination with materials planners.
- Optimized utilization of labor and materials to forecast long-term production schedules.
- Performed weekly requirement evaluations in coordination with material operations and planning teams.
- Ensured schedule regulation compliance with performance indicators.
- Monitored and altered production schedule to avoid delays as needed.
Master Production Scheduler/Specialist Resume
Summary : To work in an engaging position where have the opportunity to make positive changes and grow with the business.
Skills : Background encompasses formal education and practical.
- Created a functional production schedule from weekly demand sent by production planning group.
- Worked with production planning and manufacturing to establish and maintain accurate production rates and establish effective item run quantities.
- Tracked weekly schedule compliance and document reasons for deviations.
- Collaborated with Material Planning to determine the correct path forward regarding potential component shortages.
- Collaborated with manufacturing, material planning, production planning and customer service to maintain 98.5% customer service level.
- Evaluated the production schedule daily and address any constraints based on performance.
- Addressed potential component shortages and make production schedule adjustments as needed.
- Organized production schedule to maximize output and meet plant OEE goal of 72.5%.
Master Production Scheduler Resume
Summary : Worked in the manufacturing field for nearly all of employment years with an emphasis in production planning and scheduling. Acquired a vast amount of business knowledge working with managers, vendors and customers. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with executive and business audiences. Enjoy being a part of a team effort that strives to be effective in problem solving and improving processes.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher & Encompix 9.4.
- Conducted a daily schedule meeting with all dept heads coordinate activities between Production Planner, support personnel, materials, and manufacturing.
- Researched and maintained material inventory accuracy.
- Researched material shortages and have disposition done accordingly.
- Researched and corrected discrepancies in inventory.
- Generated paperwork for material being moved to MRB for disposition.
- Assisted Engineering with material needed for evaluation.
- Researched material shortage.
- Assisted manufacturing with any material issues.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.