Medical Billing Resume
Summary : Seeking Medical Billing position requiring medical billing/medical claims experience as well as excellent customer service and communication skills.
Skills : Medical Office/Billing, SNF Medical Billing.
- Held and was in the Environmental Services department.
- Assisted the residents with meals, transported them to in house appointments with therapy, beauty or barber appointments, activities, and shopping.
- Enjoyed this position for a year before bidding into the next position.
- Worked in a craft room.
- Fluctuated between working one on one with the residents to working in much larger groups.
- Processed behind the Social Rehab Leader was that of "craft therapy".
- Developed crafts based on each individual resident's abilities (some immobile, some hard of hearing, sight impaired, mentally challenged), acquire the appropriate materials, and help the resident to accomplish the craft n a successful manner that would then include selling the finished craft.
Sr. Medical Billing Resume
Summary : An outgoing Medical Billing Specialist with a passion for the healthcare industry and solving complex problems. Bringing integrity, expertise, and positive attitude to a company with growth potential.
Skills : Management, Medi-Coding.
- Committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children.
- Posted payments and adjustments received daily on NextGen software.
- Prepared lock-box batches for daily posting.
- Ensured balancing occurs on daily payments and printed reports.
- Posted denials/correspondence on a daily basis.
- Posted refunds, recoupments, and credit balances.
- Identified and adjusted unbalanced accounts of unapplied co-payments.
- Worked contractual adjustments, deductibles, co-payments and patient out of pocket responsibilities.
- Entered patient, insurance, secondary insurance, Medicare, and Medical payments.
Jr.Medical Billing Resume
Objective : Energetic, Registered Medical Billing seeking employment within an organization that will allow to utilize skills to become an invaluable member of your team.
Skills : General Office Procedures, Data Entry, Medical Billing.
- Verified accuracy of billing date and revise and errors.
- Prepared itemized statements bills invoice a,d really order amount die for items purchased oe services rendered.
- Reviewed purchase order, change slips a,d hospital records.
- Computed amount due.
- Preferred bookkeeping duties including posting to ledgers and accounts.
- Managed claims and prepared paper work and documents.
- Followed all rules, regulations, and procedures.
Medical Billing I Resume
Objective : Looking for a full time Medical Billing position in the medical field to best utilize knowledge and skills. 20 years of experience in the medical office and Home Health/Hospice fields.
Skills : Accountant/Bookkeeping, Customer Service.
- Sets account alerts based on patient remainder balances, delinquencies on payment plans or balance sent to collections.
- Changes responsibility for a given transaction.
- Balances on collection criteria and codes for an individual or groups of accounts.
- Prepares UB92's and HCFA 1500 forms for billing by electronic submission or by mail.
- Responsible for ICD-9 and CPT coding from physicians for patient visits.
- Contacts insurance company for payment of patient bills.
- Collects on past-due accounts from patient after insurance has paid.
- Works with untimely accounts.
Medical Billing II Resume
Headline : To work for a company that will utilize current skills as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Receptionist, Medicoding.
- Provided Insurance Collections on unpaid and denied claims.
- Filed corrected claims and sending appeals to the insurances when necessary.
- Processed mail and correspondence by posting rejections to accounts and sending medical records or other necessary information when requested by insurances.
- Processed Bankruptcy notices, Attorney request and returned mail.
- Accessed various insurances websites as well as client portals on a daily basis for claims information and submitting appeals and information online when necessary.
- Provided manager with daily reports for the clients.
- Processed payment's for most of the client's that worked on.
Medical Billing III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, dependable Health Information Professional. Proven ability to initiate appropriate action, follow instruction and carry out tasks in an efficient manner. Proficient in Assessing Medical Records, accurately Coding Information and Properly Filing Records and documents according to standard filing procedures.
Skills : Typing 70 Wpm, Typing from Dictation/Transcription, Microsoft Office.
- Opens Outpatient Episode Preliminary Case Evaluations on LA County IS system.
- Closes Outpatient Episodes through company Exym software program.
- Provides great customer service.
- Verifies Medi-cal eligibility through the Medi-cal online website or through phone communication and post authorization on individual patient accounts for billing.
- Reviews E-mHUB for retrieval of patient information not provided to therapist in evaluation and consultation.
- Reviews emails and attend to chart request to be reviewed by clinicians, prepare new charts for new patient intake evaluations with proper documents.
- Checks in and check out charts for clinicians.
- Scans paper work to be uploaded to new electronic data system for paperless charts.
- Prepares claims for primary billing.
Asst. Medical Billing Resume
Objective : Worked as a medical billing and financial counselor in the medical field. Trained in medical transcription.
Skills : Customer Service, Courteous Demeanor, Strong Client Relations.
- Filed personal medical claims and verifying all personal and insurance information.
- Filed appeals when necessary.
- Spoke with the clients as needed.
- Follow up all claims in a timely manner.
- Worked with Healthcare and Blue Cross.
- Helped as many clients as possible, along with the insurance companies.
- Kept the patients happy so they will remain a patient.
Associate Medical Billing Resume
Headline : Medical Billing are the professionals who translate medical procedures into codes that can be translated by payers, other medical coders, and various medical facilities. Medical Office Billing handle patient billing, coordinate insurance reimbursement of care providers, and transmit coded patient treatment information to payers and other recipients.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided telephone support and customer service regarding processing of claims for payment.
- Sorted and filed weekly claims once entered for processing.
- Mailed monthly invoices.
- Opened and or closed office as needed.
- Trained new customer on procedure for filling out paperwork and completing claims online.
- Contacted clients about past due invoices.
- Processed corrections for errors with state processing.
- Compiled paperwork and data for the Attorney General's office for audit requests.
Lead Medical Billing Resume
Summary : Focused, self-motivated, and a detailed oriented individual developing skills in coding principles and guidelines. Additional strengths include: friendly, always willing to learn new information.
Skills : Management, Billing.
- Maintained patient confidentiality by verifying HIPAA.
- Communicated in a respectful and courteous manner at all times.
- Responded to questions and offer solutions to resolve patient accounts Work with the caller to provide a thorough and complete understanding about: The billing process Co-payments, coinsurance and deductibles Non-covered charges Explanations of Benefits and Personal Health Statements Payments to the subscriber Collect outstanding balances via credit card or electronic check.
- Placed callers on budget plans Recall accounts from collections - when required Document complaints thoroughly Verify and update patient accounts with correct billing, emergency contact and insurance information.
- Replied to emails Be punctual and productively work the entire shift.
- Provided feedback to supervisor about types of calls received Assist in working patient correspondence when needed Actively participate in meetings and educational programs in an effort to improve both individual and team quality and effectiveness.
- Reviewed medical procedures as documented by physicians.
Medical Billing Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Medical Billing position utilizing skills and experience with customer service.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Billing, Accounts Receivable.
- Followed up with insurance companies to inquire on rejected insurance claims.
- Monitored unpaid patient payments.
- Performed all insurance related clerical duties including filing all claims.
- Verified patient account information.
- Answered incoming calls from patients and insurance carriers.
- Cross-trained to assist the front desk with scheduling patient appointments and registration.
- Posted insurance and patient payments.