Membership Representative Resume
Summary : Very energetic, dedicated hard worker, team player. Experienced in hospitality, inventory, transportation, and logistics.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Implements mission selling program to increase engagement of all members.
- Operates, updates and reviews Daxco Database management software to track data accuracy.
- Performs monetary and credit card transactions to process initial payment for membership and YMCA services Handle all monetary transactions according to protocols to ensure "batches" balance with transactions.
- Provides exceptional customer service at the front desk "Welcome Center".
- Effectively resolves member concerns and complaints.
- Assists branch staff in resolving issues with members throughout the branch.
- Assists other staff in providing highest quality customer service by problem solving effectively as a member of the branch team.
Sr. Membership Representative Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable in the field of Kinesiology, Physical Education, Health, and Exercise Science. Able to apply knowledge in real world situations. Equipped to work in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of the educational experience. Easily trained, quick learner, reliable, hardworking, organized, and dedicated team player who listens and communicates well with others. Passionate about mental and physical health and implementing creative ideas to encourage people to accomplish goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office/Microsoft Excel/Cashier/Inventory/Payroll.
- Worked as a customer service representative for six years on selling youth, family, and adult memberships to the community.
- Recognized for work ethic and selling 30 memberships in one month.
- Responsible for all aspects of membership and program enrollment process to accept, input, and transfer high volume of funds into the system.
- Performed opening and closing duties of the facility.
- Created and promoted Parent's Night Out program that offers a nanny service to families for a night that included crafts, activities, and themed events.
- Reorganized previous existing child care service and developed it into an educational, informative, and active learning environment for children of all ages.
- Responsible for creating a monthly and weekly themed calendar/lesson plan for staff.
Jr. Membership Representative Resume
Objective : To secure a permanent full-time position where hard work and dependability can help employer be more profitable as well as further own career. To learn new systems and ways of doing things.
Skills : Developing Wellness Programs, Outreach Coordination.
- Greets all members and guests who enter the facility.
- Ensures proper identification is used to access the facility.
- Communicates all policies and procedures to patrons in regards to access control, sales, and registrations.
- Answers questions guests and members may have about our facility, memberships, or programs and services.
- Keeps a clean and presentable workspace.
- Ability to handles and counts money while reconciling money drawers.
- Sells merchandise properly through Point of Sale (POS).
- Takes payments for membership sales, guest passes, facility rentals, programs and services.
Membership Representative I Resume
Objective : Membership Representative experience in the sales, political, and restaurant industries. And because of other life experiences have knowledge of other industries including labor and landscaping. Positive energetic individual that is fully confident under stress in just about any situation.
Skills : Customer Service, Bilingual.
- Conducts interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of prospective members -
- Sells and renews a variety of programs and facility memberships.
- Greets every person who walks through the doors by name; Build relationships with members - Hand out locker keys and towels -Monitor the locker rooms as required.
- Monitors membership cards and members' use of facilities.
- Looks up accounts and account information for members.
- Looks up program offerings and prices.
- Explains the optional payment plans for membership -Set up statement billing.
- Keeps informed of all branch activities & schedules.
- Secures change for cash box.
Membership Representative II Resume
Headline : Communicate with stakeholders from multiple departments to gather requirements, creating new detailed project plans for existing processes within established task management platforms.
Skills : Computer Literate, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suites.
- Managed activities for 3-5 employees and support personnel with store duties, customer service, and drawer balance.
- Processed monetary transactions, and provided a superior customer service experience.
- Maintained accurate drawer balances and used appropriate ethical and legal standards regarding bank regulations.
- Established efficient work practices to prioritize job requirements and utilized time management to meet company goals.
- Cultivated the highest quality of leadership skills to ensure all employees were working efficiently.
- Employed effective communication skills to employees under immediate supervision.
- Provided knowledge of current computer updates, and communicated any changes to employees.
- Developed a line of communication between supervisor and employee.
- Utilized motivational communication as a catalyst to promote synergy and cohesion.
Membership Representative III Resume
Summary : Independently motivated, extremely organized, able to maintain focus on multiple deadlines at once, and able to communicate tactfully with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management, Fine Dining, Sales.
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the Y and on the phone contributing to member retention.
- Greets and assists all members, potential members, program participants and staff in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and to the YMCA.
- Assists existing and prospective members regarding their individual membership needs.
- Provides membership and program information and requirements in an accurate and courteous manner.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Schedules court reservations, provide rental equipment and sell YMCA merchandise.
- Applies all YMCA policies dealing with member services 9.
Asst. Membership Representative Resume
Objective : To secure a position with an organization that will lead to a mutually beneficial and long term career relationship.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Suites.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Triages resulting rework to appropriate staff.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with contract.
- Processes claim referrals, new claim handoffs, nurse reviews, complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals (member/provider) via target system.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with credentialing and re-credentialing issues.
- Responds to requests received from Aetna's Law Document Center regarding litigation; lawsuits.
- Handles extensive file review requests.
- Assists in preparation of complaint trend reports.
Associate Membership Representative Resume
Headline : Result oriented, self-starter, highly motivated, detailed oriented, well organized, focused, team player. Analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : MS Office, Medical Terminology, MS.
- Performs group rate audits and process group rate renewals.
- Responsible for group enrollment, billing activities, and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Verifies enrollment status make changes to records.
- Determines eligibility.
- Processes group rate renewal.
- Audits group rates.
- Supports Implementation of new groups.
- Analyzes data bases to extract information for eligibility purposes.
Lead Membership Representative Resume
Summary : Communicating goals, results, and feedback; ensuring updated signage; ensuring all marketing collateral and
signage related to membership programs are up to date; and completing and maintaining required documentation and forms.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Database Administration,.
- Assisted members in their account, answering any questions regaurding:
- Researched claims that members were calling in regaurds to, making sure claims were processed according to there benefits l Sent claims for adjustments as well as preformed some deductible reviews.
- Reached out to some providers or Brokers in regards to members inquiries.
- Processed payments for premiums as well as checked payments to make sure applied correctly to plans.
- Reversed and managed bills in certain occasions.
- Explained members benefits as far as deductible, Out Of Pockets, what is covered and how much is covered under there health plans.
- Checked on Members prescriptions making sure there are no special requirements to be able to obtain.
Membership Representative Resume
Headline : Membership Representative is responsible for enrollment, billing activities and/or maintaining assigned accounts. Membership Representative must be able to successfully perform all the duties of the Membership Rep
Skills : Microsoft Office, Exercise Testing And Perscription, Research, Academic Writing.
- Responds to incoming calls and may initiate outgoing calls Providing customer service to plan members, providers and employer groups by answering benefit questions Resolving issues and educating callers.
- Verifies enrollment status, makes changes to records, researches and resolves enrollment system rejections; Addresses a variety of enrollment questions or concerns received by phone or mail.
- Responsible for all billing and delinquency processes for assigned groups.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of the membership and billing function.
- Responds to inquiries concerning enrollment processes.
- Maintains enrollment database.
- Orders Identification Cards.
- Determines eligibility and applies contract language for each case assigned.
- Performs error output resolution for electronic eligibility and processes error discrepancy list.