Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented accountant with a demonstrated track record with over 10 years' experience in the preparation and analysis of financial reports to summarize and forecast financial situation. Highly skilled within numerous financial management systems that will support achievement of the overall financial goals and strategies.
Skills : Business, Accounts Receivable.
- Managed group billing disputes, and prepare necessary journal entries to adjust and correct errors or issue rebates.
- Balanced accounts weekly, mail out daily and monthly statements.
- Review all accounts to make sure payments and /or deposits are applied.
- Processed refunds for daily advance deposit cancellations.
- Processed advance deposit and reservation charges.
- Processed daily front desk interface and all restaurant/bar charges.
- Prepared and submit weekly Honors billing to HR.
- Recorded daily approval checks by the department in the daily tracking spreadsheet.
Sr. Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Summary : Multi faceted individual with experience in month end, financial analysis and accounting. Eager to learn new aspects of finance and accounting. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
Skills : Excel, Word, Peoplesoft, Adobe, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables.
- Enter customer payments into Syteline ERP system on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all cash is posted for month end reconciliation process.
- Track all the money that is received daily and prepare any deposits of checks that come in.
- Prepare a detail aging report and all past due accounts for management.
- Responsible for contacting customers by email or phone that are more than 31 days delinquent to secure payment.
- Work with plant associates to retrieve POD and BOL forms for customers in order to receive payments from customers.
- Preparing Statements for customers to ensure promptness of payments.
- Process any credit or debit memos for customers after research has been completed.
- Manage and resolve customer inquiries Prepare journal entries for month end.
Jr. Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Summary : Seasoned Accountant with expertise in preparing financial statements, monitoring daily cash transactions and recording all financial activity for small to medium sized businesses. Experience in budgeting and recruited and cultivated a first-rate team of financial support professionals.
Skills : Costpoint, MS Excel, Billing, FAR/DFAR, Government Contracts.
- Analyze billing files and cost data from Costpoint and legacy sources.
- Review contract documents to determine or verify billable costs, appropriate indirect rate application, and compliance with FARs and other regulations.
- Prepare final invoices and supporting documentation for AR closeout packages on T&M, CPAF, CPFF, FP, and hybrid contracts both government and commercial customers.
- Prepare progress payment billings of MRC's largest contract using Costpoint.
- Submit and track invoices through WAWF or other government invoicing systems.
- Perform special analytical projects to support government customer audits, deobligations, and canceling funds.
- Prepare AR journal entries, credit memos, and other adjustments as required 9.
BS In Accounting
Accounts Receivable Accountant III Resume
Summary : Performance-driven accounting specialist eager to contribute effective research and analysis, financial control and reporting talents toward providing quantifiable results in accuracy Account.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick Books, Deltek Costpoint, Oracle.
- Generate monthly General Market, Agency, Client and Network accounting invoices for over (247) accounts.
- Preparation and issuance of monthly Memo Billing for (20) networks.
- Preparation and submission of monthly revenue reports compiling.
- Preparation, review, and posting of month-end journal entries.
- Monthly cash receipt reconciliation/daily electronic deposits for Network accounting.
- Responsible for the collections of outstanding commission balances with a high level of success.
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts receivable trade accounts.
Diploma In Business
Accounts Receivable Accountant II Resume
Objective : Accounts Receivable Representative is a key member of the Accounting team. Verifying accounts by reconciling transactions; investigates and resolves discrepancies.
Skills : Accounts Payble Processor, Accounts Clerk.
- Prepared and distributed invoices to sponsor organizations Performed collections for the Business Development Center and, collected and tracked payments from third-party payees.
- Prepared and tracked redemption of vouchers for students to use at the bookstore Met with students and sponsors, entered data into the computer system, prepared bills, and established mailing dates.
- Answered to team members, prepared reports, and troubleshot problems Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations.
- Managed all aspects of accounts receivable including invoicing, daily cash receipts, deposits, credit card processing and settling agents grievances.
- Resolve maintenance agreement billing disputes, managed & exceeded monthly collection goals.
- Prepared supporting documentation and explanations for the annual audit process.
- Provided customer service to external clients by serving as the primary point of contact for all invoice related inquiries.
Accounts Receivable Accountant I Resume
Headline : An advanced Accounts Receivable Accountant position utilizing over two decades of experience in customer service, office administration and accounting.
Skills : MAS 90, MAS 200, Ultra Care, Peachtree, Word and Excel.
- Assisted in the transition to and the development of a new computerized billing and accounting system.
- Developed spreadsheets to automate many office procedures that had previously been done manually.
- Posted cash receipts to clients' accounts, prepared bank deposits.
- Balanced daily cash report generated from an on-air auction program.
- Balanced weekly and monthly receivable reports.
- Generated trial reports to audit, post, and correct billing errors.
- Created, printed and notarized invoices and monthly statements for four radio stations billing in excess of $3.5 million annually.
- Managed and maintained the client database and company accounts lists.
Accounts Receivable Accountant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented, professional individual with over fifteen years of diversified experience in Customer Relations, Credit & Collections, Accounts Receivable, and Finance.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Collections, Credit, Customer Service, Great Plains, SAP, CRM Software, Salesforce, Finance.
- Managed billing queue and invoicing for both domestic and international customers.
- Maintained close relationship with sales and customer service departments, to provide excellent customer service.
- Daily cash deposits, posting, application, and credit card payment processing.
- Assisted with monthly A/R closing, including fx revaluation.
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of bank operating account and lockbox.
- Processing and reconciliation of credit memos and invoices using Great Plains system.
- Dunning and collection for $7M account receivable portfolio, with escalation as necessary.
- Research and analysis of billing discrepancies, special projects, and audits.
- Maintained customer sales tax exemption certificate file.
Asst. Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Objective : Receive a challenging position as an Accountant. Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances.
Skills : Accounting, Marketing, Banking, Analysis.
- Responsible for processing, tracking, and resolving outstanding payment issues.
- Prepared relevant general ledger account analyses and supported the monthly financial reporting process.
- Audited delinquent accounts to ensure maximum efforts had been taken before assigning bad debt status to an account.
- Made collection calls and processed invoices daily.
- Conducted account research and analysis.
- Prepared, balanced and maintained various reports including aging reports.
- Identified and executed the necessary process adjustments.
- Reconciled Accounts Receivable sub-ledger to the General Ledger.
- Interacted with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
Lead Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a Staff Accountant or Bookkeeper where extensive experience will be utilized to maximize company potential. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
Skills : WAWF, Fedpay, ITSS, OB10, IPP, Quickbooks.
- Worked closely with other staff members on a daily basis regarding issues or questions.
- Worked with Accounts Payable Department to ensure vendor invoices received match product ordered.
- Developed/negotiated/executed vendor agreements.
- Maintained positive vendor relationships.
- Identified improvement opportunities in purchasing and production processes.
- Processed credit card transactions and reconciliation.
- Performed research when needed to resolve variances.
- Deposited and posted cash receipts.
Diploma In Bookkeeping
Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume
Objective : Handled various accounting activities and have comprehensive knowledge on accounting practices and procedures with over 10 years of experience. Managed key responsibilities very well and earned appreciation from senior members of the team. Passionate about optimizing processes to drive overall improvements.
Skills : Great Plains Dynamics, Mas 90, Full Circle,Microsoft Office,including Exel,Outlook and Word,.
- Performed accounts receivable and other accounting functions according to established procedures or as directed by the senior accounting management.
- Recorded cash received in the general ledger.
- Worked closely with the Accounting Team to ensure all transactions are up to date and balanced.
- Responsible for month-end preparations including the booking of general ledger entries and reconciling to the bank accounts.
- Managed multiple responsibilities concurrently and communication of status directly to Controller and Senior Vice President of Finance.
- Provided numerous financial reports and charts to Senior Management to review containing foreign sales.
- Prepared reports on the status of credit and collections and other operating statements.
- Worked closely with the Royalties, Sales and Legal departments as needed to provide requested details as well as all other aspects of the music industry.
Bachelor Of Science