Mortgage Analyst Resume
Objective : An organized and detail oriented mortgage professional with more than 10 years' experience in the financial and customer service industries seeking a challenging opportunity in mortgage financing, loan processing and research specialization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Finance, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Accounting, Social Media Marketing.
- Accountable for timely creation of borrower loans for loan officers, and files for processors.
- Responsible for analyzing credit reports, including debt to income ratios, collections, defaults and credit worthiness.
- Specialized in entering manual loan applications.
- Submitted files from Loan Officers and prepared them for the Processors and/or Underwriters.
- Assembled welcome packages for borrowers upon loan approval.
- Trained and supervised subordinates in all Mortgage Analyst duties and Vendor Management Duties.
- Processed duties while keeping work load to a minimum and readily supervise and assist subordinates.
Bachelor In BBA
Sr. Mortgage Analyst Resume
Summary : Mortgage Professional/Customer Service Rep with 5+ years experience in the field. Familiar with running audit on mortgage documents, analyzing data, while ensuring error free production. Possesses strong communication skills, being to communicate on all levels, works well with others in a team environment, and is performance driven individual.
Skills : Analyst, Good communication skills.
- Provided appropriate mortgage loan recommendations.
- Helped company's division in creating a system to manually input files.
- Assisted Customers with the payoffs for their loans.
- Reviewed fully documented loan histories, imaged documents and information available from all sources to collectively determine if it validates the information used to make Home Retention/Loss Mitigation decision.
- Reviewed foreclosed loans.
- Completed File Review according to clearly defined requirements.
- Analyzed and compared short payoffs for customers.
Jr. Mortgage Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Mortgage Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Risk Assessment, Compliance, Process Improvement.
- Recommended best resolution to management and customers.
- Assisted clients with refinancing their loans.
- Ensured clients made their monthly payments on time.
- Served as mediator for Regulatory agency, managing resolution of assets totaling $14 Million.
- Developed and reviewed merger and acquisition transactions to measure, monitor and mitigate risk.
- Devised, organized, and directed activities, projects, studies, process improvements, analysis of risk issues and action plans for over 10 business units across the company to ensure the protection of $408 Billion Freddie Mac's servicing assets.
- Chaired meetings that required strategic communication, including face-to-face adversarial communication, with non-compliant entities.
Bachelors In Accounting
Asst. Mortgage Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly accomplished, diligent and confident professional with a deep knowledge of mortgage banking and all technical aspects of the mortgage industry; Strong Multi-tasking skills, Proficient in Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft office suite, detail-orientated, managing files with a sense of urgency; Effective verbal and written interpersonal skills communicating with external and internal clients with a diverse background in the mortgage industry spans from mortgage origination/audit to retention underwriting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Underwriting, Mortgage, Risk Management, Analytical .
- Communicated with lenders, attorneys, owners and public officials to assemble the required documentation and to resolve issues so that the financing .
- Collaborated with business units across the company to identify, analyze and evaluate risk to develop and implement, policies and processes to ensure risk management and mitigation of risk Minimized potential losses of over $52.3 Billion by identifying gaps in internal and external customer processes.
- Managed a team of 8 and provided direction, feedback, coaching and establishing goals and objectives; Identified and Resolved audit findings.
- Developed tracking system for non-compliant entities, which resulted in 50% improvement in the monthly reporting process.
- Successfully executed more than 800 actions against non-compliant counterparties.
- Developed and implemented training programs related to risk, compliance, eligibility and adverse actions.
- Analysed of documentation received from various 3rd party Investors and Servicers to determine the optimal work flow to process the documentation and meet all applicable SLA's.
Associate Mortgage Analyst Resume
Objective : Pursuing a driving customer-service position, which will utilize current knowledge and skills to promote a profitable and positive corporate environment Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities: Managed 20 plus associates in retail setting and performed numerous department Utilized gross-profit and cost of goods sold to formulate staffing audits and inventories.
Skills : Alpha & Numeric Data Entry, Microsoft Office,Excel,SAP, Lotus Notes,Remedy, Mortgage,Banking, Teaching, Technical Support, Pension Specialist,.
- Worked with the Data Analyst Team to upload the records into the system for the Risk Underwriters to work.
- Performed reconciliations of lists provided by third party Investors and Servicers against department reporting in order to determine additions, deletions and changes in data.
- Coordinated activities and share information with all stakeholders in the workflow.
- Recommended measures to improve existing processes, product quality or efficiency.
- Assisted in the Creation of departmental reporting using various functions within Microsoft Excel and Tera Data.
- Participated and supported various project and BAU work on a daily basis.
- Created and maintained process documentation and artifacts.
B.S. In Business Administration
Mortgage Analyst III Resume
Headline : A Management position with an established and growing institution that will challenge extensive expertise and experience in Sales, Asset and Operations Management.
Skills : ADP CRM, Webdesk, Forms Programmer, Reynolds And Reynolds DMS.
- Implemented critical and analytical thinking skills to resolve all requests received from internal and external parties.
- Originated mortgage loans on a daily basis which included interacting with loan processors, underwriters, closing agents and title companies.
- Built strong and positive relationships and benefits with customers.
- Demonstrated perseverance to weather challenges and objections.
- Customized programs according to borrower needs and qualifications.
- Earned respect from company management involving closing technique.
- Promoted to management after 1 year of employment with company.
BS Business Administration
Mortgage Analyst II Resume
Summary : Engaging, customer focused professional, with demonstrated attention to detail, strong organizing ability, and an analytical orientation. Take initiative to drive processes through research, data analysis, problem resolution, and compliance with established processes and procedures. Work in an independent and reliable manner.
Skills : Project Management , Problem Solving.
- Determined if the foreclosure proceeding was processed in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, to include SCRA and US Bankruptcy Codes, .
- Expanded client base through cold calls, company leads and customer referrals.
- Processed a full pipeline of 30+ conventional loans.
- Prepared files for initial credit and final approval.
- Communicated with borrowers and third parties on a daily basis.
- Stayed up to date on current investor guidelines.
- Consistently performed above monthly goal in all areas.
Bachelor Of Arts In Criminology
Mortgage Analyst I Resume
Summary : Talented, goal-oriented professional possessing the following strengths and skills: Strongly self-motivated; persistent; professionally assertive. Excellent team-building and communication skills. Proven rapport/relationship builder. Experienced and successful in training new hires. Excel in time management and analysis/administration responsibilities.
Skills : MS Office, Word Excel CRM Kronos Account Reconciliation.
- Received a credit due high achiever award for exceptional performance.
- Assisted in training of incoming Junior Underwriters.
- Able to multi-task and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in driving the document request, collection, and management process.
- Implemented due diligence in collecting financial information and establishing the permanent loan file.
- Reviewed processing documentation and coordinated with the underwriting team to advise of its acceptability.
- Monitored receipt of information to meet target dates established to complete loan underwriting.
BA In Business Management
Lead Mortgage Analyst Resume
Objective : Motivated self starter with experience in underwriting, processing, pricing analytics, record keeping, face to face customer service, administrative and organization. Proven ability to communicate effectively, and a results driven professional. Effectively manage several projects and/or assignments with excellent performance results. Professional demeanor and presentation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Merchandising, Training, Inventory Management, Operations.
- Evaluated quality of commercial loans and assigned risk rating.
- Ensured that documents were executed in accordance with agency guidelines and government regulations.
- Examined financial institution's system repositories and business practices to determine compliance.
- Reviewed foreclosed loans to determine adherence with Home Affordable Modification Program requirements.
- Provided quality assurance review of bankruptcy, foreclosure and SCRA processes and applicability.
- Serviced Mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional) from boarding to payoff.
- Processed payoffs, verification of mortgage, payments and wires.
Mortgage Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity for a challenging financial position within a company that values individual commitment and initiative to promote growth and profitability within the company.
Skills : Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Management, Process Improvement, Project Planning.
- Ensured timely disbursement of escrow surplus refunds.
- Reviewed and Analyzed yearly escrow analysis statements Error escalation and resolution reports maintained.
- Handled all account discrepancies and misapplied payments.
- Assisted and adjusted payments as needed Seek business opportunities such as refinance and home equity credit lines.
- Worked with Settlement Agents Submit request for documents and corrections Detail oriented, multi task, analytical skills.
- Successfully resolved mortgage related issues within required timeframe Help to Improved customer service operations goals by 85% Clear back log of escrow refunds Improve accuracy of closing docs.
- Mortgaged Banking Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the residential consumer market.