National Account Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Consultative sales executive, experienced manager and leader, helping customers find solutions to their problems through active listening, collaboration, and creativity. Solid negotiator and businessperson capable in forge solid relationships with national and regional partners, build's consensus across multiple organizational levels while driving revenue. Industries focus: Foodservice, Janitorial, Paper, Plastic, Healthcare and Industrial ecommerce segments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sales.
- Pulled sales back through distribution channels resulting in higher compliance levels.
- Grew sales in excess of $30,000,000 in six years.
- Negotiated preferred status with National group purchasing organization resulting in $5,000,000 of incremental sales.
- Developed sales distribution platform with National distributor resulting in $3,500,000 of new sales.
- Responsible for the development of sales platform for the eastern United States selling upscale cater ware and dietary kits to the food service and healthcare industries.
- Directed and trained broker networks with new product launch resulting in increased revenue.
- Grew sales of Catering products and Dietary kits for the eastern half of the United States resulting $750,000 increase in revenue.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. National Account Sales Manager Resume
Summary : An astute sales and business development leader with an impressive record of delivering strong sales growth across multiple channels of distribution. A skillful team builder with distinguished results in the Mass Market and Sporting Goods industry. Intuitive to changing market conditions and competitive factors.
Skills : Product Development, Per Key Account Specifications, Hunter.
- Hired to increase the organization's national visibility through cardiovascular disease education and prevention in the workplace through healthcare .
- Promoted non-profit's mission to prevent cardiac arrest and reduce long-term disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Responsible for direct account management and development of business strategies to maximize penetration of National Big Box Accounts and Sporting Good/Specialty accounts Full Account P&L management responsibilities.
- Built yearly account plan for all accounts that are designed to deliver top and bottom line revenue growth.
- Drove Sales through existing account penetration in both retail and on-line assortment development.
- Managed new channel development using rep groups and specially distributors.
- Increased Target Stores sales by 72% through placement of first ever program in Target Electronics Department.
Bachelor Of Science In Finance
Jr. National Account Sales Manager Resume
Objective : A loyal and personable sales manager with experience in food and beverage sales and planning, account management, broker knowledge, territory management, forecasting, business development, channel management, relationship management and distribution. Extensive experience within the military foodservice arena.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for market-focused new business generation, product development for new niche markets, servicing and expanding sales of existing account .
- Responsible for outside sales, contractor / market specific sales presentations as needed.
- Responsible for growing customer sponsorship sales through cultivating current relationships and prospecting new market segments.
- Converted existing accounts to multi-year, six figure revenue commitments leading to consistent quota delivery and million plus in annual revenues.
- Directed sale of all PepsiCo brands, including Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Tropicana, Quaker Foods and Gatorade, to United States military.
- Traveled extensively throughout the United States and Asia, calling on military branch headquarters as well as individual installations and over 30 broad-line foodservice distributors servicing bases.
- Managed Defense Supply Center Philadelphia (DSCP), Air Force, the Joint Services Prime Vendor Program (JSPVP), and Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) headquarters.
B.A. In Social Work
Asst. National Account Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Sales Manager with a solid history of achievement in Retail, Distribution, Contract and Liquidation sales. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Sales Management, Customer Service, Travel Coordination, Account Management.
- Successfully achieved and surpassed performance standards.
- Led efforts to train field and bottler sales teams to implement and execute military sales initiatives.
- Collaborated with numerous foodservice prime vendors and bottlers to ensure success.
- Developed and implemented annual sales, marketing and forecast strategies to maintain and expand $80,000,000 business as well as PepsiCo's status as number-one branded manufacturer to the United States Military.
- Worked extensively with Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, which purchased more than $1,200,000 worth of PepsiCo Foodservice products annually.
- Converted 13 installations from Coca-Cola to Pepsi in 18 months and increased foodservice sales through broad-line distributors by 29%.
- Managed several national retail accounts across different categories.
Bachelor Of Education
Associate National Account Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Developed workforce planning and staffing models that improved efficiency 25%, increased service levels 60%, and reduced costs 45%. Created and implemented performance improvement plan stabilizing business procedures and processes. Conceptualized and established best practices and standards generating 20% increase in quality and 25% productivity improvement.
Skills : P&L Responsibility, Sales and Strategic Business Development, Supply Chain Management.
- Managed one of ZAGG's two step distribution team, repairing years of channel pricing conflict from previous strategic mismanagement.
- Established new accounts with Walgreens, BJ's Wholesale Club, DOBI & Associates, Big Lots, Burlington Coat Factory, CPD Advisors and Evertek.
- Served as a remote sales professional based.
- Managed accounts and upsold existing key accounts.
- Identified and closed new business opportunities across the country.
- Oversaw key national accounts including McDonalds, Dominoes, and US Food Service.
- Mentored existing Sales team and advised senior leaders and owners.
Master Of Business Administration
National Account Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 25 years in sales, sales management and executive management level positions in a variety of different roles: 1. Excellent leadership skills in corporate strategy, sales management and business development 2. Strategic partnership development to identify and focus on different vertical markets and delivery systems capabilities.
Skills : Good communication, Leadership.
- Attended Society of Human Resources management (SHRM) trade show.
- Served as spokesperson in place of COO at annual meeting of National Food Service Safety Council.
- Represented company and secured relationship with Houston Area Safety Council.
- Obtained, converted, and maintained college and university accounts in territory covering approximately one-third of the United States.
- Coached and directed sales team to convince university vice presidents, chancellors, deans of students, and procurement officers to carry brand.
- Directed Regional Sales teams with responsibilities for sales to enterprise clients and employee base Increased the sales team ranking to the 1 team .
- Assisted a national account manager on multi-million dollar accounts Set up/break down showrooms for showing of the home decor products offered .
B.A. In Business/Economics
National Account Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 18 years experience specializing in Sales, Account Management, and Business Development. Strong interpersonal skills; easily establishes rapport among diverse clientele building repeat and referral business through various prospecting methods. Dedicated to customer service; efficiently researches and resolves concerns to maintain positive business relationships.
Skills : Business Development, Leadership.
- Managed business development, establishing accounts, which generate more than $30M annually.
- Directed new product introductions while providing policy and operating guidelines for 25 major companies, including Pillsbury, Energizer, J&J, Glaxo-.
- Negotiated and signed contracts with retailers, including an exclusive contract with B.P.
- Responsible for the charcoal, cat litter, salad dressing and sauces categories at Walmart, with short-term concurrent accountability for Sam's Club, representing combined annual sales of $175MM ($151MM Walmart).
- Worked closely with Walmart team and steered collaborative strategy, planning, cost management, customer service, forecasting.
- Grew shipments three consecutive years: Fiscal Growth Ttl.
- Crossed-functional model was adopted across the team for all categories.
Masters Of Accounting
National Account Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : A proven sales and marketing leader with nearly two decades of experience and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets on time and under budgets with satisfied customers (references avail). Extensive results delivering end-user, B2B and retail targets, utilizing strategic development with a consultative sales approach with a homesteading process.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Leadership Development, Customer Service.
- Grew salad dressing share to 22%, double the national share average, through superior execution of merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving.
- Developed and promoted two sales analysts and two administrative assistants to greater responsibilities within the organization.
- Responsible for selling Empower's comprehensive HCM suite of products and services to include payroll and payroll tax outsourcing, workforce management and human capital management solutions in a multistate territory: Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Built a $1.8M pipeline in the first 31/2 months and secured 2-new clients (with 600 and 7K employees) totaling $492K in revenue reaching 82% of $600K annual quota.
- Generated and quarterbacked 3-4 net new weekly sales appointments with a collaborative team of solutions architects and operations SMEs to understand customer requirements to effectively promote the sales of products.
- Participated in weekly large deal reviews with CEO and VP of Marketing and Sales.
- Attended trade shows and led seminars to promote products and learn of industry developments.
Bachelor Of Science
National Account Sales Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : A highly motivated, solutions-driven Creative Sales Director with 20 plus years' experience in Executive Sales Management. Results-oriented with proven record of accomplishments with National and International Retailers that specialize in consumer goods, home decor, apparel and fashion accessories. Ability to travel 100%.
Skills : Sales Management.
- Launched new sales market; grew revenues from $0 to $3M annually.
- Created sales program, hired staff, developed strategic marketing plans, expanded customer base, and negotiated contracts.
- Recruited to enhance sales and maintenance of key accounts ($50,000-$1 million monthly).
- Directed 10 National Account Sales personnel.
- Generated weekly reports detailing monthly and future sales forecasting, recapping of prior month, employee performance rankings, prospects for upcoming month, and open issues.
- Conducted weekly sales staff meetings.
- Reported to the Branch Director.
B.S. In Business Administration
National Account Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Executive Sales Leader with an extensive background and experience in Technology Recruiting, Business-to-Business Development, Account Management, and Business Start Ups through all sales channels both Domestically and Internationally.
Skills : Recruiting, Business, Development, Account Management, Job Placement, Business Management.
- Implemented comprehensive sales event scorecarding process to bench mark results and quantify ROI.
- Developed 3-year strategic plan for customer food stores and emerging channels.
- Responsible for Sales management of 3 largest distributors, totaling $58m in purchases.
- Responsible for direct sales to mass market, drug chain, grocery, and clubstore accounts; management of sales to like accounts sold through .
- Placed Stuart Hall Organizer/Planner Program in 2150 Rite-Aid drug stores amounting to $1.23M in 1994 incremental sales.
- Increased the average operating income of account base from 8% to 19% through emphasis on value added products, category management and aggressive .
- Managed all sales to the largest book retail chain in the United States.
Master Of Business Administration