National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Talented, Visionary, Results-Oriented Sales Management Professional with proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive sales and distribution strategies across multiple sales channels in support of business goals and objectives. Excellent leadership skills with experience in recruiting, training, and driving a sales team to top performance.
Skills : Computer, MS-Office, Word, Excel, Sales.
- Responsible for leading and directing entire commercial team in the marketing, promotion, and support of TheraSkin, a Biologic Skin Substitute.
- Re-launched entire selling focus by creating and communicating novel sales strategies.
- Hired four experienced Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and integrated them into the organization.
- Established daily expectations for entire sales team.
- Created Field Contact Reports for consistent oversight in the field.
- Coached, trained and taught RSMs and also helped coach, train and teach Territory Managers.
- Utilized proper performance management techniques to lead RSMs and TMs either up in skill sets or out of organization.
Master Of Business
Sr. National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Highly qualified National Director Of Sales with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Strategic Selling, Mentoring, Consultative Selling, Account Management.
- Maintained individual accounts that were originally personal.
- Launched a national network of HPP tolling facilities that brought added value to the HPP process (High Pressure Pasteurization).
- Created sales procedures and policies.
- Responsible for new business development and account expansion in both and Global accounts.
- Met annual sales targets and deliver results in niche market selling to all verticals including Corporate, Consulting, Legal, Research Institutes and Academic.
- Conducted lead generation and identified new prospects through social medial platforms - LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Achieved client retention/renewal rate of 90%.
Business And Marketing Classes
Jr. National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Hard working and energetic sales manager with more than 17 years of top-rated customer satisfaction, As well as, in-depth understanding of the production process; from design through delivery. Sales and Production Staff Supervisor Self-motivated Project Management Training/Development Complex Negotiator Vendor Relations Leader and Collaborator Resolution-oriented Creative Proactive Logistics.
Skills : Sales, Leadesrhip.
- Managed Inside Sales and Office staff.
- Provided cost effective multi-modal transportation solutions to meet clients' demands for best products and services.
- Developed business, negotiated contracts and managed customer service.
- Worked closely with Branch Manager and negotiated account specific pricing programs with carriers to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Managed and encouraged successful sales and design team.
- Directed 7 person design, management and production team.
- Supervised complex shipping, production and sales schedules both domestically and internationally.
Certification In Chrysler Sales Training
Associate National Director Of Sales Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished senior sales leader with a proven ability in selling large complex enterprise software solutions, consulting and integration services within the government and commercial marketplace. An experienced technology sales and marketing executive that has the ability to execute a wide range of strategies designed to establish market presence and increase revenue and profitability.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Drove development of all facets of the sales and marketing plan for the newly developed Zipit NOW Critical Messaging Solution.
- Worked across functional teams to prioritize technical roadmaps in order to meet the immediate needs of the customer.
- Engaged internal Verizon presidents to develop champions at the highest levels within the organization.
- Directed the creation and execution of a national expansion plan consisting of 120 representatives, 2 Area Directors and 12 Regional Directors.
- Managed a national sales team with overall revenue goal of 15M for a leading supplier of Enterprise Data Management, Data .
- Responsible for over $30M in annual sales revenue of turnkey computer systems to legal marketplace for a national software application organization .
- Oversaw all sales activities and functions of OWC/Newertech field and inside sales representatives.
BS In Biology
Asst. National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : More than 40 years experience in the sale and marketing of various products and services, including Medicare Health Plans, Life Insurance, Real Estate, Real Estate Mortgages, Title Insurance, Franchises and Retail Goods. Have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in management, team work, written and verbal communications.
Skills : Sales Training, Business Development .
- Provided strategic input into business decisions and long term planning.
- Developed and launched a National Sales Strategy and Sales Process building a national sales team as a third-party administrator to implement .
- Directed a Sales & Marketing team for a gluten free frozen pizza line with distribution across the Western United States in all channels.
- Responsible and Accountable for Annual Sales Budget Managed Broker relations.
- Developed sales forecasts, budgets and annual trade spends Sales.
- Included developing MSRP List and introducing Blue Dot Safes products to Wholesale Distributors.
- Other responsibilities includedResponsible for Hardware store chains, Healthcare.
License In Real Estate Sales
National Director Of Sales III Resume
Headline : Sales Management Professional: With 19 years of management experience with Retail and Business-to-Business and Business-to Consumer Sales. Acknowledged for driving thousands of dollars annual revenue growth recipient of company award. Proven track record driving revenue to meet and exceed goals. Emphasis on retail customers and client relationship development. Earned excellent reputation through hard work, product knowledge, diligence, and dependability.
Skills : Training and Professional Developoment, PMO Services, Process Documentation, CMS, Customer Service, Recruiting, Event Planning, Budgets.
- Reported directly to the Executive Vice President.
- Developed and presented franchise programs to groups of Brokers.
- Implemented training courses to insure Brokers success.
- Recruited by Eisai to develop cross functional team as the company entered into a new marketplace.
- Responsible for brand planning, pricing, managed care strategy, execution of the marketing plan, training, cross functional .
- Provided consulting and staffing services to enterprise organizations as well as small to medium companies.
- Cultivated business from ground up Sold SOA .
National Director Of Sales II Resume
Objective : Dedicated and enthusiastic professional with over 3 years of experience in the electrical engineering technical field. Extensive experience in sales, customer service and management with a concentration on collaborating with clients and stakeholders to come to a successful resolution that meets or exceeds the client's and company's goals and expectations.
Skills : Management, Leadership.
- Directed a sales team of eight and coordinated cellular and telemarketing functions nationally.
- Submitted a daily work sheet on weekly activities.
- Fostered and developed key relationships with Store Owners, Master Agents, and department managers of Indirect Channels (especially National Retailers) to ensure STi Mobile was in the forefront of sales and marketing agendas.
- Handled commission issues for retail locations.
- Able to develop productive relationship with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels.
- Selected agents to build a business relationship and trust.
- Doubled company revenue, Grew sales 10%, earning 127.68% of quota.
A.A.S. In Business Administration
National Director Of Sales I Resume
Summary : Dynamic sales and marketing executive with over 15 years of experience in driving business growth for leading prestige brands, optimizing profitability, increasing brand recognition and market share. Proven motivational leadership skills and organizational qualifications for developing strategies, forecasts and budgets; ensuring effective follow-throughs on all details for successful and timely implementations.
Skills : Sales Management, Good communication.
- Branded locations & 350+ field employees, producing 600 million in annual revenue, exceeding revenue targets, outstanding service excellence Secret Shop Scores and Voice of the Customer (VOC).
- Reported directly to the Executive Vice President of American Telecommunications.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, coaching, performance improvement, competency based career development/succession planning, employee recognition, and business acumen around KPIs, store operations and P&L.
- Developed and implemented in store ramp up marketing plan, significantly increasing sales.
- Increased activation's (new accounts) 500% in Q4/ over previous year setting all-time record.
- Worked with senior management on transitioning commission structure from box to revenue model, aligning employees with company values.
- Introduced HR programs to enhance recruitment, employee performance, and retention including President's Club for outstanding sales, salary increases to attract top talent, and restructuring job descriptions to match employee strengths.
License In Real Estate Sales
Lead National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Senior sales director with proficient knowledge of sales management, territory management, operations, coaching, and leadership. Delivers unprecedented results with proven skills in communication, leadership, and adaptability. Delivers the ability to excel in any environment working exceptionally well with diverse groups and cultures.
Skills : Property Management, Sales.
- Generated profitable sales volumes and market penetration through direct sales interaction with new clients.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of strategic plans for product positioning, lead creation and direct sales activities.
- Developed and expanded relationships at corporate level of hotel management companies and brands and consulted with clients to identify needs.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, direct supervision of all independent manufacturer's representatives (50) for multi-division electronics.
- Provided marketing/sales direction for contract manufacturing, depot repair, parts, logistics warehousing.
- Responsible for Marketing input to acquisition deal team Advertising, trade shows, marketing communications, sales events.
- Created and executed strategic direction, sales/marketing leadership and wholesale operational management for the Domestic and International markets of a $10 million, personal care- beauty product company and luxury couture soap brand.
AAS In Business Administration
National Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Seeking a sales management / marketing / product management position in the western United States with a security technology manufacturer of Radio Frequency ID, Digital Video Recording-CCTV or Traditional / Intelligent Safe Products . or in another industry where skill set can be utilized to the fullest.
Skills : Sales, Leadership.
- Responsible for the overall performance of 500+ Portfolio Single Family Residence Assets.
- Charged with new business development, managing key account, gift and international divisions; partnering directly with Principles, DMM's, Buyers and other retail management and sales teams to drive growth and strengthen the brand message.
- Responsible for developing strategies to support promotion/marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Created aggressive pricing strategies (domestic/international) with focus on Gross Margin increases.
- Managed and directed the regional and national wholesale sales efforts including marketing, planning and account relations for an Electronics and Housewares.
- Included establishing, defining, introducing, and executing strategic and tactical plans for distribution expansion resulting in increased top line revenue and improved net P&L.
- Developed and implemented multiyear sales and marketing plans designed to drive sales.
BBA In Marketing