Office Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : Offering a solid foundation with over 7 years of extensive experience and skills in notarizing, payroll, procurement, supervision, marketing, social services, public administration, healthcare services, outreach programs, facilitating; 35 years in office administration, customer service, accounting, billing, human services, substance abuse, mental health, mental retardation, and various community services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Accounting, Administration, Supervision, Customer Service.
- Supervised employees performing administrative, fiscal and clerical functions.
- Determined priorities, scheduled and reviewed work.
- Trained, counseled and evaluated staff.
- Improved office productivity.
- Interviewed and assisted with hiring of employees.
- Implemented stated and local policies and procedures.
- Completed monthly chart audits.
Sr. Office Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : A dedicated retired and committed professional with over 30 years of experience, talents, and skills. Considered a self starter with the ability to train, dedicated, and work with other team members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative, Process Improvement, Project Management.
- Oversaw the functionally of all office equipment and phone systems.
- Coordinated and scheduled and coordinated medical record destructions.
- Conducted monthly staff meetings, trainings and scheduled in-services.
- Supervised the work of the office staff to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discussed job performance a problem with employees to identify causes and issues, and resolves problems.
- Provided employment coaching.
- Assigned and distributed work to subordinates based on difficulty level, priority, requirements of assignment, employee capabilities, and current workload.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Office Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experienced Customer Service Professional with expertise in Client/Customer Management, Reception, General Office Operation, Security, Mailroom Management, Mail Distribution, Shipping & Receiving, Copy/Print Center Services; Vendor Management, Event Support and Team Building.
Skills : Customer Service, Reception, Mailroom Management, Inventory Management.
- Evaluated employees job performance, creates employee evaluations, and Employee Work Profiles (EWP).
- Recruited, reviewed applications, interviewed, and selected employees for open positions.
- Maintained the personnel files including creating individual employee personnel file for new hires or transfers, medical, benefit plan enrollment and termination records.
- Provided information about the organization and positions.
- Presented New Hire Orientation.
- Supervised a team of 4 Associates in mail distribution, legal copy/print services, hospitality and conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general facilities duties as needed.
- Assisted with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
Asst. Office Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : Position utilizing advanced executive-level administrative support and computer knowledge, combined with excellent managerial, leadership and communication skills.
Skills : Software: Microsoft Excel, Word, Supervisor.
- Handled confidential attorney and/or client documents and faxes Performed back-up.
- Ordered office supplies and maintained inventory.
- Monitored and maintained inventory of copier, fax, mailroom and standard office supplies.
- Accurately tracked department postage use for budget purposes.
- Provided safety training to employees and contractors.
- Ensured team provided outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- Immediately resolved any operational problems or issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Office Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted, detail oriented Department Manager with over twenty years of diverse experience in production printing, facilities management, customer service, shipping/receiving and purchasing in a variety of business environments.
Skills : Litigation Support, Operations Management.
- Coordinated & facilitated all office services & requests.
- Supervised & trained receptionist & administrative staff in all areas to ensure the highest .
- Supervised and trained employees in customer service skills, telephone communications, prompt and professional problem-solving skills.
- Provided supervisory direction to personnel within the department and work to develop excellent customer service.
- Supervised Office Services Team.
- Performed all printing and corporate document management functions for Ingram Micro.
- Managed purchasing and budget requirements for materials and equipment leasing as well as monthly interdepartmental billing for services.
Music Education Coursework
Office Services Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Supervisor and Administrative experience. Experienced in training, maintaining, and performing multiple team functions. Excellent with internal and external customers.
Skills : Marketing, Administrative Assistant.
- Provided additional logistics and transportation support for Corporate Events and Marketing groups during on-site vendor promotional functions.
- Conducted yearly reviews and coached staff on goals.
- Reduced spending by 40% over 4 years while adhering to budget.
- Designed and implemented department website and associated online request forms for use by North America employees.
- Partnered with local IDA to monitor and process tax exemption requirements and related contractor costs for building infrastructure upgrades.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 10 employees.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
Office Services Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Experienced office manager and talented customer service professional with 18 years of experience managing the day-to-day needs of office staff in the Washington DC area. Promoted quickly to Office Services Supervisor in current position with IRG/Engility, responsible for managing an office of 150+ staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Time Management, Office Management,.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduced redundancy and improved accuracy and efficiency to achieve organizational objectives.
- Managed executive calendar and assisted in the development of meeting agendas to increase meeting efficiency.
- Systematically increased office organization by developing more efficient filing/documenting system.
- Planned and executed all aspects of office relocation.
- Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including: call logs, appointments, travel, expense reports and general errands.
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research and development.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for Deputy Director and attorneys.
Office Services Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Have worked in the office environment for over 27 years. Worked for the same company for 25 years moving up from office clerk, to office supervisor then final job was Senior Legal Typist then retirement. Really like to be involved with office procedures and making an office run efficiently. Our office went paperless in 2004 and I volunteered to be trained on all the new procedures so could then train the other staff in office.
Skills : Epic, Customer Service.
- Processed all incoming and outgoing mail, oversee large mailings.
- Reported directly to Vice President of Group Financial Director.
- Supervised Receptionist, Office Assistant, and Facility Security Officer (FSO) and temporary administrative staff.
- Approved timesheets, manages schedules, and leave requests, oversees day-to-day office functions.
- Handled petty cash transactions, reconciles corporate Express accounts, trains incoming staff on company processes and systems.
- Monitored HelpDesk work orders to ensure prompt handling of all of administrative requests.
- Managed company-wide meeting and conference room calendar schedules.
Office Services Supervisor/ Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced professional seeking a position with increasing responsibility and the opportunity for professional development. Project manager with high-level vision who takes initiative to solve issues using creative, cost-efficient solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office ,Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Leadership.
- Responsible for supervising daily and long-term activities of the Operations and Warehouse departments.
- Opened, processed, scanned daily incoming mail.
- Managed and approved all office and multiple kitchen needs.
- Developed requirements for the setup of offsite storage database.
- Managed offsite storage systems.
- Assisted in travel visa processing.
- Overseen clerical staff of 12+ employees.
Office Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : Accomplished Office Services Supervisor with over 19 years experience. Proficient at providing management of a wide range of office services, including shipping/receiving, mail room, operators, office moves, vendor services and coordination of day-to-day facility operations. Known for being a creative, energetic and dependable problem solver, with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Also skilled at handling multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
Skills : Office Administration.
- Hired and trained new staff.
- Ordered, received and distributed office supplies and equipment.
- Assisted other office staff in questions other then clerical.
- Able to speak in front of a group of people.
- Able to work independently and to make decisions achieving a smooth and efficient process of work.
- Ensured that all incoming mail is processed in a timely manner.
- Performed courier runs to state agencies.