Operations Leader Resume
Summary : Diverse leadership experience applicable to broad range of opportunities and challenges. Highly motivated to expand knowledge and skills. Self-starter and team builder with ability to plan and implement. Talented and determined individual who accomplishes results. 6 Sigma trained and certified Lean manufacturing skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual, APS/WMS, Hyperion, Oracle.
- Coordinate and supervise the P/P/S day-to-day activities.
- Increased 2nd shift team's sustainability by developing a plan to train over 20 team members in different functions and specialty jobs in 3 months with minimal OT.
- Worked with peer to develop a plan to address 2nd shift morale issues.
- Developed a workload planning tool for 2nd shift to increase communication with team members by allowed them to see when activities beside PPS could be done.
- Developed a plan to coach and encourage team members who were continuously performing under the 95% threshold.
- Helped CEVA (NYPDC DDS) to develop a rotation system for their team members.
- Helped to reduce the congestion on the sorting racks by 75%.
Master's In Business Administration
Sr. Operations Leader Resume
Objective : Over thirteen years of experience in project and people management, business development and business process development in leadership roles within global ERP implementations and projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Organization.
- Implemented policies to enhance the work culture.
- Developed a new Progress Control Board to track operations progress by each dealer group instead by the entire day.
- Developed a new program to recognized team members with low error rate.
- Produced sales and margin improvements.
- Utilized internal HQSC tool to build Store leader as well as above store leader know how and capability.
- Provided operations training, food safety training, and Human resource support to help facilitate building high performance teams across all levels.
- Selected for the HQSC project team that led the initiative to improve and re-introduce our current evaluation program used across the system.
B.S. In Aerospace Engineering
Operations Leader Resume
Summary : Challenging position as a Professional for a growth-oriented organization, which offers diverse job responsibility and possibility for Advancements.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Participated on the training team to roll out our new culture recognition program Heart of the Hut.
- Improved Food Safety scores in 400 restaurants by 9% year over year.
- Helped facilitate the transition of two regions from a paper planning process to the utilization of Outlook and shared calendars.
- Responsible for the implementation of our new Learning Zone system to help train all team members and management.
- Utilized one on one session, group presentations and webinars to accomplish this.
- Responsible to the Director of Operations for the management of the day-to-day damage prevention operations.
- Provided leadership through vision, direction, and inspiration transforming organization into high performance teams.
Asst. Operations Leader Resume
Objective : IT Manager and Operations Leader with 20 years experience working with complex financial and insurance systems. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture. Experience leading large, cross-organization initiatives and bringing leaders together to improve operational efficiency.
Skills : Agile Development, Requirements Analysis, Systems Analysis.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing, and leading a new operating crew Participated in project that reduced process delays.
- Inspired organizational change of 46 member Operations and 36 member Sales teams across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan by .
- Responsible for Planning, scheduling, directing, training and coordinating employee's workloads, revenue and expenditure accountability.
- Prepared, negotiated and bid professional contracts, additional duties involved a private locating initiative.
- Able to batch or transmit real-time tickets respond to and dispatch emergency tickets in a timely fashion, intelligently re-assign tickets to evenly distribute loads.
- Able to screen tickets, quickly identify the location of request, and perform routing with easy to use mapping, identify and highlight tickets coming due or past due.
- Devoted all of business time, attention, and energy to the position, maintains a professional appearance and behavior at all times.
B.S. In Aerospace Engineering
Associate Operations Leader Resume
Objective : Extensive background in business operations and management of development and implementation of enterprise-wide business applications using multiple hardware/software platforms.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing.
- Assigned duties accurately and in a timely manner, interacts appropriately and effectively with current and potential customers as required.
- Extensive experienced in the outdoor working environment ranging from heavy construction to damage prevention responsibilities.
- Provided operational thought leadership and support to the Nationwide Application Development Center.
- Ensured activities were aligned with organizational objectives and enterprise strategies.
- Managed operations and day-to-day activities.
- Guided major planning efforts, facilitated department- wide events, and collected and evaluated departmental metrics for a highly matrixed organization of 400+ associates.
- Created and maintained department level visual management systems and monitored the execution of individual/leader standard work.
Master Of Software Design
Operations Leader III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position in the field of production management where can use proven skills as a leader to drive continuous improvements in the current course of business as well as implement new products and processes being developed.
Skills : ERP, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Supplier Management.
- Responsible to keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, drivers and warehouse personnel performance evaluation.
- Provided thought leadership on the evolution and improvement of both.
- Partnered with ADC cabinet members to increase the effectiveness of department operational reviews by honing the metrics and data presented to focus on actionable items.
- Resulted operations reviews, allowing leaders to concentrate on improving operations.
- Led planning and execution activities for the Application Development Advisory Team and the SME Readiness workstream of Anticipate and Adapt.
- Managed department level budget of $675K to support facilities maintenance and inter-office moves, associate recognition, department-wide meetings, executive events, and executive training and conferences.
- Re-engineered audit systems to leverage IT technology and improve staff utilization resulting in 100% increase in revenue over two year period.
Bachelor Of Science
Operations Leader II Resume
Objective : A senior supply chain executive with over 19 years of experience in the CPG industry. Extensive background in optimizing manufacturing, supply planning, warehousing and transportation with special expertise in operations process development and business analytics.
Skills : Leadership, P&L Management, Change Management.
- Enhanced center analysis strategy, and created metrics to optimize performance.
- Designed, staffed and led CMS Data Validation audit team during start-up of new product.
- Provided extensive product re-engineering to improve operational performance of staff and IT resources.
- Promoted to Operations Leader responsible for all Audit, IT, PMO and Operations areas.
- Replicated re-engineering of audit and IT teams resulting in increased performance and revenue growth exceeding 40% over a one period.
- Led the outsourcing of data center, desktop support and all internet services to reduce overall IT costs while increasing IT capabilities.
- Developed outsourcing SLA agreements and led monthly SLA agreements.
B.A. In Production And Operations Management
Operations Leader I Resume
Objective : Innovative & adaptable multi-tasking Problem Solver with a diverse skills set who employs a positive & logical approach to managing challenges, works well under pressure, possesses significant transferable Best Practice & World Class experience of a wide range of industries, production environments & technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, VBA, SAP, SQL Server, Business Objects.
- Successfully launched 2 production processes (Honda TK8 and Toyota 626).
- Worked with engineering team and IT designers on system design and failsafing to ensure quality of program met with quality of product.
- Worked with HMA team on pre-production set-up and process maturation activities.
- Responsible for developing and leading Operations team of 314, consisting of 292 hourly associates and 22 salaried team members.
- Responsible for 165 SKU's, 4 product categories, 7 packaging/processing lines.
- Delivered $68MM in capacity investments to manage innovation and capacity optimization projects.
- Manage $230MM variable budget and $24.1MM period budget at declining costs.
Bachelor Course In Engineering
Operations Leader/Consultant Resume
Headline : Thirty-five years of manufacturing management experience in the industries of electric motor manufacturing, CNC machining, and heavy metal fabrications. Experience includes manufacturing principles of Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, One Piece Flow with particular experience and success with new plant startups.
Skills : Customer Service, Budgeting, Leadership, Leadership Development, Cash Handling, Fundraising, Problem Resolution, Scheduling.
- Delivered 5% cost per gallon reduction.
- Recognized as lowest cost per gallon producing location for large bottling sites.
- Responsible for the development of annual performance glidepaths and SLRP.
- Accountable for the development of and teaching other department leaders the annual Integrated Business Plan for the site.
- Managed the day-to-day operation of 72 direct reports (3 shifts) within the sheet metal finishing and precision metal stampings departments.
- Oversaw strategic capacity planning through the development of an automated report that enabled visual management of work center load distribution .
- Led a team of 8-14 team members by fostering a collaborative environment to meet team goals and ensure daily productivity.
Operations Leader Resume
Headline : Results-oriented professional with a wide range of experience including scheduling, engineering, operations management, project management and new product and process introductions. Management experience has all been with Trane and in Union environments. Proficiencies include: Well-developed project and contingency planning skills.
Skills : Manufacturing Management, High Volume Assembly, Sheet Metal Stamping.
- Coached, counselled and developed team members to ensure competence of current roles and future opportunities.
- Ensured team safety by promoting safety principles, enforcing rules and encouraging safe working habits.
- Explored creative solutions to create a viable business model Maintaining or improving all aspects of store operations Ordering store .
- Responsible for inventory, staffing and scheduling, film rental negotiations, community outreach and marketing for the city-run single screen movie .
- Recorded weekly accounting information and prepared deposits for City Hall.
- Managed 350sqm Westwood metal fabrication & manufacturing facility with sole P&L responsibility.
- Managed $12m annual operations capital budget, AOP strategic planning & local / global outsourcing, global outsourcing projects, logistics, supplier quality, demand planning, deliverability, & cost.
Bachelor Of Science