Operator Technician I Resume
Objective : Desire to help and always seek opportunities to grow. Self-motivated and also a great team member and leader. Desire to gain an internship or entry level in an Oil and Gas environment to gain practical work experience.
Skills : CPR Licensed PEC Premier License PTRT2025-Petroleum.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- Set up and operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic workpieces.
- Identified and find the solution for the daily production plan for daily demand.
Operator Technician III Resume
Summary : Strong leader, team player, and motivator. Resourceful and hands on. Troubleshooter and creative problem solver. Able to synthesize ideas to resolve complex challenges. Highly-motivated detail oriented individual seeking a position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Machine Operator, Maintenance.
- Set up and operated die casting machines to cast aluminum parts, such as transmission cases, front engine covers, engine blocks, and other automotive parts.
- Managed and worked on multiple tasks to meet internal and external customers' demands.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot Twin automated die casting cells.
- Developed existing workflow documents that reduced company new employee training time.
- Executed die staging, consisting of the assembly of 40 ton dies including pipefitting cooling and hydraulic lines, mounting and wiring limit switches.
- Worked on engineering projects individually, First Article Inspection Record (FAIR) for the key customer.
- Collaborated with Engineers to change improvements, worked with new products development to deliver designs
Operator Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated goal-oriented professional, with cross-functional expertise working as an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Technician.Evaluate methods to assess program development for improvement of organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills : Forklift Operator, SAP, RCRA, waste management software, ERT, confined space and high angle rescue.
- Work in a team setting with safety as a driving force to meet organizational goals.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining megawatt solar power plants.
- operating and maintaining the plant in proper operating parameters, maintaining plant chemistry and inputting daily logs.
- Assist with development and correction of operating procedures, and P&ID's Conduct both scheduled
- Perform chemical analysis and control on steam, cooling water, feedwater, boiler water, and condensate systems.
- Maintain and monitor mixed ion exchange resin beds, R/O, water softener, and brine systems.
- Improved on the halo fixture for the heater measurement to confirm zero defects, high-quality production
Sr. Operator Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and challenging position that will enable to utilize my abilities and potential to the fullest extent.
Skills : Computer Repair, Sales, Teaching.
- Perform safety audits and continue to improve the working environment.SAP experience and Compression and Granulation experience.
- Trained and certified to set up a line and adjust all equipment in the packaging area. Comply with GMP regulations and SOP procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of critical information and complete the required documentation for the production run.
- Examine product to detect defects for damage or visual quality problems.
- Verify that the packaging line is properly identified and documented with the correct batch number and expiration date.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices for the Safety of employees and consumers.
- Collaborate with peers and other employees at various levels throughout the organization to convey progress.
Operator Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : Dedicated, reliable, Process Technician with management experience. Committed to continuous improvement of process, environment, safety and skills. Forward thinker devoted to developing strong working relationships.
Skills : CPR Licensed PEC Premier License PTRT2025-Petroleum.
- Trained and supervised employees on the manufacturing process, lab database, Provox, and Delta V systems, safety and GMP procedures.
- Served on Safety and Emergency Response committees. Certified for CPR, bloodborne pathogens, and operation of portable defibrillators.
- Lead various subcommittees focused on improving plant and working conditions. Wrote a document for Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP).
- Resulted in reduced waste, cleaner workspace, and more efficient and organized processes.
- Changes helped to attract a large customer, annually to company revenue.
- Operated a crane to stack slabs in a precise order so they could be loaded into the Hot Strip Mill to be rolled into coils for customer orders.
- Training and marketing tools for production process guidelines, cleanliness, and safe working conditions.
Operator Technician /Technician Resume
Headline : Operator knowledgeable with expertise in equipment upkeep, product delivery and documentation. Physically fit and able to keep up with the changing demands and varying schedules. Great communication, interpersonal, organization abilities, troubleshooting, operational configuration, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Word. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Skills : General Labor, Security, Warehouse, Supervisor.
- Examine completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures in rams or beds of machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production perform relief duties when required.
- Position guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct workpieces, using hand tools and measuring devices.
- Learned how to work as a member of a team where the final product depends on hundreds of people working together.
- Perform safety audits and continue to improve the working environment.
Operator Technician /Executive Resume
Objective : A facility operator position specializing in sour oil and petroleum production. Analyzing of specifications and controls to ensure maximum plant production through separation, stabilization, and cryogenics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Average 60 WPM.
- Commissioned the startup of the first refinery to be built. Certified and specialized in the Sour Water, Amine, and Sulfur Recovery Units.
- Maintained a good standing in the plant Emergency Response Team.
- Maintained and monitored vessel temperatures, pressures, and liquid levels, and if necessary; making adjustments of equipment accordingly.
- Maintained basic equipment such as pumps, compressors, generators, and valves.
- Troubleshoot production line issues and former experience with electrical & mechanical repairs.
- Ensuring Lockout Tagout was done correctly in both the administrative and field settings.
- Proficiency with Sidel machinery Responsible for accurately completing and updating information forms and logs.
Jr. Operator Technician Resume
Objective : Pharmacy technician with vast experience in preparing and packaging medical instrument for patients as well as managing records accordingly adept at identifying operational inadequacies, working with management to complete projects.
Skills : Manufacturing, Machine Operator.
- Calibrated or adjusted equipment to ensure quality production Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Built product subassemblies or final assemblies. Startup and shut down processing equipment.
- Set up and operated production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Prepared production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Performed preventative maintenance on machinery. Provided production, progress, or changeover reports shifting supervisors.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets.
- Ensure areas and ensure the work environment is safe at all times.
Associate Operator Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain full-time employment using extensive experience in the technical, mechanical an quality fields. Ability to motivate and increase productivity through excellent management and leadership skills.
Skills : Skilled Problem solver,Ms-office.
- Safely performing operational adjustments, transfer of materials, process troubleshooting and equipment maintenance.
- Responding to process control information and adjusting/correcting process variables.
- Setup, startup, operate and shut down manufacturing, fabrication and assembly equipment and processes.
- Transfer and handle materials needed to operate equipment and produce the product.
- Inspect and adjust process control equipment. Work safely and in compliance with all regulations and quality systems.
- Interface with computer systems to enter and retrieve data and analyze basic operational information.
- Responsible for keeping my machine running which includes fixing its issues and problem-solving.
Lead Operator Technician Resume
Summary : Work from electronic models, manufacturing specifications and procedures. Follow quality procedures and instructions, operations and work sheets and company and customer specifications and procedures.
Skills : Fire Safety, Public Speaking, Organizational Leadership.
- Assigned as a temp then hired permanently. Specific duties, monitor all packaging machines, gauges, perform quality checks.
- Troubleshoot common faults associated with the packaging machine safely and in a timely manner.
- Operated forklift to pull packaging material, and used computer systems to determine what specific packaging material(s) are needed.
- Entered data into computer systems, use SAP software to order parts and put in work orders.
- Conducted daily, weekly, and monthly safety audits. Cross-train throughout the facility to maintain run-ability during upset conditions.
- Perform proper lockout/tag out on machines for cleaning or maintenance.
- Perform routine lockout and cleaning of Wet blend machine. Adjusted machine feed and speed if machine malfunctioned.
Operator Technician Resume
Headline : Desire to help and always seek opportunities to grow. Self-motivated and also a great team member and leader. Desire to gain an internship or entry level in an Oil and Gas environment to gain practical work experience.
Skills : Micosoft Office, Customer Service, Lead perfect binder.
- Operate various machines in the production of armor for police and military. Problem solves as problems arise in production.
- Monitor and adjust specifications to the product as needed. Skills Used Hoist, fork truck, pallet jack operations.
- Inspect final product in preparation for shipment to customers. Work various changing hours days, nights, and weekends. Qualified on all equipment.
- Adjusted machine feed and speed if the machine malfunctioned.Started machine operations by inserting control instructions into the control unit
- Consulted specifications to select appropriate type and thickness of metal.
- Ensured the most cost-effective production methods were employed. Operated multiple types of chemical processes.
- Record and interpret data in logbooks during quality checks. Maintain a very ergonomically friendly work environment.