Parcel Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a diverse position in an environment in which skills and knowledge will flourish and contribute to the organization. As well as to gain employment in a position that will allow to grow both professionally and financially.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Adobe Photoshop, Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Scanned parcels and packages, then place them on pallets neatly to be processed.
- Used Multi tasking and hard working.
- Operated Forklift and/or electric pallet jack to complete daily tasks.
- Lifted, sorted, and processed packages Created mailing labels for correct postal service shipment Scanned packages.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks scan and label packaging.
- Helped managers/leads with sorting and managing the floor also assisting in shipping and receiving Skills Used Forklift experience, computers.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
Associates In General Science
Sr. Parcel Assistant Resume
Headline : Have many years experience in this field and motivation to work as a team member or as an individual to effectively complete any task. Through previous work experience, have developed excellent written, verbal and communication skills as well as some supervisory and leadership skills.
Skills : Warehousing, Communication.
- Earned a leadership position while working with others.
- Trained new workers.
- Loaded and unloaded multiple trailers a day of expensive customer merchandise without any incidents.
- Created daily plans and gave direction to workers to ensure all tasks were completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitored the progress of workers and assessed their performance.
- Counseled workers on job requirements and on any job related grievances or problems.
- Used radios to communicate effectively with both workers inside and outside the facility to ensure all operations were running smoothly.
Bachelor's In Public History
Jr. Parcel Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship.
Skills : Material Handling, Shipping And Receiving, Forklift Operation, Order Pulling, Distribution, Supervisory And Leadership.
- Ran a section of facility overseeing six to eight employees and assisted managers in running other sections of facility.
- Learned good communication skills often under very stressful situations.
- Learned good communication skills as well as proper stacking.
- Properly stacked and wrap pallets of merchandise.
- Sorted out package make sure that the package get to its right location..
- Unloaded trucks load trucks made sure that crew members practice safety first get the job dawn in a timely manner (make production).
Asst. Parcel Assistant Resume
Headline : A well-qualified, motivated, articulate, and dedicated professional, poised to succeed in a new HR, Operations, or Administrative Assistant position. Advanced skills in multiple office management tasks including creating and maintaining filing systems, supervising office staff, and employing strong organization, prioritization, and interpersonal skills. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service.
- Ensured the use of safety procedures when handling packages.
- Loaded/unloaded aircraft containers and company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensured all cargo is properly secured.
- packaged according to prescribed procedures.
- Remained tracking methods and shipping requirements as needed.
- Communicated with employees and supervisors.
- Primarily unloaded, loaded, scanned and palletized small packages.
Human Resources Management
Associate Parcel Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking for a long- term job for possible advancement in the company. A hard worker and take pride in accomplishments.
Skills : Automatic Screen Print Press, Manual Screen Print Press, Pre-press.
- Handled every customers package transaction with the precision required to achieve the highest quality service.
- Loaded and scanned parcels into pup trucks and 53' trucks.
- Made sure work area is safe and clean 100% of the time.
- In charged of an area if needed.
- Helped others around me that needed help.
- Used teamwork to finish tasks.
- Trained on a walkie rider and a forklift for peak season.
Undergrad In Exercise Science
Parcel Assistant III Resume
Summary : Hard and dedicated worker with a versatile range in work experience ranging from canvassing to supervisory roles. Enjoy working with the public.
Skills : Customer Service, Excel, Microsoft Office, Type 60 Wpm.
- Received letters and parcels, and place mail into bags.
- Transported mail from one work station to another.
- Loaded and unloaded trailers.
- Operated a walkie rider for moving and loading and unloading pallets.
- Prepared pallets for the out-bound routes.
- Communicated with drivers and forklift drivers to complete live unloads.
- Sorted packages to correct location according to label, load chart or scanner.
Bachelor's Of Business Administration In General Business
Parcel Assistant II Resume
Summary : To obtain any work position available that will allow to use strong organizational and people skills to help benefit the good of the company. Continue with education as work.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Management.
- Unloaded and load trucks by hand Scan parcels Induct parcels onto sorter by size Lift, push, and stack parcels Wrap, label, and move skids Process .
- Sorted and organizing mail packages on conveyer line.
- Loaded and unloaded freight.
- Organized all packages securely to ensure safe delivery.
- Ensured all packages are with the same destination in the same place in a fast timely manner.
- Unloaded and loaded trucks by hand.
- Scanned parcels, Induct parcels onto sorter by size.
Certificate In Dbase & WordPerfect
Parcel Assistant I Resume
Headline : Seeking part time position that will allow to utilize organizational and problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Computer Tech, Audio Engineering.
- Lifted, pushed, and stacked parcels Wrap, label, and move skids.
- Processed packages and create mailing containers Sort packages to correct location according to label, load chart or scanner.
- Responsible for unloading trucks , loading trucks , stamping packages , and sorting packages through the assembly line.
- Learned how to work well with a lot of different ages and races.
- Learned how to manage self ad be a leader where and when it's needed.
- Became more fit and built stamina to work over large periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Learned how to operate a forklift.
Lead Parcel Assistant Resume
Headline : Recent high school graduate and soon to be college student. A friendly, hard working student looking for a place to apply experience and friendly personality. A fast learner and always enjoy learning new skills that can use in and out of the work place.
Skills : Manufacturing Experience, Computer Literacy, G-Code.
- Certified to drive Tugger vehicle around warehouse to transport packages/totes back and forth from DDU and loading areas.
- Worked includes several areas loading, unloading, palletizing, scanning, and preparing packages for shipping.
- Responsible for a parcel were to interact with customers and assist them in finding the product they were looking for and making suggestions for alternatives.
- Responsible for maintaining the front end of the store as well as the restrooms, cleaning up and spills in and out of the store, and gathering shopping carts and organizing them according to color.
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Cleaned bathrooms swept store floors and got shopping carts from the parking lot.
- Loaded trailers, made pallets, sorted packages from conveyor belts, worked in assembly line.
Diploma In Technology
Parcel Assistant Resume
Headline : Have been considered by many supervisors to be a diligent, meticulous, compliant and responsible individual. Have also completed education, a 4-yr institution, resulting in obtaining a B.A. in Anthropology and Sociology. Supervisors have described self as a quick learning, adaptable, hardworking and accountable individual that requires little supervision.
Skills : Pallet Jack, Electric Pallet Jack, Forklift Operator, Research.
- Sorted packages onto machines using RF scanners.
- Sorted packages according to zip codes Wrap skids and flag them for proper delivery instructions Work extra hours when needed to meet demands.
- Scanned and loaded various parcel onto trucks in a neat manner following the guidelines of the company.
- Unloaded parcels from incoming trucks on the induction side of the warehouse as well as perform any task given to by a lead or manager.
- Ensured the truck lanes are not backed up with parcels.
- Made sure that employees loading the trucks are performing their role in an efficient manner and maintaining proper safety precautions.
- Maintained order and cleanliness of the freight yard.
Bachelors Of Arts