Phone Sales Resume
Objective : Seeking long term employment in sales service where can utilize customer service skills and experience. Commended for being dependable, hard-working, personable, detail-oriented, flexible and punctual. Work well under pressure and enjoy a challenge, need little supervision, great at multi-tasking with outstanding oral and written communication skills and work well with a diverse population.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Delivers prepared sales talks, reading from scripts, that describes products or services to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Contacts businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explains products or service and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtains customer information such as name, address and phone number.
- Solicits customers calling into the location, and assigned accounts, by phone to promote various parts marketing activities.
- Determines the availability of parts to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of orders.
- Fields incoming calls from outside customers and department salespeople.
Sr. Phone Sales Resume
Summary : Well Rounded Individual ready to learn and work. Great customer service skills, very mechanically inclined. Worked in several Studios as an Assistant Engineer for Audio Productions Preparing commercials for station casinos, and Recording music for Shrapnel Records.
Skills : Customer service, Sales Person.
- Initially worked in their phone center setting up customer's vacations and up selling other activities available for the Steamboat area.
- Worked with the general public selling tickets and recommending skis to rent.
- Received incoming calls to book reservations and answered customer questions.
- Managed files and entered the data for approximately 400 properties and activities vendors for Central Reservations.
- Directly dealt with vendors explaining our policies and then followed up on a regular basis to keep clients on track.
- Tracked their information and keeping an accurate filing system.
- Worked on two different computer systems.
Jr. Phone Sales Resume
Objective : Take Pride in Work no matter what do and it shows. Excel in Customer service because Enjoy working with People. Very Punctual and Reliable. Always willing to go above and beyond duties to accomplish goals.
Skills : People Person, Reliable, Tenacious, Professional, Clean And Neat, Customer Service.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up at appropriate location.
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket.
- Keep orderly records of all orders and special order parts.
- Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Keep meticulous notes in our CRM
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communications skills
Phone Sales I Resume
Objective : Work with an exceptionally talented team in a supportive, collaborative environment and is comfortable in a results-oriented environment where everything is measured.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Embodying Red Banyan’s core values
- Maintaining a strong daily outbound calling quota
- Setting up appointments for our leadership team with qualified prospects
- Demonstrating strong listening skills to ascertain how Red Banyan can help
- Providing consultative selling designed to support the client’s goals
- Working independently from within a supportive team environment
- Responding daily to telephone/email and live chat inquiries
- Answering routine and detailed questions about our company’s products and services
Phone Sales II Resume
Headline : Ability to accurately and passionately represent our brand, our accommodations, amenities, pricing, and overall experience will ensure success in Phone Sales position.
Skills : MicrosoftOffice, Management.
- Worked with all phone companies.
- Processed reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone or email.
- Identified guest reservation needs and provide recommendations related to room type, dates, and rates.
- Verified availability of room type and rates, and provide clear, accurate policy explanations.
- Identified opportunities to up-sell or upgraded accommodations, packages, and activities.
- Responded to inquiries related to details of properties, facilities, services, and amenities.
- Provided consistent messaging to guests by following standard verbiage and techniques.
Phone Sales III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a secure company that can provide with new skills, as well as allow to use the ones. Sales Representative sells parts to customers within an assigned territory through orders received on the phone or otherwise as determined by the manager.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Assists clients with installation of VRI devices.
- Processes new client referrals and enter client information into VRI databases.
- Calls clients to verify referral information and explain services being offered by referring agency.
- Manages incoming phone calls by responding to request and assisting with inquiries.
- Researches client history and using best practices to enroll/retain potential clients.
- Works with management to build and grow a sales-oriented culture.
- Ability to resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solution and /or escalating unresolved.
Asst. Phone Sales Resume
Objective : To secure an entry level position in this company in any department.To be a great sales person but at the same time give customers the best customer service possible. To work way up to being the best sales representative that can be.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Manages phone lists to solicit, and then implement calling them to advertise company's goods and/or services.
- Closes a sale, and/or gain a potential future customer.
- Increases management's projected and forecasted incoming revenue for the quarter.
- Confers with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Completes contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Calls clients and represent company. Trying to buy the customer old , broken, or unused cell phones.
Associate Phone Sales Resume
Headline : Honest, reliable, a self starter, and good with people or working alone. Involves daily outbound calling to potential clients who are referred to the company across multiple channels and/or disconnected from services for varying reasons.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Call Center, Cleaning.
- Takes customer information and orders over the phone.
- Follow-ups on orders and will calls.
- Handles customer returns, and answer and transfer customer calls.
- Checks out customers items.
- Responsible to provides a seamless delivery of the service experience to the clientele.
- Answers and resolves initial service inquiries, while making effective and smooth transitions into sales opportunities.
- Offers assistance on customers' existing accounts, as well as offered additional services that add value for our customers and deepen our relationship with the customer.
- Achieves monthly sales objectives, and maintain high call quality standards, which was measured by quality listening and Customer survey results.
Lead Phone Sales Resume
Summary : To obtain a Phone Sales position to supplement income and provide contact with the public in order to satisfy the need for activity in life. Like to secure something in own community.
Skills : Inventory Management, Very People Oriented, Computer Literate, Office Management.
- Develops & maintains customer relationships with commercial customers thru phone contact and direct mail.
- Prepares computer-generated Sales Tickets.
- Prepares computer-generated Bid Proposals and advise customers on lighting products & supplies offered for sale.
- Works knowledge of Light Bulbs, LED Lighting, Ballasts, Fixtures, and Fixture parts required.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to communicates effectively and provide customers with exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end support for our
customers/communities to ensure a positive experience and that is in
accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy.
Phone Sales Resume
Objective : More than 5 years of experience as a fast-paced and efficient customer service specialist. Excellent customer service and management skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in customer surveys and being acknowledged by upper management.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Answers telephones for customer inquiring about products that we had available in the show rooms and lot.
- Schedules appointments with the sales team, confirmed appointments, and shared event calendars.
- Maintains communication and positive relationships with not only the customer but the team as well to lead to success.
- Cold calls customers who have previously enquired about our products or have visited our website requesting a representative to provide them with additional information.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into databases.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems, and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctioned.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.