Post Doctoral Fellow Resume
Summary : Establish its effectiveness of this drug against a variety of mutations causing melanoma in clinical patients and explore the underlying mechanism.
Skills : Multi-step organic synthesis, Natural products, Asymmetric organic reactions.
- Developed plans and execute the projects investigating the role of Vesicle-associated membrane protein in mast cell exocytosis using isolation.
- Differentiated them into primary mast cells with the help of IL3/SCF Specific achievements and contributions include.
- Identified the critical role of VAMP8 protein in mast cells which allows us to establish a critical junction between protease associated compartments.
- Collaborated on the project with the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Focused on the understanding of the molecular diversity of methanotrophs in the Snake River Plain Aquifer and their potential.
- Roled in the remediation of a trichloroethylene plume within that aquifer.
- Studied the development of neural circuits for walking in a chick model.
Post Doctoral Fellow II Resume
Headline : Responses amongst the defined mutations of cancer patients. Using PDX as well as cell based models for this study.
Skills : Behavioral Oncology Research, Data Analysis.
- Worked on the project to investigate the epigenetic regulation of neuronal functions influenced by metabolic programming.
- Explored the interaction of maternal dietary factors with post-pubertal diet transition and further its influence on brain functions.
- Investigated the epigenetic mechanism through which this interaction influences neuronal functions and sustainability for adult life challenges.
- Explored the metabolic aspect of dietary manipulations that influences the methylation pattern of specific genes and ultimately derives.
- Helped to determine, how dietary interaction across generations can influence the resistance of neurons to insults.
- Finished synthesis of 1'-deoxy-1'-fluorosucrose.
- Promoted mental fitness in offspring. Study on synthesis of FIAU.
Doctoral In Life Sciences
Post Doctoral Fellow II Resume
Headline : Scientist with a research background focused on regenerative medicine, immunology, inflammation, cardiovascular, and infectious diseases.
Skills : Cellular Biology, Analytical Skills.
- Created and repaired to study and develop therapies that can be transferred to clinical use in the future.
- Researched studied Fetal Heart Cardiac Progenitor Cells as a Therapeutic Option for the Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction and heart failure.
- Showed for the first time show that human embryonic SSEA cells represent early cardiac progenitors, which can be differentiated into cardiomyocytes.
- Utilized stem cells and established the methods for separation, clonal expansion and characterization of progenitor cells.
- Worked in close collaboration with the Flow Cytometry Core team, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Mouse Imaging, and Cytosolic.
- Mentored undergrad and grad RA's through projects involving isolation, culturing and differentiation of cardiomyocyte progenitor cells.
- Conducted research in synthesizes fluorine labeled bioactive compounds.
Post Doctoral Fellow/Representative Resume
Summary : Experience looking to build a long tern career in pharmaceutical/biotech industry and effectively contribute to the growth of the organization through research skills and experience.
Skills : Fluorescence spectroscopy, DNA extraction and purification, Western blotting.
- Worked on the discovery, lead development and lead optimization of cardiovascular therapeutic compounds.
- Designed and validated In-Vivo surgical models of cardiac remodeling and heart failure.
- Evaluated the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of lead compounds. Statistical analysis and critical interpretation of experimental data.
- Maintained collaborative relationships with other research groups to ensure timely delivery of project goals.
- Designed and executed in vivo small animal studies.
- Identified and validate the efficacy of specific prostaglandin receptors as drug targets to attenuate pressure overload-induced cardiac remodeling.
- Identified a potential novel therapeutic treatment strategy to attenuate hypertension-induced cardiac remodeling using acute selective COX-2 inhibition.
Post Doctoral Fellow/Analyst Resume
Headline : Plant biologist with experience in identifying genetic mechanisms affecting important traits/biological process of plants and translating related findings to plant improvement.
Skills : Protein production, Purification, Statistical Analysis.
- Regulated important traits of horticulture plants and inactivate the genes to obtain novel germplasm with improved traits.
- Examined natural mutations/SNPs in floral genes (TFL1 and AG) among popular peach varieties using high resolution melting.
- Constructed a vector containing peach TFL1 gene. Transformed peach TFL1 gene into Arabidopsis.
- Characterized the function of peach TFL1 gene in maintaining vegetative growth by means of phylogenetic analysis, gene expression analysis.
- Designed and carried out experiments to determine suitable EMS doses for mutation induction on petunia.
- Generated EMS induced petunia mutation populations (M1and M2) by manual pollination.
- Trained research associates and interns in biochemical assays.
Post Doctoral Fellow/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Highly productive experience in different aspects of animal, nutritional and food sciences. Prior experience includes working with multiple species of livestock.
Skills : Optical microscopy, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy.
- Wrote several research protocols, while designed and conducted many different trials, both in a whole animal as well as cellular and molecular levels.
- Developed Excel-based algorithms formulating diets for the experimental animals, primarily chicken, rats, and mice.
- Developed a kidney model for the study of calcium and phosphate transport in chicken leading to peer-reviewed publications.
- Contributed to the creation of conditionally mutated mice leading to peer-reviewed publications.
- Authored 8 peer-reviewed original research and review papers on Ca and P transport in high impact journals.
- Collaborated with the post-doc mentor at Utah State led to several other book chapters on vitamin D endocrine effects on Ca and P metabolism.
- Presented several posters at professional meetings, such as the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, Experimental Biology.
Post Doctoral Fellow/Analyst Resume
Headline : Disciplined and dedicated professional academic experience in Neuro-virology, Immunology and biomedical sciences. Skilled in virology and immunology techniques.
Skills : Pharmacology, Cell biology, Molecular biology.
- Identified and established the role of novel proteins involved in cholic acid uptake.
- Successfully over-expressed and purified Dps1 protein from Rhodococcus just for biochemical characterization.
- Successfully over-expressed Dps2 protein in soluble form using a non-E.
- Established conditions for the crystallization of Dps1 and successfully obtained large crystals for X-ray diffraction.
- Designed and established conditions for the over-expression and solubilization of membrane-associated ABC transporter proteins.
- Focused on upregulated STAT6 molecule in hematological malignancies.
- Shared lymphoma-specific tumor antigens using cDNA expression cloning technology.
Asst. Post Doctoral Fellow Resume
Objective : Technology and a keen understanding of conceiving, designing, developing, operating, or use processes and products based on biological and biochemical phenomena.
Skills : Sample collection, Isolation, Molecular phylogenetic analysis.
- Performed PCR, Genomic DNA, and RNA extraction and purification, sequencing, detection by Gel Documentation.
- Established an MLSA scheme for a set of six housekeeping and functional genes by Touchdown PCR protocol for taxonomic resolution.
- Experienced with radioisotope handling conducted DNA-DNA hybridizations.
- Studied metabolic fingerprinting patterns by FT-IR spectroscopy of several marine bacteria.
- Predicted the phylogenies and performed comparative studies of genomic DNA sequence alignments and networks of bacteria.
- Assisted colleagues, trained new laboratory personnel on experiments and help in troubleshooting PCR problems and managed M.Sc.
- Assessed the effect of climate change and ocean acidification.
Associate Post Doctoral Fellow Resume
Headline : Ability to resolve complex customer issues resulting in improved customer retention levels. Experience in project management with information services software applications and research databases.
Skills : Physics, Density functional theory, Molecular dynamics.
- Conducted original scientific research, designed and performed experiments.
- Interpreted data, and report findings through scientific publication and presentation.
- Awarded a T32 NIH Grant, Institute for Cellular Therapeutics Authored over publications in scientific peer-reviewed journals.
- Abstracts submitted to professional scientific congresses.
- Wrote and submitted IACUC and 3 IRB study protocols in an academic environment.
- Presented over abstracts in poster and oral formats at Local, National and International scientific congresses.
- Performed peer review for both STEM CELLS and LEUKEMIA journals.
Asst. Post Doctoral Fellow Resume
Summary : A postdoctoral fellowship is a temporary period of mentored or supervised training to acquire the skills necessary for your chosen career path
Skills : Optical Microscopy, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy.
- Carbo-thermal reducted of metal oxides to metals using thermal plasma. Electro-reduction of metal oxides to metals using ionic liquids.
- Prepared quarterly and annual research reports for funding agencies.
- Drafted research proposals for various funding agencies.
- Reported to funded agencies such as DOE and NSF. Skills Used Electrochemistry, thermal plasma synthesis, arc melter, XRD, SEM, TEM.
- Developed an animal model of Entamoeba histolytica infection in rats and mice utilizing the protective role of mucin degrading bacteria.
- Gained experience of phase contrast, confocal microscopy and Metaflor ratio imaging analysis.
- Repaired of the motor systems after a developmental injury to the brain and spinal cord.
Post doctoral fellow Resume
Objective : Desire a Ph.D. level position in the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, with a focus towards protein expression, purification, biophysical characterization.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making Skills.
- Designed and implemented laboratory protocols and procedures for detection.
- Health disparities founded in several chemotherapy treatments for ovarian cancer found.
- Responsible for the budget of both grants and for the staff who worked on both projects.
- Defined the role of a mutant allele (CCR9) in African-American women and resistance to ovarian chemotherapy treatment.
- Manage and each staff person's salary came from this grant.
- Determined whether the breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 were in higher frequency.
- Studied development of leg muscle movement patterns that are the precursor to independent bipedal walking as well as postural balance.