Pricing Specialist Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented and organized Pricing Specialist with training in spreadsheets, transcription, word processing and desktop publishing. Certified in 10-key and highly skilled at creating effective organizational and filing systems.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access.
- Worked on the pricing team where we were able to come up with the best and most appropriate prices for our commodities based on market research, historical data, and intuition.
- Assisted with accurately reflecting the P&L and margins for trade promotional activity.
- Worked closely with sales and logistics to insure that our commodities were delivered on time, monthly contractual orders were met, and the prices of our goods were competitive.
- Utilized Ad Hoc reporting at month end to compare changes in sales, operating profit, and a difference in units sold.
- Applied data analysis to determine which promotional contract would be most cost beneficial to our customers.
- Received, reviewed, and processed all promotional requests from foodservice.
- Ensure compliance is met based on Promotions Policy.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Pricing Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience working in a busy apartment community that serves over 400 units. Exceptional ability to multi-task, provide helpful support for team members, effectively communicate with team and clients, proposes strategies that enhance efficiency while maximizing occupancy standards, and exhibits a professional appearance and attitude.
Skills : SAP, MS Office.
- Played an integral part in the improvement and development of a new product cross reference database.
- Ran bids and provided pricing for products for potential and current customers.
- Performed special cost bids including: product specification, identify sources for specified and alternate product, and negotiate with suppliers for product, costing and terms.
- Answered technical product-related questions.
- Maintained alternate supplier and competitive product code databases.
- Coordinated communication and processes/procedures with locations, product planning and central procurement relative to contracts and bids.
- Interacted with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Information exchanged ranged from factual data to information requiring explanation or decisions requiring judgment, tact, or persuasive skill.
Bachelors In Arts
Junior Pricing Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for the opportunity to work within a progressive environment that will utilize past experiences and capitalize on creativity and energy within a creative work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word And Power Point, Lean Basics, Oracle, SAP.
- Assisted the Pricing Manager with all aspects of pricing from the beginning process of pricing a new item to maintaining current pricing in the SAP system.
- Managed all vendor freight and pricing and helping with pricing and freight discrepancies.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure accurate pricing on all orders are out on time.
- Communicate and track the monthly cheese block market.
- Assist with forward buy execution and hedge reconciliation.
- Worked with the Pricing Manager to clean up the data in our system to ensure accurate orders.
- Cleaned up the freight for all customer sold to locations.
- Streamlined the pricing documents to make them accessible to everyone who needs to view them for their customers.
Bachelors Of Science
Finance Pricing Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced at working in fast-paced and demanding environments. Profound ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects. Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Completes various daily quoting requests through the company's ocean pricing and contract software system within timeline.
- Work closely with the sales team and worldwide agents to provide quotes for the company's foreign offices.
- Support and maintain various ocean pricing matrix for staff utilization.
- Participate in carrier and agent meetings as needed.
- Provide quotations for the company's global offices and agent network.
- Contact steamship lines for special bullet rates to maximize profit.
- Contact trucking companies and online trucking websites for trucking (drayage) rates.
- Analyze competitive and carrier pricing in order to make recommendations to improve the company's ocean pricing levels and profitability.
BS In Psychology
Lead Pricing Specialist Resume
Summary : Pricing Specialist position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Industrical Electrician, Troubleshooting PLC, Programming, Installations, NEC, OSHA, and MSHA Certified, Heavy Equipment, Autocad, Microsoft office software, Installing programs, and hardware, Industrical Safety.
- Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
Associated In Agribusiness
Pricing Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Extended Pricing Specialist who is engaging and enthusiastic in hands-on learning with children. Possesses exceptional time management and organization skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Satisfaction, Detail Oriented, Projects, Relationship Building, Communication, Teamwork, Listening, Requirements Gathering, Dependable.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
High School Diploma
Promotional Pricing Specialist Resume
Summary : An ambitious, accomplished & result oriented individual with a proven track record of developing & implementing solutions that have helped improve profitability. Highly charged & self- motivated, who thrives in challenging, fast paced & customer environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP Software, Facts Software, Customer Service.
- Monitored & maintained the integrity of our gross margin rates.
- Reconciled accounts and created daily and monthly reports for both management & field personnel.
- Handled cost discrepancies on billing & return transactions for all our electronic & non-electronic vendors.
- Ensured timely receipt of Vendor credits & application to generate positive cash flows.
- Reviewed and cleared aging Vendor claims to ensure our Payables were in good standing.
- Primary point of contact & liaison for both field personnel & Vendors on cost related issues to ensure prompt processing of transactions.
- Member of the Continuous Improvement team to evaluate & recommend ways to our Gross Margin Rate.
Diploma In Computer
Associate Pricing Specialist Resume
Objective : Currently a full time Pricing Specialist with Subsequent to full time position. Learning the retail business through sales, inventory control, and department pricing assignments both on a part time and full time basis.
Skills : Punctuality, Data entry, Forklift operator.
- Ensure store accomplish store compliance audit requirements.
- Implement activities of signing, markdowns, and marketing.
- Assist team plus processes to ensure tools and equipment are readily accessible.
- Assist team to effectively utilize Loss Prevention best practices.
- Ensure to exhibit behaviors to stimulate service standards.
- Receive, code and file entirely promotional as well as price change paperwork from suppliers.
- Assist purchasing departments to research deal plus price issues.
- Support pricing coordinators and pricing manager with projects and evaluate pricing issues.
Asst. Pricing Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Pricing Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Excellent Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Problem Solving, Relationship Building, Customer Service Experience.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate signs and placement of signs for sales and promotions.
- Responsible for price changes and the accuracy of all pricing within the store.
- Generate positive customer feedback by assisting customers with concerns and deescalating customer situations.
- Responsible for customer service and assisting throughout the store as business needs dictate.
- Ensures customers are acknowledged and their needs are met per company guidelines.
- Perform price audits and corrections throughout all departments on a weekly basis.
- Restock merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and fully stocked.
Diploma In English
Pricing Specialist III Resume
Headline : Detailed-oriented college graduate who has a passion for sports with over five years of finance, analytical and customer relationship management experience seeking a career in the finance or sports industry. Financial statements preparation using strong numeric and analytical skills.
Skills : Marketing, Advertising, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
- Perform administrative functions including tracking, ordering, and managing inventory, ensuring store security.
- Keep the Store Manager well informed of activities and significant problems.
- Establish and maintain a connection with customers.
- Trains/coaches the Co-Sales Manager and Assistant Sales Manager positions to the next level of responsibility.
- May participate in training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Address customer complaints and resolve problems.
- Cross trained in all work centers to help support store needs at any time.
Bachelor's In Business
Pricing Specialist II Resume
Headline : Proven ability to lead sales teams to achieve revenue gains. Offer an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle process and remain focused on customer satisfaction throughout all stages.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Budgeting, Social Media, Leadership, Project Management, Adaptability, Sports, Sales, Communication.
- Develop Customer Relationship and providing customers with the best customer service.
- Open and close store, ensuring that all procedures have been followed closely and accurately.
- Drive business by ensuring merchandise accurately reflects promotions and sales.
- Acquire leadership duties by helping sales associate identify their problems and develop a course of action to execute it.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style, and color to promote a visually appealing environment.
- Research and verification for the purpose of creating, quoting and pricing product deviations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Pricing Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Pricing Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : COMPUTER SKILLS Windows, Internet Explorer, Firefox,.
- Prepared pricing analysis for Marketing review.
- Negotiated extensions for late pricing received from vendors.
- Communicated daily with vendors/suppliers regarding pricing issues.
- Researched and reviewed pending invoices for Accounts Payable.
- Updated Purchase Orders and resent to vendors.
- Reviewed pricing mailbox on a daily basis and distributed mail to teammates.
- Created and changed family sets received from Marketing.
Bachelor Of Science