Pro Account Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in an environment that will utilize the talent and skills gained from previous experience and afford new opportunities to learn and grow within the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Ensured that contractors were a priority and their needs were met with fast and accurate service in order for them to serve their clients in a timely manner Advised contractors about new product, product events, credit promotions and discontinued product.
- Developed relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Visited contractor work sites.
- Ordered product for contractors and D.I.Y.
- Pulled stock orders in for will calls and assisted with pulling product for deliveries.
- Estimated roof, deck, garage, window, drywall, ceiling, framing & fence projects.
- Processed orders through cash register or P.O.S.
Law Enforcement Program
Sr. Pro Account Sales Associate Resume
Summary : A fast learning, dependable hands on engineer with experience in VHDL, JAVA, C, HCS12 Assembly, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Office. Major strengths in customer relations, inventory control and residential construction techniques. A creative, enthusiastic proven individual who has the ability to work independently and in groups.
Skills : Victimology & Crisis Management, Public Budgeting & Finance.
- Responsible for building relationships thorough knowledge of all departments, financial systems or transactions while remaining proficient with new technology.
- Specialized application of products in each department.
- Maintained productivity, effectiveness and efficiency of professional sales program by using proactive written and oral communication.
- Maintained resilient relationships that endure the natural downfalls of large scale operations.
- Contributed by piloting meetings with relevant customers, managers, and team members to streamline key personnel concerns.
- Changed projects, company needs and requirements.
- Worked with contractors and homeowners on project material selection, ordering and delivery.
Bachelor's In Public Administration
Jr. Pro Account Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments. Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 15 years client interface experience.
Skills : Mircrosoft Project, Procore, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Qualified competitive subcontractor bids prior to execution of contracts.
- Coordinated plans and specs using marketing programming standards.
- Assisted the commercial sales supervisor with bidding new jobs and projects.
- Organized weekly sales reports for the sales departments to track product success.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Excelled in meeting daily credit card applications.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties and product assistance.
High School Diploma
Pro Account Sales Associate I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Pro Account Sales Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Five Years Forklift And Powered Pallet Jack Experience.
- Operated cash registers accurately and efficiently.
- Assured all customers receive the best customer service experience.
- Provided customer service to all customers in a fast paced warehouse retail environment as well as making emotional connections.
- Scheduled will calls and deliveries for both homeowners and contractor services.
- Pulled orders accurately in a timely manner paying attention to detail and controlled inventory.
- Made sure all orders are ready for pick up or delivery By scheduled date and time.
- Called and confirmed schedule calls and delivery appointments.
Associates Degree In Applied Science
Pro Account Sales Associate II Resume
Headline : Honest, reliable and customer service-oriented professional seeking to obtain a position in the HVAC industry that will enable to utilize educational training and experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for providing leadership of the Pro business within designated sales territory by driving sales growth and profitability though account relationships.
- Reviewed Pro customer satisfaction results to understand customers' perspectives, and use the information to drive local decisions and strategies to improve competitive position.
- Experienced in customer service is what has made me so successful in this company.
- Built relationships, increased sales, and a portfolio of awards from in store management, district team, and the CEO of The Home Depot for outstanding accomplishments.
- Moved way up thru 4 positions within the company,in over 4 years.
- Assigned to coach new trainees on the front end of the store.
- Boosted positive moral on a regular basis, and was the In Focus Safety Captain the the store for 2 years.
Pro Account Sales Associate III Resume
Objective : To obtain a meaningful and challenging position with a chance of job advancement in a Safety Supervisor and or Warehouse Management.
Skills : Retail Sales, Inventory Management, Finish Carpenter.
- Maintained and up-to-date Customer Account Management file system for tracking top accounts and developing new accounts.
- Established a sales development plan to originate business with new clients; build and maintain a book of business and incrementally grow the book at plan each year.
- Capitalized on opportunities to cross-sell multiple lines of coverage to existing clients; collaborate with department peers and service staff managing the company and various practices to maximize the sale of services provided.
- Maintained a high level of sales activity through self-driven initiatives to achieve production goals; market products and services to the appropriate contact.
- Developed and executed a proactive strategy to source leads, identify and target decision-makers, and make cold calls to obtain opportunities for an appointment and service presentation.
- Performed a detaile analysis of a prospective client needs by reviewing their existing insurance / risk management program; make recommendations for appropriate and competitive coverages.
- Customized insurance programs to suit customer needs covering a variety of risks; explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of services.
GED In My Time
Pro Account Sales Associate/Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Pro Account Sales Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Proficient communicator in Spanish and Latin languages.
- Pursued new business with local contractors.
- Utilized prospecting and follow-up reports to contact customers.
- Developed one on one relationships with Pro customers.
- Created customer quotes and process fax, phone and counter orders quickly and accurately.
- Ensured customers orders are picked up or delivered in a timely manner.
- Followed-up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintained organize and up-to-date Customer Account Management file system for tracking top accounts and developing new accounts.
GED In My Time
Pro Account Sales Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position whereby knowledge and acquired skills can be fully utilized in a fast paced environment. The position sought should allow opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Bilingual, Microsoft Word, Strong.
- Responsible for building relationships and selling products to industrial, commercial and other professional customers.
- Included providing outstanding service to customers through the sharing of product knowledge of all store departments and developing and maintaining professional customer relationships.
- Created and file upcoming projects for companies, contractors or DIY customers.Answer all phone calls in a timely manner.
- Involved acting as a sales associate on the floor including all associated duties (e.g., keeping work area clean ,and organized).
- Offered Quality Service; Made customers the first priority, actively seeked out customers, greeted all customers, offered assistance.
- Demonstrated a high level of knowledge of products, services and procedures in assigned area and nearby departments.Asked open ended questions about customer's projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise.
- Asked customers about their project and provided appropriate related items and services for total project, sold whole projects (house packages, decking packages, designed windows and doors).
Certificate In Commercialized Computer Graphics
Assistant Pro Account Sales Associate I Resume
Summary : Utilize unique skills in a company where can help the improve the bottom line.
Skills : Construction, Supervision, Management.
- Greeted customers as they walked in the door.
- Ordered any product not available in store.
- Created price quotes for customers. Mixed Paint.
- Pulled orders for customers upon request.
- Ordered over the phone and in person.
- Ranked as most effective department sales representatives in the local region.
- Answered customer's questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
Pro Account Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Talented Customer Service Associate skilled at balancing customer needs and company demands. Effectively builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while achieving all individual sales goals. Personable and deadline-drive Customer Service Representative experienced in working in a fast-paced environment. Solid team player who offers a positive and cooperative attitude. skilled in exceeding sales goals and company expectations by expanding client base and maintaining high standards of customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Bilingual, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Tracked down sources of special products and services to meet customers' special needs.
- Offered home depot credit applications upon checkout, convert 2 out of 10 customers into card-holders.
- Trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level standards. customer orders per day.